X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Nominate "ASUMMERQUEST" for WOTD

HI,
    I would like to start off with how fun it was to build this world, 4 days were used up to make an idea and world creation! I mainly got an idea by the pineapple worlds since they fit will with the in game events which is why I wanted to base my world off of summer!

Owner:Anteater

World Name:ASUMMERQUEST

Storyline:
    One sunny day, you are relaxing inside your house watching T.V and suddenly you see the news channel turn on. A public alert announcement was stating that there was a cybot lair underground ready to attack and destroy the beach. You, the hero, are willing to take up the quest and enter the lair that is filled with dangerous traps and cybots ready to stop you from saving the beach. This wont be an easy task, but sure is possible to beach! P.S cybots mastered the ways of using adventure items and the in game mechanics! Will you, the hero, willing to save the beach from the evil cybot attack!

Fun Fact: Some of the stages resemble a animal!

World Includes:
    -P and Z Jammer
    -Ghost Charm
    -Firehouse
    -Xenonite
    -Difficult parkour (No wings and glide needed)
    -Adventure Items
    -Cybots
    -A well thought story line with dialog through out the quest
    -Clash trap blocks

Render:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	asummerquest.png
Views:	13
Size:	449.1 KB
ID:	6606079

Comment

• ENCHANTED PRISON (CO-OP PARKOUR)

Name:	enchantedprison.png
Views:	2
Size:	650.9 KB
ID:	6606085
      World: ENCHANTEDPRISON
      Grow ID: HOKAGE
      World Features:
      ▪︎Tomb Robber
      ▪︎Sun Gate (requires teamwork)
      ▪︎Dimension Maze
      ▪︎Gravity Well
      ▪︎Basic Jammers

Story:
      You're a renowned hero of Growtopia who has done great deeds over the past 40 years, such as releasing the people of Growtopia from the enveloping darkness of Growganoth's Wrath! Your greatness were told through songs, sung in various places by famous bards. Little do they know about your past. You see, some stories doesn't have a happy ending, nor perhaps, an ending itself --like yours.

You were once an archaeologist in your previous life, quite having such the adventurous character, has driven you to explore the world, searching for fragments of history. March 26, 600BC, you travelled to Egypt's Famous Pyramids, searching for the Script of Murthala. As you seek for such treasure, you heard someone chanting in ancient language --and suddenly you passed out. You then woke up to an unknown place, surrounded by floating islands and great mountains.
      "Who you are in-game represents your actual self"

Comment

• Nominating SUMMEREVERYDAYS by MercyChan for WOTD

Name:	1593144137090.png
Size:	276.8 KB
ID:	6606088

GrowID: MercyChan
        World: Summereverydays

World Render(Recent): https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reverydays.png

Story-
        A quick introduction,
        summer is coming soon, let's go into my world, to enjoy summer happily. It's very comfortable to celebrate this summer, let's hurry to enter my world, there have deathmatch game!

World contains:
        -Punch and zombie jammers
        -Beach blast
        -Game generator
        -Game goals
        -Game flag
        -Ghost Charm
        -Antigravity machine
        -Ceridits (by me)

Comment

• Nominating my world for WOTD July Cycle

Name:	aputrap.png
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	6606090

World : APUTRAP
          GrowID : aputrap

Story -
          A quick description,
          IOTM will coming every month, let's go into my world to check effect IOTM and Update every month about new IOTM. Let's hurry to enter my world, there have parkour free for you to play.

This world has :
          - Basic Jammers.
          - Ghost Charm.
          - Firehouse.
          - Weather Machine Collection.
          - Parkour with a little Puzzle.
          - Pixel art.
          - Information about IOTM.
          - Credits.
          - Story/Inspiration.

World Render (Latest) : https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...om/aputrap.png

Comment

• THETABLEMOUNTAIN for WOTD Nomination

Name:	2854F7C2-B17A-4B70-AD52-42AA73D2C4AA.png
Views:	4
Size:	808.8 KB
ID:	6606094

Note: I would be so happy if you can check the world inside the game, because it looks way better.

GrowID: Dulger
            World Name: THETABLEMOUNTAIN

Features:

-Unique Story
            -Cybots
            -5 Different Adventure Item
            -Mini Maze
            -Parkour
            -Interesting facts about the Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.
            -Some of the real structures near the Table Mountain.
            -VIP for the ones who completed the story.
            -Hidden Letters around the town to find the password!

