Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of InfiniteLoop?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you think of InfiniteLoop?

    I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with the pretty well known super-world, InfiniteLoop! But if you are not, you can always give it a try (that said, best to play it whilst there are under 50k online, because it's long and interlinked). I'd like to hear some thoughts on it.

    Here's the main one's render: Click image for larger version

Name:	infiniteloop.png
Views:	5
Size:	442.2 KB
ID:	6720365

  • #2
    very empty thats for sure

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      very empty thats for sure
      I guess you're one of the people that are not familiar with it. It's entirely interlinked, the main one just functions as a gateway to connect hundreds of levels; its total size is that of around 50 full worlds; it has taken over 1000 hours to build.

      Comment


      • #4
        it's funny, you told me i was the first girl to get as far as i did and i'm not even a girl
        Hi, I'm Daisy!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
          it's funny, you told me i was the first girl to get as far as i did and i'm not even a girl
          Unless it's some grandiose claim, there's no need to be skeptical of someone's in-game appearance's suggested gender. Unfortunately you hold no records then..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 2ego View Post
            I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with the pretty well known super-world, InfiniteLoop! But if you are not, you can always give it a try (that said, best to play it whilst there are under 50k online, because it's long and interlinked). I'd like to hear some thoughts on it.

            Here's the main one's render: [ATTACH=CONFIG]237452[/ATTACH]
            Empty, you could add more stuff outside.
            Support my account protection idea here

            Instagram: Creators.Gt

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
              Empty, you could add more stuff outside.
              "I guess you're one of the people that are not familiar with it. It's entirely interlinked, the main one just functions as a gateway to connect hundreds of levels; its total size is that of around 50 full worlds; it has taken over 1000 hours to build."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 2ego View Post
                "I guess you're one of the people that are not familiar with it. It's entirely interlinked, the main one just functions as a gateway to connect hundreds of levels; its total size is that of around 50 full worlds; it has taken over 1000 hours to build."
                I don't know what you mean but I could actually make this what he made exact in a few hours. @_@
                Support my account protection idea here

                Instagram: Creators.Gt

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
                  I don't know what you mean but I could actually make this what he made exact in a few hours. @_@
                  He means that the actual world INFINITELOOP isn't what is being showed, the whole adventure is OUTSIDE of the world, meaning all the other worlds linked together.
                  Hi, I'm Daisy!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so if i somehow completed 1000 worth of hours of world without dc or leaving then i'll get the expensive prizes?
                    IGN: MadMewMew





                    Master 💩poster

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
                      so if i somehow completed 1000 worth of hours of world without dc or leaving then i'll get the expensive prizes?
                      I pull back upon a dc, but upon leaving, you have to redo (it's mostly about learning though, so redoing doesn't take too much time).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        im sure this would be a lot of fun but...

                        its basically unplayable for me. going through doors makes me dc like 1/10 times, so I could never get to the end.
                        IGN: Clarken
                        Since July 2, 2014

                        Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

                        Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                          im sure this would be a lot of fun but...

                          its basically unplayable for me. going through doors makes me dc like 1/10 times, so I could never get to the end.
                          Yeah, unfortunately it's only playable whilst there are under 50k players online, otherwise the servers will just murder you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
                            im sure this would be a lot of fun but...

                            its basically unplayable for me. going through doors makes me dc like 1/10 times, so I could never get to the end.
                            This. Gotta wait for the crash glitch to get fixed before I could play. The game crashes like half the time I enter any world.


                            Also, is this the world you talked about in the toxic waste jammer thread?
                            . because yes ,

                            Changed my name to Proni2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                              This. Gotta wait for the crash glitch to get fixed before I could play. The game crashes like half the time I enter any world.


                              Also, is this the world you talked about in the toxic waste jammer thread?
                              Yeah, this one. People may take up to hours and just die to a toxic waste upon teleporting back to the main world (happened unfortunately).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X