X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainsTown for WOTD

World name : CaptainsTown
    GrowID : Cheybess

My story: I have always been excited about building something for fun. And i wanted to join this WOTD activity to see how well i can build. Since i was enjoying GrowTopia i started to enjoy more while building a world for WOTD.

Description for my world: As summer fest is coming i wanted to make a world with an summer theme with a fun and easy parkour wich you dont need wings or air robinsons etc. And also there is a fancy ship and a beach with fishing area wich winner can enjoy.

World Story: The story is all about a pirate who have stolen golds from villagers. Basically its an adventure between you and the pirate. You had an hard time saving golds but you got what you want finally, to make villagers happy! It's worth to risk you'r life sometimes for something important. That was my story and description about my world!

World contains:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Signal Jammer (not activated)
    Ghost Charm (to edvoid ghosts)
    Fire House
    Security Camera
    Some pixel arts about world
    Click image for larger version

Name:	captainstown.png
Views:	7
Size:	594.2 KB
ID:	6606849

Comment

• Nominating THELEOPARDS and MUTANTMARS

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
      World Name: THELEOPARDS

Leopards are big cats known for their golden, spotted bodies and graceful, yet ferocious hunting techniques. They are often thought of as an African animal, but leopards live all over the world. Also Leopard can run at speeds of up to 58 kilometres per hour (36 mph). Can you be as fast as a leopard and finish the world?

The world design are both leopard skins. (Yellow and Black Leopards fur.) This world is inspired from the world "THECAMOUFLAGE" by Voony.

World Features:
      • Punch Jammer
      • Zombie Jammer
      • Two Leopards skins designed parkour
      • All player friendly (With or without wings)
      • Facts about Leopards
      • Adventures items
      • Clash blocks
      • Sungate game
      • Cybots
      • Guardian Pineapple
      • Ghost Charm
      • Firehouse

Name:	theleopards.png
Views:	1
Size:	1,021.0 KB
ID:	6606853

World Name: MUTANTMARS
      GrowID: MiLYONERiM

You and your two astronaut friends are researching and collecting some datas on MUTANTMARS. You lose yourself in work so you don't remember which way. After a while an intermittent voice is heard from walkie talkie and this voice belongs to your astronaut friend. You have difficulty in understanding what She says. The words You catch are: '' Finished... Going back... Fast...'' when you heard these words You explore a new path! The only problem is the decrease of the oxygen level in the tank. Your task is to go back to rocket alive.

World Features:
      • Punch Jammer
      • Zombie Jammer
      • Ghost Charm
      • Firehouse
      • Cybots
      • Adventure Items
      • Parkour
      • Sungate Game
      • Clash Blocks
      • Race against time
      • Story

Name:	mutantmars.png
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	6606854

Comment

• I Nominate "ASUMMERQUEST" for WOTD

HI,
        I would like to start off with how fun it was to build this world, 4 days were used up to make an idea and world creation! I mainly got an idea by the pineapple worlds since they fit will with the in game events which is why I wanted to base my world off of summer!

Owner:Anteater

World Name:ASUMMERQUEST

Storyline:
        One sunny day, you are relaxing inside your house watching T.V and suddenly you see the news channel turn on. A public alert announcement was stating that there was a cybot lair underground ready to attack and destroy the beach. You, the hero, are willing to take up the quest and enter the lair that is filled with dangerous traps and cybots ready to stop you from saving the beach. This wont be an easy task, but sure is possible to beach! P.S cybots mastered the ways of using adventure items and the in game mechanics! Will you, the hero, willing to save the beach from the evil cybot attack!

Fun Fact: Some of the stages resemble a animal!

World Includes:
        -P and Z Jammer
        -Ghost Charm
        -Firehouse
        -Xenonite
        -Difficult parkour (No wings and glide needed)
        -Adventure Items
        -Cybots
        -A well thought story line with dialog through out the quest
        -Clash trap blocks

Render:

Name:	asummerquest (1).png
Views:	8
Size:	902.0 KB
ID:	6606855

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pixiedusttree WOTD.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	350.8 KB
ID:	6606857

GrowID: Solariax
          World name: PIXIEDUSTTREE

Welcome to PIXIEDUSTTREE by Solariax - this is a world based off of the Tinkerbell movies!

The story goes as follows:
          You are located in Summer Hollow Island. This hollow is the most important, as it holds the lively Pixie Dust Tree! However, the tree is also facing a rapid decline in life - it's going to die out. Every one-thousand years, the fairies gather the magical seasonal charms from the Spring, Autumn, and Winter Hollow Islands. This formation revitalizes the tree! ...But this year, the charms were lost by Tinkerbell! They spread toward their respective hollow island, and are lost in them.
          Can you find the lost seasonal charms, and save Pixie Hollow??

