This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​NOSTALGIAVILLAGE

Hello and good day growtopians! today, I will present my world to be nominated as WOTD August 2020. I am happy to show you guys my creations and thank you also for making time to read my post! let us respect each other and also appreciate the works of other creators.

With that being said,

here are the information needed for the World Of The Day contest:

World name: NOSTALGIAVILLAGE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grow ID: WaterNice

Story: You recently got a news from your mother saying that your father had passed away. He passed away a long time ago but you weren't informed by your mother since she knew how much you love your father and It would break her heart to see you weep and wail nonstop. You felt heartbroken and devastated but, you accepted the truth that your father is gone. You went to your hometown to reminisce on the good times you and your father had when you were a kid. You felt hesitant because you might feel sad but, you gathered up some courage and went to your beloved hometown where you grew up.

My goal was to make the character move on to the current situation and make him live his life to the fullest at least that's what his father would want him to do. Tell himself to never give up and be happy for what his mother and father had given him. Life.

Latest render of the world:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	nostalgiavillage (1).png Views:	77 Size:	577.5 KB ID:	6888261

​ ​​​​​​
    World features:
    ~Weather Machine - Night
    ~Punch jammer
    ~Zombie jammer
    ~Ghost charm
    ~VIP room for the winners
    ~Adventure items (such as key, rope etc.)
    ~Bountiful blocks
    ~Signs to indicate the player's location
    ~Creditory board (near the white door)
    ~Some clash blocks (Dimension block and Garden Trellis tunnel)
    ~Chain link fences

Whats new?
    I revamped the land formation to make it like a plateau and below it is a cave where people could enter. I also added chain link fences as a design in the cave and added some bone spikes and painted it green to blend in with the grass around it.

Thank you guys for making time to read my post, It really means alot to me knowing that people are seeing my post and give their opinions about my creation. Also, goodluck to all WOTD contestants!
    My Face When I Won A Giveaway

sigpic

About Me

My Goals

If You Need Help Or Question Don't Bother Ask Meh I Will Answer ASAP

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am bakwu and here is THENIGHTMAREBOY for World of the Day.

IGN: bAkWu

Click image for larger version

Name:	thenightmareboy.png
Views:	93
Size:	971.6 KB
ID:	6893029
      ​​​​​
      World contains;

- Punch and Zombie Jammers
      - Weather Machine - Apocalypse
      - A narrative storyline
      - Song : "In the Silence"
      - Usage of Adventure Items and Clash blocks
      - Interactive Parkour
      - Creditory Board

There was a boy who that wakes up from another awful nightmare. He wants to forget these bad memories he had from the past that keep haunting him every single day, so he runs to a witch and begs her to erase these memories from his head..

The story implies that.. "When life becomes unbearably hard, the easiest way out is to run.."

But, will it really solve the problem? or will it just make it worse and haunt him forever?

Comment

• Hello,I Want To Nominate My Own World That Named:INDONESIASURGERYS
        Owned By Me:Steffannyy
        This World Will Be Really Really Helpfull For Indonesian Player That Don't Know How To Do Surgery In Growtopia,Because All Tips,How To Do Surg,Tools Function,Prizes,And Also Some Parkour And Quiz All Was In Indonesian Language...Also All Stuff World And Design Was Inspired By World "Surgery" That Owned By Nekorei's
        This World Also Had:
        -Punch Jammer -Zombie Jammer
        -Fire House
        -Ghost Jammer
        I Hopeeeee I Can Win WOTD,Because It Will Help Me Alot To Make Some World That Help Will Help All Growtopian...
        Thank You So Much:3
        Attached Files

Comment

• GrowID: ThomasUxD
          World: NATURALISLAND
          NATURALISLAND is a story rich adventure world, which includes a fabulous volcano 🌋, beautiful trees and a hidden temple. The world includes basic jammers, a wonderful ghost charm, and firehouse. The world includes a simple, but enjoyable parkour with a mix of adventure items and adventure door mechanics. Hopefully this world is good enough to win my first WOTD! Thanks.

Name:	naturalisland.png
Views:	103
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	6893160

Comment

• I NOMINATE AFORGOTTEN FOR WOTD!

This world is adventure, You need to escape in this forgotten map or you will be forgotten.

