This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClosedGates By Kurgo

Click image for larger version  Name:	closedgates (5).png Views:	0 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	6867785

i Growtopians!
    Im re-nominating CLOSEDGATES [UPDATED] by Kurgo for WOTD!

Storyline :

For many decades, Scientists have had this Mysterious Hand under control for its immense power that none of them could understand.
    But then, a meteorite struck the earth causing a huge power surge that lead to the gate in the hand to divide into 5 different gates, each with its Elemental Power.
    And the only way to destroy the main purple gate is to break open the other gates and crack the code for the "SELF-DESTRUCT" mechanism in the core of the main purple gate.
    So you will need to memorize and remember any codes or passwords you come across through this journey to SAVE THE WORLD!

This world contains :
    -Area for spectators after the parkour.
    -Guestbook that gives informations about each gate.
    -Basic Jammers.
    -Puzzle game to let the players think.
    -Medium to hard parkour.
    -New Startopia blocks (Doesn't show in render).
    -Memorize game that would need a paper to solve.
    -Jungle Weather Machine.
    -Creative design / story (credits board for those who helped in the world).

Stay safe.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kurgo; 08-02-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• World : JunTasks
      GrowID : JunHongYT
      Click image for larger version

Name:	juntasks (2).png
Views:	79
Size:	441.6 KB
ID:	6867789
      Story :
      Jun's mother had a serious cough and there is no pharmacy near his house so he decided to travel from his house all the way to the pharmacy as he could get some medicine. It seem hard, but this is the only way to get his mom cured, without knowing how dangerous the outside world is.

World Has :
      -Normal Parkour
      -Basic Jammers
      -Adventure Items
      -Sungate
      -Creditory Board
      -Story
      -Trickster

That's all and have a nice day everyone !
      GrowID : JunHongYT
      Instagram : @jun_hong_gt
      Youtube : Jun Hong

Comment

• Nominating JUNGLELADDERS by MercyChan for WOTD
        GrowID: MercyChan
        World: Jungleladders

World Render(Recent): https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...gleladders.png

Story-
        A quick introduction, What is Jungleladders? Let me tell, Jungleladders are hidden places in forest areas in the world growtopia. In jungleladders there is a legendary tree, in which there is a difficult challenge, only legendary parkour can match it. So what are you waiting for, let's try it quickly!!! (NOTE: THERE HAVE 2 LANE TO PICK)

World contains:
        -Punch and zombie jammers
        -Weather, jungle
        -Medium to Hard parkour
        -Story
        -Jack the guide (This jack can help you finish the parkour)
        -Ghost Charm
        -Mini Mods
        -Ceridits (Near white door)
        Attached Files

Comment

• Dragon Speaking...
          THEEAGLETOTEM collaboration between Draluxes and ItzEagleT
          ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	theeagletotem.png
Views:	126
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	6867799

Due the render bug, it supposed to be includes Space Dirt, Space Junk Dirt, and more.

Consequences :
          The explorer arrives at Fledgling Vines. He gets to the village only to find it in a broken state. He explores alittle and finds a small cave, wherein a shaman, one of the few who survived lives. S/he explains what happened "Our idol, the Eagle Totem, was broken apart by who knows who. It protected and hid our little village from curious eyes. We didn't know the totem had been tampered with until it was too late. A massive earthquake tore through our village, many died, some escaped, but now the village is no more."

The shaman thinks the explorer may be able to help, and so allows them to go through the secret door, but they need a key (Acquired by exploring the broken houses.)

When they arrive at the Totem Chamber, they are greeted by a voice that welcomes them, and asks them for help (this is the eagle totem.) They need to retrieve parts that were taken by the people who tampered with it.

And so, you need to get to the left chamber first to get the rope to be able to get to the maze, where there's an idol there and crystal goblet!

