This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There,
    I am Dalphi and this is my world, Edenth.

GrowID: Dalphi
    World: EDENTH

Edenth,

The world where you can visit and live with many mythical magical creatures from all around the world. Notice: These creatures are not kept captive but rather are sanctioned for a better home from a once bad place they were via; Slaughter homes, carnivals, breeding homes...etc. All placed in their natural habitats linked through the motherland, Edenth.

Inspired by Newt Scamander’s Basement from Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald. Built with creativity and thought, now open to the world.

Activity:

There are many activities to explore for example; befriending, becoming one with the community, aiding, feeding.

If today you were to visit the Rolled Over Caves on the left-wing of Edenth, you would hear the distinctive roar of the Red Teared Serpent, calling from the world’s first magical sanctuary.

Edenth:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	edenth.png Views:	0 Size:	414.0 KB ID:	6865826​​

Creature Worlds:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	bloodlog.png Views:	0 Size:	366.9 KB ID:	6865827​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	northalp.png Views:	0 Size:	541.3 KB ID:	6865828​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	drytree.png Views:	0 Size:	357.7 KB ID:	6865829​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	ascreech.png Views:	0 Size:	336.5 KB ID:	6865831​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	graveltwist.png Views:	0 Size:	587.7 KB ID:	6865830​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	littlebog.png Views:	0 Size:	993.8 KB ID:	6865832​​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	lunarglow.png Views:	0 Size:	349.6 KB ID:	6865833​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	scottishlochs.png Views:	0 Size:	344.1 KB ID:	6865869​​
    Note: These Worlds Are Not Connected To Each Other. Separate with their own unique story.

This World Consists Of:
    • Magical and None Magical Creatures
    • Descriptions of The Creatures
    • The Amazing Weather Machine - Meteor Shower
    • Puzzles and Mini Quests
    • Open Space To Roam.
    • Different Blocks
    The world is open to everyone, anybody can roam around into each room. There is no STARTING AREA, you can begin anywhere. Some room requires a completed quest to enter. Since the world is open to the public, there is no main goal but rather mini-goals for each individual creature habitat.

The world is run over by Dalphi’s magical crystal (Xenonite Crystal) enabling players to roam around easily through the power of magic. The world also comes with every other Jammer besides Mini-Mod and Pineapple Guardian because we are allowing players to feed the creatures.

Mini Quests aren’t all hard, they are simple enough to complete all the worlds.

~ Dalphi ​​

Comment

• World Name: FIREWORKBOMB
      World & Design by Vrlz
      Story by Kanzaki Iori
      Music: Kanzaki Iori - Bomb arranged by Vrlz

Story:
      It's summer, years passed since the tragedy happened. The night sky filled with fireworks, makes Chihiro remember the presence of Ruka. He wrote a song for dearest Ruka, feeling regret and sorrow. He wants that one day he can move on, be himself, forgive the past, and become "bomb" for himself and people. though he knows that he will leave the world and forgotten.

Desc:
      This world is about grievous poem of summer tragedy with a parkour and design that represent the content of the poem.

World Features:
      - PZ Jammers, Firehouse, Ghost Charm, Night Weather
      - Sad summer story from poem/song
      - Parkour
      - Song arranged by Vrlz

Renderworld (some blocks not appear in the render):
      Click image for larger version

Name:	fireworkbomb.png
Views:	124
Size:	573.7 KB
ID:	6869950
      Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
      Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
      Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

:panic::yeah:

Comment

• GrowID: Heramix
        World Name: SLITHEREDTEMPLE

The light of the day, the glare,its shining gold. The twilight burning bright weakens your eyes. It’s that moment. It’s that time again, The one prophecy told about, it’s you. Will you succeed as the prophecy told, or will you be frosted by your actions?

~SlitheredTemple is a giant puzzle world that is completely noob friendly and super unique!

Features:
        -Punch Jammer
        -Zombie Jammer
        -Guardian Pineapple
        -Weather Machine : Spring
        -Xenonite crystal (Double jump and speed forced, high jump blocked)
        -ALOT Of adventure items.
        -A Winners area
        -Completely noob friendly
        -A secret password to find!

The Latest Render:

Name:	slitheredtemple.png
Views:	130
Size:	748.4 KB
ID:	6870022
        Hello, I’m Heramix!

Comment

• "FORESTOFCURSEDFLAMES" for WOTD!!

IGN - frontieer
          WORLD NAME - FORESTOFCURSEDFLAMES

World Description;
          You were wandering around, searching for adventure, something to do. Time to time passed by and now you're lost in a forest. While you were trying to figure it out the way back, you accidently went through a gate which you thought were normal, but the truth is... it isn't. The gate made you enter a whole new dimension and turns out it was a cursed forest. Now the story depends on you, do you have what it takes to find the gate again so you can get back the old world?

