Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most genuine thing i have ever seen in growtopia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most genuine thing i have ever seen in growtopia.

I would like to give some recognition to the owner of KEY. He has placed around 115+ Geiger chargers in his world with a geiger in each of them with a total cost of 110DLS. Impossible a Non-Profit organisation in Growtopia?

Guess what? He is trading his own alive chargers for your dead ones for completely FREE

Out of all the years that i have spent on this game i have never ever seen anyone be so generous.

I would like to quote him and i think that everyone needs to see this:
    "Growtopia shouldn't be a game that only cares about profit and getting rich."

So yeah, visit his world and show your support.

Punch. Build. Grow
    IGN: MehDuhSmexy

Goals:
    - Inspire others
    - Be positive
    F Eyes [X]
    Legendary Dragon [X]
    G Angels [X]

Follow me on instagram @MEHDUHSMEXY

Watch this video!

I thought @Genuine was going to be included here but wow... I hope this could spark other non -profit organization in GT
    Pssst, over here

Comment

oh thats cool
      真の幸福を達成.

Comment

BUT

Cool, indeed gonna visit that world. But i personally prefer this kind of threads goes to "Update Discussion" or "Everything Else". Just an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Growchitect View Post
          Cool, indeed gonna visit that world. But i personally prefer this kind of threads goes to "Update Discussion" or "Everything Else". Just an opinion

This sub-forum is correct. He's "showing off his world". It's not about the updates and it surely won't fit in everything else unless it fits a different sub-forum. Just informing ya
          IGN: Roryn | Level 80 | Rent my BFG https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...41#post4204541

Comment

SInGlInG out is illegal
            Lol just kidding, I'm impressed too.

Comment

He is a very nice person, and I agree - the game shouldn’t ONLY be based around profits and earnings, players should interact more on serving the community as we’re all part of the same community.
              Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
              Discord: Winwood#3315
              IG: Winwoodgt
              IGN: Winwood

Comment

Originally posted by Winwood View Post
                He is a very nice person, and I agree - the game shouldn’t ONLY be based around profits and earnings, players should interact more on serving the community as we’re all part of the same community.
                Exactly, Seth and Hamumu didn't make the game. We as a community made the game.
                IGN: MehDuhSmexy

Goals:
                - Inspire others
                - Be positive
                F Eyes [X]
                Legendary Dragon [X]
                G Angels [X]

Follow me on instagram @MEHDUHSMEXY

Watch this video!

Comment

Wow thats a cool story, the most genuine thing I've ever seen in my entire life is @Jenuine herself, haha!.
                  IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                  Instagram Link!
                  Discord:
                  Discord Link!

Comment

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
                    Wow thats a cool story, the most genuine thing I've ever seen in my entire life is @Jenuine herself, haha!.
                    Mine genuine thing in Growtopia was the support. Regardless of how many hate they had got, they still willing to help from different range of players... Also @Jenuine
                    xD1Gx
                    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Comment

Huh, maybe there's still hope after all.
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Wouldn't the Growch Event technically be a Non-Profit Organisation too? I mean, the donations we make will be made as toys for children...

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

This is just one of the generous people. Not like those certain youtubers who make trash contents and label themselves the so-called cOnTeNt CrEaToRs.
                          GrowID: GRRM
                          Playing since July 2016.

Comment

Working...
                          X