Love doesn't hate | LGBTQIA+ world project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
    Please use your common sense. Are you even reading your own posts?
    If you can’t actually prove it with quotations, please stop making rash conclusions.
    Yours sincerely,

The embodiment of pure ecstasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Erida View Post
      If you can’t actually prove it with quotations, please stop making rash conclusions.
      If you can't prove your own non-concrete opinions, quit stating them as facts.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPMcG View Post
        Oh boy... Maybe I should get this thread locked before it gets any worse...
        Yeah, everytime somebody brings up LGBTQ+ it never ends well, people like to pretend it doesn’t exist than confront it because it doesn’t affect their day to day life.
        Yours sincerely,

Comment

Someone once asked me if I was gay, I said yes and they removed me, I was their friend for 3 years. That’s for less equal standing.

For less rights, I’ve seen players being taped or banned because they sbed they were gay.
          That's an individual case.

Comment

If you want to discuss more about this please message me.
            Yours sincerely,

Comment

You two. Stop. Now. Discuss that somewhere else before someone closes this.

- - - Updated - - -

Things like this happen frequently, especially the first thing I said. I’ve been scammed, harassed and removed many times for being myself.

As for the second thing, I’ve been on the game for 6 years roughly and I’ve seen atleast multiple cases of it happening.
              Go communicate privately. Now stop here.
              I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
              and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

Things like this happen frequently, especially the first thing I said. I’ve been scammed, harassed and removed many times for being myself.

As for the second thing, I’ve been on the game for 6 years roughly and I’ve seen atleast multiple cases of it happening.
                Individual cases. Stop stating non-concrete opinions as facts.

Comment

Ayyyye we need a Ubistaff to close this thread before more drama is brought up
                  IGN: Deftera
                  Just a Touhou fan and otaku
                  Latest Youtube Video:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJrzj-rOnTM&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                    Ayyyye we need a Ubistaff to close this thread before more drama is brought up
                    Indeed we do... Oh well, I tried to help the community and it didn't work. I'm still gonna build the world though. Just probably won't mention it again on the forums.
                    Howdy

Comment

Indeed we do... Oh well, I tried to help the community and it didn't work. I'm still gonna build the world though. Just probably won't mention it again on the forums.
                      Shouldnt be in that way. This would help educate some concerned kids but the problem is that everyone has their own sides towards this so it is hard to maintain.

This shouldnt be closed. Only removing the ones that causes the conflict would do. The intention of the thread is not about it so it shouldnt be fully closed and carry on.
                      I love 美波 and ヨルシカ!

I wish I can sing and play like them
                      and I'm just your average friend!

Comment

hopefully ubisoft doesnt close it, i love this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahtster View Post
                          Shouldnt be in that way. This would help educate some concerned kids but the problem is that everyone has their own sides towards this so it is hard to maintain.

This shouldnt be closed. Only removing the ones that causes the conflict would do. The intention of the thread is not about it so it shouldnt be fully closed and carry on.
                          I appreciate what you think. I just feel like this thread is going no where anyways and I don't want to be the one at fault here. Also I like your little signature. It's quite cool.
                          Howdy

Comment

I appreciate what you think. I just feel like this thread is going no where anyways and I don't want to be the one at fault here. Also I like your little signature. It's quite cool.
                            You are definitely not at fault, I accept responsibility for engaging into a debate with that guy in the first place. You should still continue on with the world, atleast that’s what I think.
                            Yours sincerely,

Comment

You are definitely not at fault, I accept responsibility for engaging into a debate with that guy in the first place. You should still continue on with the world, atleast that’s what I think.
                              Nobody is at fault, everyone is just voicing out their honest opinions and concerns.

To OP, your intentions were good, but the drama that it would create would definitely outweigh the positive.

Comment

Nobody is at fault, everyone is just voicing out their honest opinions and concerns.

To OP, your intentions were good, but the drama that it would create would definitely outweigh the positive.
                                Oh ok, thankyou, I’m glad theres no hard feelings between us. Also yes I understand your second point, the growtopia forums is one thing however the in-game community itself may have quite extreme negative reactions. I think it’s worth a shot if it maintains a wholesome image and limits controversiality (if that’s possible).

Anyways I hope you have a nice day.
                                Yours sincerely,

Comment

Working...
                                X