Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyo Maddly here! Bringing Halloween early with my WOTD attempted HELLVILLE! this world contains a whole lotta red! yes i get it pain in the eyes but that's HELL for you! It's filled with many quirky characters through out your adventure and the great thing is they are potrayed by my friends! The story is kinda great too even tho it's a bit scuffed... But yeah i worked so hard for this world made it the best as possible! THE STORY: You're chilling in your nicely built new hellish house but then you heard a loud noise coming from outside, when you peak out it's nothing but screams.. It turns out something ripped out the defense barrier of your so called home "HELLVILLE" apart. You were not bothered to do something about it but suddenly you heard a loud knock at the door, It turns out it's one of the 13 Devil commanders asking you for help.. so now it's up to you whether you save HELLVILLE or not! World Features:
    • Zombie and Punch jammers of course.
    • A spooky wooky music made by my friend Oakum ( it's Dvorak Symphony No. 9 btw ) classic.
    • Pineapple Guardian idk i just wanted to put.
    • Ghost Charm
    • Firehouse yes i get it.. it's hell put we already got built in fire for the world..
    • Hellville Death Counter!
    • Usage of Adventure Items And Doors!
    • Unique parkour mechanics!
    • Trickster Ravine Parkour!
    and of course some quite good builds that I'm proud of! And also quirky story with quirky characters portrayed by my amazing friends! THE WORLD RENDER Click image for larger version

Name:	ah yes hellville.png
Views:	6
Size:	808.3 KB
ID:	6607500 LONGLIVEHELLVILLE!
    uwu

Comment

• UPDATED: BALLOONESCAPE nomination

Nominating BALLOONESCAPE for WOTD

I would like to nominate my world, BALLOONESCAPE for WOTD. This is an original world with an original story!
      World: BALLOONESCAPE
      GrowID: HamaGT

Story:
      It was supposed to be a normal hot air balloon ride, but one of the captains forgot to pull up his anchor when they started to fly. Now that has caused a crash and now a fire that's spreading between the hot air balloons! The blue hot air balloon has already crashed and the purple one is currently on fire! You are currently flying over an abandoned beach that you were supposed to fly by in the sight-seeing trip and you need to get to the ground and into the old, reinforced bunker to call for help before all of the hot air balloons fall and crash! 7 people have tried to do this before you, but they sadly failed. So, it's up to you to go and to save everyone! You must hurry! EVERY SECOND COUNTS!

World features:
      - Punch and Zombie jammers
      - Ghost charm
      - Spring weather machine
      - Guild clash items
      - Adventure items
      - Cool pixel arts
      - VIP for winners
      - Attention to detail (e.g. block glue)
      - A thrilling and fun story
      - A medium difficulty parkour

Updates:
      - I cleaned up the world by removing some unnecessary things like extra clouds and birds
      - Added more signs and improved the story

Credits: Thanks to iiGoNub for helping with the designs. Pixel art for the hot air balloon found online but edited by me (HamaGT) to make it original. All other designs were made up by HamaGT.

World render:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	balloonescapeNEW.png Views:	0 Size:	472.4 KB ID:	6868079

Comment

• NOMINATING “SUNOFBLAZE” FOR WOTD

Growid : Rieel
        World : SUNOFBLAZE

Story :
        This is a story of human life with their different egos. Rotation of human life will always rotate, sometimes we are above and sometimes we are below. Situation conditions that have occurred to us will affect our lives later. How do we live our lives well? Come to this world and read the story of the story of human justice.

World Includes :
        - Punch jammer
        - Zombie jammer
        - Fire house
        - Ghost charm
        - A story line about the rotation of human’s life
        - Sun pixel, Fire and water pixel
        - Hard parkour
        - Use 2 adventure items
        - The song of "Different World - Alan Walker"
        - VIP Room
        - Use summer's block and any colour block.
        - Has dark trap
        - The small maze on pixel
        World Description
        - The pixel of the sun symbolizes human expression in life, when it rises it will be cheerful, and when it sinks it will calm down sad.
        - The pixel of fire symbolizes human cheerfulness, which indicates that human hasn’t problem or human has been entertained by something
        - The pixel of water symbolizes the calmness of a person. The calm in the story is the sadness of human’s life with full of misery.
        - The parkour in the world there are 2 modes, dark and light. Dark as a form of problems that occur and light as a form of freedom from a problem.
        - The song, entitled "different world - will walker", likens a person's life that changes because of the character of a person who changes
        Click image for larger version

Name:	sunofblaze.png
Views:	71
Size:	652.5 KB
ID:	6868169
        Click image for larger version  Name:	sunofblaze.png Views:	0 Size:	652.5 KB ID:	6868162
        Attached Files

Comment

• DEMON AMONG US

By CrushieCakes

This world tackles about the 7 Deadly Sins, its meaning and how to avoid them.

