X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World: UNCHARTEDSYSTEM
    GrowID: Skullition
    This world's an attempt of mine to use the new Space Junk Blocks/Backgrounds. It's linked to the interlinked world, UNCHARTEDSYSTEM2. The world's a puzzle (I tried my best to make it hard, but not impossible) and a parkour. There's stuff you'd want in a world (e.g VIP Rooms, signs explaining parkour mechanics, etc)
    Enjoy!
    The following render is shown from a world planner, since ingame renders don't show the new blocks:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	3
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	6605790
    While this one is the actual render:

Name:	unchartedsystem.png
Views:	5
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	6605791
    skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

Comment

• Nominating a world! Thank you for reading!

Hi Growtopians,

Nominating my improved and refined world!

I would like to thank all my friends for helping me, as well as many people in the growtopia community for making me inspired to make worlds like this. I have also listened to the feedback that growtopians have told me, and I would like to thank them also for their feedback. Thank you to all the mods for their hard work, as well in choosing worlds!

Here is some information about the world:

Name of World: PLANETNULL
      GROWID: Truthie

Update render:

Name:	planetnull.png
Views:	4
Size:	985.1 KB
ID:	6605792

Features:

-Doors showcasing worlds that inspired me!
      -Credits to friends and people who help! Thanks so much!!

-Rope Piton Parkour, were players can use Adventure Item-Rope to travel through many stages of the world!
      -Storm Cloud + Waterfall Parkour, were players must be fast to avoid the storm clouds disappearing!
      -Cybot Parkour, were players must avoid the various cybots
      -Medium Difficultly Parkour which is challenging but enjoyable!

-An amazing and engaging storyline!

-Adventure Items such as Adventure Item-Banana, Adventure Item-Key and more!

-Punch Jammer
      -Zombie Jammer
      -Firehouse
      -Weather Machine-Comet
      -Ghost Charm

-Again, credits to people who helped!

Background Story:

A mysterious planet...

A loud sound of the starship’s robust engine, you know that it will break... The fearful voice of the countdown starts, and the panic begins... The star ship is about to self-destruct, with you in it... The plan to get out of the star ship is your first mission... Hastily, you scurry out of the star ship and avoid the explosion, landing into an undefined planet, a planet that is null...

You are glad that you were rapid enough to escape the star ship, but are unsure where you are... When the star ship explodes, you happen to land in the unknown, ancient building of “Vicinity Laboratories”.
      Within Vicinity Labs, the abandoned building, lies previous experiments surrounding the planet, how it once was.. You are able to realize from these stories how this planet came to be now..

Your mission now is to find a way to escape..

The planet reeks of toxic waste, and your vision is blurred....You are confused by the humid, hot environment of the planet...You realize that you are stuck onto this planet, willing to determine a way of escape out.... You discover that the previous documents that had been abandoned in the science laboratory allowed you to better understand this planet and it’s life forms: mysterious, creepy, vicious and unknown. Overall, you can collect your thoughts and conclude that these creatures are beginning to become more and more vicious and deadly... You realize that you need to do something right now.. Or else you may be stranded and die.... However, when reading one of the logs made by a previous scientists that inhabited the labs long ago.. you feel hope of escape, as you discover that there is an abandoned rocket ship, once used by the scientists, which is sunken onto the surface of the planet.. Unfortunately the location of the rocket is unknown.. You also realize that these creatures had become mutated due to the scientists themselves, and the creatures are able to obtain and become more and more mutated and powerful due to some sort of source... Power sources that mutated the creatures in the first place..

These power sources were and still are held in circular ancient structures that were formed by the scientist, but since their disappearance, the structures have been abandoned with the power sources inside... which caused the ancient state of the planet.. However it is shown that these 2 power sources may be able to save you from being stranded.. You aim to travel to these ancient structures to go to these power sources, but, many creatures and plants roam the planet now, making it difficult to access these power sources.

Whilst reading some laboratory notes, you find out that there are two main power sources, a power source which is emitting a green radiation, whilst a power source which is emitting a red radiation. It can be observed that the green power source has less energy, but it is needed in order to access the red power source. From your theories, the red power source may be able to supply the abandoned rocket ship with the energy needed for it to lift off.

Overall, you must access the green power source in order to determine the location of the red power source, then you must go to the abandoned rocket ship.