What's New?
          * Startopia v.2 blocks were added into the world
          * Wolf World blocks were added into the world
          * Splenkuroma v.2 blocks were added into the world
          * Time Tossed blocks were added into the world
          * Bountiful blocks were added into the world
          * Winterfest blocks were added into the world

Features :
          * Zombie and Punch Jammer
          * Firehouse
          * Weather Machine - Jungle

​​​​​​Those eagle totem was made by ItzEagleT

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Views:	70
Size:	753.9 KB
ID:	6867800

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
          Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
          You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
          * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
          * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
          * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
          * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
          * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
          * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
          * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
          * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
          * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
          * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
          * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
          * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
          * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
          * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
          * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
          * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
          * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
          * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
          * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
          * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
          * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
          * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
          * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
          * Punch and Zombie Jammer
          * Weather Machine - Rainy

RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes
          ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	runnerisland.png
Views:	66
Size:	469.8 KB
ID:	6867801

Descriptions!
          What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
          Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
          Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
          Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
          Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
          Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
          * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
          * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
          * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
          * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
          * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
          * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
          * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
          * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
          * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
          * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
          * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
          * Punch and Zombie Jammer
          * Weather Machine - Warp
          * Ghost Charm
          * Pineapple Guardian!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• THESUNSETGROVE
            Grow ID: kroakie
            Recent render of the world:

Name:	thesunsetgrove.png
Views:	92
Size:	821.6 KB
ID:	6867810

(update - i did some quite and slight improvements to structures and terrain)

Features:
            Xenonite (double jump, high jump, and speedy granted so everyone can enjoy)
            Punch & Zombie Jammers
            Ghost Charm, Firehouse, and Guardian Pineapple so there will be no disturbances from other players.
            Cybot Parkour
            Puzzles in the parkour (also unique elements to it)
            Trickster Parkour
            Usage of Adventure Items
            Area for Completers

Quick Description of the World & Story: You, the player, are transported inside a cave. You try to recollect your thoughts and suddenly a voice faintly attracts your attention. The voice tells you that you are the chosen person to inherit the throne of the Grove's 'Gardener.' What the Gardener does is replenish the nutrition of the Great Grandfather Grove tree (the biggest and most important tree in the grove - gives life and color to the grove.) To do that, there are four bountiful idols scattered around the vicinity. Once you collect them, you can make the colors of the Grove last longer and make the tree stronger until the next Gardener arrives in your stead. Be warned, the Sunset Grove offers various difficult tasks before you get your hands on the idols themselves. Good luck!
            IGN: kroakie
            "7/19/13"

Comment

• EXOTICTRADITIONS For WOTD

GrowID:Luxinia
              World:EXOTICTRADITIONS

Description :
              I made the world base on the story of the avatar which is one of my favorite series. You will act as the portagonist of the story and will claim the goal of the tradition. You may read the story at the guestbook near the white door of the world. There are side characters in the story which are represented by the mannequins. They have background stories in the bulletin which are just above them. The parkour is not easy but not too hard. The credit's board is above the white door beside the mannequin. I really appreciats all of my friends who helped me. Im sure that if you read every story in this world, you will know the origin of the world.

Features:
              Basic Jammers.
              Ghost Charm.
              Firehouse.
              Gravity Well.
              Area of winners.
              Memorization(every board has a story and information.)
              Difficulty of parkour:Medium
              door that features the world which inspires me at the area of winners.
              Credit's Board.
              Weather Machine.
              Kaleidoscope wallpaper.
              Mannequins.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Growtopia ,i'd like to nominate my world for WOTD.

(World Name: JailOut)
                (Grow ID: DontBeLose)

Story:
                The best man who escapes from prison is put in a secured prison all over the world but his friends are all planning how he can escape with his friend who is also a criminal so can you escape here? and let the whole world know that you are the best flee to jail.