Story: After regaining your consciousness, you found yourself in Hell. But you're not here for you are a sinner but because God himself sent you here to learn what are The 7 Deadly Sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride) and how to avoid them, to save the people from committing too many sins. He chose you because he knows you can do this he trusts you so don't try to break that trust.

Features:

-A Guestbook containing the whole story, and the whole credits.
          -PZ Jammers
          -Adventure Items
          -Mars Blast
          -Firehouse
          -Easy Parkour
          -Some Riddles
          -Clash Items

I want to say this once again Big Big thanks to the world "Sarkalla" for giving me Ideas, I so much love this world hope you visit it too

Name:	demonamongus.png
Views:	76
Size:	477.6 KB
ID:	6868167

Comment

• SUMMER/PIRATE THEMED WORLD FOR WOTD!!!

Brief Description: SummerFest ended but there is still no new king are you worthy and brave enough to be the new king? Go and conquer the sea!

I really put alot of effort into this world, I really hope I can win. I hope you visit the world it might not look that good for you in render but it's the best when you are in the world you won't regret it!

CHANGELOG:
            - Used new blocks like Inflatable dolphin, Summer Checkpoint , Hammock and Message in a bottle and used underused summer themed blocks.
            (NOTE THEY ARE NOTSEEN IN THE RENDER BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW ITEMS)

- Added a room in the ship where it teaches/guides players about the Beach blast bingo pack and Super summer surprise.

- Added a info room in the ship about Summerfest 2020 And the Rollback VII.
            (To Update players about this event and what happened.)

- Added a info room in the ship where it teaches and guides new players about new items and how to get the new items

- Added A tomb robber adventure for players to experience.

Note: THERE ARE NEW BLOCKS THAT ARE NOT SEEN IN THE RENDER!
            I hope you visit the world for you to see.

It's sad that there are some empty wallpaper because of the music notes but I did my best to make it good and unnoticeable.

Latest Render: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...acksisland.png

World: JACKSISLAND
            GrowID: Jed
            #growwotdjul20
            #growtopia
            Was #1 Story world

- This world was made to teach new players about the SummerFest 2020 update and for the people who missed it (Were inactive during the event.) and to guide and update them about this event while they can have fun in the world because it is a information and a adventure world and it is also made to captivate the hearts of our fellow players who has love for the sea and ship, it's made for bringing their game into something further than they can explore. As we are on a quarantine, no one can travel nor go out. That's why we made a world that would set us an adventure in game.

STORY BACKGROUND
            In 1498, a famous pirate named Captain Jack le Croissant ruled the sea but then he vanished, no one was able to see him again.
            Legend says his power will be pass upon the first pirate to reach his land and will be worthy to wear his set that will make you powerful, brave and skilled than any pirate in this world.

It is known that no mortal can enter the island, but centuries ago old rulers built a temple which would allow mortals to enter the temple. It is hidden and no one has ever found it.
            Begin your quest, Pirate! Look for that temple and become the new ruler!

Credits, Song Link near the white door.

FEATURES :
            - Original story and script
            - Composed song by acos, Song title
            ( He's a pirate )
            - Punch jammer
            - Zombie jammer
            - Ghost charm
            - Xenonite crystal
            - Firehouse
            - Undersea blast
            (Was going to use Heatwave but it is Not working I can't pick up)
            - SummerFest 2020 Blocks
            Summer Checkpoint
            Inflatable dolphin
            Hammock
            Life ring
            Message in a bottle
            - Dark walnut blocks & Wallpaper
            - Bountiful blocks
            - Dimension blocks
            - Underused Summer themed blocks
            - Underused blocks
            - Unique adventure
            (Used Tomb robber)
            - Code findings
            - Unique Parkour
            - Adventure items
            ( Used 6 Adventure items )
            - Jack's Hat pixel art (Jack's Hidden home VIP for those who finished)
            - Jack's Set In display
            - Portrait of Captain Jack Le Croissant
            - Public board for those who finish ( Suggestions and Winners board )
            - Unique Cemetery and prison parkour (Medium to hard difficulty)
            - Unique Temple of the pirates parkour ( Medium to Hard difficulty)
            - Tons of paints used
            - A unique pirate ship
            - Pirate logo art
            - Jack Art
            - Tons of signs and mannequins to guide you
            - Treasure chests, Davy Jones chest and golden treasure hoard
            -Guide/info room about The new SUMMERFEST items , Super summer surprise and what happened this SUMMERFEST 2020.

