• Show
Clear All

• SummerTsunami by Vtar2

Click image for larger version

Name:	summertsunami.png
Views:	4
Size:	641.3 KB
ID:	6605898

yes i’m the original VTAR, yes i was hacked, and yes now i’m posting off this account again instead of iprowillgt because i regained access.

A world I had in mind for a couple years and thought this would be the perfect time to release it. Created by VTAR2 and my dear friend CeoofSporks.

(IGN - VTAR2)

This is it. Hurricane Oktavango is in the peak of its landfall. The eye of the storm has formed and the system is shifting into a category 5. Off the coast from the Atlantic lies the Stripped Isle, an abandoned land that is heavily struck by the world’s most horrific storms and weather.

You on the other hand have wrecked your vessel in shallow waters leading up to the coastline and being left stranded won’t help. You are greeted with a beach house that was once thriving with families long ago. Locking yourself inside this shelter, you await landfall of this destructive storm. Looking out in the distance you can see that there is a massive title wave slowly approaching the island about forty or so miles away. Only time will tell what will come next. How will YOU survive?

Features - Adventure of course!

Jammers to avoid annoyances for players

Parkour for the daredevils

Water Parkour similar to that of BLARNEY8

Open boundaries to give players more freedom rather than essentially a long corridor of directions.

Password Door hunt to give players another objective during their adventure

Rope Pylons to cut off certain sections which will also interconnect the story when the player acquires the Adventure Rope

Summer Vibes for All!

i also added some fun facts to engage the audience, as well as adding some credits to my friends who helped me out during the tenure of the construction of this world.

- conclusion -

A timer says it all. Realistically you will not have infinite time to prepare for something to this degree. 70 minutes will be provided for each participant to reach safety before it is too late. Enjoy!
    Currently working on getting a legend bot

Got dat g pickaxe

Got dem f eyes

Won a Wotd

Won my second Wotd

Won my third Wotd

Won my fourth Wotd

+ Got hacked and lost everything

Cool.

Comment

• UNDERSEAATLANTIS and UNDERSEAATLANTIS2

Name:	underseaatlantis.png
Views:	3
Size:	510.4 KB
ID:	6605901

Underwater themed adventure
      Adventure consists of 2 worlds, designed and built by me.
      Both worlds fully-jammed. Second world has a world checkpoint so you can continue the second world anytime you want.
      Inspired by the fictional city of Atlantis. Subtle Greek mythology touch at the end.
      Story contains easy to moderate parkour and a puzzle.

Features:
      -2 worlds
      -A world checkpoint for the second world
      -Easy to moderate parkour
      -Greek mythology inspired puzzle
      -A Story
      -Xenonite crystal
      -Complete set of jammers for both worlds

Special credits to: CookingMeat, TinyRead, Mongkorn01, and to the other people that helped me with playtesting.

IGN: iJumps

Comment

• Grow ID : Affectio
        World Name : PUBLICWRITE

Decription : PUBLICWRITE is categorized as an Information world. We built this world because many people are struggling to sell or buy their items. Sometimes because of muted trade worlds, no public board to at least write they are selling or buying, right? Especially mass project items. So in this world, we provide over 400+ active bulletin boards, with each bulletin board has it’s own item’s topic (a sign below the bulletin to name what kind item of bulletin board it is). By then Growtopians can write what they are buying or selling there!

However, we added tangram art(by MickeMay & Affectio, inspired by TikTok logo), chillin area, and a (medium difficulty)miniparkour with some funfacts along the way to fill the empty spot on the right side, yet still giving extra space for upcoming items.

NEW : We add price and will be maintain everyday!

This world has :
        - Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Fire House
        - Tangram Art by MickeMay, a Miniparkour (medium difficulty)with some funfacts about blocks along way
        - Hypertech Antygravity Fields that works as elevator
        ; Bulletin Boards =
        ~Daily Quest
        ~SSP & RSP
        ~Items Sort by LETTERS (15 items per Letter)
        ~Items Sort by TIERS :
        Sprays. Crystal. Dye & Lens & Eyedrop. Paint. Bountiful. Cloth (Head, Hair, Face, etc). Mooncake. Worlds. Ghost. Wolf world. Locks. Farmables. Steam. Night if the Comet. Chemical. MONTHLY EVENTS(pineapple, valentine, etc). Food & Ingredients. Surgery. Fish & Bait. Startopia. Essence. Crystal Blocks(emerald, ruby, etc). Crime & Cards. Color Wallpapers. Color Blocks. Fossil. Blast & Weather. Music Notes. Roles Items(bio-waste, aquamarine, etc). Vile Vial(malady). Pet. Clash Items. Ancestral & Upgrades. IOTM. Jammers. Balloon Warz. Rollback Plaque.
        ~ and ofc sponsor/credit board for who those donated their items for display, and helped building the world.