World Render;

Click image for larger version  Name:	forestofcursedflames.png Views:	0 Size:	690.7 KB ID:	6865637

World Details;
          1. Complete set of jammers
          2. Medium Parkour
          3. Puzzles!
          4. A Bonus Puzzle with a twist
          5. Xenonite Crystal and mini mod
          6. Adventure items
          7. Rare parkour mechanics and combined, Shockbots
          8. Speed and Double Jump are BLOCKED!

Good Luck to everyone too!, hope you like the world and enjoy the gameplay^^
          Last edited by fron; 08-05-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Nominating INTHETALLTREES for WOTD
            World Name : INTHETALLTREES
            GrowID : SpoilerMan
            Story :
            You live in a swamp village under tall trees. One night, you have a dream. In the dream, you see an old man walking towards you, he said "Young man, i need your help. WE need your help. The relic which keeps the time and space aligned has gone! Find it and bring it back to the place where it belongs". All you can see there were trees, clouds, animals, and an old man. You have a rough guess on where it is. Yes, INTHETALLTREES.

World contains :
            • Credits Board
            • Basic Jammers
            • Weather Machine
            • Unique Song
            • Parkours
            • Adventure Items
            • Winners can travel the world easily
            • No Wings,Jetpack,Airrob needed
            Note :
            I added some checkpoints near houses and please note that Moon Lamp cant be seen in render.
            Reuploaded because i made some changes and because i forgot to unlock the main door so
            the world couldn't be checked

Latest Render :

Name:	inthetalltreesfix.png
Views:	154
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	6870049

Linked world
            World Name : TALLTREESHOUSES
            Description :
            This world is used as the inside of tall trees people's houses and to take adventure items in the main world.
            It contains some questions about trees so people will get knowledge too. The background was made so
            it feels like the players are inside the trees. Everything below the lowest hedge cant be seen by players.
            Has P and Z Jammers

Latest Render :

Name:	talltreeshousesfix.png
Views:	138
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	6870050

Thank you

Comment

• World: RESORT
              IGN: Zerefs

Description: Resort is one of the best place to go when summer so I did make this world for everyone to have fun in times of summer event such as summerfest. This resort will give you all the excitement that growtopian players need.

World consist:
              P & Z jammer
              Ghost charm
              Fun slide
              Song that is really fit for the world resort
              Life Guard tower
              Cloud Dating spot
              Hotel room
              Swimming spot
              Cave experience
              Adventure
              Easy - normal - hard adventure
              Underground restaurant
              Swimming pool
              Social world
              Hangout world
              Complete Resort Set
              New Summer item such as life ring and bottles

Name:	resort.png
Views:	277
Size:	838.5 KB
ID:	6870158
              IGN: Makarow & Zerefs ( Both are my account )
              LVL: 117
              HOURS PLAYED: 8000+Hours
              PLAYED GROWTOPIA: APRIL 13,2013
              GUILD : Otaku

GUILD WORLD : GuildParty

Goals:
              1. Sponsor an Anime Items
              2. Get all Nami's Item
              3. To sleep 8 hours a day

Comment

• Started making it
                Had a breakdown
                Bon appetite.

Hey! I’m Grxwtopian and I’m nominating my world RADROCKET for WOTD. This one has been in the making for quite some time now, and I’m happy to have seen it improve from its first few renditions.

A short description: You, an esteemed commander on one of Growtopia’s most important space missions, have been tasked with collecting some items that either the ship or crew needs before the ship can take off again! You’ll find those in the curly clouds, featuring parkour that breaks away from a linear design. Once you get back on the ship, the real purpose of your mission begins! Can you bring back a sample of “space-stuff” for GASA, the Growtopian Aeronautics and Space Administration? They're depending on you! Good luck!

Some features!
-All necessary jammers, as well as a ghost charm, firehouse, and weather machine.
                -A custom pixel art, drawn by yours truly, that incorporates the parkour into it and includes a curvy design for the course.
                -The parkour increases in difficulty as players make their way through the clouds.
                -A place to hang out when the world is beat.
                -A storyline while you play through the parkour.
                -Space facts scattered throughout the world.
                -Adventure items used as a major part of the parkour/storyline.

Things I've changed/improved since last time (not mentioned earlier):
                -Cleaned up render/removed some floaty blocks that didn't do anything.
                -Added clothes to mannequins missing them.
                -Gave it a solid pep talk.

Here’s a render - Have fun!

