X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIDDLEWONDERLAND for WOTD!~

RIDDLEWONDERLAND BY Tagoo

"You're laying on your bed and as you close your eyes, suddenly.. WHOOOSH! You have been transported into a mystical place where solving riddles are a thing! In order to get back home, you need the help of a local Queen to send you back. But you can't get her to help because she's inside her castle! And to enter her castle, you need to answer a doorman's riddle! And to solve the doorman's riddle, you have to look around for clues! One thing leads to another, will you be able to go home?"

UNIQUE FEATURES:
    • Story map! Pretty interesting and fun dialogues and characters you will meet along the way!
    RIDDLES! The main goal of the world is to solve a bunch of riddles to move from one point to another. The riddles are semi difficult (but once you know the answer, it'll be pretty obvious)
    • This world is designed to be an open world map. You're LITERALLY going to have to look around the world for clues about the riddles you are going to solve.
    • That one bad ending though (Don't trust the cultist!)

This adventure map that I made is short, especially when you familiarize yourself with the riddles. Can possibly be finished in 10-15 mins. Since it has riddles, you can consider this a short-brain teaser kinda world. Here's the world render:

Click image for larger version

Name:	riddlewonderland.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	6585980

Thank you for viewing! :]
    IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

Comment

Originally posted by aSpiritBear View Post
      World Name: LITTLEREDCAR
      Grow ID: aSpiritBear
      Descption: Try to find your way through the monochromatic landscape to the little red car.
      Last Render:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]218921[/ATTACH]
      I dont think that this world really will win cuz is just a copy , you copied everything so not worth , nice world but super small parkour...

Comment

1SuperMario By CybotParkour

1SuperMario By CybotParkour

This is My Second Thread For WOTD After PineappleCybot

World Includes :
        *PZ Jammer
        *Lugio Pixel Art
        *Mysterious Door
        *Idoll Gate and Idoll Padestal
        *Adventure Items
        *Trickster "Spring Clash Item"
        *Original Song From NoteBlock
        *Hard And Normal Level
        *Uniqe Parkour

Name:	file.png
Size:	773.1 KB
ID:	6586014

INDONESIAN
        IGN : TokoMom
        level : 61/100+
        WOTD Win :2

Gt Since 2015 December
        Love Parkour

Comment

RIDDLEWONDERLAND FOR WOTD!~

RIDDLEWONDERLAND BY Tagoo

"You're laying on your bed and as you close your eyes, suddenly.. WHOOOSH! You have been transported into a mystical place where solving riddles are a thing! In order to get back home, you need the help of a local Queen to send you back. But you can't get her to help because she's inside her castle! And to enter her castle, you need to answer a doorman's riddle! And to solve the doorman's riddle, you have to look around for clues! One thing leads to another, will you be able to go home?"

The world story is inspired by Alice in Wonderland because ya know, she's trying to get home as same as you!

UNIQUE FEATURES:
          • Story map! Pretty interesting and fun dialogues and characters you will meet along the way!
          RIDDLES! The main goal of the world is to solve a bunch of riddles to move from one point to another. The riddles are semi difficult (but once you know the answer, it'll be pretty obvious)
          • This world is designed to be an open world map. You're LITERALLY going to have to look around the world for clues about the riddles you are going to solve.
          • That one bad ending though (Don't trust the cultist!)

This adventure map that I made is short, especially when you familiarize yourself with the riddles. Can possibly be finished in 10-15 mins. Since it has riddles, you can consider this a short-brain teaser kinda world. Here's the world render:

Name:	riddlewonderland.png
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	6585980

Thank you for viewing! :]
          IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

Comment

Nominating JOURNEYBEYOND For WOTD :]

World name: JOURNEYBEYOND
            Grow ID: VRALE

Description:

The world name says it all, you'll have a Journey Beyond But beyond what? Know it on the world JOURNEYBEYOND 🙂 " A young boy who lives in the woods, magically appeared to the city of Hange and being in the city is your dream. While his memories are being taken away by someone he doesn't know. But when you wandered around the city, you saw a beautiful woman in white that looks very familiar to you. So now you wanted to know who is that girl and it might be the key to returning back home. But your dream/desire to be in the city is here in your hands. Will you come back? or stay in the city you've dreamed of? Who is she? Why is your memories taken away? " Fingers crossed for #WOTD

World contains:
            -Punch & Zombie jammers
            -Rainy weather machine
            -Super interesting story 🙂
            -Adventure items
            Attached Files
            "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
            Main World: VRALES
            WOTD's: 1/10

Comment

ADVENTUREOFPINEAPPLE FOR WOTD!