However, there are some items that does not have display items(seriously i can’t afford :’D), and some letters have few items to be displayed.

I really need feedbacks guys!
        Is the tangram art confusing, readable, cool, or just fine?
        Is this world even worthy for WOTD?
        Please give feedbacks Click image for larger version

Name:	D43BBE16-4635-4FE7-827E-E3FF085F5F02.png
Views:	6
Size:	786.9 KB
ID:	6721360Click image for larger version

Name:	4F5052AA-527B-4484-8A86-42B5E904B0AB.png
Views:	6
Size:	786.9 KB
ID:	6605910
        Last edited by Affectio; 06-29-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Nominating For Wotd

Name:	thejungletrees (1).jpg
Views:	8
Size:	404.9 KB
ID:	6605911
          THEJUNGLETREES UNTUK WOTD

GrowId: Adductor
          WorldName: THEJUNGLETREES

Fitur Dunia:
          1.Punch Dan Zombie Jammer
          2.Weather Machine (Jungle)
          3.FireHouse
          4.Parkour World
          5.Puzzle

Description World:
          Hutan dapat digunakan untuk menemukan segala yang kami harapkan. lahir di bumi. Hutan berkontribusi besar pada pemenuhan oksigen yang dibutuhkan manusia dalam bernafas. Tidak hanya manusia, tanaman membutuhkan oksigen untuk berfotosintesis dan hewan juga membutuhkan oksigen untuk bernafas. Sangat tepat bahwa hutan sering dijuluki sebagai paru-paru dunia.

Seperti yang kita bahas, paru-paru di tubuh kita adalah salah satu organ penting. Tanpa paru-paru kita tentu akan kesulitan bernafas. Tanpa pertimbangan, tentu saja kita tidak bisa hidup. Begitu penting paru-paru dalam tubuh kita, hutan sangat penting dalam kehidupan kita.

Comment

• DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Name:	dragonvalentine.png
Views:	57
Size:	772.1 KB
ID:	6605912

Prologue :
            Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with Drago-heart. Start your journey to find true love and bring it to our Drago-heart!

What's New?
            * I've adjusted some Balancing Improvement!
            * Summer Clash Mechanic was added into this world! ( 7 Death Trap Wall and 4 Gravity Well)
            * Winter Clash Mechanic, include ( Cave Slab. )
            * Block Party v2 was added into this world!
            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world!
            * Hey, 2 Searbot level-1 is running into this world!
            * New nor decent valentine blocks were added into this world!
            * Absolutely Dragon stuff such as Dragon Blocks.
            * Adventure items were added into the world!

In Additional.
            *Punch and Zombie Jammer,
            *Weather Machine - Valentine
            *Thrilling story about valentine that you should know it,
            *and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT, was made by myself.

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Size:	752.0 KB
ID:	6605913

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
            Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
            You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
            * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
            * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
            * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
            * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
            * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
            * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
            * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
            * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
            * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
            * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
            * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
            * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
            * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
            * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
            * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
            * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
            * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
            * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
            * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
            * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
            * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
            * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
            * Punch and Zombie Jammer
            * Weather Machine - Rainy

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• THECREATUREDOWNBELOW for WOTD

Hello there! I am nominating THECREATUREDOWNBELOW for WOTD!

The world is a jungle-themed world based in the year 1993 AD, and you are a traveler that found hidden ruins while exploring the vast jungle..

The world includes:

- Basic Jammers
              - Ghost Charm
              - Firehouse
              - Fun Parkour!
              - Bossfight
              - Interesting Storyline

Latest Render -

Name:	thecreaturedownbelow.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	6605916
              *Insert interesting signature here*

Comment

• I NOMINATE MY WORLD JOYPINE AS WOTD

IGN : JohnLoyd
                World : JOYPINE

Description : We made this pine race for fun, because there's a lot of growtopians need fun time with friends and it makes challenging with there friends to race here, so enjoy the world this world make me a lot of experience thanks to the other Growtopians that help me to make this world, check it out.Click image for larger version

Name:	joypine.png
Size:	957.4 KB
ID:	6605920

Features: -Maze
                -Pixel
                -Race
                -Punch Jammer
                -Zombie Jammer
                -Fire House
                -Long Friendly Race
                -Nature
                -Jungle Weather Machine

Comment

• FLOATOFISLAND for WOTD

Name:	3527C7CE-F05D-43F9-95AB-DDFC94F2E250.png
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	6605921

This is the final final piece of my WOTD.
                  "FLOATOFISLAND" for WOTD
                  GrowID: PR0SPECT
                  World: FLOATOFISLAND

World Features :
                  Jungle weather machine
                  Punch and Zombie Jammer
                  Firehouse
                  A unique world design
                  An epic but short story
                  Ghost Charm

Nothing was copied except the volcano. Check the link out!
                  https://www.brik.co/blogs/pixel-art/volcano-pixel-art-1 .