Name:	RADRENDER.png
Views:	143
Size:	407.7 KB
ID:	6870283

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	captainstown.png
Views:	128
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	6870335
                  Caption

World name : CaptainsTown

GrowID : MchToo

My story: I have always been excited about building something for fun. And i wanted to join this WOTD activity to see how well i can build. Since i was enjoying GrowTopia i started to enjoy more while building a world for WOTD.

Description for my world: As it is summer time, i wanted to make a world with an summer theme with a fun and easy parkour wich you dont need wings or air robinsons etc. And also there is a fancy ship and a beach with fishing area wich winner can enjoy.

World Story: The story is all about a pirate who have stolen golds from villagers. Basically its an adventure between you and the pirate. You had an hard time saving golds but you got what you want finally, to make villagers happy! It's worth to risk you'r life sometimes for something important. That was my story and description about my world!

World contains:

Punch Jammer

Zombie Jammer

Signal Jammer (not activated)

Ghost Charm (to edvoid ghosts)

Fire House

Security Camera

Comment

• CERULEANLAND

-You traveled across distant lands searching far and
                    wide for one single treasure to add for your collection, so far
                    you haven't got any treasure at all, but alas when you visited a
                    village you came across while going back to your home, you
                    learned about an existance of a magical territory made out of
                    blocks that have the color blue in them (mostly) and then from one of the
                    statement from a villager, he said that there is a treasure that
                    can be found there,
                    he recalled that the treasure can be found in a place called
                    "The Bridge Of Izguard" located in the forest called
                    "The Forest Of Izguard" the info you gathered from the villager
                    made you want to go visit and see if they are telling the truth that
                    there is actually
                    a treasure located there, but also the territory made out of mostly blue
                    pigments seem intriguing, after a short while you reached the place
                    but the obstacle that is keeping you from stepping a fool on the
                    bridge and acquiring the treasure is an unbreakable harmful
                    vine, there is no other choice for you but other than to go on
                    an even longer
                    adventure to go to the other side of the forest to access the bridge.
                    Can you complete all the obstacles to get the treasure or give up midway?

World Includes:
                    Story
                    PZ Jammer, CCTV, Mini-Mod, Guardian Pineapple, Ghost Charm, Firehouse

Mud Puddle Parkour
                    Storm Cloud Parkour
                    Trickster Parkour
                    Antigravity Parkour
                    Usage Of Several Adventure Items
                    Find All The Letters Level
                    Cybot Parkour
                    Looming Shadows/Laser Grid Parkour
                    Spike Parkour
                    Deathtrap Parkour
                    Usage Of New Blocks as recent as Rollback VI
                    Gravity Well Parkour
                    Starship Airlock Parkour
                    Starship Turbo Fan Parkour

some picts of the world ingame

IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

• MOUNTAINOVERPASS- AN ADVENTURE ROLEPLAY GAME! How to play? Choose from 5 options, attack, magic, diplomacy, pray, or run away! Decide on how to counter your enemy based on their description during each unique adventure! Defeating your enemy will get you a crystal goblet, and losing will not do anything but give you a second chance! The mountain awaits! Click image for larger version

Name:	mountainoverpass.png
Views:	132
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	6870389 This world has: -25 unique adventures/enemies to defeat -A complex Adventure Gateway System -Jammers -Unique Layer Design How does it work?
                      IGN- Antisune MOUNTAINOVERPASS!

Comment

• GrowID : NEGGRO
                        Worldname : ROSEMORE
                        Hey PROs I would like to start off by giving a short introduction about my WOTD entry. The world has a parkour going through solving parkours with adventure items involved. Parkour might be a little tricky as some adventure items are hard to obtain! The story goes with a witch trying to overcome the world but Briana tries to save the world! Good luck on your quest!
                        Features:
                        - P&Z jammers, ghost charm, pineapple guardian, firehouse
                        - Background weather (Valentine's)
                        - Story
                        - Adventure puzzle parkour (Hard)Click image for larger version

Name:	rosemore.png
Views:	155
Size:	770.7 KB
ID:	6870393
                        - VIP place for finishers
                        Story: A town has been suffering from a curse brought by an evil witch. Evil miasma is taking over the land, cursing everything in its path. The Queen of Hearts summons Briana Valentine, the dragon slayer to embark on a journey to find a cure and to defeat the witch. [full story in the world]

Comment

• World Name: GALASTIZZ
                          My GrowID: GALASTiZ
                          I made this world for Selfie/Take a photo with many friend n fans. I can make many video in this world. And I want all growtopian come to my world. I spend so many dls and time to build one by one. I hope you can enjoy and I hope this world can help you too.
                          This world used:
                          -Punch & Zombie Jammer
                          -Stuff weather
                          -AntiGravity
                          -Fire House
                          -Pineapple Guardian
                          -Ghost Charm
                          -Mini-mod
                          -Credits board
                          -Items for public can use (GrowTv, etc)
                          -public board
                          -surg room
                          -100 selfie spots
                          Im very happy if you want come to my world. Thank You
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Dragon Speaking...
                            THEEAGLETOTEM collaboration between Draluxes and ItzEagleT
                            ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	theeagletotem.png
Views:	156
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	6870499

Due the render bug, it supposed to be includes Space Dirt, Space Junk Dirt, and more.

