This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Pineapple War

It was 1980, there were tensions between the Pineapple and Apple race. It was the great apple war of 1980. It lasted just 3 minutes! Lucky for them, they had some awesome fighters to make sure their race lives and does not go extinct. Fight and breakthrough this tough battlefield full of fruity awesomeness.

Fight: Defeat enemies! Every kill is worth 2 points, a total of 20 kills (40 points) are needed to win!

Break: Aggressive? Break their temple's game block for 40 points, an instant win.

Each team has 1 temple, and inside that temple will be the game block. In the battlefield there will be a Tomb Robber, this tomb robber requires two adventure items for the key to the shortcut. These two adventure items are located at each team's temple and once the items are given to the tomb robber the gate in the middle will open. This is a huge advantage to players who want to break their enemies' game blocks. Each temple also has a line of public building spots for more defenses.

Game Areas
    Battlefield: This area is where players spawn in, their enemies will be the opposite of them. To enter their temple to break their game block, a player has to go across the battlefield and find their enemies spawn which has a door that leads to the temple.

Temples: This area is where both team's temples are located at, a huge wall divides both teams, but if you give the tomb robber the adventure items the area is unlocked for direct entry to the enemy.

Game rules
    Double Jump, Long Punch, and High Jump are enabled for everyone! Speedy is blocked.

Player kills take 2 hits
    Game Block requires 30 punches, game block resets after a period of time

Render
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thegreatpineapplewar.png Views:	10 Size:	371.2 KB ID:	6607405
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

• wotd world showcaseThis my world . World: Kenrichparkour Growid: KenrichPROGT
      World have:
      1)Ghost charm
      2)Zombie and Punch Jammer
      3)VIP for winners
      4)Quiz
      5)Pass doors to make people remember the pass
      6)Story

Hope I win

Comment

• FACTORYESCAPISTS

This world is packed with lots of different puzzles and riddles to solve, as well as parkour!
        There is no story, but there are some fun characters thrown here and there to spice up the gameplay
        You only have one objective - to escape!
        The world consists of:

-Puzzles
        -Riddles
        -Parkour
        -A LOT of High Tech Blocks!

I highly recommend trying it out. Even though the map is a bit challenging, it feels VERY rewarding to complete a level.

Here's the render!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	factoryescapists.png
Views:	124
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	6867268
        sigpic
        Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Comment

• CERULEANLAND

-You traveled across distant lands searching far and
          wide for one single treasure to add for your collection, so far
          you haven't got any treasure at all, but alas when you visited a
          village you came across while going back to your home, you
          learned about an existance of a magical territory made out of
          blocks that have the color blue in them (mostly) and then from one of the
          statement from a villager, he said that there is a treasure that
          can be found there,
          he recalled that the treasure can be found in a place called
          "The Bridge Of Izguard" located in the forest called
          "The Forest Of Izguard" the info you gathered from the villager
          made you want to go visit and see if they are telling the truth that
          there is actually
          a treasure located there, but also the territory made out of mostly blue
          pigments seem intriguing, after a short while you reached the place
          but the obstacle that is keeping you from stepping a fool on the
          bridge and acquiring the treasure is an unbreakable harmful
          vine, there is no other choice for you but other than to go on
          an even longer
          adventure to go to the other side of the forest to access the bridge.
          Can you complete all the obstacles to get the treasure or give up midway?

World Includes:
          Story
          PZ Jammer, CCTV, Mini-Mod, Guardian Pineapple, Ghost Charm, Firehouse
          Mud Puddle Parkour
          Storm Cloud Parkour
          Trickster Parkour
          Antigravity Parkour
          Usage Of Several Adventure Items
          Find All The Letters Level
          Cybot Parkour
          Looming Shadows/Laser Grid Parkour
          Spike Parkour
          Deathtrap Parkour
          Usage Of New Blocks as recent as Rollback VI
          Gravity Well Parkour
          Starship Airlock Parkour
          Starship Turbo Fan Parkour

some picts of the world ingame

IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

• Nominating ANEVILDOCTOR for WOTD
            GrowID : MineDeath
            World : ANEVILDOCTOR

Latest world render:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	anevildoctor.png Views:	0 Size:	762.6 KB ID:	6867297

World Story Description:

You start off as a young worker walking home from work in the city while it's raining. When suddenly, you discover a rather strange looking manhole in the middle of nowhere. Out of curiosity, you eventually find a way to access this manhole, and got kidnapped by an evil doctor as you entered the sewers. This evil doctor was fired from his job in the city a long time ago, and now seeks vengeance by planning to release a dangerous mind controlling parasite that would end your peaceful city. It's up to you to discover secret keys, idols, feed evil gorrila henchmen, travel through a slightly difficult parkour, navigate through super huge air vent mazes, solve puzzles, swim in chemicals, unlock codes and climb a super huge beaker in oder to foil the doctor's evil plan and make him taste justice once and for all.

