This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEHORRORFAMILY as a WOTD Entry

Good day! I'm StealYrGirl from Growtopia and I'm nominating my world THEHORRORFAMILY as my WOTD entry

Description:
    It is a horror story where you go back to the vacation spot to investigate the disturbance but something doesn't feel right. There are other people occupying it and you find out why as your survive against a virus called the slime.

World has:
    -Basic Jammers
    -Ghost Charm
    -Spooky Weather Machine to make it more scary
    -2 different endings
    -Parkour with the used of Adventure Items
    -Credits Board
    -Fun Gameplay
    -A story line
    -Noob Friendly Parkour
    -Can Finish Without Wings
    Click image for larger version

Name:	thehorrorfamily (3).png
Views:	4
Size:	806.9 KB
ID:	6607646

Name:	thehorrorfamily (4).png
Views:	2
Size:	812.3 KB
ID:	6607647
    World Render
    I hope this world will be picked in WOTD
    GrowID: StealYrGirl
    World : THEHORRORFAMILY
    #growwotdjul20

Comment

• LAMENTSPIRIT for wotd

GrowID : HaoJunn
      World : LAMENTSPIRIT

Desc :
      Although the world dont have a story, its main attraction is its gameplay, some fun facts are scattered around the world too.The concept is inspired by "HIKER", not too many blocks clumped to each other, but just enough for you to enjoy.Suitable for people without wings and shoes too, the parkour is newbie-friendly.

Features :
      - Basic jammers (PZ)
      - Ghost charm
      - FireHouse
      - Weather machine - Meteor shower
      - Adventure items (Golden idol,etc)

Latest render :

Name:	lamentspirit.png
Views:	1
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	6607648
      I hope i win
      Last edited by Azulius; 07-28-2020, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• 999FOREVER For WOTD

World name:999FOREVER
        GrowID:VaHagnGt
        info of world
        999FOREVER was made in memory of Juice Wrld.The world has quizzes about Juice Wrld,Info about him,and a vip hangout area after the quiz.
        The world has
        Huge pixel art of Juice Wrld,
        Quiz about Juice Wrld,
        Info about Juice Wrld,
        VIP area after the quiz,
        All required jammers,
        Stuff weather machine,
        Ghost charm.

Name:	wotd1.png
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	6607650

Comment

• EXOTICTRADITIONS FOR WOTD

Grow ID:Luxinia
          World:EXOTICTRADITIONS

The story is about the 2000 years strange tradition ..There is one being who got the power that can throw the balance of the world.. He knows it very well that's why he sealed most of his power in the Golden Temple which was built by him. Years has passed and there are clan that protects the temple. They choose their leader by conquering the land. Passing through the house of danger, cave of the supreme clan and last the Golden Temple where they will bow to redeem the title of Head of the Clan. You will roleplay as Rey, the son of the current Head of the clan as he conquer the land to gain the power of the supreme and be the next Head of the Clan...

Features:
          PZ Jammers
          Firehouse
          Gravity Well
          Area of winners
          Memorization(every board has a story and information.)
          Difficulty of parkour:Medium
          Door that features the world which inspires me at the area of winners.Click image for larger version

Name:	exotictraditions.png
Size:	824.2 KB
ID:	6607655

Comment

• THEMAGICLAMP (world with a wonderful things that you find out)

Hello it's me INSZ , I'm back with another world. Today i will nominating my lovely world called THEMAGICLAMP. I built this world because i love to watch Walt Disney Cartoon especially to Alladin. In my opinion the movie is really wonderful and the story is really interesting. That's why i am interested to built this world . This world was built in October 2019 and stopped because im out of world lock and material, but thank god i can finished it in April 2020. As i said before this world was inspired by Alladin story, but it doesn't mean that i copied the story exactly. You don't have to worry about everything that i built in this world it's not copied, i improve it by myself .If you are interested to have a try i would appreciate it. I think that's all for the begining. I really hoping that i can win because this is going to be my 4th WOTD. Thank you for reading now here is the description .

GrowID: INSZ
            World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:
            THEMAGICLAMP is an adventure world that inspired from Alladin, but it's not the same story. It's themed in Arab (Desert). This world tells you a story about a man named Aladeen that will change his life after he accepting a mission from Sultan (King) . The mission is exchange a golden idol for magic pineapple from Genie. But not that easy because he has to face so many obstacles that appear in the Cave of Wonders. The most dangerous cave in Arab. Actually Aladeen already know about it. But he thinks that carrying out this mission is a honor for him. So without any reconsideration he approve the mission.

