X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominating "SPACE" for WOTD

Brief Story Explanation
    The story takes it place during the time when people were free to travel across the planets, as well as aliens and spaceships were in common and were used as an everyday transport.
    Beginning of adventure occurs when the main character (Growtopia Player Himself) gets dragged into the black hole by an accident, in result of which he appears on an unknown spaceship full of dangers and obstacles!

"SPACE" is a role-play adventure world, based on fantastic circumstance across the world.

World Name: Space
    Owner's Growid: Deerin

World Features
    *P-Z Jammers
    *High Jump to all the players (Mars Blast Effect)
    *Noob Friendly Parkour (No Wings Or Jetpack Required For Completion)
    *Mars Blast Background Weather
    *Parkour
    *Riddles
    *Adventure items
    *Puzzles
    *Unique use of adventure items
    *Paint (a lot of paint)
    *A lot of new blocks and items (Eg. Gravity Wells, Trickster)
    *Credit Bulletin
    *Public Bulletin
    *Little Vip Ship

Click image for larger version

Name:	space.png
Views:	2
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	6590055

Comment

• Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:	killbotx.png
Views:	1
Size:	695.0 KB
ID:	6590061

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
      The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
      Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

It doesn't look that nice on the outside, from the render, but please, believe me, when playing it's way way better. I don't specialize in overall pixel arts or such, but I can make a lot of fascinating gameplays, mechanics INSIDE the world, the design is also very very good when played INSIDE. Give it a chance please! Out of my two WOTDs, I'm most proud of this world.

EDIT 2019/09/01: I added a small evil red eyed robot pixel art in the middle, I believe it somewhat gives the world a bigger substance.

Comment

• What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.

Name:	navidl.png
Views:	11
Size:	717.3 KB
ID:	6590068

part 2 of PIZZATIMES! wotd in 2016!

Name:	wotdk.png
Views:	17
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	6590069

a pizzarunner with crazy adventures!

Comment

• RUN! This’s Evil Dukcy!

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
          World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:	evilducky.png
Views:	7
Size:	632.7 KB
ID:	6590070

This world has:
          • Parkour
          • Story
          • Adventure Items
          • Race Against Time
          • Password Game
          • Punch and Zombie Jammer
          • Firehouse

Comment

• THEMISSINGTREE

Hi, I would like to nominate my world to the WOTD

GrowID: Caniche
            World Name: THEMISSINGTREE

Description Farmers prepared tons of trees for harvest fest. But, there was a growtopia that gained their trust and got access in a lot of their worlds. Harvest Festival finally came back to growtopia but what the farmers didn't know I said that their trees were gone. Once they realized that, all victims gathered up and went to look for the scammer.

Name:	IMG_2111.PNG
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	6590075

Features: ⇨ Punch Jammer
            ⇨ Zombie Jammer
            ⇨ Harvest Blast Weather
            ⇨ Golden Crystal Tree Pixel Art
            GrowID: Caniche.

Main World: Too broke to build one.

Follow my instagram: @caniche_gt

Bye.

Comment

• What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.

Name:	navidl.png
Views:	11
Size:	717.3 KB
ID:	6590090

Part 2 of Pizzatimes wotd winner in 2016!
              Story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!

Name:	wotdk.png
Views:	17
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	6590091

Comment

• TheMysteryDeal for WOTD

The world is about a boy, child or whatever you want to call him who is part of a deal involving an idol and a crystal goblet. You have a mission to complete the trade without losing the goblet. You will encounter parkour, puzzle and signs... A lot of them. Hopefully you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.
                Ign: skylord120
                Attached Files
                IGN: oblisstified

Comment

• GrowID: rnox

CREATURRA
                  The world's a mess now, find out why!

THEMINDMAP
                  Sequel to the HauntyMaze, now challenge the dark and mind-twisting maze with a quick timer to beat!

SCOPAESTHESIA
                  Scopaesthesia
                  The psychic staring effect is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means.

FEAROFGIVING
                  It's Christmas again, and, it's giving time...

RNOXHQ
                  Some random mini-adventure-games world.

Note: If any of the worlds is worthy, please DM me so that I could put my jammers and stuff (or credits?)
                  may my demise be a promise to you.