Description: Adventure/Parkour/Story/Pixel Art world which uses almost all of the adventure items such as the rope, torch, golden idol, banana and halloween designs

World Contains:
                -Xenonite (One Jump Only)
                -Punch & Zombie Jammer
                -Ghost Charm
                -Fire House
                -Spooky Weather Machine
                -Cybots
                -Adventure items
                -Jail Designs -Story
                -Parkour Easy to HardClick image for larger version

Name:	jailout.png
Views:	141
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	6867842

Comment

• Hello Growtopia ,i'd like to nominate my world for WOTD.

(World Name: JailOut)
                  (Grow ID: DontBeLose)

Story:
                  The best man who escapes from prison is put in a secured prison all over the world but his friends are all planning how he can escape with his friend who is also a criminal so can you escape here? and let the whole world know that you are the best flee to jail.

Description: Adventure/Parkour/Story/Pixel Art world which uses almost all of the adventure items such as the rope, torch, golden idol, banana and halloween designs

World Contains:
                  -Xenonite (One Jump Only)
                  -Punch & Zombie Jammer
                  -Ghost Charm
                  -Fire House
                  -Spooky Weather Machine
                  -Cybots
                  -Adventure items
                  -Jail Designs -Story
                  -Parkour Easy to HardClick image for larger version

Name:	116578778_659488904659008_7861332734565571070_n.png
Views:	130
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	6867845

Comment

• THEMAGICLAMP (world with a wonderful things that you find out)
                    Hello it's me INSZ ​, I'm back with another world. Today i will nominating my lovely world ​ called THEMAGICLAMP. I built this world because i love to watch Walt Disney Cartoon especially to Alladin. In my opinion the movie is really wonderful and the story is really interesting. That's why i am interested to built this world ​. This world was built in October 2019 and stopped because im out of world lock and material, but thank god i can finished it in April 2020. As i said before this world was inspired by Alladin story, but it doesn't mean that i copied the story exactly. You don't have to worry about everything that i built in this world it's not copied, i improve it by myself ​.If you are interested to have a try i would appreciate it. I think that's all for the begining. I really hoping that i can win because this is going to be my 4th WOTD. Thank you for reading now here is the description ​.

GrowID: INSZ
                    World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:
                    THEMAGICLAMP is an adventure world that inspired from Alladin, but it's not the same story. It's themed in Arab (Desert). This world tells you a story about a man named Aladeen that will change his life after he accepting a mission from Sultan (King) ​. The mission is exchange a golden idol for magic pineapple from Genie. But not that easy because he has to face so many obstacles that appear in the Cave of Wonders. The most dangerous cave in Arab. Actually Aladeen already know about it. But he thinks that carrying out this mission is a honor for him. So without any reconsideration he approve the mission.

Synopsis:
                    In the land of Arab, there lived a young man named Aladeen. He was an adventurer that has explore many places in his life. One day he got a mission from Sultan. The mission was gave to Aladeen with a purpose to save Sultan's life because he got an unknown disease. The mission is exchange the golden idol for magic pineapple from genie.

World contains:
                    -Story and a simple Monologue
                    -Credit and Special Thanks Board
                    -1001 Nights Tales (3 tales)
                    -Castle Design (Inspired by Taj Mahal architecture)
                    -Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
                    -Anubis pixel art
                    -Parkour and Trickster + Adventure Item Maze

Supporting Features:
                    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
                    -Ghost Charm
                    -Weather machine~Arid
                    -Xenonite Crystal (if you dont have wing, you still able to play because i set double jump and super speed)

Renderworld:

I'm sorry if this world is not good enough for you. I have try my best to built this world. So please appreciate it! ​ ​
                    Hopefully, you guys love this world. Thank you very much!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• NOMINATING “SUNOFBLAZE” FOR WOTD

Growid : Rieel
                      World : SUNOFBLAZE

Story :
                      This is a story of human life with their different egos. Rotation of human life will always rotate, sometimes we are above and sometimes we are below. Situation conditions that have occurred to us will affect our lives later. How do we live our lives well? Come to this world and read the story of the story of human justice.