Synopsis:
            In the land of Arab, there lived a young man named Aladeen. He was an adventurer that has explore many places in his life. One day he got a mission from Sultan. The mission was gave to Aladeen with a purpose to save Sultan's life because he got an unknown disease. The mission is exchange the golden idol for magic pineapple from genie.

World contains:
            -Story and a simple Monologue
            -Credit and Special Thanks Board
            -1001 Nights Tale (only 3 tales)
            -Castle Design (Inspired by Taj Mahal architecture)
            -Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
            -Anubis pixel art (Mini size)
            -Parkour and Trickster + Adventure Item Maze

Supporting Features:
            -Punch and Zombie Jammer
            -Ghost Charm
            -Weather machine~Arid
            -Xenonite Crystal (if you dont have wing, you still able to play because i set double jump and super speed)
            -Royal lock (i set the world silence because there must be some people share the answer)

Renderworld:

Name:	themagiclamp.png
Size:	583.8 KB
ID:	6607657

I'm sorry if this world is not good enough for you. I have try my best to built this world. So please appreciate it!
            Hopefully, you guys love this world. Thank you very much!

Comment

• New Concept : SnowAlert for WOTD

GrowId : Kranon
              World : SnowAlert
              Renderworld :

Name:	snowalert-3.png
Views:	3
Size:	855.7 KB
ID:	6607658

What's New ?
              We are quite aware that some people tried and said that the world is too confusing that's why we :
              1. Simplify all the codes, you no longer need a calculator and no calculating activity needed.
              2. Apply some paints for better world design.
              3. We add some new adventure gate (need adventure items to go inside) in exchange for the previous password door.

Note : Some of the items don't show ,such as moonlamps, snowtopians (turned into normal mannequin shirtless) in the renderworld

Get tired of all the usual parkour and derby worlds ? Try this world out !! It's an all new problem solving world (inspired from EscapeRoom) which will wreck your smartness out !!

World description :
              Have you ever face a problem ? Lost in the mountains ? Wander in a dark cave by yourself ? Or meet something that dangers you ? How will you solve it ? Will you run away ? Or... Will you find the solution until the end ? In this case, you are going for a vacation with a bus, and the bus got a flat tire... You will need 4 items to fix the bus : A wrench, Screwdriver , Crank and a Jack. Can you attempt to fix the bus at the end ?

World features :
              1. Story
              2. New original Riddle ideas
              3. Mini parkours
              4. A credit board
              5. Riddle : whole world style

Supporting features :
              1. All basic jammers (pz, gc and fh)
              2. Password doors and Adventure Items
              3. Music : Chrysanthemum Flower Bed (Arranged by Kranon)
              4. Mini Yeti Pixel Art

Walktrough
              1. Screwdriver (Available at the market)
              2. Screw (Find 3 hikers to access the Hiker's Basecamp)
              Hikers position :
              a. In the middle of the mountain
              b. Deep in the mountain (go to the very right)
              c. IceWave Town Market
              3. Jack (Inside Penny's house)
              a. You will need to find 4 guardian statues (snowtopians) throughout the world. Each of them has a letter.
              b. Arrange the letter, as what the hint inside the Mayor's house.
              c. You can access the cave with the password, and the key can be obtained easily inside the yeti pixel art.
              4. Crank (Inside Harry's Tool shop)
              You will need 5 golden idols in order to access the shop, here's how to find :
              a. IceWave Market (mini parkour)
              b. Middle of the mountain (mini parkour)
              c. Inside the cave (mini parkour)
              d. Trevor's house (mini parkour)
              e. Juan's house (Combine all 3 House numbers as hinted inside the mayor's house)

Special Notes :
              1. You will get better experiences if you prepare paper
              2. The world may be a bit confusing at first, but it gets clearer as you roam until the Mayor's house, since it is the key to solve the earlier problems
              3. This world is has a hardness 2 out of 5, decreased from 3 since we simplify 2 most difficult puzzles into adventure items.

