YACHT1 (UPDATED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YACHT1 (UPDATED)

I have added a parkour system with some characterization. Also made a break room / aquarium when you have completed 75% of the parkour.

I know the parkour is a little small but not everyone wants to spend all day doing parkour. This was on purpose.

Newest Update: Added a deathtrap wall while repelling down the quarry.

Here is the Renderworld. Come visit and tell me what you think. Click image for larger version

Name:	yacht1.png
Views:	1
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	6717074
    Last edited by iTropical; 10-19-2019, 01:15 PM.
    IGN: iTropical

I think you should make the parkour little bit longer, other than that it looks cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Bukovskis View Post
      I think you should make the parkour little bit longer, other than that it looks cool!
      I will take your suggestion into deep consideration. Thank you.

Comment

bumpidee bump bump bump

Comment

bumpmmmmmm

Comment

I have a few suggestions

Take the pixel art away, make the parkour blend into the sand, remove the aquarium under sand? That doesnt make any sense
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
              I have a few suggestions

Take the pixel art away, make the parkour blend into the sand, remove the aquarium under sand? That doesnt make any sense
              I do hope you realize this isn't real life. It doesn't have to make sense. lol.
              I will ponder apon the first part of your advice. But I don't think I want to pour anymore wls into this world.

Comment

Working...
              X