This world includes: both P and Z Jammers, a Ghost Charm, a Firehouse, and a Xenonite (so everyone has a fair chance of completing the world).

Bonus: this world uses the Adventure Items stated - Key, Banana, Rope, and Torch.

Comment

• NATURALISLAND for WOTD

GrowID: ThomasUxD
            World: NATURALISLAND
            NATURALISLAND is a story rich adventure world, which includes a fabulous volcano 🌋, beautiful trees and a hidden temple. The world includes basic jammers, a wonderful ghost charm, and firehouse. The world includes a simple, but enjoyable parkour with a mix of adventure items and adventure door mechanics. Hopefully this world is good enough to win my first WOTD! Thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	naturalisland (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	398.3 KB
ID:	6606859

Comment

• THETABLEMOUNTAIN

Name:	83592551-C988-4CAC-9031-578075BFAAE9.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	6606860

Note: I would be so happy if you can check the world inside the game, because it looks way better. Also, Dear NekoRei and Kairos I would appreciate it if you can leave some feedback, so I can improve myself ^_^

GrowID: Dulger
              World Name: THETABLEMOUNTAIN

Features:

-Unique Story
              -Cybots
              -5 Different Adventure Item
              -Mini Maze
              -Parkour
              -Interesting facts about the Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.
              -Some of the real structures near the Table Mountain.
              -VIP for the ones who completed the story.
              -Hidden Letters around the town to find the password!

World Includes:

-Zombie and Punch Jammers
              -Ghost Charm
              -Fire House
              -Weather Machine - Arid

Story:

You and your friend Daniel are both archaeologists and had the dream of visiting the Table Mountain in South Africa because of its mystery. So, both of you took a vacation from your job and headed to the famous mountain. In 1812, a company called Growmining have started mining somewhere on the Table Mountain aiming to find diamonds. However the company stopped its operations in 1813. Growmining have announced that the reason of shut down was that they couldn’t find any diamonds. Speculations circulated among many mining experts and other companies, which believed that the reason behind the shut down wasn’t about “not finding any diamonds”. Many researches were made by the world's top mining experts, all the results proved that the speculations were absolutely true. “Table Mountain's soil was very rich in fossils, coal, carbon and most importantly diamonds". Which means the odds of not finding diamonds are very low. These results made people create conspiracies. They thought that Growmining's discoveries were not only limited to diamonds, but also to a mysterious element which transforms coal to any gemstone. Growmining decided to hide their findings from the government and the world because it was the only discovered element that turns coal into any gemstone in the world. There were also rumors that the needed resources to survive living under the mountain were available to them so they could live there while producing gemstones. Furthermore, there are some rumors saying that Growmining have sent a crew of 16 people to the mine, but only 8 people were left there, which made people believe that half of the crew stayed in the mine and made it as their natural habitat. For this reason, experts and many other people requested from the government, clarifications and investigations on the company's work. A crew of 20 governmental investigators were appointed to the area. When the crew first went to the area they noticed that the ceiling of the tunnel that paved the way to the mine was almost entirely collapsed, hard to remove, thus, impossible to go through it. After a month of investigations, the crew couldn’t find a way to get in. Therefore, the government have decided that the theories were just rumors and it was a big waste of time and money. So they have suspended the investigations. However, some people still believed the fact that there is still a way to get into the mine. You and Daniel belonged to this group of people.

Author: Dulger aka (CraneGT)
              Credits to FFadee for all his support!
              [Goals]
              -WOTD Winner (3/10)
              -VOTW Winner (0/1)
              -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
              Instagram: dulger_gt

Comment

• FLOATMAGICALHOME

GrowId:LyodCadena
                A child was lost in a place, a scenery which is not all dark and gloomy, it was a very beautiful one. The garden have many trees and rainbow, but due to some reason, the child got wild and lost control. The child snapped out, and every once in a while he wreak havoc. He wanted to stop but he couldn’t. He asked for countlessly for help, but it was useless. There he heard about a nymph in the forest, she was called "MagicHome" but he try again her name so the latest name is"FLOATMAGICALHOME"

THE WORLD HAS:
                -VALENTINE WEATHER
                -A PRETTY RAINBOW
                -MINI PARKOUR
                -HOT AIR BALLOON
                -TREES
                -FLOATING HOME/HOUSE

#growwotdjul20

Name:	floatmagicalhome.png
Views:	5
Size:	770.6 KB
ID:	6606861

- - - Updated - - -

GrowId:LyodCadena
                A child was lost in a place, a scenery which is not all dark and gloomy, it was a very beautiful one. The garden have many trees and rainbow, but due to some reason, the child got wild and lost control. The child snapped out, and every once in a while he wreak havoc. He wanted to stop but he couldn’t. He asked for countlessly for help, but it was useless. There he heard about a nymph in the forest, she was called "MagicHome" but he try again her name so the latest name is"FLOATMAGICALHOME"

THE WORLD HAS:
                -VALENTINE WEATHER
                -A PRETTY RAINBOW
                -MINI PARKOUR
                -HOT AIR BALLOON
                -TREES
                -FLOATING HOME/HOUSE

#growwotdjul20

Name:	floatmagicalhome.png
Size:	770.6 KB
ID:	6606862

Comment

• Wish EASTERDAY2020 Win !

