X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Worlds I Nominate For WOTD]

NATURESTRAIL
    Story: One day, your mom asked you to fetch her a pale of water at the nearby village well,
    when you got there, you accidentally tripped and fell down the well, and you realised that there was
    a totally different world beneath your feet.
    You decided to explore what was in stored in your nature trail.

World: The world has parkour
    -cool story
    -nice world design
    -cool scenery
    -Nice song
    -lots of adventure

Click image for larger version

Name:	naturestrail (1).jpg
Views:	6
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	6604897

[ARTGALLERIA]
    This is an 'Art Gallery' themed racing track made up of 5 different famous art pieces throughout history that I really like and wanted to make in Growtopia. I've always wanted to make famous pieces of art inside Growtopia and have people see them so it was a great racing track idea.

The art peices I chose to make are:
    -The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
    -The Son Of Man by René Magritte
    -The Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci
    -Marilyn Diptych by Andy Warhol
    -The Great Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai

The world has:
    ->Punch / Zombie Jammer
    ->Pine Guardian
    ->Firehouse

Name:	artgalleria (1).png
Views:	20
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	6604896
    sigpic

Comment

• DOLPHINL1FE For WOTD

Storyline: It has been noticed that the number of dolphins have decreases at a rapid rate.
      The main cause of the decrease is due to poachers capturing these species and selling them off.
      You are SUMMONED to go on a mission to save the dolphins from them.
      What are u waiting for? Save the dolphins and help them escape!

World:->Cool wave parkour
      ->Adventure about saving dolphins
      ->P/Z Jammer, Ghost charm and pine guard
      ->A Nice sunset view
      ->Nice music from the note blocks

Name:	dolphinl1fe.png
Views:	15
Size:	831.2 KB
ID:	6604898

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	thelongedsolitude.png
Views:	2
Size:	768.2 KB
ID:	6604903

After a long long while, I'm finally done with another big non-testing project! This one took me a long while, and has a ton of self-expression. I'm surprised myself by how some of the parts turned out (in a good way), as their creativity is just surreal even to me, the very creator. I didn't make any framework, I just built however I wanted to, letting myself get leashed by my impulses and whims.

Story : Contemplating your own actions in disbelief, you enter a state and journey of absolute solitude. "So this is the solitude I longed for." Wait wait wait, before taking on the journey, let's delve into what made you come to this: For a writer, solitude is the embodiment of ideas and intrinsicality—what more could you desire as one? But certainly, to life, there's more than just a singular, possibly petty, goal or desire. Certainly, as a writer, he was aware of a simple fundamental such as this... right? It was a decision between his lover and writing, to embrace solitude or loving family, a decision to dedicate everything to unfortunately, just one of the two. The writer, as terrifying but appealing of a decision it sounded, as painful but ultimate of a decision it was, unfortunately went with solitude... Now, his journey of self-reflection, writing, and pain... started.
        "Solitude is like walking through mud... continuously getting harder and harder."
        "One that wants to have solitude, will suffer with their decision. One that naturally became alone, without a real desire to distance themselves, but rather, found enjoyment in that distance, will not."
        "Your name is Blank, and dare not ever say you have one."
        "Writing is the ultimate form of expression and transfering your thoughts to another, then why must I struggle so much to explain my suffering? I have a crawing desire to talk to people, but I have no ability or chance to do so with anyone. Even when it comes to messages, my apathy just overcomes everything and anything. What is this unheard sweet paradox? Why can't I find an answer in a library of a billion answers?"

The ending takes a joke-turn, saying you decide to become a gangster after all this self-reflection. I figured a negative story, with no objectively possible happy-ending, is better of having a slight light-up at least at the end!

All my inspiration for the story (and the name of the world) comes from the show "Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju" (Showa and Genroku Era Lover's Suicide Through Rakugo). It's a PG-13 masterpiece of a show, so if you're over 13, do check it out and enjoy everything out of it!

The first part of the story (decision between his lover and writing [in Rakugo's case story telling]) is taken from Rakugo, as I found it incredibly beautiful. Everything after that, is entirely thought of by me. All the quotes are made by me too, even their aesthetic quality is a product of my hopefully-wonderful writing!

As for the parkour and the world itself, I believe the designs, parkour, etc are wonderful! The testers loved it and found it incredibly fun, especially the fact that it's easy and playable for anyone. I used a ton of unique mechanics (for example, using 1 jump to jump on lava, to travel a distance you couldn't with usual two jumps, and then jumping a second time after hitting the lava).

