Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOTD Project #10: WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WOTD Project #10: WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO.

    WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO

    Story:
    Your world was accidentally banned. Through some sort of ritual, you got into the World-Banning Office! The place where nuked worlds go. They are very meticulous about banning worlds. You're very sure that your world is not really harmed right now and is reserved for future observations. It's just nuked but not removed. Now, you got to search for your world! Go everywhere where your world could be. Goodluck, player.

    Renderworld:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wherenukedworldsgo.png
Views:	2
Size:	420.4 KB
ID:	6717397

    Features:
    -Possible without wings.
    -A winner's room.
    -Catchy story?
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 11-30-2019, 06:10 AM.
    IGN : elyxial
    Level : 91

    Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

    Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:


  • #2
    Cool world eh
    Ign: RimUwU

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
      Cool world eh
      Thank you!
      IGN : elyxial
      Level : 91

      Goals :
      It's time to express myself in the real world!

      Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

      Comment


      • #4
        Bump!

        Anyways, just needed to ask. I just recently won with another world. Is there a limit for winning WOTDs? Like, you can only win once a month or such?
        IGN : elyxial
        Level : 91

        Goals :
        It's time to express myself in the real world!

        Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post
          Bump!

          Anyways, just needed to ask. I just recently won with another world. Is there a limit for winning WOTDs? Like, you can only win once a month or such?
          Idk.
          But, IMO there is no limitation.
          IGN: GTStorage
          Discord:GTStorage#1151
          Instagram:@gtstorage
          Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post
            WHERENUKEDWORLDSGO

            Story:
            Your world was accidentally banned. Through some sort of ritual, you got into the World-Banning Office! The place where nuked worlds go. They are very meticulous about banning worlds. You're very sure that your world is not really harmed right now and is reserved for future observations. It's just nuked but not removed. Now, you got to search for your world! Go everywhere where your world could be. Goodluck, player.

            Renderworld:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]227201[/ATTACH]

            Features:
            -Possible without wings.
            -A winner's room.
            -Catchy story?
            the world was so cool , Good design .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GTStorage View Post
              Idk.
              But, IMO there is no limitation.
              Oh. Thankss! I was panicking a bit. Hahaha.

              Originally posted by GranZex View Post
              the world was so cool , Good design .
              Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it.
              IGN : elyxial
              Level : 91

              Goals :
              It's time to express myself in the real world!

              Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks fun!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sherman View Post
                  Looks fun!
                  Thank you! I wonder though. Do I even have a chance?
                  IGN : elyxial
                  Level : 91

                  Goals :
                  It's time to express myself in the real world!

                  Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gungnirs View Post
                    Thank you! I wonder though. Do I even have a chance?
                    I’ve noticed they’ve strayed away from choosing dark and spooky themed worlds after the Halloween events. I’m sure it’ll win, it may just be a while.
                    Sup
                    IGN: Rovie
                    Discord: rovvvie#4588

                    pfp by topazi

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tatertots View Post
                      I’ve noticed they’ve strayed away from choosing dark and spooky themed worlds after the Halloween events. I’m sure it’ll win, it may just be a while.
                      Oooh. Thanks for the information. I hope it'd win soon too. I have an upcoming project for this December.
                      IGN : elyxial
                      Level : 91

                      Goals :
                      It's time to express myself in the real world!

                      Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump! Still waiting...

                        Criticize me more hahaha
                        IGN : elyxial
                        Level : 91

                        Goals :
                        It's time to express myself in the real world!

                        Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks great! Creative idea as well.
                          In my opinion it's worthy already, I would just give it a shot.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Hagie View Post
                            Looks great! Creative idea as well.
                            In my opinion it's worthy already, I would just give it a shot.
                            Thanksss! Omg.

                            We did it y'all. Thanks for the support!
                            IGN : elyxial
                            Level : 91

                            Goals :
                            It's time to express myself in the real world!

                            Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X