• Show
Clear All

• World:Bluebutcher WOTD Nomination.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bluebutcher.png
Views:	1
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	6605092

I've Never Seen A Guild Wolrd As Wotd Before so I Decided To Make One When I Was Bored And Didnt Know How To Spend MY world Locks
    The World Contains A Decent StoryLIne About An Adventure IN a dream
    The World Has FireHouse Antigravity And pz Jammers
    Also World Contains a Parkour With Some Adventure Items And Couple Tomb Robbers

Special Thanks To MY Brother: MinchYoda Who Helped Me Alot WIth The world

MY GrowID IS:BlueButcher

Comment

• HAUNTEDCATACOMB
      by ROOTbeerr

Your brother was last seen at an abandoned church, and something lies below it.

An old world of mine, simple parkour and a puzzle. Recently tidied up the story and gameplay.

Name:	hauntedcatacomb.png
Views:	10
Size:	832.6 KB
ID:	6605093

THEDELIVERY

A simple delivery mission leads you to discover something strange.

Uses two interconnected worlds

Parkour with cybots and other stuff

A brazier maze

THEDELIVERY

Name:	thedelivery.png
Views:	4
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	6605094

THEDELIVERY2

Name:	thedelivery2.png
Size:	411.2 KB
ID:	6605095
      signature.

Comment

• Tunnel of Love + TheFallenPlane By Smirky

World: TUNNELOFLOVE
        GrowID- Smirky

Welcome to my valentine themed riddle and adventure world, try out some unique features and scenery with not only parkour but also storytelling told through bulletin boards to give more detail, the people you encounter and riddles you must solve.**

Name:	tunneloflove.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	6605097

World Includes:
        -Punch and Zombie Jammer
        -Ghost Charm
        -Firehouse
        -Heatwave Weather set to match valentine theme
        -Riddles to solve
        -Parkour/Adventure to play in
        -Unique story
        -Connection to real tunnel of love in ukraine with interesting facts

World Name: TheFallenPlane
        GrowID: Smirky

On a trip your plane goes down and lands in a cave in the middle of no where, your job is to make your way out of the plane, into the cave and escape, will you survive? **

Name:	thefallenplane.png
Views:	7
Size:	653.5 KB
ID:	6605098

World Includes:
        -Zombie and Punch Jammer
        -Fire House
        -Unique Story
        -Adventure

Comment

• THEWITCHSISLE for WOTD.

Nominating THEWITCHSISLE for WOTD.

WORLD: THEWITCHSISLE
          GrowID: TurtlePirate

Name:	thewitchsisle-9.png
Size:	696.1 KB
ID:	6605099

LINK:

Name:	thewitchsisle2-3.png
Views:	6
Size:	170.8 KB
ID:	6605100

Description:

On a solitary island somewhat removed from the continent, there is a town - a town ruled by a witch.

One night, one of the villagers gets a sudden visit from a witch, who puts her under a curse. If she doesn't find the witch's stolen urn by 4:00 AM, the curse will kill her. She begins her search, but along the way she starts hearing more and more about the secret of the witch & the island.

Can you find and return the Witch's stolen urn back to her by exploring the whole island?

Details:

1) Main character's house, Town & Village, Tress & Plants, Thief's broken boat, beautiful and charming sky with a few clouds & rainbow.

2) Signal Jammer, Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer.

3) Weather Machine - Stargazing

4) Almost everything in the world is painted with beautiful and different colours, so the world looks more cool & interesting.

5) CyBots almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour look cool & It's more interesting to participate.

6) Tricksters almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour look cool & It's more interesting to participate.

7) Adventure Items almost everywhere in the world, so the world and parkour is more cool & It's more interesting to participate.

8) Special room at the end of the world for the winners.

9) Dialogue along the way.

10) Creative & Challenging parkour, so the world and parkour is more cool & It's more interesting to participate.

11) Bountiful Items & Beautiful decorations in the whole world, so the world and parkour look more cool & interesting.

12) Creative & Interesting storyline, in which you are a resident of a small town that is located on an island that is cursed by a witch.
          Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
          Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

• DealWithTheDice:

You've made it this far, fought through countless enemies and claimed their debts owed to the gambling master King Dice! He challenges you to one last challenge, you must gather things scattered around while avoiding death despite it lurking around every corner. Will you accept the deal and save yourself, or will you fall as the final hurdle?