- Punch and Zombie jammer + ghost charm to prevent all the ghosts!
        - Permanent VIP for beating the world (you get a password and can always get there afterwards!)
        - Incredibly unique parkour mechanics.
        - Abstract unique designs to creep and confuse everyone out!
        - Advanced use of adventure items.
        - High-level aesthetic writing in the story (+ comedy elements!)
        And more!

Support/criticism thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...longedsolitude

UPDATES:
        2020/04/18 - added pillars to the clouds to increase the render (and in-game) aesthetic quality, added way more design to 5 levels + spawn!
        2020/04/22 - had tons of people (notable WOTD builders) test the world and it according to them, the gameplay was perfectly fine and fun.
        2020/04/26 - removed some stuff to make it less messy (according to one of the helpers, it's too messy to win), and added a ton of signs to help guide new players/ players in general. However, this little update ruined my initial purpose with making it so messy and hard to follow... I wanted to promote misdirection and intuition based sight reading.
        2020/04/30 - had many many many people play it (including techy, anulot, and dozens of WOTD creators) to get their thoughts on it. While it's messy on the render, IT'S WAY BETTER in-game. The gameplay in particular, shines the most (new mechanics are supposed to be considered, right? Then please, don't judge it solely by the render...) According to those people, it's WOTD worthy.
        2020/05/11 - removed a lot of decorations to follow Gatello's advice, "too messy to win WOTD." Not sure why it's not winning anyway..
        2020/06/13 - after getting feedback from the wonderful Growtopia's unofficial discord server, I concluded some necessities that must be incorporated into the world - clarity and visual object recognition. There's nothing to be recognized in there, you just look at it and can't tell what's what... But now, there are TREES! While it's a small change, it catches your eye and shows that there's a pattern to the world - you could even form an interpretation that the story resides at some sort of ruins. They give the world a nice substance, and I'm happy with that. I also removed some more design that was unnecessary. I'm keen on making this WOTD after all; too many people are supportive and fell in love with it—including notable creators—after playing it—in spite of their opinions that the render is pretty bad.

I know it looks messy and just what-the-heck on the render, but believe me, it shines in-game the best, just like Anulot himself said, in-game is what makes it worthy. Render, of course, is important but take the in-game experience into account too. The messiness in the render isn't present in-game, as the design is made to be most appealing when played it LIVE.

Comment

• SHIIPWRECK - by austinlame

World Name: SHIIPWRECK
          In-Game Username: 28261838 (Sorry for the random username, It was a dare.)

Story:
          You are on a ship to Hawaii for your special vacation but it takes a quick turn for the worst. A loud crashing sound wakes you from your slumber and you wake up to find the ship washed ashore. A new adventure awaits finding your way out of the mysterious island the ship has crashed on.

The World Contains:

-Credit Board
          -Story Line
          -Parkour & Portal Maze
          -Dimension Blocks (for clean design)
          -Basic P & Z Jammers
          -Ghost Charm
          -PineGuard
          -Firehouse
          -Various Adventure items
          -An ending area.

Render:

Name:	shiipwreck.png
Views:	6
Size:	383.0 KB
ID:	6604902
          Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

• DWARFADVENTURE for June WOTD

Latest RenderWorld:Click image for larger version

Name:	13-24-46-dwarfadventure.png
Views:	1
Size:	724.2 KB
ID:	6604904

Growid: SadarID
            World: DWARFADVENTURE

Story:
            Hi, I'm a Little Dwarf and this is my brother, he inherited something valuable from my parents. But he did not want to share with me, a lot of effort I had to do in finding the legacy before. And so I embarked on a new adventure with my brothers to search for that inheritance and share it evenly with all my brothers.

World Contains :
            - Punch & Zombie Jammer
            - Ghost Charm
            - St.Paddy Weather
            - Pineapple Guardian
            - in the last round there are dimension block obstacles.

Enjoy my nominating WOTD

Comment

• DESOLATEGALAXY by bllade
              A unique adventure item puzzle in the middle of an interstellar wasteland! Equip your flashlight and find the code, cycle through stages with adventure items, and try not to get lost!

Lost in space, where the heart of the galaxy meets the despair of the desolate waste. With no options left, you must escape the void. Is there a way out? Or are you stuck for eternity?