Comment

• New Concept : SnowAlert for WOTD

GrowId : Kranon
                World : SnowAlert
                Renderworld :

Name:	snowalert-3.png
Views:	3
Size:	855.7 KB
ID:	6607661

What's new ?
                1. We are aware about the hardness of the world, we simplify 2 of the most difficult puzzles into adventure gates.
                2. You no longer need calculator to help you finish the world.
                3. We applied some paints for better world design.

Get tired of all the usual parkour and derby worlds ? Try this world out !! It's an all new problem solving world (inspired from EscapeRoom) which will wreck your smartness out !!

World story :
                Have you ever face a problem ? Lost in the mountains ? Wander in a dark cave by yourself ? Or meet something that dangers you ? How will you solve it ? Will you run away ? Or... Will you find the solution until the end ? In this case, you are going for a vacation with a bus, and the bus got a flat tire... You will need 4 items to fix the bus : A wrench, Screwdriver , Crank and a Jack. Can you attempt to fix the bus at the end ?

World features :
                1. Story
                2. Mini parkours
                3. A credit board
                4. Riddle : whole world style
                5. Moral lessons

Supporting features :
                1. All basic jammers (Pz, GC and FH)
                2. Password doors, adventure items and mini yeti pixel art
                3. Music : Chrysanthemum Flower Bed (Arranged by Kranon)
                4. Treasure blasted world.

Special tips :
                1. Prepare paper before you start the world for better experience. (Note that this is not compulsory)
                2. It may be confusing at first, but you will understand everything once you roamed until Mayor's house.
                3. Look for every nook and cranny space inside the map. It may contain the clues you need.

Walkthrough :
                You will need to find 4 items to fix the bus (gather all 4 items in the form of numbers and arrange it to fix the bus)
                1. Screwdriver (Easily found in the market)
                2. Wrench (inside the Hiker's Basecamp, you will need to find 3 hikers hidden inside the world to access the password door) Here's the position of every hikers :
                a. Middle of the mountain (near fountain)
                b. Deep inside the mountain (below the lovewillow tree)
                c. IceWave Town Market
                3. Jack (Inside Penny's house, you will need key to access)
                a. Find 4 guardian statues (snowtopians), each of them has a letter on their face.
                b. Arrange them in order as written in Mayor's porch.
                c. The password will be used to open a cave, where you will get a key inside the yeti pixel art.
                4. Crank (Inside Harry's tool shop, you will need 5 coins/golden idols to access the shop) Here's the position of every golden idols :
                a. IceWave town Market (mini parkour)
                b. Middle of the mountain (mini parkour)
                c. Cave (mini parkour)
                d. Trevor's Lighthouse (mini parkour)
                e. Juan's house (First, find a pineapple to access Mayor's house, inside the house, you will be given hints about Juan's house password. You only need to match 3 house numbers as stated and you will get 9 numbers as password)

#growwotdjul20
                Last edited by SaveTraveto; 07-27-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• •SWEETDREAMERS for WOTD!•

IGN: RealGlykos

Story: You wake up to a very sweet and candy-filled dream. But is this really a dream, or is this a nightmare?

Sweetdreamers is a candy themed world that includes:
                  • Parkour
                  • Mystery doors
                  • Battle Using gateway to adventure Mechanic
                  • A small puzzle
                  • Multiple endings
                  • Linked worlds
                  • Pz jammers
                  • Vip areas
                  • And many more to discover!

World render:

Name:	sweetdreamers.png
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	6607666

Here are the renders of the linked worlds:

Comment

• Dalphi's Nomination For WOTD

GrowID: Dalphi
                    Nominated World: EDENTH

Edenth,
                    the world where you can visit and live with many mythical magical creatures from all around the world. Notice: These creatures are not kept captive but rather are sanctioned for a better home from a once bad place they were via; Slaughter homes, carnivals, breeding homes...etc. All placed in their natural habitats linked through the motherland, Edenth.
                    Inspired by Newt Scamander’s Basement from Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald. Built with creativity and thought now open to the world.

Activity:
                    There are many activities to explore for example; befriending, becoming one with the community, aiding, feeding.

If today you were to visit the Rolled Over Caves on the left-wing of Edenth, you would hear the distinctive roar of the Red Teared Serpent, calling from the world’s first magical sanctuary.
                    I have committed to do this by embracing environmental innovation and ambition, by protecting the natural environment through conservation, protection, sustainable resource use and demand management.