Features:
            CYBOTS! for an interesting parkour experience
            Password door puzzles
            Stair puzzles
            Punch and Zombie Jammers
            Credit to all helpers and inspiration
            XENONITE
            Night Weather Machine
            Adventure items

Name:	dealwiththedice.png
Views:	26
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	6605101

CorruptionRises:

Day 20... the corruption has risen to the surface and is beginning to eat buildings and people left and right with no desire to stop.. an endless hunger gnawing away at decades of buildings and modernisation.. Your Brother is now wounded and knows how to stop it, will you build up enough courage to obtain the cure and save the world?

Features:

Password door puzzles
            Stair puzzles
            Punch and Zombie Jammers
            Apocalypse Weather Machine
            Adventure items
            Advanced puzzles using adventure item blocks
            Engaging story
            A Secret that few will solve..

Name:	corruptionrises.png
Views:	10
Size:	851.4 KB
ID:	6605102

DeceasedIsland

You! A young explorer come across an uncharted island of the coast of India.. The island is riddled with death and reeks of suffering.. You approach the island and meet an old man who tells you a tale of immense suffering. Do you have what it takes to adventure deep into the cave and uncover the source of all this turmoil?

Password door puzzles
            Punch and Zombie Jammers
            Jungle Weather Machine
            Adventure items
            Advanced puzzles using adventure item blocks
            Engaging story

Name:	deceasedisland.png
Views:	17
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6605103
            Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
            ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
            IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Comment

• May i get your attention to this world Nekorei xD It is cool world, check it out!

NPC based Gameplay, (made it like a NPC gameplay and your goal is to Save the Queen!)
              World Description>
              NPC based gameplay where you can chose the Way how to save the Queen,
              1)Fight with the dragon-Ur goal is to find the Search, Excalibur, Clothes, Shield and Helmet!
              2)Sneak like magician-Your goal is to collect misterious chemicals and mix a potion that makes you Invisible, Make you run fast, Strong and Silent!
              Features>
              -Jammers
              -Weather Machine
              -NPC gameplay (used a gateway to adventure as a NPC character)
              -Storyline about Knight who is trying to save the Queen from the dangerous dragon
              -Background Music (Victrolla)
              -Riddles, Password doors, Quests
              Render>

Name:	queenanddragon.png
Size:	721.1 KB
ID:	6605104
              IGN: iigonub

Comment

• WARZPRACTICE for WOTD! (By Sebi200)

Hello, I'm Sebi200 and I would like to nominate my world "WARZPRACTICE" for WOTD. I'm sure you will love it and will find it very creative!

Everyone knows that fests are very important on this game, everyone is anxious all year waiting for them. That's why I have decided to create a world, were people can learn about Balloon Warz! Two years ago, the balloonwarz tournament was switched to different worlds, and this world will let people know what is that fest about and to practice for it.

Note: This World is really near to what this fest is about!

World Futures:

-Anti Gravity
                -Spectation Place
                -Game Machine
                -Zombie Jammer
                -Fire House
                -A base for each balloonwarz team
                -Game items!

IGN: Sebi200

Name:	warzpractice.png
Size:	771.8 KB
ID:	6605105

Comment

• wotd

id: Zwertyzer
                  world: Dontgiveupgrowtopias

Name:	dontgiveupgrowtopias (4).png
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	6605106

Comment

• Nominating THEMISSINGEASTERBUNNY for WOTD

I Build a Easter Themed Adventure/Parkour World! I hope you all will enjoy it!

GrowID: Jellina
                    Worldname: THEMISSINGEASTERBUNNY

The World has:
                    • Punch and Zombie Jammer
                    • Ghost Charm
                    • Firehouse
                    • Arid Weather Machine
                    • Mini Mod
                    • Bunnylock
                    • Vip for Winners (with new Blocks)

The World includes a Steam Part with own mechanism, a Part with Antigravity Fields, a Part with Sungates/Obseliks, a Maze, a Part with Cybots and Tricksters, a Part with Dimension Blocks, many Parts with Adventure Items, really cool Pixelarts and alot more!

I used Alot of Paint, Alot of Texture, Easter themed Blocks like Pastel Blocks or the Bunny Bouncer, Easter Checkpoints and alot of more! Couldnt do a song because of the wallpapers i used.