Name:	desolategalaxy.png
Views:	8
Size:	280.3 KB
ID:	6604905

World Features
              -Use of a new Landed Starship Blast
              -New Startopia Blocks
              -Jammers
              -Challenging Adventure/Puzzle Gameplay

edit: there's a zombie jammer below the punch jammer but it's very dark because of some glitch with the rendering system, maybe it has something to do with how a starship world is 100x55?
              ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Comment

• growtopia world of the day june2020

growtopia wotd june2020

ID:Zwertyzer
                world: DONTGIVEUPGROWTOPIA

Name:	dontgiveupgrowtopias (4).png
Views:	3
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	6604906

Comment

• SUMMERTSUNAMI

Name:	summertsunami.png
Views:	4
Size:	581.6 KB
ID:	6604907

yes i’m the original VTAR, yes i was hacked, and yes now i’m posting off this account again instead of iprowillgt because i regained access.

A world I had in mind for a couple years and thought this would be the perfect time to release it. Created by VTAR2 and my dear friend CeoofSporks.

(IGN - VTAR2)

This is it. Hurricane Oktavango is in the peak of its landfall. The eye of the storm has formed and the system is shifting into a category 5. Off the coast from the Atlantic lies the Stripped Isle, an abandoned land that is heavily struck by the world’s most horrific storms and weather.

You on the other hand have wrecked your vessel in shallow waters leading up to the coastline and being left stranded won’t help. You are greeted with a beach house that was once thriving with families long ago. Locking yourself inside this shelter, you await landfall of this destructive storm. Looking out in the distance you can see that there is a massive title wave slowly approaching the island about forty or so miles away. Only time will tell what will come next. How will YOU survive?

Features - Adventure of course!

Jammers to avoid annoyances for players

Parkour for the daredevils

Water Parkour similar to that of BLARNEY8

Open boundaries to give players more freedom rather than essentially a long corridor of directions.

Password Door hunt to give players another objective during their adventure

Rope Pylons to cut off certain sections which will also interconnect the story when the player acquires the Adventure Rope

Summer Vibes for All!

i also added some fun facts to engage the audience, as well as adding some credits to my friends who helped me out during the tenure of the construction of this world.

- conclusion -

A timer says it all. Realistically you will not have infinite time to prepare for something to this degree. 70 minutes will be provided for each participant to reach safety before it is too late. Enjoy!
                  Currently working on getting a legend bot

Got dat g pickaxe

Got dem f eyes

Won a Wotd

Won my second Wotd

Won my third Wotd

Won my fourth Wotd

+ Got hacked and lost everything

Cool.

Comment

• Nominating THEMAGICLAMP for WOTD

Hello it's me INSZ, I'm back with another world. I hope you like it!

GrowID: INSZ
                    World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:
                    In this world, you will become Aladeen a young man who has explored various places. One day, you get an order from the Sultan (King) to exchange a golden idol to genie for a pineapple. Your adventure is in the cave of wonders and you have to face various obstacles

Features:
                    -Story
                    -Credit and Special Thanks Board
                    -1001 Nights Tale (only 3 tales)
                    -Castle Design
                    -Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
                    -2 - bit Anubis pixel art
                    -Parkour and Maze
                    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
                    -Ghost Charm
                    -Weather machine~Arid

Renderworld:

Name:	themagiclamp.png
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	6605064

Hopefully, you guys love this world. Thank you very much!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by THANE; 06-18-2020, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Nominating my improved world!

Hi Growtopians,

Nominating my improved and refined world!

I would like to thank all my friends for helping me, as well as many people in the growtopia community for making me inspired to make worlds like this. I have also listened to the feedback that growtopians have told me, and I would like to thank them also for their feedback. Thank you to all the mods for their hard work, as well in choosing worlds!

Here is some information about the world:

Name of World: PLANETNULL
                      GROWID: Truthie

Update render:

Name:	planetnull.png
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	6604909

Features:

-Doors showcasing worlds that inspired me!
                      -Credits to friends and people who help! Thanks so much!!

-Rope Piton Parkour, were players can use Adventure Item-Rope to travel through many stages of the world!
                      -Storm Cloud + Waterfall Parkour, were players must be fast to avoid the storm clouds disappearing!
                      -Cybot Parkour, were players must avoid the various cybots
                      -Medium Difficultly Parkour which is challenging but enjoyable!

-An amazing and engaging storyline!