World Includes:

-Zombie and Punch Jammers
            -Ghost Charm
            -Fire House
            -Weather Machine - Arid

Story:

You and your friend Daniel are both archaeologists and had the dream of visiting the Table Mountain in South Africa because of its mystery. So, both of you took a vacation from your job and headed to the famous mountain. In 1812, a company called Growmining have started mining somewhere on the Table Mountain aiming to find diamonds. However the company stopped its operations in 1813. Growmining have announced that the reason of shut down was that they couldn’t find any diamonds. Speculations circulated among many mining experts and other companies, which believed that the reason behind the shut down wasn’t about “not finding any diamonds”. Many researches were made by the world's top mining experts, all the results proved that the speculations were absolutely true. “Table Mountain's soil was very rich in fossils, coal, carbon and most importantly diamonds". Which means the odds of not finding diamonds are very low. These results made people create conspiracies. They thought that Growmining's discoveries were not only limited to diamonds, but also to a mysterious element which transforms coal to any gemstone. Growmining decided to hide their findings from the government and the world because it was the only discovered element that turns coal into any gemstone in the world. There were also rumors that the needed resources to survive living under the mountain were available to them so they could live there while producing gemstones. Furthermore, there are some rumors saying that Growmining have sent a crew of 16 people to the mine, but only 8 people were left there, which made people believe that half of the crew stayed in the mine and made it as their natural habitat. For this reason, experts and many other people requested from the government, clarifications and investigations on the company's work. A crew of 20 governmental investigators were appointed to the area. When the crew first went to the area they noticed that the ceiling of the tunnel that paved the way to the mine was almost entirely collapsed, hard to remove, thus, impossible to go through it. After a month of investigations, the crew couldn’t find a way to get in. Therefore, the government have decided that the theories were just rumors and it was a big waste of time and money. So they have suspended the investigations. However, some people still believed the fact that there is still a way to get into the mine. You and Daniel belonged to this group of people.

Author: Dulger aka (CraneGT)
            Credits to FFadee for all his support!
            [Goals]
            -WOTD Winner (3/10)
            -VOTW Winner (0/1)
            -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
            Instagram: dulger_gt

Comment

• Hey It's me ZyWick,
              World:keeplookingup
              IGN: ZyWick
              *pardon the clouds
              The world describes the insecurities of one's mind. You are a sanctuary for everyone you love and I hope this can somehow offer the satisfaction and comfort you deserve.

Features:
              Engaging storyline
              Fun puzzles, parkour, and more
              Dark atmosphere

Name:	keeplookingup.png
Views:	5
Size:	738.1 KB
ID:	6606095

Comment

• Nominating THEMAGICLAMP for WOTD

Hello it's me INSZ, I'm back with another world. I hope you like it!

GrowID: INSZ
                World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:
                I made this world because i really love Disney cartoon especially Alladin. This world contains a castle (inspired by taj mahal), lamp design (inspired from Alladin movie), story (i change the story just a little bit) password door game (you can find all the clue by reading the guestbook), and adventure item (i'm using adventure item to make it more interesting)

Synopsis:
                -In this world, you will become Aladeen a young man who has explored various places. One day, you get an order from the Sultan (King) to exchange a golden idol to genie for a pineapple. Your adventure is in the cave of wonders and you have to face various obstacles.

World contains:
                -Story and a simple Monologue
                -Credit and Special Thanks Board
                -1001 Nights Tale (only 3 tales)
                -Castle Design
                -Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
                -2 - bit Anubis pixel art
                -Parkour and Maze

Supporting Features:
                -Punch and Zombie Jammer
                -Ghost Charm
                -Weather machine~Arid (i choose this weather because this world theme is desert)
                -Xenonite Crystal (if you dont have wing, you still able to play because i set double jump and super speed)
                -Royal lock (i set the world silence because there must be some people share the answer)

Renderworld:

Name:	themagiclamp.png
Size:	564.3 KB
ID:	6606097

Details:

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-181748.png
Size:	329.5 KB
ID:	6605923
                Password Door Game!

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-185451.png
Size:	340.0 KB
ID:	6605924
                Adventure item & Trickster Maze

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-185644.png
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	6605925
                Cave of Wonders

Hopefully, you guys love this world. Thank you very much!

Comment

• JUSTONEDEATH for WOTD?

