Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first WOTD attempt, what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs some stuff better parkour and some good decoration.
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      So, this is my first WOTD attempt, what do you think? I built it alone, and used only my imagination to make it!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]220469[/ATTACH]

Oops, I forgot to fill that one corner with sand, ignore it.
      EDIT: Now I filled it up OwO
      So I went to visit your world and honestly it looks kinda bland, in the middle of your world all I see is sand, it looks boring mix different blocks with the sand such as Texas limestone, Swiss cheese block and wooden blocks. Next the building you start the parkour looks bland as well. Add some decorations or something. The clouds on the beach stop in the middle and the seagulls should be a bit more spread out. There is a random mannequin on the beach saying "You made it Congratulations" I was a bit confused on why it was telling me "Congratulations" when I haven't even started the parkour yet. Maybe you should make a separate winners room? Also I realized there is no Zombie/Punch jammer. I recommend at LEAST a punch jammer, I wouldn't want people punching me into spikes Overall I feel like its not ready for WOTD. But if you make some improvements this world could defiantly be a lot better and may have a chance to win WOTD. But please dont be discouraged by my criticism and if you dont like my critism so be it, its YOUR world, do what you think is best

wish you luck
      and sorry for my bad english

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      So, this is my first WOTD attempt, what do you think? I built it alone, and used only my imagination to make it!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]220469[/ATTACH]

Oops, I forgot to fill that one corner with sand, ignore it.
      EDIT: Now I filled it up OwO
      So I went to visit your world and honestly it looks kinda bland, in the middle of your world all I see is sand, it looks boring mix different blocks with the sand such as Texas limestone, Swiss cheese block and wooden blocks. Next the building you start the parkour looks bland as well. Add some decorations or something. The clouds on the beach stop in the middle and the seagulls should be a bit more spread out. There is a random mannequin on the beach saying "You made it Congratulations" I was a bit confused on why it was telling me "Congratulations" when I haven't even started the parkour yet. Maybe you should make a separate winners room? Overall I feel like its not ready for WOTD. But if you make some improvements this world could defiantly be a lot better and may have a chance to win WOTD. But please dont be discouraged by my criticism and if you dont like my critism so be it, its YOUR world, do what you think is best

wish you luck
      and sorry for my bad english
      Check out my channel

Originally posted by lucklife
      Please recycle our souls too

Comment

Working...
      X