Check out my world SUPERPOLEBLAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my world SUPERPOLEBLAST!

So this is the first time i design my own world, like ever. And i’ve played for 2.1k hours already. So I started making a WOTD tryout project and created this world called SUPERPOLEBLAST and I want feedback on it! (EXCLAIMER - This world is not even close to finished nor ready I’ve worked with this world for 4 hours with 2 friends clearing and stuff and designing) This is all our first time. If you’re planning to helping me, start with the left path and finish it, it takes like 3 min and give me your opinion. My plan is to do 2 paths with the same story and merge togheter in the middle with a final path. Tell me what you think below!

Bumping....

Comment

i tried your map it was pretty fun but just try to have some more diverse parkour it was a lot of the same jump over and over again
      IGN: Clarken
      Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

you should post the render here too
        hi i like dragons and dyn

note: I AM a FEMALE

-
        Instagram: @mistrella.gt

Comment

it’s... just a bunch of super crate rectangles
          signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
            i tried your map it was pretty fun but just try to have some more diverse parkour it was a lot of the same jump over and over again
            Alright redoing it right now, you can see the progress if you come now. (Redoing the left part parkour)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
            it’s... just a bunch of super crate rectangles
            Redoing it right now, you can come and see now.

Comment

Bump the world is updated if anyone wanna see

Comment

I visited your world and well, the design looked kinda dull as you only used one block throughout the whole parkour. Like someone else already mentioned, the parkour was kinda boring and also super unbalanced as it was super hard at first but then got easy at some parts. Good luck with your world of the day!
                Skype and chill

Comment

Originally posted by Nopleb View Post
                  I visited your world and well, the design looked kinda dull as you only used one block throughout the whole parkour. Like someone else already mentioned, the parkour was kinda boring and also super unbalanced as it was super hard at first but then got easy at some parts. Good luck with your world of the day!
                  Thank you! I wont change the parkour but i will keep that in mind for the next work I make.

Comment

Bumping....

Comment

Where the render
                      Ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
                        Where the render
                        Go on instagram #growwotddec19

Comment

bumpin....

Comment