World Includes :
                      - Punch jammer
                      - Zombie jammer
                      - Fire house
                      - Ghost charm
                      - A story line about the rotation of human’s life
                      - Sun pixel, Fire and water pixel
                      - Hard parkour
                      - Use 2 adventure items
                      - The song of "Different World - Alan Walker"
                      - VIP Room
                      - Use summer's block and any colour block.
                      - Has dark trap
                      - The small maze on pixel
                      World Description
                      - The pixel of the sun symbolizes human expression in life, when it rises it will be cheerful, and when it sinks it will calm down sad.
                      - The pixel of fire symbolizes human cheerfulness, which indicates that human hasn’t problem or human has been entertained by something
                      - The pixel of water symbolizes the calmness of a person. The calm in the story is the sadness of human’s life with full of misery.
                      - The parkour in the world there are 2 modes, dark and light. Dark as a form of problems that occur and light as a form of freedom from a problem.
                      - The song, entitled "different world - will walker", likens a person's life that changes because of the character of a person who changes

Name:	sunofblaze.png
Views:	140
Size:	652.5 KB
ID:	6867912

Comment

• THERAILWAYSTATION for WOTD

LATEST RENDER WORLD:
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	therailwaystation.png Views:	0 Size:	384.2 KB ID:	6866488

WORLD CONTAINS:
                        ~Basic Jammers Z/P
                        ~Ghost Charm to block ghost.
                        ~Xenonite Crystal to add super powers.
                        ~Weather Machine (Meteor Shower)
                        ~Story to know about the world
                        ~Creditory Board to see who helped the world.
                        ~Adventure Items scattered around the world
                        ~Signs about the story.

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU!
                        Ign: Earljey
                        Instagram: earljey.gt
                        Discord: Earljey17#4751
                        Building is my hobby and no other than.

sigpic

Comment

• GrowID: EnailuJ
                          World name: HOWBLOCKSAREINVENTED

Story:
                          Many people have been wondering
                          How blocks are invented? Access it into my world.
                          You've been given access to walk around and learn more about blocks and their uses because new blocks files are now invented
                          by he FORUM.BLOCK.INSTITUTE (F.B.I.) your job is to send and verify the files sent also by you.

World Features:
                          -ORIGINAL AND WITH PERMISSION OF ELYXIAL AND PRODIGYDAWN
                          -Cybots
                          -Noob Friendly
                          (Can be done without wings)
                          -Block informations

That's it GOODLUCK!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by JKNgame; 08-02-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Started making it
                            Had a breakdown
                            Bon appetite.

Hey! I’m Grxwtopian and I’m nominating my world RADROCKET for WOTD. This one has been in the making for quite some time now, and I’m happy to have seen it improve from its first few renditions.

A short description: You, an esteemed commander on one of Growtopia’s most important space missions, have been tasked with collecting some items that either the ship or crew needs before the ship can take off again! You’ll find those in the curly clouds, featuring parkour that breaks away from a linear design. Once you get back on the ship, the real purpose of your mission begins! Can you bring back a sample of “space-stuff” for GASA, the Growtopian Aeronautics and Space Administration? Good luck!

Some features!
-All necessary jammers, as well as a ghost charm, firehouse, and weather machine.
                            -A custom pixel art, drawn by yours truly, that incorporates the parkour into it and includes a curvy design for the course.
                            -The parkour increases in difficulty as players make their way through the clouds.
                            -A place to hang out when the world is beat.
                            -A storyline while you play through the parkour.
                            -Space facts scattered throughout the world.
                            -Adventure items used as a major part of the parkour/storyline.

Here’s a render - Have fun!

Name:	RADRENDER.png
Views:	111
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	6868012

Comment

• Hello There,
                              I am Dalphi and this is my world, Edenth.