World Contains :

1)A beautiful city.
            2)Punch and Zombie jammers.
            3)Two rooms for winners.
            4)An interesting storyline.
            5)Rainy weather.
            6)Different adventure modes to choose from.
            7)Full credits, with even links to worlds that gave us inspiration.
            8)A huge beaker, tweezers, trees, syringes, police station and hospital.
            9)An option to spectate other players through different sections.
            10)Interesting new parkour mechanics with tricksters, clash parkour blocks and cybots!.

Right then, can you foil the doctor's evil plan and save the city?.

Thank you all for paying a visit!.
            IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

• Hello,

I’d like to start my post off with thanking my 2 friends Frogruby and SELWAY for all the help.

While they may not have helped building anything, they certainly made it alot more bearable.

With that being said, i’m Rijstplukker.

I built DESTROYING with my friends out of my everlasting admiration for mysterious and ominous landscapes.

Initially the world was going to be my main world, but seeing as WOTD has been a big goal of mine, and i’d be lying if i didn’t try before.

Now, its time for some information.

IGN: Rijstplukker

World: DESTROYING

Lore

the vile troll Ursoth opened a portal and assaulted Arlor from his native realm of Elondria. An Orc Blood shaman named Bloodgrub discovered one of Ursoth's portals but was soundly defeated before she could prevail. Bloodgrub, having dealt in dark magic her whole life, has discovered a new way to grow in power, and she is spreading her corruption throughout Elondria.

Basic info

The world is 100% new player friendly, and optimized to be easier without rather than with wings.

This was done to keep it all fair and square and make the experience a little more challenging.

If the world was to achieve WOTD, i’d love to help people throughout the parkour all day who would maybe have some problems or are stuck on a part which might be too hard for them.

Ive done countless sbs in the world to get feedback -which helped the world design dramatically- and so far ive been loving doing this.

There is no way to build up a good world without any feedback if you ask me.

World Features

- All necessary jammers

- Challenging puzzles

- Complex terrain design which - from my POV - have captured the ancient fantasy vibe really well

- Use of an Challenge timer for people to claim a pair of Ripper Wings upon completion

- All proper credits

- Many fallen paint buckets

- An nice chilling area for champs who completed the parkour, also comes with 3 gateways to adventure for the player to use and warp back in time to redo any segment of the parkour.

There’s alot more to see and do, but it wouldn’t be fun for me to spoil everything on here!

World Render

Click image for larger version  Name:	67725A48-D504-4D1C-B0AC-324B9F2F0609.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	800.5 KB ID:	6607454

Comment

• I would like to nominate 3 worlds of mine.
                All worlds contains Punch and Zombie Jammers.

ENJOYVDAY
                Valentine's Day based world
                -6 interesting facts about Valentine's Day
                -'noob' friendly parkour (you can do the whole parkour without double jump/speedy mod)
                -pixel art of angels wings, cupid leash and love birds
                -"original" mechanic with Storm Clouds & Cracked Stone Slab (I would say original, atleast at the time the world was made)
                -hang-out rooms
                -castle of love
                fun fact - everyone on the renderworld is wearing heart shirt =D
                Click image for larger version  Name:	enjoyvday.png Views:	0 Size:	332.8 KB ID:	6867316

GRINGOBEACH
                Summer Fest's based world
                -6 fun facts
                -'noob' friendly parkour (you can do the whole parkour without double jump/speedy mod)
                -well written story about Captain Blackbeard
                -hang-out room
                Click image for larger version  Name:	gringobeach.png Views:	0 Size:	892.4 KB ID:	6867317

GROWGANOTHSCHALLENGE
                Hallowen Week's based world
                -5 interesting facts about Halloween
                -hang-out room
                -small volcano
                Click image for larger version  Name:	growganothschallenge.png Views:	0 Size:	603.1 KB ID:	6867318

My GrowID is iCZE.

Good luck to everyone nominating & have a good day,
                Cze
                Rest In Peace, Marley
                My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• NOMINATING THEGREEKMYTH&MOUNTAINTOOLYMPUS FOR WOTD (THIS TWO WORLD IS CONNECTED)

Grow ID: Kousaki
                  World name: THEGREEKMYTH & MOUNTAINTOOLYMPUS (A TWO WORLD WOTD ATTEMPT)

Note: MOUNTAINTOOLYMPUS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THEGREEKMYTH. THIS TWO WORLD IS CONNECTED

[Story]
                  You, A mortal who have a power that rivals a god found out that your family we're killed by a God. Luke told you that it was Zeus who killed them. One day, You have decided to take revenge on him by killing him and dethroning him. You dont have any clur to find him so you start by going to the underworld and ask his brother (Hades). Your adventure starts now.