JUSTONEDEATH by cFlame (me)

Features:
                  - Xenonite: No double jump or high jump, no powerups
                  - Guardian pineapple (kind of useless since Xeno already blocks powerups but it does prevent people from trolling the world with fires or ghosts), punch/zombie jammers and ghost charm
                  - Easy to medium difficulty parkour
                  - An easter egg (with a prize)

Gameplay:
                  The world is intended to be played with just one life. However, this is optional as I know most people won't be able to complete the world that way. The VIP room is restricted to only those who play with one life though. All of this is mentioned in the world. Beating it with one life should be perfectly doable.

! DISCLAIMER !
                  Epoch is the real render. The one with the night is to showcase the top part.
                  There are space junk blocks in the bottom part but they don't show up in the render. Just ignore it (the bottom part) and refer to the other pictures.
                  Some changes have been made after rendering but the command seems to be broken so I couldn't get a newer one.
                  ! /DISCLAIMER !

World render:

Name:	justonedeath render epoch.png
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	6606100

World render (with night weather to show top part):

Name:	justonedeath render night.png
Views:	3
Size:	421.9 KB
ID:	6606101

Bottom part (left side):

Name:	justonedeath hell left side final.PNG
Size:	578.6 KB
ID:	6606102

Bottom part (right side):

Name:	justonedeath hell right side final.PNG
Size:	546.2 KB
ID:	6606103

Thanks for considering JUSTONEDEATH for WOTD!
                  I might be back.

Comment

• Nominating My first attempt getting WOTD

GrowID : BucinKntl

World Name : Upsidedownlife

Description : Growtopians having a lucid dreams and arriving the upside down world . you will feel dizzy at that time but only one way to escape from that lucid dream . you must reach the sun

Features :
                    - Wallclock
                    - S jammer (nonactive)
                    - P jammer
                    - Z jammer
                    - Weather Machine stuff ( earth essence )
                    - Ghost charm
                    - Firehouse
                    - Pixel ( Sun , Tree )
                    - VIP room
                    - Storyline
                    - Parkour
                    - Credit boards ( bulletin board near white door )
                    - Render world

Name:	upsidedownlife.png
Size:	634.0 KB
ID:	6606104

Special thxs to IsBusy by helping me Creating this world

Comment

• For WOTD Uwu~~

Name:	thejungletrees.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	404.9 KB
ID:	6606105
                      THEJUNGLETREES UNTUK WOTD

GrowId: Adductor
                      WorldName: THEJUNGLETREES

Fitur Dunia:
                      1.Punch Dan Zombie Jammer
                      2.Weather Machine (Jungle)
                      3.FireHouse
                      4.Parkour World
                      5.Puzzle

Description World:
                      Hutan dapat digunakan untuk mencari apa yang kami harapkan. lahir di bumi. Hutan berkontribusi besar pada pemenuhan oksigen yang dibutuhkan manusia dalam bernafas. Tidak hanya manusia, tanaman membutuhkan oksigen untuk berfotosintesis dan hewan juga membutuhkan oksigen untuk bernafas. Sangat tepat bahwa hutan sering dijuluki sebagai paru-paru dunia.

Seperti yang kita bahas, paru-paru di tubuh kita adalah salah satu organ penting. Tanpa paru-paru kita tentu akan kesulitan bernafas. Tanpa pertimbangan, tentu saja kita tidak bisa hidup. Begitu penting paru-paru dalam tubuh kita, hutan sangat penting dalam kehidupan kita.

#JUSTDONTGIVEUP :'D

Comment

• [Worlds I Nominate For WOTD]

NATURESTRAIL
                        Story: One day, your mom asked you to fetch her a pale of water at the nearby village well,
                        when you got there, you accidentally tripped and fell down the well, and you realised that there was
                        a totally different world beneath your feet.
                        You decided to explore what was in stored in your nature trail.

World: The world has parkour
                        -cool story
                        -nice world design
                        -cool scenery
                        -Nice song
                        -lots of adventure

Name:	naturestrail (2).jpg
Views:	13
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	6606107

[GROWORIGIN]
                        The world was made to showcase Growtopia's past and its growth over the past years its been released.
                        Growtopia has many fun and interesting facts that very few players know and I have shared some of them in the world.
                        The main objective of this world is to let newer players of Growtopia learn more about the game they are playing and what it has been through,
                        and to also let older players reminisce in the past and remember all the good and bad things that have happened in growtopia.
                        The world showcases Growtopia's mascot, Growtopia's logo and so much more.