Description:
                  You were flying your plane back to Singapore after your vacation trip to Paris when suddenly, a mysterious gloomy cloud came out of nowhere. Lightning struck the surrounding area while the roaring thunder started to make your ears ring. Rain started pouring like cats and dogs and the lightning struck the left wing of your plane. The plane started nose diving into a mysterious island that seemed to be floating above the ocean. You searched the island only knowing you are not the only one on this island. There's actually two other people named Sam and Bob that had been here for awhile. After knowing that there's Scrap Metal and Torch, you, Sam and Bob went onto an exciting journey to discover the hidden 'treasures' in this island. What other mysteries are hidden behind this world? Only you get to find out.

This is like a medium difficulty as some people can take 4-5 minutes while others, 30-33 minutes. I really hope this can make it into the WOTD. I had a lot of fun making it and by doing this, im getting better at parkour. Thanks to MrOyster and Porkeh for making all of this happen. Luv y'all.
                  ~PR0SPECT 😘

Comment

• Nominating THEMAGICLAMP for WOTD

Hello it's me INSZ, I'm back with another world. I hope you like it!

GrowID: INSZ
                    World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:
                    I made this world because i really love Disney cartoon especially Alladin. This world contains a castle (inspired by taj mahal), lamp design (inspired from Alladin movie), story (i change the story just a little bit) password door game (you can find all the clue by reading the guestbook), and adventure item (i'm using adventure item to make it more interesting)

Synopsis:
                    -In this world, you will become Aladeen a young man who has explored various places. One day, you get an order from the Sultan (King) to exchange a golden idol to genie for a pineapple. Your adventure is in the cave of wonders and you have to face various obstacles.

World contains:
                    -Story and a simple Monologue
                    -Credit and Special Thanks Board
                    -1001 Nights Tale (only 3 tales)
                    -Castle Design
                    -Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
                    -2 - bit Anubis pixel art
                    -Parkour and Maze

Supporting Features:
                    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
                    -Ghost Charm
                    -Weather machine~Arid (i choose this weather because this world theme is desert)
                    -Xenonite Crystal (if you dont have wing, you still able to play because i set double jump and super speed)
                    -Royal lock (i set the world silence because there must be some people share the answer)

Renderworld:

Name:	themagiclamp.png
Views:	2
Size:	564.3 KB
ID:	6605922

Details:

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-181748.png
Size:	329.5 KB
ID:	6605923
                    Password Door Game!

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-185451.png
Size:	340.0 KB
ID:	6605924
                    Adventure item & Trickster Maze

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-185644.png
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	6605925
                    Cave of Wonders

Hopefully, you guys love this world. Thank you very much!

Comment

• Started making it
                      Had a breakdown
                      Bon appetite.

Hey! I’m Grxwtopian and I’m nominating my world RADROCKET for WOTD. This one has been in the making for quite some time now, and I’m happy to have seen it improve from its first few renditions.

A short description: You, an esteemed commander on one of Growtopia’s most important space missions, have been tasked with collecting some items that either the ship or crew needs before the ship can take off again! You’ll find those in the curly clouds, featuring parkour that breaks away from a linear design. Once you get back on the ship, the real purpose of your mission begins! Can you bring back a sample of “space-stuff” for GASA, the Growtopian Aeronautics and Space Administration? Good luck!

Some features!
-All necessary jammers, as well as a ghost charm, firehouse, and weather machine.
                      -A custom pixel art, drawn by yours truly, that incorporates the parkour into it and includes a curvy design for the course.
                      -The parkour increases in difficulty as players make their way through the clouds.
                      -A place to hang out when the world is beat.
                      -A storyline while you play through the parkour.
                      -Space facts scattered throughout the world.
                      -Adventure items used as a major part of the parkour/storyline.

Here’s a render - Have fun!

Name:	RADRENDER.png
Views:	8
Size:	410.8 KB
ID:	6605926

Comment

• EXCALIBURQUEST

IGN: Pentakko
                        World: EXCALIBURQUEST

Story : There was once a legend about a sword set into stone. You , Arthur Pendragon shall take on difficult challenges to retreive whats Yours. A journey through the seas , jungles and mountains is what you will encounter.