World: EASTERDAY2020
                  GrowID: ISKADI
                  Description: This is an Easter theme world. I built this world by myself. In this world You can get some informations about Easter Event. This is also an adventure world, which has storyline and parkour. And at the end of the story, there is a hangout area for who has finish the parkour.
                  Features:
                  -PZ Jammers
                  -Fire house
                  -Ghost charm
                  -Snowy weather machine
                  -Original pixel art (rabbit, eggs, rainbow, etc)
                  -Original story
                  -Xenonite Crystal
                  -Adventure items
                  -Block glues used
                  -Credits
                  -Cybots
                  -Sungate (team or solo)
                  -Clash blocks and Easter Event blocks
                  Render:

Name:	21-52-55-easterday2020.png
Views:	20
Size:	928.5 KB
ID:	6606863
                  IGN: ISKADI
                  Main world: ISKADI
                  I played GT since: June 2014
                  Follow my IG @iskadi.gt

Comment

• KHARTINAISLAND for WOTD

Name:	khartinaisland (1).jpg
Views:	22
Size:	342.3 KB
ID:	6606864

Description:
                    The forgotten island, Khartina- the home for bunnies that lived centuries up to this date are possessed by a secret
                    bunny trying to rule the land

Note: This is a sequel, the other scenes will be made sooner - stay tuned for future creations

World contains:
                    *Adventure items
                    *Forestic gameplay
                    *Bunny pixel art
                    *Zombie jammer, ghost charm, punch jammer and fire house
                    *Tangram formation
                    *Personalized code
                    *Original story line
                    *Medium difficulty level
                    *Original bridge and houses
                    *VIP area (at the ending)
                    *Sequel WOTD attempt

Comment

• My first attempt at WOTD. (TheCastleInTheSky)

Growid : Pinata777
                      Nominating : TheCastleInTheSky

Name:	thecastleinthesky.png
Size:	439.1 KB
ID:	6606865

Storyline :
                      Your father went missing in the Alaskan mountains,
                      in search of a mysterious floating castle in the sky.

You have made it your life's goal to find this castle that your father sought after for so many years.

*Note : The world looks much more charming in person *

World Features :
                      - All necessary jammers, including a ghost charm.
                      - Engaging beautiful storyline
                      - Use of Adventure items
                      - No accesories required to complete the world (Wings, Speed mod, parasol, etc)
                      - Credits
                      - A gorgeous castle to hangout in after completion.

Side Notes :
                      I have recently re-joined the forums but i am a longtime player.
                      While i consider myself a great builder and story teller, i have never submitted a world of mine before, for WOTD.

I have decided to share my work on this platform in hopes it can be worthy of the ultimate recognition.

Thank you everyone for this opportunity

Comment

• [NATURESTRAIL For WOTD]

NATURESTRAIL
                        Story: One day, your mom asked you to fetch her a pale of water at the nearby village well,
                        when you got there, you accidentally tripped and fell down the well, and you realised that there was
                        a totally different world beneath your feet.
                        You decided to explore what was in stored in your nature trail.

World: The world has parkour
                        -cool story
                        -nice world design
                        -cool scenery
                        -Nice song
                        -lots of adventure

Name:	naturestrail (2).jpg
Views:	13
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	6606866
                        sigpic

Comment

• JUSTONEDEATH for WOTD?

JUSTONEDEATH by cFlame (me)

Features:
                          - Xenonite: No double jump or high jump, no powerups
                          - Guardian pineapple (kind of useless since Xeno already blocks powerups but it does prevent people from trolling the world with fires or ghosts), punch/zombie jammers and ghost charm
                          - Easy to medium difficulty parkour
                          - An easter egg (with a prize)

Gameplay:
                          The world is intended to be played with just one life. However, this is optional as I know most people won't be able to complete the world that way. The VIP room is restricted to only those who play with one life though. All of this is mentioned in the world. Beating it with one life should be perfectly doable.

! DISCLAIMER !
                          Epoch is the real render. The one with the night is to showcase the top part.
                          There are space junk blocks in the bottom part but they don't show up in the render. Just ignore the bottom part in the render and refer to the other pictures.
                          ! /DISCLAIMER !