This will be a hard task, as these creatures are vicious and spooky, able to devour anyone who steps in their path...You ponder if the scientists may have been attacked by these creatures, and if they were, what happened to them??!!? This is how the planet was abandoned in the first place.. the flood of creatures.. And how no one has ever escaped it....

The mission you have set for yourself, is a tough and cruel one, in which you must avoid the many crazy creatures of the planet, locate the power sources, and determine a way out of this planet.

Are you brave enough to do this?

Again, thank you for reading, have a wonderful day!
      Instagram: Truthie_GT

Have a great day!

Comment

• ARTIFACTCOLLETOR FOR WOTD!

ARTIFACTCOLLECTOR
        Category: Parkour/Adventure World
        My GrowID is GReY59 and my world name is ARTIFACTCOLLECTOR. ARTIFACTCOLLECTOR is an adventure that has a 100% original and fun design. In the world, the player goes through a series of parkours, each having an "artifact" to collect. After the parkour is completed the player turns in the artifacts and gets to celebrate their finish in a V.I.P./Hangout area! Can you complete ARTIFACTCOLLECTOR?
        Here is the current render and story of the world:

Name:	artifactcollector-2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	6605793
        Here is a list of the positive attributes of ARTIFACTCOLLECTOR.
        *Has Punch Jammer
        *Has Zombie Jammer
        *Has a Jungle Weather Machine
        *Has Ghost Charm
        *Has a list of inspirations and credit to people who helped me complete the world
        *Has a Gateway to Adventure to worlds that inspired me
        *Does NOT require wings
        *Does NOT require Air Robinsons
        *Does NOT require a Parasol
        *V.I.P./Hangout Area for people who complete the parkour
        I hope you all enjoy my world as much as I enjoyed yours! Have a great day and good luck!
        Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken)
        if you want to flex go to SHOW or something

Comment

• Hello, Its me JunHongYT and I would like to submit "MineTouring" for World of the day.

Name:	minetouring (1).png
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	6605794

World Has :
          -Normal parkour
          -Basic Jammers
          -Creditory Board
          -Some information about the mine
          -Adventure items
          -Cybots and tricksters
          -Sungate

World Description :
          This world is basically a world that show the information about the mine. I tried to add parkour and adventure items in the world to make the world more fun.

That's it and I hope the players learned something from this world.
          GrowID : JunHongYT
          Instagram : @jun_hong_gt
          Youtube : Jun Hong

Comment

• PINEAPPLEFEVER for WOTD!

Latest World Render:

Name:	thesnakefossil.png
Views:	9
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	6605795

GrowID: Fournows
            World: THESNAKEFOSSIL

Story:
            You and your friend were bored in your house and was thinking if you guys can walk on the jungle. To find some mysterious fossil scattered on the jungle, so both of you were trying to find some goodies, but you guys didn’t know that you’ve found a huge fossil snake on the ground. And turns out that it was a huge extinct snake million years ago.

So, your journey is to find a Fossil Researcher to preserve this fossil so that this creature will be held in a museum to handle it properly.

There’s a station based underground, you can go there and find the Fossil Researcher.

World Contains:
            ~Basic Jammers Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammer
            ~Weather (JUNGLE)
            ~Noob Friendly World
            ~Facts
            ~Easy to Medium Parkour
            ~Signs around the world contains adventure
            ~Use of adventure items
            ~Riddles to allow player think
            ~Story to allow player to read
            ~Credits to the people who help the world and idea

Goodluck! Have Fun!

Comment

• DespicableMe2 For WOTD

DespicableMe2

Name:	despicableme2.png
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	6605796Click image for larger version

Name:	despicableme2.png
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	6605796

This world is base on the movie "Despicable Me 2"

Story:

One day, the evil supervillain "El Macho" stole the potent mutagen known as "PX-41"
              He used it to Gru's Minions and the minions turned into Evil Minion
              In order to cure the evil minions and turn it back become
              normal minions, you should help Gru to find the antidote that Dr Nefario made.
              You can get the antidote from the Dr Nefario's Lab
              But, inside of the lab there are lots of obstacles such spike.
              Can you get the antidote and cure all the minions near the Giant Minion Statue beside the lab?

