X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChiserGT
    replied
    Hello, today I want to nominate two worlds for World Of The Day. I hope that one of these two worlds can win even though I am less talented in this in my opinion.

The first one is...
    World Name : DREAMOFTHEFUTURE
    GrowID : Chiser

This world has :
    - Story and Credit Board.
    - Basic Jammer.
    - Ghost Charm.
    - Fire House.
    - Find letters.
    - Easy to Medium Parkour.
    - Adventure items.
    - Cybots.
    - VIP room for the winners.

The story is about an only one child named Kevin who born in an era that was not familiar with advanced technology, he's a good boy and always wants to help his parents, He was tired after help his parents and went to sleep and dreaming about beautiful future, the name of the city is Cyberton City.
    In the city there is villain named Zach who is planning the energy absorption process in the city to build many of his robot creation to destroy and control the city. Zach also stole his sister named Viora, so that the plan of Zach didn't fail. In this city there is a Cyberton Energy Source that can cancel his plans by entering the 8 digit energy source code, only Viora knows the code, He's promised to save energy sources in Cyberton City...

(This world is truly inspired by the movie Ready Player One)

Latest of the renderworld :

Click image for larger version

Name:	dreamofthefuture (4).png
Views:	80
Size:	345.4 KB
ID:	6893851

And the second one is...
    World : ADVENTUREOFUNDERSEA
    GrowID : Chiser

Story :
    There is a nature lover who is eager to see into the ocean in a submarine alone, because he is not careful there is a collision and the submarine is damaged. Fortunately inside the submarine there is snorkeling equipment in the submarine, this nature lover feels challenged in this situation to face the various challenges to the surface safely.

This world has :
    - Story board.
    - Credit board.
    - Medium Parkour.
    - Adventure items.
    - PZ Jammer.
    - Ghost Charm.
    - Firehouse.
    - Undersea design.
    - VIP area for the winners.

Latest of the renderworld :

Name:	adventureofundersea (2).png
Views:	69
Size:	521.3 KB
ID:	6893852

Thanks
    ​​​

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Kranon
    replied
    SNOWALERT FOR WOTD (REMAKE)
    by Kranon

Name:	snowalert-3.png
Views:	82
Size:	858.5 KB
ID:	6893760

What's new ?
    -Enhanced designs (credit Owley's team for trying and giving feedbacks)
    -New storyline (adds adventure begin and end as the timer)
    -You will need to use the new feature : NOTEBOOK for a better experience solving this world

You are going for a vacation with a bus to Leaflet town. On the way to Leaflet town,
    Who might think about the bus having a flat tire ? What's worse, we stopped in the middle of a freezing snowy mountain. As you are fighting with the cold, you will need to gather 4 items to fix the bus : A wrench, Screwdriver , Crank and a Jack from a town nearby to fix the bus. Can you fix the bus at the end before you froze to death ? Snow !!! Alert !!!

World Features

1. Story
    2. Mini parkours
    3. A credit board
    4. Codes gathering and puzzles
    5. Moral lessons

​​​​​

Supporting features

1. Punch and Zombie Jammer
    2. Password doors and mini yeti pixel art
    3. Music : Chrysanthemum Flower Bed by Jay Chou (arranged by myself)
    4. Firehouse and Ghost Charm
    5. Various adventure items used

Many new blocks (such as snowtopians turns into normal mannequins, moon lamps aren't visible), also we have a hard time managing the background decoratives since we have a song)

Goodluck for other WOTD pursuers !! Happy Code Deciphering !!

Leave a comment:

• LianRisley
    replied
    World: BIOMEESCAPE
    GrowID: MagmaTrix

I am nominating BIOMEESCAPE for WOTD.

THIS WORLD IS INSPIRED FROM ESCAPE ROOMS.

Puzzle, Parkour, Story

Get your mind ready to become crazy as you get into higher biomes!.

You were sent into a spaceship for a challenge, to escape. Finding codes and passing through mini parkours is fun and its worth the time spent every time you finish a biome. These riddles needs you to be observative and sharp-minded about the surroundings to pass each biome.