Mechanics : This is a Story World with Challenging Parkours. Including 3 different areas Sea , Forest and Mountain. Using multiple adventure items to increase the difficulty while still keeping it enjoyable.

This World Contains :
                        - Z Jammer
                        - P Jammer
                        - Jungle Weather machine
                        - Challenging Parkour
                        - Adventure Items
                        - Story inspired by the excalibur tales.
                        - Swimming parkour
                        - Music which goes well with the theme
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	summerfun.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	6605937

Hello, I’d like to nominate my world for WOTD.
                          - World name: SUMMERFUN
                          - Grow ID: NEWYORKER

Description/Story:
                          It’s a summer theme based world where you can enjoy the summer while it lasts. Even though you’re in quarantaine you could still have some summer fun in Growtopia! You’re stranded in a weird country where you have to find a way out. On your way out you pass a lava river and a cave full of shipwrecks, but in the end you escape and come in a world full of wealthiness.

This world has:
                          - Basic jammers
                          - Ghost charm
                          - Firehouse
                          - Weather machine - Jungle
                          - A luxury yacht
                          - Pixel arts
                          - A summer theme

I worked really hard on this world so i hope it gets the credits it deserves. Hope you guys enjoy playing!

Comment

• YouAreStarving WOTD?

This is a short and easy adventure world with simple story. No need for wings or parosol.
                            The story goes that you are lost in the forest and you're looking for shelter.. and FOOD!

World includes:
                            -ghost charm
                            -punch jammer
                            -zombie jammer
                            -jungle weather machine
                            -firehouse
                            -music

world name: YouAreStarving
                            my GrowID: helol3

Name:	WOTD5.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	6605938

Comment

• Nominate "LOSTCAVE" for World of the Day

Hello everyone! in this post i want to nominate my world "LOSTCAVE" for WOTD
                              Growid: MShad

-The main story-
                              The tough explorers went out here to look for the beauty of this place, it's such a wonderful and creativity world! Even though there's such a cases that no one could forget it, sometimes when it's night there is a chance that something would show up everywhere... Nobody can identify that and notice, If you are tough guy you were able to explore the entire cave and even this place!! Now, go on and try to pick up some tools or items that can help you to see the exactly problem!

-Credits-
                              *RayCosmos: for giving me some ideas/suggestion, inspiration, he also helped me alot of things and tested the entire parkour!
                              *Joever: he gave me some furnitures and stuffs here and he also tested the parkour as well!
                              *And my friends/other players that tried my parkour!
                              >I'm very glad that other Growtopians enjoyed this parkour and me as well<
                              ... and also there's a world at the right which inspires me truly!

This world has:
                              -Punch/Zombie jammers, ghost charm, fire house, night weather machine
                              -House parkour
                              -Forest part/Tree parkour
                              -Mineshafts
                              -Swamp area
                              -Adventure items
                              -Shiny stars above and also clouds as decorations
                              -I'll repeat, under the tree at the right side there's a world link that gave me inspiration.
                              -Swamp waterfall part
                              -Lastly a pretty house for those players that complete the whole parkour (vip area).

Thank you guys! ~MShad
                              Attached Files

Comment

• CLIMATELAB for WOTD

Nominating CLIMATELAB for WOTD
                                IGN : Switch

What's in this world?Click image for larger version

Name:	climatelab.png
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	6605940
                                - Cybots (Shockbots and Shooterbots)
                                - Use of Uncommon building blocks (Examples: Lava falls, Crystal spikes etc.)
                                - Use of Adventure Items (e.g. Key, Torch)
                                - Use of surgical role items like Electrical Power Cube.
                                - Use of Summer clash items (Bear wall mount, flowers etc.)
                                - Use of items from Winterfest (Winter foliage, candycane streetlamps, icicles, snowy rocks, snow crust, icy igloo etc.)
                                - Xenonite Crystal.
                                - Essential Jammers with Ghost charm and firehouse.
                                - Use of item bought from Pet Trainer (Heavy metal chain)
                                - Use of Clash parkour item (Trickster)
                                - Use of Pandemic Zombie items (Barbed wire fences, chainlink fence)
                                - Use of Paints and glues.
                                - Water parkour.
                                - Combination of 3 different types of environments (Jungle, Winter and Desert-like environments)
                                - Use of Invisible blocks to prevent cheating/shortcuts.
                                - Credits Board and Doors (Beside the white door) which links to worlds which inspired this build.
                                - Use of items obtained from Spirit-storage unit explosion (Bone spikes, Warning background.)

Comment

Working...
                                X