This world has:
            *PZ Jammer
            *Weather machine
            *SteamPunk
            *Cybot
            *Maze
            *Short Story
            *Adventure Items
            *Pixel artClick image for larger version

Name:	aforgotten.png
Views:	83
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	6893221

Comment

• I'll start of by making this as simple as possible, i am nominating my world "THEFALLENCHILD" with a unique story line and new mechanics for WOTD (easy to medium parkour)

World: THEFALLENCHILD
              Grow-ID: Epique

Name:	thefallenchild.png
Views:	91
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	6893239
              Features: -PZ jammers +firehouse +ghost charm+ snowy night weather
              -trivia
              -riddles
              -story line based on the game UNDERTALE
              -pixel art
              -vip room
              -New gt mechanics such as l grids were used
              -Difficultly EASY-MEDIUM to help out new players

Story line: Long ago, two races ruled over earth. HUMANS AND MONSTERS.
              Eventually.. a war broke out between the two races.
              After a very long battle.. the humans were victorious.
              Then they sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell and evolved technology.
              Many years later.. You decided to go on an adventure to mount Ebott. Legends say that those who climb the mountain and try exploring the "underground" never return...
              The mountain has a big hole that leads to the underground, you stumble and accidentally fall into the hole!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	thewarpeddungeon.png
Views:	119
Size:	631.1 KB
ID:	6893268 GrowID: Rovie
                World: THEWARPEDDUNGEON

Some blocks are missing due to render issues!

Intro/Story:

This adventure contains 3 interlinked worlds. The first one (ATROUBLEDMIND) helps introduce the story to players. The second world (THEWARPEDDUNGEON) is what can be seen in the render, where the majority of the journey is spent. Finally, the third one (THEWARPEDCONCLUSION) contains an unexpected ending for players.

Interlinked Worlds:

Gameplay Features:

I hope everyone finds as much enjoyment in this world as I do.

Sup
                IGN: Rovie
                Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

• FYSIRMENOS

Fysirmenos for WOTD.

You will be leaving from the City of Fysirmenos tomorrow to go the the supreme castle. It should be your day off. But as a part of the Order of the Stone, you are tasked to help the citizens. And the best way to do that is to end the corruption of the government. For the past few years, the government has never been equal. The poor are not given freedom. Now's the time to end that. Gather all the evidences and people's insight. We will publish them to start a revolution before you leave. This has to come from rich and educated people as well. It is the only way to make them see heart. But this isn't going to be simply just taking items. As a defense, they will rarely speak about your clues.

Key note: The world can either be a free roam, or a puzzle. Depends on how you want to enjoy the world.

The puzzle needs at least 7 people to start.

Here are its photos:
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	fysirmenos.png Views:	0 Size:	632.8 KB ID:	6893134​ Here are its complete render:

I've placed all the planner render due to the main one being glitched.
                  IGN : ElyXiAL
                  Level : 93

Goals :
                  Just expressing thyself

Comment

• Nominating THEGREEKMYTH for Wotd
                    World name: THEGREEKMYTH
                    Grow ID: Kousaki

Since growtopia have items of Greek mythology and people like it. How about this one? This world is a Greek Mythology theme. It contains stories of Greek myth, Facts of greek myth, Facts of items in the game related to Greek myth and more. I hope you enjoy it and learn something from this world.

Main world- (SOME BLOCKS WONT SHOW IN RENDER)

Name:	thegreekmyth (7).png
Views:	88
Size:	739.2 KB
ID:	6893473
                    Link world-

Name:	mountaintoolympus (3).png
Views:	69
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	6893474

(World features)
                    • CREDITS beside the white door
                    • GATEWAY to world inspirations
                    • GREEK MYTHOLOGY THEME
                    • All world have Zombie & Punch jammer, Pineapple guardian and The main world have Ghost charm
                    • Storyline based on Percy Jackson
                    • The story of the Greek Myth (Origin of World)
                    • Medium to hard parkour with the use of Adventure items
                    • Parkour with NO WINGS, SPEEDY AND ANY CLOTHING NEEDED.
                    • Unique parkour mechanics
                    • FACTS about Greek Mythology and Greek Gods
                    • Vip area
                    • Death traps, Storm clouds, Trickster
                    • Puzzles
                    • Riddles
                    • Password door to proceed to the next journey

Comment

• Nominating SPANTSBOBFAN for WOTD

(World looks a bit wonky because of the Background Weather Machine in the render, looks better in the world)

World Name: SPANTSBOBFAN
                      GrowID: ballz

Short Description of Story:
                      It's set during the Medieval times. In your P.O.V. You are Atrius, one of the best knights known to man.
                      The kingdom of Apkout is under attack by an evil king.
                      You are sent out by the King to defeat this evil presence and restore Apkout to its former glory.