This world includes:

- Puzzles
    - Parkour
    - Riddles
    - Credit and Appreciation Board
    - World Information Board
    - 7 fun-packed riddled biomes
    - A VIP Biome for those with intelligent minds who passed all the biomes.
    - No main story included, but there are stories included in some biomes.
    - Different themes and blocks all throughout the world.
    - Different music blocks that are fit in each biome to enhance your experience while playing.
    - Background Weather
    - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Ghost Charm

Latest Render:

Name:	biomeescape.png
Views:	83
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	6893710World: PTABLEOFELEMENTS
    GrowID: MagmaTrix

I am nominating PTABLEOFELEMENTS for WOTD.

INFORMATION

Have you ever wondered how can you memorize the elements while playing? Well, this world is fit for YOU, you can memorize the ELEMENTS while playing.

This World has only one Objective , -To help the player to gain more knowledge about the Elements.

This world includes:

- Information about the Elements
    - Credit and Appreciation Board
    - Background Weather
    - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Ghost Charm

Latest Render

Name:	ptableofelements.png
Views:	74
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	6893711

Im finding suggestions and opinions and i'll appreciate it if you try to visit the worlds too.

Goodluck to everyone!

-MagmaTrix

Leave a comment:

• Cahtster
    replied
    Here are my most refined works from the past and the most I'm proud of considering the details and time it took.

1.) THEGOLDENLEGEND: It is a very old world that has been adjusted several times that resembles a gigantic golden dog for the chinese new year within the town. Consists of numerous dialogue and a progressing journey. Few puzzles and few obstacles are scattered around the world. Everything except the song from a free copy is originally made by me only.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	thegoldenlegend.png Views:	0 Size:	529.1 KB ID:	6886015​​

2.) BLARNEYREALM: It is a recent world that has been polished before posting to the competition and visualizes as an abandoned and greenery location where ancestors spent their whole decades within and left questionable structures and landscapes. Consists of a fixed story and live journey. Puzzles are incredibly difficult and scattered across the world with numerous obstacles that ranges from easy to incredibly hard. Everything is originally made by me and the song is provided by the campfires to capture a calm and scenic atmosphere.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	blarneyrealm.png Views:	0 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	6886014​​

3.) LATEPARTYNIGHT: It is a world which recently submitted to the competition from Ordic's post. The world resembles countless amount flashy bright lights all around the mountains and hills for one of the most luxurious parties at midnight. The world doesn't contain story nor obstacles. It is an open world meant for social interactions and exploration. Music is provided by the three Music Blocks. Everything is originally created by me.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	latepartynight.png Views:	0 Size:	744.5 KB ID:	6886016​​

IGN: Cahtster

Leave a comment:

• TMinaso
    replied
    GrowID : TMinaso
    Name World : MythicalHill

Name:	mythicalhill.png
Views:	95
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	6893642

You just realized that you were in an empty house. That house is in an unknown place. But there is a hidden message and it is not known who wrote it, it is possible that it was from the previous owner of the house. You are told to be able to solve the mystery of that world, many irregularities can be found there and you will definitely have a hard time. However, there are spirits that can help you get past these obstacles. And in the end, you will be free from the fear of that lonely world.

It Also Has :
    - Wild Cave Jungle Designs
    - Use of Adventure Items and more
    - And others designs taken from Summer Clash Blocks
    - Blocks that produce music
    - Adventure gameplay
    - Credits
    - Riddles
    -Mystery Door Games (Code Breaker)

I made a big update, changed gameplay.

Check it out to see whole world.
    Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• iCurvez
    replied

Name:	F4AB5DAC-FE3C-46D9-89EE-C2673330BE08.png
Views:	85
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	6893639 Hi guys! I’d like to nominate my world for WOTD!

World Name: TheBlueVilla

GrowId:Cerph

Quick Story:

Princess Sapphire is in danger! You are summoned to rescue her in the LOCKED ROOM of Blue Villa Palace. Trap and Obstacles are in place for intruders. Also a Code is needed to enter this room. You are the only one skilled enough to do it. Will you accept this task and be the Blue-Shining Armor of Blue Villa? We are running out of time. Lets Go Take This Blue-ish Adventure in progress!

World Features:

-Easy to Hard Fun Parkours!

-A Blue-ish sorroundings!