Consequences :
                            A strange magic has taken over a secret part of the fierce Jungle, which is a shock to many. This place is called the Fledging Vines. People have searched for ways to uncover a path to this place, yet it was so hard that the project was slowly dropped over time. Thanks to the help of an organization, you have arrived here to investigate and possibly search for a way that can take away this strange magic. Good luck!

What's New?
                            * Startopia v.2 blocks were added into the world
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into the world
                            * Splenkuroma v.2 blocks were added into the world
                            * Time Tossed blocks were added into the world
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into the world
                            * Winterfest blocks were added into the world

Features :
                            * Zombie and Punch Jammer
                            * Firehouse
                            * Weather Machine - Jungle

​​​​​​Those eagle totem was made by ItzEagleT

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Views:	139
Size:	753.9 KB
ID:	6870498

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
                            Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
                            You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
                            * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
                            * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
                            * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
                            * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
                            * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
                            * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
                            * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                            * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
                            * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
                            * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                            * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                            * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
                            * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                            * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                            * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
                            * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
                            * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
                            * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
                            * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                            * Weather Machine - Rainy

RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes

Name:	runnerisland.png
Views:	183
Size:	469.8 KB
ID:	6870497 ​​​​​​​

Descriptions!
                            What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
                            Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
                            Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
                            Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
                            Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
                            Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
                            * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
                            * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
                            * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
                            * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                            * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
                            * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
                            * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                            * Weather Machine - Warp
                            * Ghost Charm
                            * Pineapple Guardian!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• World name: EARTHANCIENT
                              GrowID: STYX
                              EARTHANCIENT is a sandbox parkour world filled with riddles and dangers!

The world has:
                              -Story about a pyramid explorer
                              -Sandbox-style parkour with trickster, gravity wells, and waterfall-based challenges
                              -Number riddles
                              -Adventure Items
                              -Zombie, Punch, and Ghost Jammer
                              -Custom music by DynPlaysGT
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	earthancient.png Views:	0 Size:	446.1 KB ID:	6869085

World name: WATERANCIENT
                              WATERANCIENT is an open-style parkour that centers around collecting bananas for the Monkey King. The parkour levels can be finished based on the player's preference with the story converging to a twist! The world includes:
                              -Story about exploring an underwater castle
                              -Sandbox-style Parkour
                              -Riddles
                              -Meticulously-created decorations and structures
                              -Megalodon VIP/Finisher's Room
                              -Zombie,Punch, and Ghost Jammer

Click image for larger version  Name:	waterancient.png Views:	0 Size:	328.7 KB ID:	6869086

World name: SELFIESTYX
                              SELFIESTYX is a world full of rooms perfect for Instagram selfies! The world includes:
                              -Detailed Environments

-Completely original architecture
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	selfiestyx.png Views:	0 Size:	503.7 KB ID:	6869090

World name: STYXCLINIC
                              STYXCLINIC is a hospital filled with various clinics! The world includes:
                              -Facts about health and medicine
                              -Unique clinics made by various admins
                              -Completely original structures

Click image for larger version  Name:	styxclinic.png Views:	25 Size:	572.8 KB ID:	6869093

Instagram: styxMD

Comment

• DEMON AMONG US

By CrushieCakes

This world tackles about the 7 Deadly Sins, its meaning and how to avoid them.

Story: After regaining your consciousness, you found yourself in Hell. But you're not here for you are a sinner but because God himself sent you here to learn what are The 7 Deadly Sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride) and how to avoid them, to save the people from committing too many sins. He chose you because he knows you can do this he trusts you so don't try to break that trust.

Features:

-A Guestbook containing the whole story, and the whole credits.
                                -PZ Jammers
                                -Adventure Items
                                -Mars Blast
                                -Firehouse
                                -Easy Parkour
                                -Some Riddles
                                -Clash Items

I want to say this once again Big Big thanks to the world "Sarkalla" for giving me Ideas, I so much love this world hope you visit it too

Name:	demonamongus.png
Views:	124
Size:	477.6 KB
ID:	6870582

Comment

Working...
                                X