SNEAK PEAK CAPTAIN JACK'S HIDDEN HOME.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Summerfest is maybe done or not?! Everyone can still enjoy the blast of summer in SUMMERTREASUREHUNTING by prodigydawn

Features
              - Xenonite Crystal
              - Basic Jammers
              - Game Generator
              - Tricky Parkours
              - Additional Jammers
              - Creditory Board

Name:	summertreasurehunting.png
Views:	125
Size:	629.2 KB
ID:	6868195
              GrowID: ProdigyDawn
              IG: @prodigydawn
              ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

• Dragon Speaking...
                THEEAGLETOTEM collaboration between Draluxes and ItzEagleT
                ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	theeagletotem.png
Views:	115
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	6868205

Due the render bug, it supposed to be includes Space Dirt, Space Junk Dirt, and more.

Consequences :
                A strange magic has taken over a secret part of the fierce Jungle, which is a shock to many. This place is called the Fledging Vines. People have searched for ways to uncover a path to this place, yet it was so hard that the project was slowly dropped over time. Thanks to the help of an organization, you have arrived here to investigate and possibly search for a way that can take away this strange magic. Good luck!

What's New?
                * Startopia v.2 blocks were added into the world
                * Wolf World blocks were added into the world
                * Splenkuroma v.2 blocks were added into the world
                * Time Tossed blocks were added into the world
                * Bountiful blocks were added into the world
                * Winterfest blocks were added into the world

Features :
                * Zombie and Punch Jammer
                * Firehouse
                * Weather Machine - Jungle

​​​​​​Those eagle totem was made by ItzEagleT

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Views:	136
Size:	753.9 KB
ID:	6868204

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
                Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
                You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
                * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
                * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
                * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
                * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
                * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
                * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
                * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
                * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
                * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
                * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
                * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
                * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
                * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
                * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
                * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
                * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
                * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
                * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                * Weather Machine - Rainy

RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes

Name:	runnerisland.png
Views:	93
Size:	469.8 KB
ID:	6868206 ​​​​​​​

Descriptions!
                What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
                Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
                Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
                Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
                Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
                Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
                * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
                * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
                * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
                * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
                * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
                * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
                * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                * Weather Machine - Warp
                * Ghost Charm
                * Pineapple Guardian!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• REMEJIN by RedyMeosjin

Click image for larger version  Name:	remejin.png Views:	0 Size:	550.1 KB ID:	6868215

IGN: RedyMeosjin
                  World: REMEJIN

Story:
                  You are assigned to a magical empire called the Meosjin Empire and you as a samurai, wanted to reach the True Samurai title - this is where a samurai is allowed to hold swords such as the katana that true samurais are using against their enemies. To reach this title, you have to finish 100 missions but unfortunately you are still on the sixth mission and this is where you have to get all 3 golden idols and bring it to the emperor. Because of this prestigous mission, Emperor Remejin will allow you to enter his noble room and the achievement room and only a few samurais have entered it.

World contains:
                  - Different buildings inspired from East Asia, such as the palace, the shrine, the temple and the house.
                  - Gravity wells parkour on a cave
                  - Puzzling adventure items hunt
                  - Classic noble room and achievement room if you finished the mission.
                  - A gateway to adventure system in which you can discard some adventure items that you don't wanna bring (the world has 2 of it)
                  - Campfire stations and this is where you can only get torches (the world also has 2 of it)
                  - A giant pillar that separates the palace and the house.
                  - Autumn-type forest
                  - Zombie Jammer and Punch Jammer
                  - Ghost Charm and Firehouse
                  - Mars blasted world and it grants high-jump mod and this can help especially for new players.
                  Last edited by RedyMeosjin; 08-03-2020, 03:13 AM.
                  WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

• World Name: LearnYoga!
                    IGN: DESTRUCTION

World description: This world is solely focused on teaching Growtopians the history of Yoga in India and how it came into Western culture. The world follows a cave theme at the beginning, which teaches the ancient start of Yoga and how it has evolved over time. Once you reach the end, there are boards describing the basic Yoga poses and how to successfully master them! These poses are then used in the Sun Salutation, one of the most commonly practiced yoga routines in the world! Scattered around the world are also random and fun facts about Yoga! I hope you guys enjoy!

World includes:
                    • Fun facts about Yoga
                    • Original cave theme that follows the history of Yoga back in India!
                    • Easy parkour and adventure items
                    • Basic jammers, autumn weather, and pineapple guardian
                    • Original pixel art
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BarbequeParty by Player251

Story:

4 team of defferent Food battle againts each other to prove wich is the best Food For summer

Earn point, capture flag, kill enemies, protect your base
                      First team that gain 1000 point is the winner

World contain: Basic jammer
                      Game generator
                      Fire house
                      Awesomes design
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Growtopia ,i'd like to nominate my world for WOTD.