-Hidden Pass Codes

-Basic Adventure items usage!

-Basic Jammers!

-Story board!

-A less lag surroundings!

-Light houses and Buildings

Leave a comment:

• Reddz
    replied
    Nominating "SKYTHRONE" for World of The Day
    GrowID: REDAC

Features:
    -Story and maze
    -Friendly parkour
    -Weather infinity : Meteor shower and Frozen cliff
    -Jammers
    -Xenonite crystal
    -Dimension Blocks
    -Cybots, Tricksters, and Deathtrap walls
    -Credit board
    -Linked world (SKYTHRONE2)

Story:
    In the 22nd century, there was a big war involving all countries. The war resulted in a great destruction on earth and which caused the humans enter a new era. An era where earth losts most of it's gravity. Mountains and lands rose up above with the clouds.
    An era where only few inhabit who had survived from the war. Then one day, a brave man called Shino, united those remaining few and together they built a Castle. After that, he became a leader of the empire. Life of this era wasn't much different from the previous era. And now, you and your friends time travelled from year 2985 gets a chance to explore the mighty SKYTHRONE.

NOTE : The weather doesn't show up in the render.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Py251
    replied
    NOMNATING MY LEARNPELEARNPET For WOTD

World: LearnPet
    IGN: Player251

Story: Its the place where you can learn What is Pet Battle? Well pet battle is a strategic game, where there is two player will fight each other with their Pet, you can Block attack, dodge attack, heal, passive skill, and Inflict damage.

In thi Is world, you can learn about pet battle history, How to create your deck, how to start a battle, about crispr technology and genetic resequencer, how to splice new ability, about the grand tournament and the rules. Prepare for the awesomeness Strategic Battle of PET BATTLE

World Contain:
    -Basic Jammer.
    -Ghost charm and Fire House
    -Riddle, Trivia, And Puzzle
    -Pet Battle History
    -Information
    -Cool Pixel Art

Thanks to everyone that support me
    I Hope i can win because its been 1 year since i start build WOTD
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DmyD
    replied
    World Name: HARVESTJUNGLE
    GrowID: Scrooter

Description: There is one adventurer who tried to find the mystery of the jungle, and he saw this one. This jungle has the items of the Harvest Festival in a past few years,since september is the month of Harvest Moon, i created this world and tried to nominate as WOTD. The vip area of this world is located on the pixel art of the Moon.

This world has:
    -Basic Jammers
    -Fire House
    -Ghost Charm
    -Dimension Block

Also i conclude some of riddles and cake's question on the world.

Leave a comment:

• Comment
    replied
    THESUNSETGROVE for WOTD?
    Grow ID:
    kroakie
    Render:

Click image for larger version  Name:	thesunsetgrove.png Views:	0 Size:	791.1 KB ID:	6891032
    (update: I taken someone's advice and have reduced the number of clouds in the world)

WORLD FEATURES:
    - Fun Puzzles hidden within the Sunset Grove trees
    - Usage of Adventure & Clash Items
    - P&Z Jammers
    - Guardian Pineapple
    - Xenonite (for new players to enjoy as well)
    - Ghost Charm
    - Vague yet mysterious dialog throughout the whole world
    - Storyline
    - Usage of Cybots

STORY:
    The Sunset Grove is the home of hundreds of trees that is nurtured by one tree: The Grandfather Grove Tree. Each century, the Grove summons a person near it's vicinity to do one thing and one thing only: Collect the Bountiful Idols that can nourish, help grow, and maintain the Grandfather Grove Tree in it's fullest form. These people who do these tasks are called "The Gardeners" and are usually highly praised after they do complete. The Grandfather Grove Tree handles and controls the color of the grove so if whatever reason The Gardener has not given the four idols, the colorful grove will turn into withered trees and monochrome trees that'll dearly affect the appearance of the Grove and will later turn into a dry land. Now please, complete the task! It's our only hope!

Leave a comment:

• SocialSite
    replied
    Re-nominating WORLDLYSINS for WOTD

GrowID: Luxinia

In the demon realms, the demon god's son which is the demon king were reincarnated through generations. Every hundred years after the past demon king died, new king was born with half demon half human blood. You will act as Rey who inherit the blood of the demon who got transported to the demon realm. How will Rey act in this situation?