Comment

• DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
                    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
                    - Weather machine ~ Night
                    - Punch and zombie jammer
                    - Castle pixel art
                    - Parkour
                    - History of Disney and Credits board
                    - Information about Disneyland
                    - Password door game

Last Render:

Name:	disneyscastle.png
Views:	3
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	6590103

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: INSZ
                    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Comment

• World contains:
                      no ghosts, punch zombie jammer , firehouse. And a castle jungle, clouds and flashes as parkour. Also has adventure items. And checkpoints. World filled with parkour. And also a fancy royal room for the winners. + story.

Descriptions:

BlueCastleQuest. Is a old castle that has a secret treasure. But to find the treasure you have to go though the whole parkour.

I spend so much on this world.
                      Rason why i nominate this world : i want people to try my parkour and i also want the trophy to be placed in vip room for years
                      And as the last world name : BLUECASTLEQUEST .
                      And growid is : KiNGXZL .

Name:	bluecastlequest.png
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	6590104

Comment

• Nominating for WOTD.

This is my first attempt for WOTD.

Name:	lostscepter.png
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	6590108
                        Nominating LOSTSCEPTER for WOTD.
                        Grow ID : ADEFU

The world has ;
                        -Story
                        -Fun parkour
                        -Fun Area
                        -New added blocks (bountiful etc.)

Features ;
                        -Punch and Zombie Jammers
                        -Weather Machine -Jungle

Story :
                        The Sceptre of Dagobert was part of France’s crown jewels. Dating from the 7th century (it was created for King Dagobert for his coronation) and made of solid gold, it was stored in the Basilica of St Denis until 1795, when it disappeared, never to be seen again. It’s believed to have been stolen, and its whereabouts remain a mystery to this day.

Comment

• Nominating ECODOMES!

GrowID: PixelJr
                          World: ECODOMES

The world features:
                          ~ Punch & Zombie Jammers
                          ~ Pineapple Guardian
                          ~ Weather Machine - Stargazing
                          ~ A unique parkour mechanic!

Story:
                          In the near future, planet Earth could possibly no longer support human life. In few years time, we could be living inside glass 'eco-domes' where we breathe artificial oxygen and move with artificial gravity.

...But what if you had the ability to alter gravity?

Name:	image.png
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	6590109
                          Discord: PixelJr#2322
                          Instagram: @iampixeljr
                          Growtopia Discord: https://discord.gg/c2j2C92
                          Content Moderator for Growtopia Wiki.

Comment

• Evil Ducky

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
                            World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:	evilducky.png
Size:	632.7 KB
ID:	6590110

This world has:
                            • Parkour
                            • Story
                            • Adventure Items
                            • Race Against Time
                            • Password Game
                            • Punch and Zombie Jammer
                            • Firehouse

Comment

• TheIdolOfGold for WOTD

Render of the world:

Name:	theidolofgold.png
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	6590111

World name: TheIdolOfGold

You are in the Jungle of Seth near the Groweia falls. After hearing that in the jungle there is the Temple of Hamumu and it holds The Idol Of Gold, you and your collegues decide to steal the Idol and sell it for a lot of Diamond Locks, but to do that, you need to beat the obstacles and riddles!

In-game name: IamWood

This world contains:

•Link to world that inspired me
                              •Bulletin board with credits.

•Little story, where you play the main character
                              •Easy, but fun parkour, so more people can complete it.
                              •Riddles - not too hard, promotes sign reading.
                              •P&Z Jammers, Firehouse.
                              •Recent blocks from ROOTS update.
                              •Usage of paint.
                              •All adventure items, and unique uses for them (rope python, idol pedestal, brazier...)
                              I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
                              • Own a legendary item 0/1

Comment

• Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:	killbotx.png
Size:	695.1 KB
ID:	6590114

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
                                The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
                                Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

Something VERY important, PLEASE read: while it doesn't look too appealing on the render, believe me, it's completely different in every way when played in-game. It's a well-built world with many details, thought, ideas, and concepts, it has a lot of efforts put into everything except the overall-look. Sure, once it's world of the day, it would represent the entire Growtopia on the main page, but after all, the render is 50%, and the world itself is another 50%, therefore it's efforts shouldn't be overlooked over the other 50%. I have done a lot of reviewing with other WOTD creators on it, just because of how anxiety-inducing it was for it to get ignored for so long. It might look like I'm too serious over this, but I am putting genuine heart and dedication into my work, conveying everything I have into it. Of course, I didn't blandly just repost each time (well, most of the time), but now seeing that it's actually somewhat ignored, I improved it even more, I even made a special thread for criticism, here's the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X