UPDATE!
                    So if you guys noticed its not the first time i am applying So i decided to update the World abbit! I added a bit more Texture in it and i used more Adventure items!..

UPDATE!
                    I updated the Maze Part. Instead of 3 Words written all over the Signs. There is now only 1 Word for the Password Door. So its easier for you guys!

UPDATE!
                    Steam Part got Updated! Because of the Glitches/Bugs at that Area i decided to make it easier! I also Updated the Maze! I replaced the Passwords with Adventure Items! So its more fun!

The Story is written by my Own! It is kinda long but it is really cool!

The Story:
                    Do you guys want to know how the Easterbunny went missing?
                    So this is where it all started at the age of five you believed on the Easterbunny and it also was your favorite Event but it all changed when you grew up and your Friends and your Family Members told you that the Easterbunny doesnt exist. So you stopped believing on it. After some years when you became eighteen You started Traveling around. One Day you were on your Way to Chile. Chile is really beatiful. You had not much Money with you so instead of taking a Uber to the Hotel you booked you decided to Walk. Your bagage was not that Heavy. Suddenly you realized that you got Lost. You looked around and noticed that it was a Forest but you couldnt see a way out of it. You tried to look at your Phone to see where your location is but there was no connection around. You were a bit worried about the Situation. You climbed up a tree to have a better view of the Place and maybe find a way out but you couldnt find anything except a Key. There was something written on it but you really couldnt read it because of the Dirt on it. So you cleaned it with the Water that u had in your Backpack. So after you cleaned the whole dirt you could read it."Key of the Easterbunny"You thought that it was just a Toy that was lost but after you find a Building 100 metres beside the Tree you get a bit curious. After some search you find the Lock. You try your Luck and put the Key into it.Click You had Luck the Key fitted into the Lock. You grabbed a Stick to protect yourself and opened the Door slowly. You started to go to the inside of the old Building. You screamed "ls someone here?, Can someone Help me?, I am Lost" out of no where a Bunny jumped infront of you. You both got scared. The Bunny started talking but you still couldnt believe what was happening right now. After you both talked a bit. The Helper of the Easterbunny said that the Easterbunny was lost because none of the Kids believed on him anymore. He asked for your Help, You were Positive and wanted to Help them. So your Adventure has Begun! Find the Easterbunny to save Easter

Render:

Name:	themissingeasterbunny (7).png
Views:	2
Size:	602.0 KB
ID:	6605107

I Hope you will Visit me! Dont forget to Rate 5!
                    Profile Picture by: Thiel4us

Comment

• THETABLEMOUNTAIN (Renovated)

Name:	9DEE0CF4-65C8-4C01-97BD-C38E131D093E.png
Size:	806.7 KB
ID:	6605108

World has been renovated with many new cool features!

GrowID: Dulger
                      World Name: THETABLEMOUNTAIN

Features:

-Unique Story
                      -Cybots
                      -5 Different Adventure Item
                      -Mini Maze
                      -Parkour
                      -Interesting facts about the Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.
                      -Some of the real structures near the Table Mountain.
                      -VIP for the ones who completed the story.
                      -Hidden Letters around the town to find the password!

World Includes:

-Zombie and Punch Jammers
                      -Ghost Charm
                      -Fire House
                      -Weather Machine - Arid

Story:

You and your friend Daniel are both archaeologists and had the dream of visiting the Table Mountain in South Africa because of its mystery. So, both of you took a vacation from your job and headed to the famous mountain. In 1812, a company called Growmining have started mining somewhere on the Table Mountain aiming to find diamonds. However the company stopped its operations in 1813. Growmining have announced that the reason of shut down was that they couldn’t find any diamonds. Speculations circulated among many mining experts and other companies, which believed that the reason behind the shut down wasn’t about “not finding any diamonds”. Many researches were made by the world's top mining experts, all the results proved that the speculations were absolutely true. “Table Mountain's soil was very rich in fossils, coal, carbon and most importantly diamonds". Which means the odds of not finding diamonds are very low. These results made people create conspiracies. They thought that Growmining's discoveries were not only limited to diamonds, but also to a mysterious element which transforms coal to any gemstone. Growmining decided to hide their findings from the government and the world because it was the only discovered element that turns coal into any gemstone in the world. There were also rumors that the needed resources to survive living under the mountain were available to them so they could live there while producing gemstones. Furthermore, there are some rumors saying that Growmining have sent a crew of 16 people to the mine, but only 8 people were left there, which made people believe that half of the crew stayed in the mine and made it as their natural habitat. For this reason, experts and many other people requested from the government, clarifications and investigations on the company's work. A crew of 20 governmental investigators were appointed to the area. When the crew first went to the area they noticed that the ceiling of the tunnel that paved the way to the mine was almost entirely collapsed, hard to remove, thus, impossible to go through it. After a month of investigations, the crew couldn’t find a way to get in. Therefore, the government have decided that the theories were just rumors and it was a big waste of time and money. So they have suspended the investigations. However, some people still believed the fact that there is still a way to get into the mine. You and Daniel belonged to this group of people.