The world has:
                        -A Rollback hall as rollbacks are a important event for Growtopians
                        -Some brief history about Growtopia
                        -Fun facts
                        -PUNCH BUILD GROW Parkour
                        -and a growtopian quiz that will sure test their knowledge about the game.
                        The world also has Growtopia's theme song.

Information source for the world: Growtopia wiki
                        Most information sourced were taken for the Growtopia wiki website.

Explore the world for yourself.

Name:	groworigin (2).png
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	6606106
                        sigpic

Comment

• #BlackLivesMatter

World: BLIVESMATTER
                          GROWID: FdpJr

This world addresses a situation that we are living in for generations, racism.
                          But just because it is a delicate subject, it does not mean that people of all ages should not be aware of it, in fact, we have to start changing people's minds as soon as possible.
                          And with this #BlackLivesMatter movement, I decided to make this world in order to show how hard reality is for some people, unfortunately only because of a stupid prejudice.

brought a new form of history with a comparison between reality and fairy tales.

Name:	blivesmatter.png
Views:	6
Size:	578.4 KB
ID:	6606108

The world contains:

* new form of adventure joining information, history and parkour.
                          * credit board
                          * pixel art
                          * presents a global and current movement

and we can't forget the PZ jammer

#BlackLivesMatter

Comment

• Nominating GROWSHIPWARS for WOTD

GrowID: Itachi
                            World name: GROWSHIPWARS

Name:	growshipwars (7).png
Size:	336.5 KB
ID:	6606109

Description

This is a PVP Game World. Players are split into two teams and the first team to destroy the opposing team's GrowShip wins.

Each GrowShip has 25 Game Blocks which the opposing team must try to destroy to take down the ship and win the game. Players can defend their GrowShip by punching enemy attackers or by turning on the Steam Vents.

Getting onto the opposing team's GrowShip is a bit tricky. Players will need a rope to climb into the opposing team's GrowShip.If the enemy team has left their Exit Hatch open, players can invade the GrowShip through it! The Exit Hatch can only be open from the inside and it is the team's responsibility to ensure that the hatch is always closed to prevent attackers from invading!

Main Features
                            • Use of steam mechanics, game blocks and graves
                            • Vast use of paint
                            • Game Generator
                            • Xenonite Crystal (To prevent players from entering the opposing team's ship without the rope)
                            • Zombie Jammer (Note that the Punch Jammer has been excluded because it's a PVP world where players must defend their own GrowShips
                            IGN: Itachi

sigpic

Comment

• TEMPLEVENTURE

WORLD: TEMPLEVENTURE
                              GrowID: DreamVibe

Features:
                              Basic Jammers: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Fire House
                              Parkour: Easy to Medium
                              Weather Machine: Jungle
                              Vip Area
                              Adventure
                              and Noob Friendly

Story:
                              You are an adventurer who comes across a temple n the middle of a jungle and because you
                              love adventuring you went into the temple to explore and discover its hidden riches.
                              You eventually reached the deep parts of the temple, you took the treasure with you but it
                              seems that there no way out so you went down a hole where the water was flowing to
                              and soon you found yourself under a cave and now you need to find a way to escape.

Render:
                              Note: there were some rendering issues some blocks don't appear

Name:	templeventure.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	309.6 KB
ID:	6606111

Name:	maybe.png
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	6606112

Name:	no.png
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	6606113

Name:	Yes.png
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	6606114
                              LEVEL 36/125
                              DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
                              Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Comment

• KHARTINAISLAND for WOTD

Name:	khartinaisland.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	342.3 KB
ID:	6606115

Description:
                                The forgotten island, Khartina- the home for bunnies that lived centuries up to this date are possessed by a secret
                                bunny trying to rule the land

Note: This is a sequel, the other scenes will be made sooner - stay tuned for future creations

World contains:
                                *Adventure items
                                *Forestic gameplay
                                *Bunny pixel art
                                *Zombie jammer, ghost charm, punch jammer and fire house
                                *Tangram formation
                                *Personalized code
                                *Original story line
                                *Medium difficulty level
                                *Original bridge and houses
                                *VIP area (at the ending)
                                *Sequel WOTD attempt

Comment

Working...
                                X