World render:

Name:	justonedeath render epoch.png
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	6606868

World render (with night weather to show top part):

Name:	justonedeath render night.png
Views:	3
Size:	421.9 KB
ID:	6606869

Bottom part (left side):

Name:	justonedeath hell left side final.PNG
Size:	578.6 KB
ID:	6606870

Bottom part (right side):

Name:	justonedeath hell right side final.PNG
Size:	546.2 KB
ID:	6606871

Thanks for considering JUSTONEDEATH for WOTD!
                          I might be back.

Comment

• EARTH2100 for WOTD

Hi. My name is Nupinup. I'm here to nominate my world EARTH2100 for WOTD. The aim of the world is to raise awareness about global warming and how to combat global warming.

IGN: Nupinup

ABOUT WORLD
                            This world showcase the worst case scenario of what will happen to earth in the next 100 years if humans do not take action against current problem such as climate change, natural resources depletion, overpopulation, etc.

Fun fact: this world contain a part about a pandemic happening in the world and how it will affect the world if not handled properly (as we all know, the world is currently battling against covid-19).
                            *I made the world before the covid pandemic. What a coincidence.

WORLD RENDER

Name:	earth2100 (1).png
Views:	12
Size:	454.2 KB
ID:	6606872

WORLD FEATURES
                            -Punch and zombie jammer, ghost charm, cctv, weather machine, and firehouse
                            -Use of adventure items
                            -World can be completed without wings (newbie player friendly)
                            -Original song composed by me (yes, i am a musician in real world)
                            -Educative and interesting storyline
                            -Parkour was designed not too hard so all player can complete the world (the main purpose of this world is to educate player about global warming)
                            -World provide educational value and motivational value

The main purpose of this world is to educate player about global warming. I want to spread the word that we all should combat global warming together. All fact written in sign in the world is 100% true.

Thanks !!
                            GOALS:
                            Royal Lock [0/1]
                            Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                            Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

• World : JunHongYT
                              GrowID : JunHongYT

Name:	thepineapplepvp (6).png
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	6606873

World Description :
                              Its the pineapple week! What are you waiting for? Join our newest pineapple themed pvp arena, there will be 2 teams, which team has the highest points in 10 minutes wins! Battle with your team in an arena decorated with pineapple blocks! Be the winner of the pvp !

World Has :
                              - Bountiful Blast World
                              - Basic Jammers
                              - Game Blocks
                              - Game Generator
                              - Cybots
                              - Spectate Area
                              - Pineapple Blocks

=========================
                              World: TheHiddenIdol
                              GrowID: JunHongYT

Name:	thehiddenidol.png
Views:	13
Size:	557.1 KB
ID:	6606874
                              World Has :
                              - A friendly parkour that can be played without wings
                              - Adventure Items
                              - Story
                              - Vip Room
                              - Basic Jammers
                              - Creditory Board
                              - Door that linked to the world that inspired me
                              - End Area
                              - Secret Tunnel

Story :
                              You are a well known, expert explorer. To even prove your worth, you decided to solve the mystery of hidden GOLDEN IDOL. Legends say it is hidden deep into the jungle, in a mysterious castle locked to everyone. The jungle is dangerous and not everyone will dare to search for castle. Will you able to find it?
                              GrowID : JunHongYT
                              Instagram : @jun_hong_gt
                              Youtube : Jun Hong

Comment

• SNOWROYALE for WOTD

SNOWROYALE
                                GrowID: Fruitato

A battle royale game world with a snowy-themed arena.
                                Be the last man standing!

Avoid traps and other players to avoid death!

Seek some hiding spots around the map!

Win the game of SNOWROYALE!

Name:	1594617385439.png
Size:	834.6 KB
ID:	6606875

World has:
                                Snowy arena
                                Basic Jammers
                                Game Generator
                                Game Blocks (to break for hiding/escaping)
                                Xenonite Crystal (so everyone is equal)

---------------------------------

VULCANVILLE
                                GrowID: Fruitato

Rumors have spread around Vulcan Ville that the spirit of the volcano, Vulcan, is awakening. Together with it is the destruction of the village.

As a villager, you venture to try to save the Vulcan Ville by collecting the 4 relics believed to please the spirit of Vulcan by offering them. Will you be able to collect the 4 relics, please Vulcan, and save Vulcan Ville?

Latest render:

Name:	1594617841498.png
Size:	957.7 KB
ID:	6606876
                                (The clouds of the weather machine covered the upper part of the render.)

Here's how it looks like without the clouds covering:

Name:	vulcanville.png
Views:	2
Size:	827.1 KB
ID:	6606877

World has:
                                Epoch Weather Machine - Volcano
                                Jammers and Pine Guard
                                Sungate mechanism
                                Parkour
                                Adventure Items
                                Volcano FACTS!