Author: Dulger aka (CraneGT)
                      Credits to FFadee for all his support!

Note: I would appreciate any feedback about the world : )
                      [Goals]
                      -WOTD Winner (3/10)
                      -VOTW Winner (0/1)
                      -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
                      Instagram: dulger_gt

Comment

• World: UNCHARTEDSYSTEM
                        GrowID: Skullition
                        This world's an attempt of mine to use the new Space Junk Blocks/Backgrounds. It's linked to the interlinked world, UNCHARTEDSYSTEM2. The world's a puzzle (I tried my best to make it hard, but not impossible) and a parkour. There's stuff you'd want in a world (e.g VIP Rooms, signs explaining parkour mechanics, etc)
                        Enjoy!
                        The following render is shown from a world planner, since ingame renders don't show the new blocks:

Name:	unknown.png
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	6605110
                        While the actual render is:

Name:	unchartedsystem.png
Views:	5
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	6605111
                        I didn't attach the render of UNCHARTEDSYSTEM2, as it'd reveal the world.
                        skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

Comment

• PineappleMysteries to WOTD!

Re-Posting special world for Pineapple!

In this world the Amazon jungle is represented, with a very entertaining story about a pineapple '' tribe ''

you will have a lot of fun with the '' did you know? '' which are real facts about the Amazon jungle!,

also with new items about pineapple (clothes & more) i hope you will like it! lets make an adventure together!

WORLD: PINEAPPLEMYSTERIES
                          IGN: GxDoll

Name:	pineapplemysteries.jpg
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	6605112

story: a group of treasure hunters hear the rumor about a crown found in a very dangerous jungle called '' theamazon jungle ''
                          it is said that in this jungle there are many things that have not yet been discovered (Such as Tribes, flora and fauna).

here they will have to face many challenges of the place

-can they find the crown?

Features of the world:

-P & Z Jammers!

-HEATWAVE - Weather machine

- an incredible range of very striking details that make the place unique.

-adjusted to "the Amazon jungle" which is a jungle of South America.

-adventure items

-Parkour

-puzzle

-New items & Vip Area!

-facts about the amazon jungle

-a story about a pineapple week tribe.

-Adventure world!

Comment

• WOTD entry

My world legit looks like a junkyard XD anyways the render for new blocks are broken...so feel free to check it out for yourselves

Hi, I’m Mammary from Growtopia and I’m nominating my world JUNKYARDNIGHTMARE as my WOTD entry

Description:
                            You were tired of the city life and put up quite an amount of extra weight, so you asked your buddy John who works in the construction business for a referral to his boss. He is able to help You land a role as a Crane operator, something you didn’t really wish to do, but you take it anyways. Maybe the climbing up and down from the machine will help you lose some pounds...

All this happened in a matter of hours, that you began to realize how you landed the role so easily even without the slightest background in the manual labor area. And talk about the pay, it is almost twice as much as what they gave you while you worked in fast food as a cook. It is your task to find out what goes on behind this business that makes it seem to good to be true....