Features:
              1. P and Z Jammer so no zombies and punchers will disturb you
              2. Stuff Machine With falling bananas
              3. Giant Minion Statue
              4. A big lab with parkour inside
              5. Banana song from "Minions Movie"
              And lots lots more
              IGN:ElectroGuy
              Level:125
              Subscribe my youtube Channel: ElectroGuy Gt

Comment

• Presenting PRODIGYDAWN for World of the Day!

Hello everyone, ProdigyDawn here and I present my main world, PRODIGYDAWN for World of the Day!

Name:	prodigydawn.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	6605797
                Note : New Blocks aren't showing in render. I recommend visiting it in-game to see how the world looks. Thanks.

Features

- Punch and Zombie Jammers
                - Firehouse
                - Ghost Charm
                - Weather Machine - Heatwave
                - Xenonite Crystal
                - Adventure Items
                - An average to difficult parkour
                - Creditory Board!

Storyline:

Capt. Jack and his crew performed an emergency landing to an unknown, undiscovered planet. Having no choice to consider, he decided to go for an exploration and accidentally discovers the mysteries of the lost castle of ProdigyDawn, guarded by his servants. The adventure will not be easy, as new creatures and places will be faced.
                GrowID: ProdigyDawn
                IG: @prodigydawn
                ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

• ALIENBOUND for WOTD!

I am Nominatinh My world, ALIENBOUND for WOTD!
                  Growid: RealGlykos

Story: You are a world renowned Space captain who helps people and scientists around the milky way galaxy. Your mission is now to retrieve an Ancient artifcat from the other base to your base for further research.

This world has:
                  ▪︎Punch and Zombie Jammer
                  ▪︎Weather machine Background - The Darkness
                  ▪︎Cybot mechanics
                  ▪︎Rarely used mechanics [choose your own ending]
                  ▪︎Mind-Boggling Riddle
                  ▪︎2 Bonus endings
                  ▪︎1 Bonus level
                  ▪︎Hypertech antigravity fields

Name:	alienbound.png
Views:	2
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	6605798

Comment

• CERULEANLAND

Name:	88A613CE-5384-4324-8850-8B00C65F6C58.png
Size:	1,021.3 KB
ID:	6605802

World Includes:
                    Story
                    PZ Jammer, CCTV, Mini-Mod, Guardian Pineapple, Ghost Charm, Firehouse
                    Heatwave Weather
                    Mud Puddle Parkour
                    Storm Cloud Parkour
                    Trickster Parkour
                    Antigravity Parkour
                    Usage Of Several Adventure Items
                    Find All The Letters Level
                    Cybot Parkour
                    Looming Shadows/Laser Grid Parkour
                    Spike Parkour
                    Deathtrap Parkour
                    Usage Of New Blocks as recent as Startopia 2.0 blocks
                    Gravity Well Parkour

New Blocks does not show up on render:

Name:	7384D765-6B2A-4A07-BD78-71C037A96F25.jpeg
Size:	273.5 KB
ID:	6605801
                    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

• The Great Pineapple War

It was 1980, there were tensions between the Pineapple and Apple race. It was the great apple war of 1980. It lasted just 3 minutes! Lucky for them, they had some awesome fighters to make sure their race lives and does not go extinct. Fight and breakthrough this tough battlefield full of fruity awesomeness.

Fight: Defeat enemies! Every kill is worth 2 points, a total of 20 kills (40 points) are needed to win!

Break: Aggressive? Break their temple's game block for 40 points, an instant win.

Each team has 1 temple, and inside that temple will be the game block. In the battlefield there will be a Tomb Robber, this tomb robber requires two adventure items for the key to the shortcut. These two adventure items are located at each team's temple and once the items are given to the tomb robber the gate in the middle will open. This is a huge advantage to players who want to break their enemies' game blocks. Each temple also has a line of public building spots for more defenses.

Game Areas

Battlefield: This area is where players spawn in, their enemies will be the opposite of them. To enter their temple to break their game block, a player has to go across the battlefield and find their enemies spawn which has a door that leads to the temple.

Temples: This area is where both team's temples are located at, a huge wall divides both teams, but if you give the tomb robber the adventure items the area is unlocked for direct entry to the enemy.

Game rules
                      Double Jump, Long Punch, and High Jump are enabled for everyone! Speedy is blocked.

Player kills take 2 hits
                      Game Block requires 30 punches, game block resets after a period of time

Render

Name:	thegreatpineapplewar.png
Views:	10
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	6605807
                      GenSEAF
                      Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                      Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                      I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                      Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

• The mystic caves are yours to adventure in! Hunt for idols, battle in a race, and jump to the skies!

