FEEDBACKS TO MY WORLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEEDBACKS TO MY WORLD

Hi, guys, I need some feedback/opinions to my world so that I can make it better

Here are the worlds
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sakuraventure.png
Views:	1
Size:	656.2 KB
ID:	6717360

Click image for larger version

Name:	destructivecrystales.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	6717361Click image for larger version

Name:	towersville.png
Views:	4
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	6717362

The worlds are pretty messy, but I don't think it's a bad thing. All of those worlds look really good!
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 111
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
    Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
    WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
      The worlds are pretty messy, but I don't think it's a bad thing. All of those worlds look really good!
      Thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Comment

The mixture of the different colours in your worlds are mind blowing - It looks really good together, though.
        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Hi!
          I mostly liked the first one. Guess the tree on the middle is sakura tree, right?
          Lemme think of something cool to add here:

“Life is just a game, the thing is how you are playing it”
          -A normie tryna be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
            The mixture of the different colours in your worlds are mind blowing - It looks really good together, though.
            thanks, I'm glad u liked it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BossKraken View Post
            Hi!
            I mostly liked the first one. Guess the tree on the middle is sakura tree, right?
            yheap it is

Comment

Havent visited the worlds but looking at the renders i can say this:
              - Pick-a-path is always bad level design with no exceptions ever. Finding the right portal is barely even gameplay

- Using a billion different blocks that do a billion different things makes the gameplay less fun. Im not saying you shouldnt mix blocks but if it gets to the point where it hinders the gameplay then you need to slow down

Try focusing more on the gameplay and level design than just the looks and art, even if that unfortunately is all that matters for wotd
              hi all
              Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 170

Comment

Originally posted by MidleCones View Post
                Thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
                Originally posted by Meraak View Post
                Havent visited the worlds but looking at the renders i can say this:
                - Pick-a-path is always bad level design with no exceptions ever. Finding the right portal is barely even gameplay

- Using a billion different blocks that do a billion different things makes the gameplay less fun. Im not saying you shouldnt mix blocks but if it gets to the point where it hinders the gameplay then you need to slow down

Try focusing more on the gameplay and level design than just the looks and art, even if that unfortunately is all that matters for wotd
                Thanks for the helpful feedback. Ill try to focus on gameplay next time

Comment

This thread makes me excited again because u never give up thanks
                  Ign: RimUwU

Good song
                  https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

I have no idea what im looking at

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Too many things going on - space out your builds. Empty space is a good thing in areas, knowing how to and when to add space makes a world look cleaner and ultimately better. You want to immerse the player, not confuse them on where they are due to unidentifiable areas.

Try and keep to a smaller block palette - keep within around 3-4 main building blocks and 3-4 main backgrounds. Spikes should also be thematically similar in colour and theme. Your block palette should also be similar in colour, having too many areas juxtaposing each other with colour doesn't often look very pretty unless intentional and thus executed well.
                      37 World of the Days won.
                      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Working...
                      X