Features :
    Mars Blast
    Basic Jammers
    Fire House
    Cctv
    Ghost charm
    Trickster
    Halloween blocks
    Riddles and codes

Linked to the world WORLDLYSINSLINK

Name:	worldlysins.png
Views:	64
Size:	660.6 KB
ID:	6893584

Leave a comment:

• zok
    replied
    Nominating SPANTSBOBFAN for WOTD

(World looks a bit wonky because of the Background Weather Machine in the render, looks better in the world)

World Name: SPANTSBOBFAN
    GrowID: ballz

Short Description of Story:
    It's set during the Medieval times. In your P.O.V. You are Atrius, one of the best knights known to man.
    The kingdom of Apkout is under attack by an evil king.
    You are sent out by the King to defeat this evil presence and restore Apkout to its former glory.

This World Has:
    Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie Jammers)
    Ghost Charm and Firehouse
    Pixel Art that is also a parkour
    Medium parkour difficulty (You will need wings to complete it)
    Fair use of adventure items
    A storyline to follow through
    Background Weather Machine
    VIP Room for Winners

Leave a comment:

• Kousaki
    replied
    Nominating THEGREEKMYTH for Wotd
    World name: THEGREEKMYTH
    Grow ID: Kousaki

Since growtopia have items of Greek mythology and people like it. How about this one? This world is a Greek Mythology theme. It contains stories of Greek myth, Facts of greek myth, Facts of items in the game related to Greek myth and more. I hope you enjoy it and learn something from this world.

Main world- (SOME BLOCKS WONT SHOW IN RENDER)

Name:	thegreekmyth (7).png
Views:	70
Size:	739.2 KB
ID:	6893473
    Link world-

Name:	mountaintoolympus (3).png
Views:	61
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	6893474

(World features)
    • CREDITS beside the white door
    • GATEWAY to world inspirations
    • GREEK MYTHOLOGY THEME
    • All world have Zombie & Punch jammer, Pineapple guardian and The main world have Ghost charm
    • Storyline based on Percy Jackson
    • The story of the Greek Myth (Origin of World)
    • Medium to hard parkour with the use of Adventure items
    • Parkour with NO WINGS, SPEEDY AND ANY CLOTHING NEEDED.
    • Unique parkour mechanics
    • FACTS about Greek Mythology and Greek Gods
    • Vip area
    • Death traps, Storm clouds, Trickster
    • Puzzles
    • Riddles
    • Password door to proceed to the next journey

Leave a comment:

• Gungnirs
    replied
    FYSIRMENOS

Fysirmenos for WOTD.

You will be leaving from the City of Fysirmenos tomorrow to go the the supreme castle. It should be your day off. But as a part of the Order of the Stone, you are tasked to help the citizens. And the best way to do that is to end the corruption of the government. For the past few years, the government has never been equal. The poor are not given freedom. Now's the time to end that. Gather all the evidences and people's insight. We will publish them to start a revolution before you leave. This has to come from rich and educated people as well. It is the only way to make them see heart. But this isn't going to be simply just taking items. As a defense, they will rarely speak about your clues.

Key note: The world can either be a free roam, or a puzzle. Depends on how you want to enjoy the world.

The puzzle needs at least 7 people to start.

Here are its photos:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fysirmenos.png Views:	0 Size:	632.8 KB ID:	6893134​ Here are its complete render:

I've placed all the planner render due to the main one being glitched.

Leave a comment:

• tatertots
    replied

Name:	thewarpeddungeon.png
Views:	91
Size:	631.1 KB
ID:	6893268 GrowID: Rovie
    World: THEWARPEDDUNGEON

Some blocks are missing due to render issues!

Intro/Story:

This adventure contains 3 interlinked worlds. The first one (ATROUBLEDMIND) helps introduce the story to players. The second world (THEWARPEDDUNGEON) is what can be seen in the render, where the majority of the journey is spent. Finally, the third one (THEWARPEDCONCLUSION) contains an unexpected ending for players.

Interlinked Worlds:

Gameplay Features:

I hope everyone finds as much enjoyment in this world as I do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X