your opinion about my world: BLIVESMATTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opinion about my world: BLIVESMATTER

I created this world with an incredible story, but I feel a slight lack of design... I don't know.
    I invite everyone in the world, BLIVESMATTER, and leave your opniao here, what can I improve to become a wotd?
    It's a very important topic about racism, it addresses some cases and a new way of making a story.
    I got a little confused with the huge amount of GAME WORLDS winning wotd, then I got confused.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blivesmatter.png
Views:	6
Size:	578.4 KB
ID:	6721243

as I said in the previous thread. This is absolutely ridiculous, you're using a basic human rights movement as a wotd attempt.

It doesn't matter if you filled the signs with awareness, the players are still forced to parkour through to actually learn. If you really care for blm, it's a lot better to make a whole world about raising awareness which is accessible, instead of parkouring through random environments which are not related at all along with a giant pixel art.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
      as I said in the previous thread. This is absolutely ridiculous, you're using a basic human rights movement as a wotd attempt.

It doesn't matter if you filled the signs with awareness, the players are still forced to parkour through to actually learn. If you really care for blm, it's a lot better to make a whole world about raising awareness which is accessible, instead of parkouring through random environments which are not related at all along with a giant pixel art.
      Thicc comment, Salute!
      I build castles

For Building Services go to CLEOAI.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post

Well said.
        IGN : PHAETHON

~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON­čÄ╝­čÄ╝­čÄ╝

Comment

Does the B stand for blue or black?
          IGN: Demystify
          Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
          Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by lukj2001 View Post
            Does the B stand for blue or black?
            Judging by the pixel art, I think the world is about bees. Bee lives do matter in environmental sustainability.
            Originally posted by tson
            *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
            Just finished transcribing thisÔÇŽdeliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
            The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
              Judging by the pixel art, I think the world is about bees. Bee lives do matter in environmental sustainability.
              Not to step on any toes or anything.. but..

I'm pretty sure OP was referring to Barnacles? As we all know the great coral reef has been shrinking for years, and it needs saving.
              IGN: Clarken
              Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Working...
              X