(World render)
                  -THEGREEKMYTH
                  (Some of the items wont show in render such as junk dirt background, pegasus wing and more)

Name:	received_3058492637607226.png
Views:	178
Size:	746.5 KB
ID:	6867442
                  -MOUNTAINTOOLYMPUS

(World features)
                  ~Both world have Zombie&Punch jammer, Pineapple guardian and Ghost charm in THEGREEKMYTH
                  ~Storyline featuring you and the greek mythology (Greek Gods)
                  ~Credits beside the white door
                  ~Medium to hard parkour and a confusing way for them to use their brains.
                  ~Parkour with NO WINGS, SPEEDY AND ANY CLOTHING NEEDED.
                  ~Facts about Greek mythology and greek gods
                  ~Vip area
                  ~Puzzle and password doors
                  ~Use of new blocks, paints, glues, trickster, and clash items such as death trap walls, storm cloud, dimension block and blocks from clash event
                  ~Mannequin with unique/expensive dress such as trident, pegasus and more
                  ~Beautiful landscape design

Update:
                  Improve the story and added some more blocks and paint.
                  Update 2:
                  Made the parkour possible with NO CLOTHINGS needed.

I hope that my world will win because i'd like everyone to know Greek Mythology.

Comment

• I would like to nominate my world for WOTD
                    --
                    -World: LOCKSEVOLUTION
                    -GrowID: YeetMeDaddy

-World Description: In this world you will know more about the locks in Growtopia.
                    The three locks we're gonna be exploring are: World Lock, Diamond Lock and Emerald Lock.
                    The world concept is simple, you're gonna dive through three levels. Each level will lead
                    you inside a lock and you're gonna parkour inside that lock till you get out of it, and get
                    ready to enter the next one. Good luck in exploring the locks, enjoy.
                    --
                    The world has:
                    -World Lock, Diamond Lock and Emerald Lock pixel art.
                    -Some interesting info written on signs, about the locks.
                    -Cybots and Tricksters.
                    -A coded level (You'll have to find and arrange the five
                    letters to pass the level.)
                    -Punch and Zombie Jammers
                    -Ghost Charm and fire house
                    -Background weather
                    -A song

Name:	locksevolution.png
Views:	155
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	6867446

Comment

• MYSTERYOFTHEMINE by prodigydawn

Features:

- Basic Jammers
                      - Firehouse
                      - Adventure Items
                      - A mystery solving storyline
                      - A riddle!
                      - Song : Monody
                      - Creditory Board

The mine was sabotaged by unknown suspect. That's why they called you, Detective Grow to solve the case and as well as the mystery of the mine.

Name:	mysteryofthemine.png
Views:	153
Size:	472.2 KB
ID:	6867607
                      GrowID: ProdigyDawn
                      IG: @prodigydawn
                      ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

• Story: You are working as a dishwasher in a bar when suddenly your friend finds out that the security of the largest bank in the city is weak . Basically yyour goal is to become rich. However, you will have to solve tricky riddles in order to achieve it. Remarks: Classified as medium difficulty. While some people take 7 to 10 minutes to finish, others take up to 30. World includes: Basic jammers (Punch and Zombie) Weather Machine - Rainy City Adventure items Storyline Lots of riddles Great song

Comment

• SWEETDREAMERS FOR WOTD!

GrowID: RealGlykos

Story: you fall asleep to find yourself in a world full of sugary treats and fun filled sweets. This feels like a dream! But is this really a dream, or a nightmare to be uncovered?

This world consists of:
                          • PZ jammer in all linked worlds (even main one)
                          • Party weather, valentine weather, stuff weather and night weather in linked worlds
                          • A cool storyline
                          • Parkour
                          • Mystery doors
                          • A candy themed environment
                          • 3 different endings!
                          • Linked worlds
                          • Adventure gate Battle mechanic (rarely used)

The main render is the first render and below that are the worlds linked to improve gameplay of the world
                          Attached Files

Comment

• HIGHLANDRUN

Hello and good day to you all! Im here to present another creation I've recently made and im nominating it as WOTD July 2020.
                            I wouldn't be here if isn't for you guys who gave me the courage to post my creation in the forum. Much love for you guys

Without further ado, Here are the information needed for the World Of The Day contest

World name: HIGHLANDRUN
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Grow ID: WaterNice

Short description of the world: The world is a nature themed derby and its purpose is to give the player some chilling vibes like. I placed tiny lands near the mountain to indicate some sort of cliff and I topped them off with a willow foliage to make the dirt a bit natural. For the clouds, it may look like it is overused but, it is part of the derby. I added some animals as well to make it look more natural.