GrowID: Dalphi
                              World: EDENTH

Edenth,

The world where you can visit and live with many mythical magical creatures from all around the world. Notice: These creatures are not kept captive but rather are sanctioned for a better home from a once bad place they were via; Slaughter homes, carnivals, breeding homes...etc. All placed in their natural habitats linked through the motherland, Edenth.

Inspired by Newt Scamander’s Basement from Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald. Built with creativity and thought, now open to the world.

Activity:

There are many activities to explore for example; befriending, becoming one with the community, aiding, feeding.

If today you were to visit the Rolled Over Caves on the left-wing of Edenth, you would hear the distinctive roar of the Red Teared Serpent, calling from the world’s first magical sanctuary.

Edenth:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	edenth.png Views:	0 Size:	414.0 KB ID:	6865826

Creature Worlds:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	bloodlog.png Views:	0 Size:	366.9 KB ID:	6865827 Click image for larger version  Name:	northalp.png Views:	0 Size:	541.3 KB ID:	6865828
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	drytree.png Views:	0 Size:	357.7 KB ID:	6865829 Click image for larger version  Name:	ascreech.png Views:	0 Size:	336.5 KB ID:	6865831
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	graveltwist.png Views:	0 Size:	587.7 KB ID:	6865830 Click image for larger version  Name:	littlebog.png Views:	0 Size:	993.8 KB ID:	6865832
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	lunarglow.png Views:	0 Size:	349.6 KB ID:	6865833 Click image for larger version  Name:	scottishlochs.png Views:	0 Size:	344.1 KB ID:	6865869
                              Note: These Worlds Are Not Connected To Each Other. Separate with their own unique story.

This Sanctuary Contains:
                              • Magical and None Magical Creatures
                              • Descriptions of The Creatures
                              • The Amazing Weather Machine - Meteor Shower
                              • Puzzles and Mini Quests
                              • Open Space To Roam.
                              • Different Blocks
                              The world is open to everyone, anybody can roam around into each room. There is no STARTING AREA, you can begin anywhere. Some room requires a completed quest to enter. Since the world is open to the public, there is no main goal but rather mini-goals for each individual creature habitat.

The world is run over by Dalphi’s magical crystal (Xenonite Crystal) enabling players to roam around easily through the power of magic. The world also comes with every other Jammer besides Mini-Mod and Pineapple Guardian because we are allowing players to feed the creatures.

Mini Quests aren’t all hard, they are simple enough to complete all the worlds.

~ Dalphi
                              Last edited by AltizerMc; 08-02-2020, 09:34 PM. Reason: Better sized pics :)

Comment

• ​​​​​​Hi! I'd like to nominate PIRATEINCURSION for WOTD.

WORLD: PIRATEINCURSION⁣
                                GrowID: TurtlePirate⁣

Description:⁣

You're a Pirate!⁣

You were sailing on your ship, which was filled with a huge heap of looted chests with jewels - when suddenly the waves rose to a great height, the sky turned dark and an incomprehensible something came out of the water and your ship crashed, causing all the jewels to fall out of your ship.⁣

You do not know what was that creature or what happened at all, but you've decided to find the lost chests with jewels!

Details:⁣

1) Main character's vessel, a smaller Pirate Ship, Sand Island with a house and beautiful trees, Kraken's Tentacles, Sun, a Spooky Sky with a bunch of Dark Clouds & a Skull Hot Balloon in the middle.⁣

2) Signal Jammer, Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Pineapple Guardian.⁣

3) Weather Machine - Jungle⁣

4) Interesting & Challenging parkour!⁣

5) Dialogue along the way!⁣

6) A Simple & Interesting storyline!⁣

7) A lot of painted blocks.

8) Chests with Jewels & Adventure Items!⁣

9) Tricksters & CyBots all around the world.⁣

10) VIP room for the winners!

​​​
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by TurtlePirate; 08-03-2020, 05:53 PM.
                                Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                                Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

Working...
                                X