Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you guys leave some feedback please? Thanks : )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys leave some feedback please? Thanks : )

Click image for larger version

Name:	A550C169-912A-4A7A-B2FE-2F4A5FFD4857.png
Views:	3
Size:	784.4 KB
ID:	6721072

Hello everyone, last time I’ve opened a thread I haven’t got any feedback or replies : ( I’ve now renovated the world and I would love to hear your thoughts : ) Can you guys leave me some feedback about the world and the story? Also world looks way better in game so feel free to visit the “THETABLEMOUNTAIN”. I would be so happy if also NekoRei can tell her opinion about it, so I can improve myself : ) I would appreciate any positive or negative feedback guys! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Story:

You and your friend Daniel are both archaeologists and had the dream of visiting the Table Mountain in South Africa because of its mystery. So, both of you took a vacation from your job and headed to the famous mountain. In 1812, a company called Growmining have started mining somewhere on the Table Mountain aiming to find diamonds. However the company stopped its operations in 1813. Growmining have announced that the reason of shut down was that they couldn’t find any diamonds. Speculations circulated among many mining experts and other companies, which believed that the reason behind the shut down wasn’t about “not finding any diamonds”. Many researches were made by the world's top mining experts, all the results proved that the speculations were absolutely true. “Table Mountain's soil was very rich in fossils, coal, carbon and most importantly diamonds". Which means the odds of not finding diamonds are very low. These results made people create conspiracies. They thought that Growmining's discoveries were not only limited to diamonds, but also to a mysterious element which transforms coal to any gemstone. Growmining decided to hide their findings from the government and the world because it was the only discovered element that turns coal into any gemstone in the world. There were also rumors that the needed resources to survive living under the mountain were available to them so they could live there while producing gemstones. Furthermore, there are some rumors saying that Growmining have sent a crew of 16 people to the mine, but only 8 people were left there, which made people believe that half of the crew stayed in the mine and made it as their natural habitat. For this reason, experts and many other people requested from the government, clarifications and investigations on the company's work. A crew of 20 governmental investigators were appointed to the area. When the crew first went to the area they noticed that the ceiling of the tunnel that paved the way to the mine was almost entirely collapsed, hard to remove, thus, impossible to go through it. After a month of investigations, the crew couldn’t find a way to get in. Therefore, the government have decided that the theories were just rumors and it was a big waste of time and money. So they have suspended the investigations. However, some people still believed the fact that there is still a way to get into the mine. You and Daniel belonged to this group of people.

Author: Dulger aka CraneGT
    [Goals]
    -WOTD Winner (3/10)
    -VOTW Winner (0/1)
    -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
    Instagram: dulger_gt

You can change the entrance. I didn't like it very much. Also, you can place jammers and other stuff into the parkour and camouflage them. 10/9 overall
    Discord: Wrix#5799

Comment

It’s speckled way too much
      Sup
      IGN: Rovie
      Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

Thanks guys, anyone any feedback?
        [Goals]
        -WOTD Winner (3/10)
        -VOTW Winner (0/1)