Latest render of the world:
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	highlandrun.png Views:	2 Size:	429.3 KB ID:	6607634

World features:
                            ~Punch jammer
                            ~Zombie jammer
                            ~Ghost charm
                            ~Firehouse
                            ~Adventure items (rope and pitons)
                            ~Mountain Pixel art
                            ~Bountiful scenery Background
                            ~Creditory board (near the white door)

Thanks for giving us a chance to showcase our creation, good luck to all WOTD contestant, and more power to Growtopia!
                            My Face When I Won A Giveaway

sigpic

About Me

My Goals

If You Need Help Or Question Don't Bother Ask Meh I Will Answer ASAP

Comment

• THECHICKENFACTORY by Johnxx

Story: Two of the trolls are captured and abducted by an evil notorious chicken named Teryjaki. Your mission is to find your way into the Chicken Factory and finish all of the obstacles in every stage and save the trolls! You are our only hope!

Description: This world is an Adventure/Parkour/Story world which uses almost all of the adventure items such as the rope, torch, golden idol, banana, crystal goblet and pineapple. Uses also new blocks and obstacle blocks such as steam items, tricksters, deathtraps, laser grids, looming shadows, and cybot items.

World Contains:
                              ~ Zombie Jammer
                              ~ Punch Jammer
                              ~ Pineapple Guardian
                              ~ Jungle Weather Machine
                              ~ Adventure Pack/Jungle Items
                              ~ Storyboard
                              ~ Credits Board
                              ~ Challenge Timer, Challenge Start and End Flags
                              ~ Shop Pack Items
                              ~ Cybot Items
                              ~ Cinco De Mayo Items
                              ~ Zombie Defense Pack Items
                              ~ Hidden Riches Items
                              ~ Cinema Pack Items
                              ~ Locke Update Items
                              ~ Growmoji Items
                              ~ Cooking Update Items
                              ~ Undersea Blast Items
                              ~ Racing Action Pack Items
                              ~ Education Pack Items
                              ~ Dungeon Pack Items
                              ~ Systems Update
                              ~ Night of the Sewing Dead Items
                              ~ Growassic Park Items
                              ~ Steam Pack Items
                              ~ Surgery Pack Items
                              ~ Summerfest Items
                              ~ Prehistoric Pack Items
                              ~ Roots Items
                              ~ Thanksgiving Items
                              ~ Time Tossed Items
                              ~ Fantasy Pack Items
                              ~ Block Party Items
                              ~ City Pack Items
                              ~ Startopia 1 & 2 Items
                              ~ Winner/Prize Room
                              ~ 9 Obstacle Levels
                              ~ Summer/Winter/Spring Clash Items
                              ~ Farm Pack Items
                              ~ Chinese New Year Items
                              ~ Harvest Festival Items
                              ~ BOO Items
                              ~ Firefighter Pack Items
                              ~ Easter Items
                              ~ Player Appreciation Week Items
                              ~ Spelunkorama Items
                              ~ Building Block Items
                              ~ St Patricks Items
                              ~ Mad Science Kit Items
                              ~ Astro Pack Items
                              ~ Gone Fishin Items
                              ~ Chemsynth Items
                              ~ Wolfworld Items
                              ~ Anniversary Items
                              ~ Halloween Items

Good luck to everyone!
                              GrowID: JOHNXX

Click image for larger version  Name:	thechickenfactory.png Views:	0 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	6868336
                              Last edited by Johnxx; 08-03-2020, 07:17 AM.

Subscribe to Johnxx!
                              Hello there! Johnxx here, the TROLL KING!
                              Youtube: Johnxx
                              Facebook: Johnxx GT
                              Twitter: @johnxxgt
                              Instagram: @johnxxgt

Comment

• WORLD NAME: BIGZOO
                                GrowID: Meep

Description: You’ve decided to visit this big zoo because you thirst for knowledge about animals. As a guest, you venture through the different areas and absorb interesting facts and about animal species that exist in Growtopia. With elements that you’d experience in a real life zoo, BIGZOO may evoke feelings of nostalgia with its mock gift shop, dining area, petting zoo, and unique habitat enclosures. Each area has a pixel art of an animal that can be found there. Fun facts and information about each species is inscribed on nearby signs. Password Doors are used to travel to each area and only the most determined guests can make it to the end of the zoo! It’s highly encouraged that you refrain from searching up the answers to the Password Doors because it ruins the experience.

BIGZOO has:
                                P&Z Jammers, Firehouse, Weather Machine - Jungle
                                7 unique animal pixel arts to enjoy
                                20+ different animal species within the world
                                Information and fun facts about the real life animals
                                Password Doors questions about animals in the zoo are used to access each area
                                Extensive 30 question Password Door quiz on the animals in the zoo
                                Easy parkours (this is a family friendly zoo)
                                Bonus mythical creature exhibit, complete with unicorns!
                                VIP password scavenger hunt

Name:	bigzoo (2).png
Views:	100
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	6867778
                                IGN: Meep

Comment

Working...
                                X