• thejokerattacks, rate my world

Click image for larger version

Name:	thejokerattacks.png
Views:	2
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	6717179

this world contains:

punch and zombie jammer.

rainy city weather, to fit the pixel art.

credit board at start

multiple levels

vip/movie area combined, a little production area ( a miniature version of the pixel art )

prizes for first 5 to complete the parkour! (worth 1-2 wls)

a mini quiz at the start

signs and display block show what items that are needed in the parkour

arrows show where to go, multiple signs has pro tips on how to complete an area

difficulty: HARD- need pro skill

has a story line
    the story is about how you play the joker, if you have seen the movie you will get this. Forever alone a crowd, as a failed comedian you seek connection in the streets of Gotham City. Isolated, bullied and disregarded by society, the joker (you) begins a slow descent into madness and transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker. Included with this you kill batman, (even though this doesn't happen in the movie)

i spent lots of wls and time on this world, all by my self, i hope this becomes wotd,

-gtsjokers
    I'm a Easter egg / mystery hunter.

I discovered out how much growtopia sold for (3.7 million euros) in the UBISOFT ANNUAL REPORTS and found out no one else noticed it, so i made it public after a month of research. you can check it out in CAPTINFO

bump bump

bumping and bumping

I discovered out how much growtopia sold for (3.7 million euros) in the UBISOFT ANNUAL REPORTS and found out no one else noticed it, so i made it public after a month of research. you can check it out in CAPTINFO

Comment

bump bump and bump

Comment

just bumping!!

Comment

just a bump

Comment

Originally posted by Gtsjokers View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]226282[/ATTACH]

this world contains:

punch and zombie jammer.

rainy city weather, to fit the pixel art.

credit board at start

multiple levels

vip/movie area combined, a little production area ( a miniature version of the pixel art )

prizes for first 5 to complete the parkour! (worth 1-2 wls)

a mini quiz at the start

signs and display block show what items that are needed in the parkour

arrows show where to go, multiple signs has pro tips on how to complete an area

difficulty: HARD- need pro skill

has a story line
            the story is about how you play the joker, if you have seen the movie you will get this. Forever alone a crowd, as a failed comedian you seek connection in the streets of Gotham City. Isolated, bullied and disregarded by society, the joker (you) begins a slow descent into madness and transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker. Included with this you kill batman, (even though this doesn't happen in the movie)

i spent lots of wls and time on this world, all by my self, i hope this becomes wotd,

-gtsjokers
            I don't want to seem rude... but I don't think this world can be rated with a 1 to 10 scale.
            If I was you, I wouldn't expect this to win wotd

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Just my opinion, but the parkour part(s) need some background/decoration. Currently looks a bit blank. Hopefully you'll win a WOTD someday .

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                If I was you, I wouldn't expect this to win wotd
                I would. This is exactly the sort of standard these days.
                My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                I love her so so much eee
                how do I add back my sigpic
                IGN: Dynnie
                Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                  I would. This is exactly the sort of standard these days.
                  thanks, im thinking of changing the lava parkour to the left to be a bunker under a hill, as it was bunker the whole time, but it doesnt fit the open air, so ima add some cliff side on top

Comment

new updated version

heres the updated edited world

Click image for larger version

Name:	thejokerattacks.png
Views:	2
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	6593253

Comment

Originally posted by Gtsjokers View Post
                      thanks, im thinking of changing the lava parkour to the left to be a bunker under a hill, as it was bunker the whole time, but it doesnt fit the open air, so ima add some cliff side on top
                      What are you saying thanks to? I don't think it was a compliment..

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Working...
                      X