-A unique arrangement of blocks used that include:

~Shining Block-Red, Yellow and Purple
                      ~Pillar of the Dead
                      ~Growshow TV
                      ~Lava Falls
                      ~Deathtrap Wall

-Adventure Items such as Adventure Item-Banana, Adventure Item-Key and more!

-Punch Jammer
                      -Zombie Jammer
                      -Firehouse
                      -Weather Machine-Heatwave, providing a abandoned atmosphere
                      -Ghost Charm

-Again, credits to people who helped!

Background Story:

A mysterious planet...

A loud sound of the starship’s robust engine, you know that it will break... The fearful voice of the countdown starts, and the panic begins... The star ship is about to self-destruct, with you in it... The plan to get out of the star ship is your first mission... Hastily, you scurry out of the star ship and avoid the explosion, landing into an undefined planet, a planet that is null...

You are glad that you were rapid enough to escape the star ship, but are unsure where you are... When the star ship explodes, you happen to land in the unknown, ancient building of “Vicinity Laboratories”.
                      Within Vicinity Labs, the abandoned building, lies previous experiments surrounding the planet, how it once was.. You are able to realize from these stories how this planet came to be now..

Your mission now is to find a way to escape..

The planet reeks of toxic waste, and your vision is blurred....You are confused by the humid, hot environment of the planet...You realize that you are stuck onto this planet, willing to determine a way of escape out.... You discover that the previous documents that had been abandoned in the science laboratory allowed you to better understand this planet and it’s life forms: mysterious, creepy, vicious and unknown. Overall, you can collect your thoughts and conclude that these creatures are beginning to become more and more vicious and deadly... You realize that you need to do something right now.. Or else you may be stranded and die.... However, when reading one of the logs made by a previous scientists that inhabited the labs long ago.. you feel hope of escape, as you discover that there is an abandoned rocket ship, once used by the scientists, which is sunken onto the surface of the planet.. Unfortunately the location of the rocket is unknown.. You also realize that these creatures had become mutated due to the scientists themselves, and the creatures are able to obtain and become more and more mutated and powerful due to some sort of source... Power sources that mutated the creatures in the first place..

These power sources were and still are held in ancient structures that were formed by the scientist, but since their disappearance, the structures have been abandoned with the power sources inside... which caused the ancient state of the planet.. However it is shown that these power sources may be able to save you from being stranded.. You aim to travel to these ancient structures to go to these power sources, but, many creatures and plants roam the planet now, making it difficult to access these power sources.

Whilst reading some laboratory notes, you find out that there are two main power sources, a power source which is emitting a green radiation, whilst a power source which is emitting a red radiation. It can be observed that the green power source has less energy, but it is needed in order to access the red power source. From your theories, the red power source may be able to supply the abandoned rocket ship with the energy needed for it to lift off.

Overall, you must access the green power source in order to determine the location of the red power source, then you must go to the abandoned rocket ship.

This will be a hard task, as these creatures are vicious and spooky, able to devour anyone who steps in their path...You ponder if the scientists may have been attacked by these creatures, and if they were, what happened to them??!!? This is how the planet was abandoned in the first place.. the flood of creatures.. And how no one has ever escaped it....

The mission you have set for yourself, is a tough and cruel one, in which you must avoid the many crazy creatures of the planet, locate the power sources, and determine a way out of this planet.

Are you brave enough to do this?

Again, thank you for reading, have a wonderful day!
                      Instagram: Truthie_GT

Have a great day!

Comment

• Pearadise for WOTD

Hey there! My name is Ryles and I am nominating Pearadise for my second world to become World of the Day. I worked on this project for almost two years, and with all of the edits and remodeling of the world I think it is ready for consideration. Pearadise is a Parkour world that is based off strategic and critical thinking due to having to use adventure items to navigate.

What Pearadise consists of

•Punch and Zombie Jammer
                        •Firehouse to prevent fire outbreaks
                        •Ghost Charm to prevent ghosts from spawning
                        •Guardian Pineapple that allows no people to cheat by using consumables
                        •Security Camera
                        •Three admins that are willing to help

Render of Pearadise

Name:	9F669752-F703-4EE2-A652-48A2D96E0CB9.png
Views:	8
Size:	1,000.8 KB
ID:	6604910

Story

The story is a Part 2 of the previous story I had for my first World of the Day world, Atlanticbay. Our fellow heroes Brett and his father, Sam, and even yourself are now stranded in a beach paradise that consists of humongous pears. However, the heroes didn’t realize they were in Dr. Morune’s home town and was part of the Fatal Four. The longer they stay here in Pearadise, the more they wish to unsee.