World has:
                            -Basic jammers
                            -Ghost charm
                            -New Startopia 2.0 blocks with an appropriate weather machine
                            -Chilling short storyline
                            -Parkour with the use of Adventure items (Wings are not required)
                            -Time limit
                            -Credits board

What’s new?
                            -Story Edited
                            -Renovated/Upgraded blocks

Name:	F15FC156-9FAD-4A3F-8945-47D2F3D4A600.jpeg
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	6605114

Screenshots of scenes around the world to show invincible render blocks:

Name:	B5C2DF4F-2C22-4D14-AE75-560342F03A8C.jpg
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	6605115

Name:	ED2B3D9B-34F8-4B9C-BD85-7E5C7A625CC3.png
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	6605116

Name:	872F497B-401A-4E47-AEB8-FBB0BC2DD337.png
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	6605117

Name:	B724C845-049A-4454-B490-BF5CE32E5554.jpg
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	6605118

Comment

• RE-SUBMITTING JACKSISLAND FOR WOTD!!!

JACKSISLAND is even better!
                              I really put alot of effort into this world, I really hope I can win. I hope you visit the world it might not look that good for you in render but it's the best when you are in the world you won't regret it!

Right now it is #1 Story

CHANGELOG:
                              - Added a new weather machine that matches the theme of the world.
                              - Added an underground temple.
                              - Revised the story

Note: NOTE THERE ARE SOME NEW BLOCKS THAT ARE NOT SEEN IN THE RENDER! It's sad that there are some empty wallpaper because of the music notes but I did my best to make it good and unnoticeable.

World: JACKSISLAND
                              GrowID: JED
                              #growwotdjun20
                              #growtopia
                              #story
                              #adventure
                              #parkour
                              #wotd

- This world was made to captivate the hearts of our fellow players who has love for the sea and ship, it's made for bringing their game into something further than they can explore. As we are on a quarantine, no one can travel nor go out. That's why we made a world that would set us an adventure in game.

With a valuable lesson to be taught by Captain Jack (To be known after finishing the mysteries and adventure on world.)

STORY BACKGROUND
                              In 1498, a famous pirate named Captain Jack le Croissant ruled the sea but then he vanished, no one was able to see him again.
                              Legend says his power will be pass upon the first pirate to reach his land and will be worthy to wear his set that will make you powerful, brave and skilled than any pirate in this world.

It is known that no mortal can enter the island, but centuries ago old rulers built a temple which would allow mortals to enter the temple. It is hidden and no one has ever found it.
                              Begin your quest, Pirate! Look for that temple and become the new ruler!

Credits and Song Link are near the white door.

FEATURES :
                              - Original story and script
                              - Composed song by acos, Song title
                              ( He's a pirate )
                              - Punch jammer
                              - Zombie jammer
                              - Ghost charm
                              - Xenonite crystal (Double jump and speedy added)
                              - Firehouse
                              - Heatwave weather.
                              - Some new blocks like Decayed statue and bountiful temple items
                              - Dark walnut blocks & Wallpaper
                              - Bountiful blocks
                              - Dimension blocks
                              - Unique adventure and Code findings
                              - Unique Growpirate Sea (underwater) parkour
                              - Adventure items
                              - Jack's Hat pixel art (Jack's Hidden home VIP for those who finished)
                              - Portrait of Captain Jack Le Croissant
                              - Display of the Jack's Set
                              - Public board for those who finish ( Suggestions and Winners board )
                              - Unique Cemetery and prison parkour (Medium to hard difficulty)
                              - Unique Temple of the pirates parkour ( Medium to Hard difficulty)
                              - Tons of paints used
                              - A unique pirate ship
                              - Pirate logo art
                              - Jack Art
                              - Tons of signs and mannequins to guide you
                              - Treasure chests, Davy Jones chest and golden treasure hoard

SNEAK PEAK CAPTAIN JACK'S HIDDEN HOME.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Poku; 06-19-2020, 03:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to put something

Comment

• World name: WATERANCIENT
                                Your GrowID: STYX
                                WATERANCIENT is an open-style parkour that centers around collecting bananas for the Monkey King. The parkour levels can be finished based on the player's preference with the story converging to a twist! The world includes:

-Sandbox-style Parkour
                                -Riddles
                                -Meticulously-created decorations and structures
                                -Megalodon VIP/Finisher's Room
                                -Zombie and Punch Jammer
                                -Custom music by DynPlaysGT

Enjoy the world! ☺️🍍

Name:	B9D3730C-2708-4D56-9C63-D87F9806CB60.png
Views:	8
Size:	783.0 KB
ID:	6605124

Instagram: styxMD

Comment

Working...