Main World:

Name:	edenth-1.jpeg
Size:	648.0 KB
ID:	6607673

Creature Worlds:

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 10.13.44 PM.png
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	6607674

Note: These Worlds Are Not Connected To Each Other.

The Sanctuary Contains:
                    - Magical and None Magical Creatures
                    - Descriptions of The Creatures
                    - Puzzles and Mini Quests
                    - Open Space To Roam.
                    - Usage Of Different Blocks

The world is open to everyone, anybody can roam around into each room. Some room requires a completed quest to enter. Since the world is open to the public, there is no main goal but rather mini-goals for each individual creature habitat.

The world is run over by Dalphi’s magical crystal (Xenonite Crystal) enabling players to roam around easily.

Mini Quests aren’t all hard, they are simple enough to complete all the worlds.

~ Dalphi

Comment

• ReflectionOfDestiny

World: ReflectionOfDestiny
                      GrowId: TopanimE

Description:
                      In ancient times there was a curse in a world where there were only mountain.
                      People of the Ancient Age were afraid of water reflection. They believed that water reflection was a different world. Someday someone different come to the place where ancient people lived. Nobody knew what is this person like. They were scared and did not know what to do. This person perhaps cause the history to change.😭😭 "BUT IS IT A BAD THING OR GOOD THING?"
                      That person said:
                      Death Messenger come. You will not be able to enter the water again. Because the water is cursed now. Water kill everyone right now. You can only remove the cursed from the bottom of the LAKE.⌚ Only one person can enter the reflection of Lake. We don't have time.
                      One person should go now! 😊
                      You have to go. They choose you!👍👆😉
                      Have a nice trip. 😁

Song: Deathbed
                      Pz Jammers
                      Bountiful blast

Name:	reflectionofdestiny.png
Size:	490.9 KB
ID:	6607675

Comment

• Heyo Maddly here! Bringing Halloween early with my WOTD attempted HELLVILLE!
                        this world contains a whole lotta red! yes i get it pain in the eyes but that's HELL for you! It's filled with many quirky
                        characters through out your adventure and the great thing is they are potrayed by my friends! The story is kinda
                        great too even tho it's a bit scuffed... But yeah i worked so hard for this world made it the best as possible!

THE STORY:
                        You're chilling in your nicely built new hellish house but then you heard a loud noise coming from outside, when you peak out it's nothing but screams.. It turns out something ripped out the defense barrier of your so called home "HELLVILLE" apart. You were not bothered to do something about it but suddenly you heard a loud knock at the door, It turns out it's one of the 13 Devil commanders asking you for help.. so now it's up to you whether you save HELLVILLE or not!
                        World Features:
                        • Zombie and Punch jammers of course.
                        • A spooky wooky music made by my friend Oakum ( it's Dvorak Symphony No. 9 btw ) classic.
                        • Pineapple Guardian idk i just wanted to put.
                        • Ghost Charm
                        • Firehouse yes i get it.. it's hell put we already got built in fire for the world..
                        • Hellville Death Counter!
                        • Usage of Adventure items
                        • Unique parkour mechanics!
                        • Trickster Ravine Parkour!

and of course some quite good builds that I'm proud of! And also quirky story with quirky characters portrayed by my amazing friends!

THE WORLD RENDER

Name:	ah yes hellville.png
Views:	6
Size:	808.3 KB
ID:	6607676

LONGLIVEHELLVILLE!
                        uwu

Comment

• Nominating STORMFLINCHESADVENTURE for WOTD!

*Ign:MOONiSH
                          *World:STORMFLINCHESADVENTURE
                          *Story:A young traveling salesman who inherited his fathers company not too long ago after his death realized that working as one won't make his life any more interesting so he sets out on an adventure to find a journey of a lifetime.
                          World features
                          *PZ Jammer, fire house, ghost charm.
                          *Features an easy to hard difficulty parkour.
                          *Several adventure items and their mechanics used.(Rope,key,glass,banana?)
                          *Item finding.
                          *Secrets.
                          *Steam parkour/puzzle.
                          *Normal puzzles.
                          *Little bit of trivia.
                          *Attention to detail.
                          *Usage of mystery doors.
                          *Timed parkour.
                          *Story.