This World Has:
                      Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie Jammers)
                      Ghost Charm and Firehouse
                      Pixel Art that is also a parkour
                      Medium parkour difficulty (You will need wings to complete it)
                      Fair use of adventure items
                      A storyline to follow through
                      Background Weather Machine
                      VIP Room for Winners

Comment

• Re-nominating WORLDLYSINS for WOTD

GrowID: Luxinia

In the demon realms, the demon god's son which is the demon king were reincarnated through generations. Every hundred years after the past demon king died, new king was born with half demon half human blood. You will act as Rey who inherit the blood of the demon who got transported to the demon realm. How will Rey act in this situation?

Features :
                        Mars Blast
                        Basic Jammers
                        Fire House
                        Cctv
                        Ghost charm
                        Trickster
                        Halloween blocks
                        Riddles and codes

Linked to the world WORLDLYSINSLINK

Name:	worldlysins.png
Views:	75
Size:	660.6 KB
ID:	6893584

Comment

• THESUNSETGROVE for WOTD?
                          Grow ID:
                          kroakie
                          Render:

Click image for larger version  Name:	thesunsetgrove.png Views:	0 Size:	791.1 KB ID:	6891032
                          (update: I taken someone's advice and have reduced the number of clouds in the world)

WORLD FEATURES:
                          - Fun Puzzles hidden within the Sunset Grove trees
                          - Usage of Adventure & Clash Items
                          - P&Z Jammers
                          - Guardian Pineapple
                          - Xenonite (for new players to enjoy as well)
                          - Ghost Charm
                          - Vague yet mysterious dialog throughout the whole world
                          - Storyline
                          - Usage of Cybots

STORY:
                          The Sunset Grove is the home of hundreds of trees that is nurtured by one tree: The Grandfather Grove Tree. Each century, the Grove summons a person near it's vicinity to do one thing and one thing only: Collect the Bountiful Idols that can nourish, help grow, and maintain the Grandfather Grove Tree in it's fullest form. These people who do these tasks are called "The Gardeners" and are usually highly praised after they do complete. The Grandfather Grove Tree handles and controls the color of the grove so if whatever reason The Gardener has not given the four idols, the colorful grove will turn into withered trees and monochrome trees that'll dearly affect the appearance of the Grove and will later turn into a dry land. Now please, complete the task! It's our only hope!
                          IGN: kroakie
                          "7/19/13"

Comment

• World Name: HARVESTJUNGLE
                            GrowID: Scrooter

Description: There is one adventurer who tried to find the mystery of the jungle, and he saw this one. This jungle has the items of the Harvest Festival in a past few years,since september is the month of Harvest Moon, i created this world and tried to nominate as WOTD. The vip area of this world is located on the pixel art of the Moon.

This world has:
                            -Basic Jammers
                            -Fire House
                            -Ghost Charm
                            -Dimension Block

Also i conclude some of riddles and cake's question on the world.

Comment

• NOMNATING MY LEARNPELEARNPET For WOTD

World: LearnPet
                              IGN: Player251

Story: Its the place where you can learn What is Pet Battle? Well pet battle is a strategic game, where there is two player will fight each other with their Pet, you can Block attack, dodge attack, heal, passive skill, and Inflict damage.

In thi Is world, you can learn about pet battle history, How to create your deck, how to start a battle, about crispr technology and genetic resequencer, how to splice new ability, about the grand tournament and the rules. Prepare for the awesomeness Strategic Battle of PET BATTLE

World Contain:
                              -Basic Jammer.
                              -Ghost charm and Fire House
                              -Riddle, Trivia, And Puzzle
                              -Pet Battle History
                              -Information
                              -Cool Pixel Art

Thanks to everyone that support me
                              I Hope i can win because its been 1 year since i start build WOTD
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating "SKYTHRONE" for World of The Day
                                GrowID: REDAC

Features:
                                -Story and maze
                                -Friendly parkour
                                -Weather infinity : Meteor shower and Frozen cliff
                                -Jammers
                                -Xenonite crystal
                                -Dimension Blocks
                                -Cybots, Tricksters, and Deathtrap walls
                                -Credit board
                                -Linked world (SKYTHRONE2)

Story:
                                In the 22nd century, there was a big war involving all countries. The war resulted in a great destruction on earth and which caused the humans enter a new era. An era where earth losts most of it's gravity. Mountains and lands rose up above with the clouds.
                                An era where only few inhabit who had survived from the war. Then one day, a brave man called Shino, united those remaining few and together they built a Castle. After that, he became a leader of the empire. Life of this era wasn't much different from the previous era. And now, you and your friends time travelled from year 2985 gets a chance to explore the mighty SKYTHRONE.

NOTE : The weather doesn't show up in the render.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X