I want to show you mine world "AdventureOfPineapple".
              Its a story-quest world where you are playing as a pineapple searching his friends.
              I built it like 3 years ago and was afraid to post it.
              Theme of that world coincides with in-game event "Super Pineapple Party"
              I have spend all my world locks on that world.
              Here are Punch, Zombie jammers and stuff weather that is raining pineapples!
              My GrowId is GamerCooling.
              I want to everyone msg me what can i add in that world or remove.
              So, you can say me my mistakes.
              Hope you enjoyed!

Name:	adventureofpineapple.png
Views:	1
Size:	713.3 KB
ID:	6586031

Comment

ESCAPETHEBALL for WOTD..

ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

"One day, you visited the Duff Lab. Mr. Duff, the owner of the lab, is also known as the best scientist in the whole country. But, not many people know that Mr. Duff is actually an evil scientist. You walked around the building and saw many crazy things! Such as Zombie Brain, Ball-shaped Cages, and many more! When you were about to leave, Mr. Duff suddenly pulled and tied your arms, then he sticked a syringe that was filled with shrink potion to you! The potion reacts and you shrinked and became small. Then he put you inside the Ball-shaped Cage that you were seeing earlier. The only way to escape is to pass and survive all the traps in each cages."
                Will you survive or not? Find it out in the world ESCAPETHEBALL.

FEATURES:
                • Original and Interesting Story.
                • Creative Designs in each stage.
                • Medium-Hard Parkour.
                • Winners/VIP Area.
                • Credits above white door.
                • Adventure Items such as Angry Gorrila, and others.
                • PZ Jammers and Weather Machine.
                and other cool stuff!

RENDER:

Name:	escapetheball.png
Size:	719.3 KB
ID:	6586034

Thanks for the time, check it out inside the game and feel free to tell me what I need to change or something Goodbye!
                Last edited by SukaProjek; 06-13-2019, 06:57 AM. Reason: Edit
                IGN : SukaProjek
                a nub forumer n player
                follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
                <3

Comment

Nominating For WOTD

GrowID: LordXav
                  World Name: SHENRI

A Parkour In A Cake For WOTD. Stuck inside a cake, you desperately look for a way out almost losing all hope...
                  Made this world intentionally to celebrate Growtopia's years with a cake! Shen Ri means birthday in Chinese.

Features:
                  Unique Parkour/Adventure
                  Cake Art
                  Unique Storyline
                  Punch Jammer
                  Zombie Jammer
                  Weather
                  Celebration Hall
                  Spectator Rooms

World Render
                  www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/shenri.png

I did not copy anything from the Web, made this world under 3 days from imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by SukaProjek View Post
                    ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

"One day, you visited the Duff Lab. Mr. Duff, the owner of the lab, is also known as the best scientist in the whole country. But, not many people know that Mr. Duff is actually an evil scientist. You walked around the building and saw many crazy things! Such as Zombie Brain, Ball-shaped Cages, and many more! When you were about to leave, Mr. Duff suddenly pulled and tied your arms, then he sticked a syringe that was filled with shrink potion to you! The potion reacts and you shrinked and became small. Then he put you inside the Ball-shaped Cage that you were seeing earlier. The only way to escape is to pass and survive all the traps in each cages."
                    Will you survive or not? Find it out in the world ESCAPETHEBALL.

FEATURES:
                    • Original and Interesting Story.
                    • Creative Designs in each stage.
                    • Medium-Hard Parkour.
                    • Winners/VIP Area.
                    • Credits above white door.
                    • Adventure Items such as Angry Gorrila, and others.
                    • PZ Jammers and Weather Machine.
                    and other cool stuff!

RENDER:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]219224[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the time, check it out inside the game and feel free to tell me what I need to change or something Goodbye!

Please do not spam... read our contest rules:

- We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Comment

Oops sorry!

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                      Please do not spam... read our contest rules:
                      Hmm.. I didn't know that I spammed. Sorry Neko, I've tried to post my thread earlier and it didn't showed up for me, so maybe that's why I keep trying to post the thread. I've wrote the thread many times because I forgot to copy it. I was wondering what happen and I thought it was too long or something. Then when I try to post a short thread, it worked and when I submitted, it showed up. So... I can only post half of the thread first and then edit the post and add the rest of it to post the whole thread. And it showed up for me, but the rest before still didn't showed up. So, sorry if I spammed because I can't really see the thread that I posted earlier, I thought it was too long or glitched or smth. Thanks and I hope you can understand
                      IGN : SukaProjek
                      a nub forumer n player
                      follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
                      <3

Comment

Ickycastle for WOTD

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...ickycastle.png
                        World:Ickycastle
                        GrowID: IckyMoJo
                        World features:
                        -Pixel(Icy dragon no copy)
                        -Bots
                        -jammers(p&z)
                        -Story
                        -Parkour
                        -Characters:King of spring(Icky) Prince Mojo,Master Bunny,Witch,Aliens,Wizard,IcyMan
                        And solders.

Name:	ickycastle.png
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	6586055

Comment

Nominating this world

THESACREDTREE

By Dnoxs (and others...)

DESCRIPTION:
                          An adventure world that has advanced difficulty parkour and some riddles that you have to answer in order to beat this world. This world is based from a unique story in the form of a 'rumor' about this "Sacred Tree". You will need some basic parkour equipment to help you out. Good luck!

This world has:
                          - P&Z Jammers, Firehouse
                          - Weather Machine (St. Paddy's)
                          - Unique storyline
                          - Adventure Items
                          - A bulletin board near entrance crediting all people/worlds

RENDER:
                          THESACREDTREE (link)

Name:	thesacredtree.png
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	6586069
                          Just a random dude ~
                          Dnoxs#6348 // @dnox_s

Comment

Nominating PERY for WOTD

Grow ID: INSZ
                            World: PERY

Description/story: This world tells story about time travel adventure. So at first you an adventurer, but you were kidnapped by someone who hates you. Then you planned to escape, but there are 30 doors and you should choose the correct one. After you getting out from the building you found a christmas tree, it's so strange because at that time it wasn't a christmas day. So you decided to approach to the tree and found a time machine called PERY.

World has:
                            -Punch and Zombie jammer
                            -Weather Machine - Warp Speed
                            -Parkour and Maze
                            -Adventure Items
                            -Christmas tree pixel art

Last renderworld:

Name:	pery.png
Views:	3
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	6586073

I always dreaming sometimes i will get my first WOTD. Really it's my hardwork for 1 year and this time i have to prove that i will. Special thanks for my brother MUDJ for helping me. Hopefully you guys can enjoy playing in my world and appreciate this world. Please don't bully me, i know i'm not really good to build a world, but i believe i have build the best world. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE TO MY WORLD. (I'm sorry about my failed english)

QUOTE: WE MUST BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE DO IS A GOOD THING EVEN THOUGH IT'S HARD TO DO

Comment

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Name:	thelastjudgements.png
Size:	879.6 KB
ID:	6586074
                              - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis : Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
                              * On the cloud part, the trickster working on the that section.
                              * The 2F (Floor Two on that tower) the trickster is also working on it.
                              * The "UP, UP, and AWAY" is on the 3F (Floor Three on that tower).

In Additional.
                              * Song playing : Everlasting - ....
                              * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
                              * Stories!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Train World - SwitchYard!

IMPROVED DESCRIPTION!

World Name : SWITCHYARD
                                Owner’s Name : bmirae99
                                Credit Board Prepared
                                Basic Jammers Prepared

I prepared a kind of unique themed world, The Train World!
                                I guess there are not much worlds with trains and I can say that this is one of the most detailed train models in growtopia.

Name:	15696030-469D-421E-94BC-A0364BB44022.png
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	6586078

In terms of Entertainment, SwitchYard Features Password game and some minigames.

In case of the password game, each lane have each one password. You will have to find 6 passwords to enter the 6th lane. Getting each lane’s password requires some unique works to be done, like parkour, searching for portals, talking with passenger, etc.

Also, spleef and quiz show are there for you!

SwitchYard features 6 lanes, each with unique kind of trains.
                                Lemme introduce those trains from the bottom.

First one is called KTX, Korean Express Train in Korail Livery.
                                It features some comfortable suite with the train cafe.

Second one is Freight Train that comes with Container Box Parkour. It’s also in Korail Livery.
                                It’s container box parkour is not that huge, but I used some unique mechanics to make the parkour experience better.(like doors and portals)

Third one is Korean Subway. Korail Livery, Again.
                                This one features suites with various growtopians commuting. Also, with bulletin boards attached upper side of the cabin, it functions as a communication place for people.

Fourth one is Heavy Freight Train with Custom Freights. It’s in Union Pacific Livery.
                                One freight is left for the public. People can build their freight in this freight! Other freights are made by some contributors - tank, helicopter and truck. Each has unique and detailed modelling.

Fifth one is Everyone’s Favorite, Steam Locomotive and Event Cars.
                                It’s the only one that have no actual counterparts. But I’m sure you will like the design.
                                It features very precisely designed engine mechanism with working horns and steam pipes(Surely, movement of train itself not working!). And it comes with some traditional event attractions like Spleef and Quiz Show.

Last lane features Maintenance Trains. First one is Switch Tie Tamper. You will have to pass some part of this to find the password. Second one is Unimog with attached part. Last one is comprehensive maintenance train.

These informations can also be found at the book next to the main gate of the station!

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy the time in trains!
                                See you in Switchyard!
                                IGN - bmirae99
                                Guild - 2013(GL)

sigpic
                                Current Progress on WOTD Projects.

GrowCruise World - WOTD in 2018.03.02!
                                SwitchYard World - Done Building

Comment

Working...
                                X