Name:	stormflinchesadventure (7).png
Views:	6
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	6607677

Comment

• Description:
                            World has 2 parts, Old labyrinth, and lovely garden with small bridges!
                            Both parts are related to eachother as they are both are connected!
                            World requres alot of thinking, because it has tons of traps and cool iteresting riddles that i brought there!
                            Good luck!
                            Render:

Name:	robinsonstreasure.png
Size:	838.3 KB
ID:	6607678
                            Features:
                            Starting point is under big and old Sequoia tree
                            Quests
                            Riddles
                            Parkour
                            Caves
                            Old..old sunken ship, replica

IGN: iigonub

Comment

• Try to win

1. World: PVPTOPIA
                              Growid: OzZED

Click image for larger version  Name:	pvptopia (1).png Views:	0 Size:	600.8 KB ID:	6866014

How to play:
                              This game consists of 2 teams, Rabbits and Bombers. Each team can use strategy, attack and protect.

Attacking, attacking players will come forward to attack the opposing team's base. Someone will take the opponent's flag. But before taking the opponent's flag, the team is required to destroy the game blocks in order to penetrate the opponent's cave. Then the team takes the opponent's bike and takes it to our team base.

Protect, the protective player will protect the lower area / cave to hold the attacker can enter the cave.

-Bring an opponent's flag +100 points
                              - death will not be reduced

World has:
                              -Game Item
                              -Xenonite Crystal (Fair Gameplay)
                              -Jammer (P and Z)
                              -Cute design
                              -Cybot (new)
                              -Credits room
                              +Door link inspired design

Story:
                              This event game has existed since the days of the ancestors of the previous growtopians.This event was held to bring together kinship between the Growtopian race.The rarest event might occur in this game show when Growtopian named @ joined this game.It was said that they were Growtopians sent by the god Ubisoft.

Invite all moderators and guardians to play here, because you are part of this story

2. World: NIGHTMARECAMPING

Click image for larger version  Name:	nightmarecamping.jpg Views:	2 Size:	297.4 KB ID:	6607681

Additional Features:
                              An additional countdown timer that makes players feel present in the story

World has:
                              -Xenonite Crystal
                              -Stories
                              -Punch and Zombie Jammer
                              -Guardian Pineapple
                              -Adventure Item
                              -Riddles

Story:
                              Because of the corona virus, all public facilities are temporarily closed. All activities are diverted at home. This made Barjo bored and planned to invite 3 of his friends to camp in the forest, When they amived in the forest, one of his friends found something surprising. This causes them to find out what really happened. But that made them stricken by problems.

3. World: CONFUSINGPINEAPPLE

Name:	confusingpineapple.png
Views:	23
Size:	1,017.9 KB
ID:	6866492

Features: Pineapple Stone; Make people who are in this location will not die once, they will come back to life (I know this is already in the game, but I added this to make the story more interesting)

New additional: Xenonite Crystal for players who do not have supporting items

World has:
                              -Basic Jammer; P Z Jammer
                              -Xenonite Crystal
                              -Interesting Storyline
                              -Using scientific names
                              -Labirynth
                              -Guardian Pineapple
                              -Parkour (Easy, Medium, Hard)
                              -End Area/ VIP Area
                              -Adventure items

Story: a famous archeologist, M. Fathu Al Razi has managed to find the location of the ancient civilization of the pineapple kingdom. he managed to find a giant pineapple that allegedly has a clue about the kingdom of pineapple. the pineapple kingdom itself was founded in the 2nd century. in his book entitled "Confusing Pineapple", Razi explained that this kingdom was an advanced kingdom in his day, because in his research, Razi found objects that were estimated to be very recent. this time he will go researching into the giant pineapple. but the road to the entrance to the pineapple kingdom there are many obstacles that must be passed.

Note:
                              I only have 1 xenonite, so if one of my world wins WOTD I put xenonite in the world that wins.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by OzZED; 07-31-2020, 09:54 AM.
                              sigpic
                              🚀OzZED🚀

Comment

• LOSTINTHEWOODS FOR WOTD

You were lost , literally wondering what is this place?
                                You shouted for help and it seems hopeless , find the way to
                                Get out from it . Fast before you lost in this mysterious place.
                                Growid : anons
                                LOSTINTHEWOODS
                                —-
                                It has :
                                P/z jammer
                                Adventure items
                                Parkour
                                Vip ending
                                Jungle weather
                                Ghost charm
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic