Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback for my World?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feedback for my World?

    World : TOPIAPATH
    My GrowID : MyoID

    can i ask for a feedback for my first attempt to build an adventure themed world?
    its my first time and im not really good at design XD



    there 3 levels in my world
    1. Adventure door level : ask you to bring item (adv items)
    2. Dark Labyrinth/Maze (using a dark cave background)
    3. Memories test (about the world)

    sorry for bad grammar
    Click image for larger version

Name:	topiapath.png
Views:	2
Size:	563.0 KB
ID:	6721363

  • #2
    Use a world planner - you'll end up with a much cleaner looking world. Mix up your house with more blocks. Roofs aren't usually made of the same material as the walls. Add shape to your land, it doesn't look natural if it's just straight. Experiment with other tree shapes and potentially use other blocks for the trees. You're not limited to just hedges and sequoias. The weather already has clouds, there is no need for you to add new clouds. They will look out of place on the render. Add wallpapers to the bottom of your floating islands - it will be a big improvement. Plan out the locations of your elements. You're not limited to square shaped structures and rooms.

    Practice on the world planner:

    https://okass.net/growtopia/planner.php

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kranken View Post
      Use a world planner - you'll end up with a much cleaner looking world. Mix up your house with more blocks. Roofs aren't usually made of the same material as the walls. Add shape to your land, it doesn't look natural if it's just straight. Experiment with other tree shapes and potentially use other blocks for the trees. You're not limited to just hedges and sequoias. The weather already has clouds, there is no need for you to add new clouds. They will look out of place on the render. Add wallpapers to the bottom of your floating islands - it will be a big improvement. Plan out the locations of your elements. You're not limited to square shaped structures and rooms.

      Practice on the world planner:

      https://okass.net/growtopia/planner.php
      Thank so much for the feedback i`ll try to change/improve it.... again tysm

      Comment


      • #4
        tbh, I think it looks pretty cool. well done. i like some of your concepts. Maybe, since the theme seems to be old, change the weather machine. Also, idk if the memory part is a super good idea. Overall tho nice.

        Comment


        • #5
          World is looking pretty nice. I would suggest you to write a good background story which will make the world even better. Also the parkour with only 1 block space is too narrow. You can also use your space more efficiently. Btw don’t worry about the grammar, no one is perfect : )

          Good Luck on WOTD! Feel free to contact me via Instagram, PM or in game if you need any help : )
          [Goals]
          -WOTD Winner (3/10)
          -VOTW Winner (0/1)
          -Level (46/50)

          IGN: Dulger
          Instagram: dulger_gt

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by iFreezee View Post
            tbh, I think it looks pretty cool. well done. i like some of your concepts. Maybe, since the theme seems to be old, change the weather machine. Also, idk if the memory part is a super good idea. Overall tho nice.
            yeah i agree with the weather machine xD... i think i`ll try to change it with something else later, i just dont know what to make in the memory part T-T . Anyway thanks for the feedback

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by CraneGT View Post
            World is looking pretty nice. I would suggest you to write a good background story which will make the world even better. Also the parkour with only 1 block space is too narrow. You can also use your space more efficiently. Btw don’t worry about the grammar, no one is perfect : )

            Good Luck on WOTD! Feel free to contact me via Instagram, PM or in game if you need any help : )
            im so bad at making a story xD, and i`ll try to use my space more efficiently . Thank you for the feedback

            Comment


            • #7
              Feedback for my world

              Click image for larger version

Name:	1594255250788.png
Views:	3
Size:	787.8 KB
ID:	6606616

              Can i ask for a feedback for my design? Is there something wrong?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ProfAzmi; 07-09-2020, 12:47 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ProfAzmi View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]243214[/ATTACH]

                Can i ask for a feedback for my design? Is there something wrong?
                I don’t think it would be beneficial to ask this on someone else’s thread. Just start up your own one and ask there.
                IGN : PHAETHON

                ~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON🎼🎼🎼

                Comment

                Working...
                X