(World Name: JailOut)
                        (Grow ID: DontBeLose)

Story:
                        The best man who escapes from prison is put in a secured prison all over the world but his friends are all planning how he can escape with his friend who is also a criminal so can you escape here? and let the whole world know that you are the best flee to jail.

Description: Adventure/Parkour/Story/Pixel Art world which uses almost all of the adventure items such as the rope, torch, golden idol, banana and halloween designs

World Contains:
                        -Xenonite (One Jump Only)
                        -Punch & Zombie Jammer
                        -Ghost Charm
                        -Fire House
                        -Spooky Weather Machine
                        -Cybots
                        -Adventure items
                        -Jail Designs -Story
                        -Parkour Easy to HardClick image for larger version

Name:	jailout.png
Views:	97
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	6868258

Comment

• THERAILWAYSTATION for WOTD

LATEST RENDER WORLD:
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	therailwaystation.png Views:	0 Size:	384.2 KB ID:	6866488

​​
                          WORLD CONTAINS:
                          ~Basic Jammers Z/P
                          ~Ghost Charm to block ghost.
                          ~Xenonite Crystal to add super powers.
                          ~Weather Machine (Meteor Shower)
                          ~Story to know about the world
                          ~Creditory Board to see who helped the world.
                          ~Adventure Items scattered around the world
                          ~Signs about the story.

THAT'S ALL THANK YOU!
                          Ign: Earljey
                          Instagram: earljey.gt
                          Discord: Earljey17#4751
                          Building is my hobby and no other than.

sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	alumberjack.png Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	6868296
                            GrowID : DAPPOL
                            World : ALUMBERJACK
                            World Has~

- Xenonite
                            - Adventure Parkour
                            - Punch Jammer & Zombie Jammer
                            - Trickster Parkour

Story~
                            You are a lumber jack cutting down trees. and it was getting dark. You immediately rushed home. without you knowing the key to your door is left behind. and you choose to return by passing a shortcut. But he remembered that the road was very dangerous. but you went anyway

Comment

• DespicableMe2 For WOTD?

DespicableMe2

Click image for larger version  Name:	despicableme2.png Views:	2 Size:	283.7 KB ID:	6607631​​

This world is base on the movie "Despicable Me 2"

Story:

One day, the evil supervillain "El Macho" stole the potent mutagen known as "PX-41"
                              He used it to Gru's Minions and the minions turned into Evil Minion
                              In order to cure the evil minions and turn it back become
                              normal minions, you should help Gru to find the antidote that Dr Nefario made.
                              You can get the antidote from the Dr Nefario's Lab
                              But, inside of the lab there are lots of obstacles such spike.
                              Can you get the antidote and cure all the minions near the Giant Minion Statue beside the lab?

Features:
                              1. P and Z Jammer so no zombies and punchers will disturb you
                              2. Stuff Machine With falling bananas
                              3. Giant Minion Statue
                              4. A big lab with parkour inside
                              5. Banana song from "Minions Movie"
                              And lots lots more
                              IGN:ElectroGuy
                              Level:125
                              Subscribe my youtube Channel: ElectroGuy Gt

Comment

• [IMPROVEMENTS FROM THE WORLD]

Hello guys!
                                I am voony and welcome to my main World!

The world will focus mainly on the design itself and as well as the easy to understand adventure because I want the visitors of my world to feel the ambiance of these one of a kind world.

And now, it is my pleasure to present to you my main world!

VOONY by voony
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	voony.png Views:	0 Size:	541.6 KB ID:	6868302

What's in the world?
                                -Aesthetic Design
                                -Adventure Items
                                -Xenonite Crystal
                                -Complete Jammers
                                -Weather Machine- Epoch
                                -Cybots
                                -Portal Game
                                -Secret Passage Game
                                -VIP Area

I want to thank the following players for being there in my journey to be able to finish these world.

The following players are: nabikrebs, elyxial, prodigydawn, earljey, EnailuJ, owley, jakefarming, Zytran, JunhongYT, bakwu, CaIIiope, KLZ, Acais, Aeios, freakr, Truthie, and many more specially to my other friends and to the members of Builders Guild.

Sorry to the players who I forgot to list down but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge your support, you know who you are, Thank you!

That's all! Give these amazing players around of applause!

Thank you for reading!
                                Last edited by voony; 08-06-2020, 08:54 AM.
                                GOALS:
                                LEVEL (86/90)
                                FOCUSED EYES (100/100)DONE!
                                GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
                                DONE!

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2019 (CAVEOFWEALTH--MARCH 01, 2019)

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2020 (WINGEDSUN--JANUARY 09, 2020)

IG: @voony_gt

Comment

Working...
                                X