Comment

• CONFUSINGPINEAPPLE, 1st WOTD Attempt

Repost + Re-Build

World: CONFUSINGPINEAPPLE
                          Growid: OzZED

Lastest Render: Click image for larger version

Name:	confusingpineapple (6).png
Views:	12
Size:	913.8 KB
ID:	6605009

Features: Pineapple Stone; Make people who are in this location will not die once, they will come back to life (I know this is already in the game, but I added this to make the story more interesting)

New additional: Xenonite Crystal for players who do not have supporting items

World has:
                          -Basic Jammer; P Z Jammer
                          -Xenonite Crystal
                          -Interesting Storyline
                          -Using scientific names
                          -Labirynth
                          -Guardian Pineapple
                          -Parkour (Easy, Medium, Hard)
                          -End Area/ VIP Area
                          -Adventure items

Story: a famous archeologist, M. Fathu Al Razi has managed to find the location of the ancient civilization of the pineapple kingdom. he managed to find a giant pineapple that allegedly has a clue about the kingdom of pineapple. the pineapple kingdom itself was founded in the 2nd century. in his book entitled "Confusing Pineapple", Razi explained that this kingdom was an advanced kingdom in his day, because in his research, Razi found objects that were estimated to be very recent. this time he will go researching into the giant pineapple. but the road to the entrance to the pineapple kingdom there are many obstacles that must be passed.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by OzZED; 06-17-2020, 07:15 AM. Reason: New render
                          sigpic
                          🚀OzZED🚀

Comment

• Summer themed wotd, (Game world)

Name:	barbequeparty.png
Views:	3
Size:	505.9 KB
ID:	6604915World: BarbequeParty
                            Creator: Player251
                            World Type = Game world

Story =
                            the debate about the best food for the barbeque party continues , until one day, it splintered into 4 team, that is, the watermelon team, sausage time, beef team, and roasted corn team, all fighting for the sake of victory. The winning team will prove their food as the best food for the barbeque party. You're able to choose your team!

Contains = -Game Generator (To Generare the Match) (basic jammer) -Punch and Zombie Jammer. -Game Stuff, Such as Game Graves, Game Goals, Game Blocks, and Game Flag. -Party related items. -Some Pixel Art. *Once again
                            World = BARBEQUEPARTY
                            Grow ID = Player251

Thanks for the attention, this is my first ever World of The Day Attemp, and also im not really sure of winning, but i want to thank if i win, and thank you for everyone who inspire and support me.

#growwotdjun20
                            #growwotd
                            #growtopia
                            #growtopiagame
                            (Im not copy anyone seriously) world created since February

Comment

• OLDSAFETOWN TO FOR WOTD ATTEMPT!

Name:	oldsafetown.png
Views:	4
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	6604918
                              GROWID:MOBOD

StoryLine;
                              This is an old safe town where normal humans live , they are very safe in this town and they help each other and there was a Family that left the town because they think that the town isnt safe.
                              But suddenly her son said that "mom can we go back to the old town because i forgot my toy' so her mom let his son to go back.....go find out what happend next

World includes:
                              -P/Z jammers
                              -Credit Board
                              -StoryLine
                              -Adventure
                              -Vip Room
                              -Puzzle

Comment

• FOR WOTD

LEGENDS SAY THERE ARE LONGEST FORESTS LOST IN THE GROWTOPIA WORLD, AND THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE FINDING SUCH FORESTS, TWO SUCH PEOPLE ARE NAMED: WARNINGWAR AND LUPOOS, AND THERE ARE TWO PEOPLE FINDING SUCH FORESTS, TWO SUCH PEOPLE ARE NAMED: WARNINGWAR AND LUPOOS, AND THERE ARE TWO RETURNS TO SUCH FORESTS, TWO SUCH PEOPLE ARE NAMED: WARNINGWAR AND LUPOOS, AND THOSE FORESTS HAVE BACK AGAIN.

LIST :
                                • HAVE PZ
                                • HAVE GHOST CHARM
                                • HAVE JUNGLE WEATHER
                                • HAVE CCTV
                                • HAVE FIRE HOUSE
                                • FULL SONG
                                • JUNGLE PARKOUR OR MINI PARKOUR ( MEDIUM LEVEL)
                                • OLD CASTLE PIXEL ART
                                • PIRATE PIXEL ART
                                • AND MANY OTHER (LIST)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X