Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate my second wotd attempt.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rate my second wotd attempt.

    The story:

    You are a 23 year old nuclear power plant worker, it's a routine nightshift, and suddenly, you hear two really loud explosions, and you start tasting metal.
    You instantly remember that the taste of metal is an early symptom of radiation poisoning from your training.
    You are in shock for a few moments, then you start realizing that you have to get out immediately to avoid being irradiated.
    But there are many hazardous objects in your way, and you only have a limited amount of time left.
    ----
    Yes, the fire is intended.
    ----
    World has: Punch jammer, Zombie jammer.
    Storyline
    Fun medium-hard parkour
    Adventure items
    Howler
    -------------------------------------------------
    Render: Click image for larger version

Name:	uncontrolledfission.png
Views:	2
Size:	728.0 KB
ID:	6716906

  • #2
    Bump.

    Comment


    • #3
      You should pick up the seed
      Sup
      IGN: Rovie
      Discord: rovvvie#4588

      pfp by topazi

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol that's good but I'm give up on step 2 because my parkour skill very bad
        Smh why my signature not gif

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks very square, and generally (for the most part) like any other parkour near the bottom. I haven't played the world though, so I can only judge from what the render looks like.

          I like the idea of the fire, too, though I do hope you'll pop in every once and awhile to clear it away from areas so that it won't end up being impossible for players' to get through without a fire hose.
          IGN: Cloverlord
          Current level: 115
          Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
          Instagram: @cloverlordgt
          My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
            Looks very square, and generally (for the most part) like any other parkour near the bottom. I haven't played the world though, so I can only judge from what the render looks like.

            I like the idea of the fire, too, though I do hope you'll pop in every once and awhile to clear it away from areas so that it won't end up being impossible for players' to get through without a fire hose.
            The world looks really empty on the render for some reason, but in-game it doesn't feel empty at all.
            The fire doesn't need to be cleared, since there's water stopping it from spreading too far, so no fire hoses are needed.

            Comment


            • #7
              You didn't see graphite. You didn't. You didn't, because it's not there!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                The story:

                You are a 23 year old nuclear power plant worker, it's a routine nightshift, and suddenly, you hear two really loud explosions, and you start tasting metal.
                You instantly remember that the taste of metal is an early symptom of radiation poisoning from your training.
                You are in shock for a few moments, then you start realizing that you have to get out immediately to avoid being irradiated.
                But there are many hazardous objects in your way, and you only have a limited amount of time left.
                ----
                Yes, the fire is intended.
                ----
                World has: Punch jammer, Zombie jammer.
                Storyline
                Fun medium-hard parkour
                Adventure items
                Howler
                -------------------------------------------------
                Render: [ATTACH=CONFIG]224998[/ATTACH]
                Looks like there was minimal effort put into it. Just do not expect it to win WOTD.

                Secret Santa 2020

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  Looks like there was minimal effort put into it. Just do not expect it to win WOTD.
                  I'll improve on the hospital design, make it feel less empty, put a big part of parkour into the smoke cloud, etc.

                  I will update this thread once I do it. It was definitely not minimal effort, I spent 300 World locks, and the whole weekend to build it, around 35 Hours total.
                  Last edited by HugeLock; 09-30-2019, 08:07 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kartosh View Post
                    You didn't see graphite. You didn't. You didn't, because it's not there!
                    Oh, I forgot the graphite haha.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did you use a world planner?
                      Sup
                      IGN: Rovie
                      Discord: rovvvie#4588

                      pfp by topazi

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                        Did you use a world planner?
                        Yes to design it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I feel like some parts of the world have blocks that are too concentrated or are stacked on top of one another, like the surgical waste, biohazard blocks, aqua cave crystal and air conditioners (At some parts). Maybe space them out a bit more evenly?

                          Also maybe add some accents to the exterior of your hospital to give the building a less rectangular shape?
                          Hi there,
                          Im Açais.

                          Building Material Shop @ 5PCS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Rip me. ..
                            Smh why my signature not gif

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Here's the final version of this WOTD attempt (hopefully success).
                              I upgraded a few things.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	uncontrolledfission.png
Views:	3
Size:	781.5 KB
ID:	6592085

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X