Name:	easterlandforest.png
Views:	6
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	6605812

Features:
                        - Cave and forest design
                        - Original story
                        - Jammers
                        - VIP Pond

This world is paired with a story inspired by Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland".
                        A collaboration between sSpark and Lorddirt

IGN: Lorddirt
                        World Name: EASTERLANDFOREST

Comment

• Nomination for WOTD: EYEOFDISMAY

Hello, I'd like to nominate my world for WOTD.
                          -
                          World name: EYEOFDISMAY
                          GrowID: Iewd
                          -
                          Storyline:
                          Once, there was a terrifying being created by the demon himself. That creature is known as The Eye of Dismay. The Gods chose a hero which arose to save the world. A young man with a mysterious heritage courageously challenged the darkness that strangled the land.
                          He succeeded. But not for long. It broke itself free from the chains made by God. Terrorizing people again. For centuries, the world has been a wasteland of ash and yet somehow, hope survives. Hope that dares to dream of ending The Eye Of Dismay.
                          A new kind of uprising is being planned, one built around the ultimate caper, one that depends on the cunning of a brilliant man that mastered Allomancy.
                          -
                          World contains:
                          -Xenonite Crystal (Double jump granted, High Jump blocked)
                          This is to ensure new players without wings are still able to play!
                          -Ghost Charm
                          -Fire House
                          -Guardian Pineapple
                          -Zombie Jammer
                          -Punch Jammer
                          -Heatwave weather machine
                          To add some spookiness to the world.
                          Best regards,
                          Iewd

Name:	eyeofdismay.png
Views:	2
Size:	1,004.5 KB
ID:	6605820
                          Last edited by Iamnotiewd; 06-28-2020, 11:20 AM. Reason: some spelling mistakes

Comment

• PainAndPrecision for WOTD

World Name:PainAndPrecision
                            GrowID:FISHKINGISME
                            Difficulty:Starts Easy, Middle Medium, End Hardish.
                            -
                            Please note that this was a collab and PARRQT deserves equal credit for the world.
                            -

Name:	1EF0F0E6-1130-4431-A011-01D612D51AB2.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	6605836
                            Has: PGuardian, GCharm, PJammer, ZJammer, Apocalypse Weather, Mini Mod, Fire
                            House, and a Signal Jammer (only on during maintenance).
                            -
                            This world follows the story of a child who literally fell into a volcano. Will you make it out, and will you find your way home?
                            -
                            Please note that beneath the white door there is space dirt, but for some reason it did not show up on the render.
                            -
                            Please note that the story does not include any death, but I can not include much about the story here to avoid spoilers.

Comment

• Nominating DarlingCountry For WOTD (Сonverted)

World Name: DarlingCountry
                              GrowID: TheDarling

Features :
                              - S. Jammer (nonactive)
                              - P. Jammer
                              - Z. Jammer
                              - Security Camera
                              - Weather Machine (Howling Sky)
                              - Ghost Charm
                              - Firehouse
                              - VIP Room
                              - Music
                              - Hundreds of paint buckets used
                              - Recreation Area
                              - Storyline
                              - Story GuestBook To Add Extra Story To The World
                              - New Blocks From The Star Captain Update
                              - Residents Who Can Talk To You
                              - Heart Monitors (Owner And Admin)
                              - Owner Portait
                              - Immersive Parkour With Elements Adventure Pack
                              - Public GuestBook (GuestBook Near White Door)
                              - Public GuestBook (After The End Of The Parkour Being In A Hot Air Balloon)
                              - GuestBook Thanking All The Players Who Helped/Inspired Me
                              Description: When you Wake up in the temple, you decide to visit the father's little temple, where you find his old book, after reading it, you decide to pack your things and start your journey. You don't expect easy parkour. Once you are on the surface, you will decide to leave this place with your father in a balloon. This place will be the last place in the world where you can find a public guestbook. The world also contains items from the Adventure pack and new blocks from the Startopia 2 update
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating my worlds for WOTD

Hello and good day growtopians!!
                                I am nominating my worlds for wotd

My Grow ID is BlackAqua
                                And here are some of nominees

1st is TRICKYCASTLE
                                World name :TRICKYCASTLE

Name:	trickycastle (1).png