• Show
Clear All

• Give Some Suggestion Please

Click image for larger version

Name:	minetouring (1).png
Views:	3
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	6721379

Where do you think I can improve my world ?
    GrowID : JunHongYT
    Instagram : @jun_hong_gt
    Youtube : Jun Hong

It looks nice. Some suggestions...
    -I'm not sure if the clouds are really necessary. If you just added them to fill the empty space then I would remove.
    -Spikes- In some parts of the cave I think stalagmites and stalactites would fit better than twisted spikes. Also, The spikes above the tree could probably be painted or altered to make them more a part of the tree instead of on top.
    -Right now the bridge looks like it is somewhat floating. Maybe you could extend the supports to the ground or redesign the bridge?
    Discord - Jahbol#2600

Comment

Originally posted by JoTheWarrior View Post
      It looks nice. Some suggestions...
      -I'm not sure if the clouds are really necessary. If you just added them to fill the empty space then I would remove.
      -Spikes- In some parts of the cave I think stalagmites and stalactites would fit better than twisted spikes. Also, The spikes above the tree could probably be painted or altered to make them more a part of the tree instead of on top.
      -Right now the bridge looks like it is somewhat floating. Maybe you could extend the supports to the ground or redesign the bridge?
      Thank You, I will take note of that.

Comment

Overall world is beautiful but I believe you could’ve used the space a bit more efficient.
        [Goals]
        -WOTD Winner (3/10)
        -VOTW Winner (0/1)
        -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
        Instagram: dulger_gt

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E0715DB3-AB38-485C-A302-029A65D03C4A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	6606093
          (I showed the parts I like/dislike on the render, green circles are the parts I liked, reds are disliked)

First of all, I’ll tell the parts I liked. The perspective at clouds using the wallpaper is so cool, you should do that for other clouds too. I also liked the wooden house&the building above it.

Suggestions: The buildings at mine is not really mine themed, check out the items released with spelunkorama update such as dwarwen items. The terrain/cave backgrounds are not glued to each other which is a point too. I also suggest you to use the cloud part a bit more efficiently with obelisks/sungates ect.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful, good luck with your WOTD attempt.
          IGN: Bardes
          Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
          Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Originally posted by Bardes View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]242484[/ATTACH]
            (I showed the parts I like/dislike on the render, green circles are the parts I liked, reds are disliked)

First of all, I’ll tell the parts I liked. The perspective at clouds using the wallpaper is so cool, you should do that for other clouds too. I also liked the wooden house&the building above it.

Suggestions: The buildings at mine is not really mine themed, check out the items released with spelunkorama update such as dwarwen items. The terrain/cave backgrounds are not glued to each other which is a point too. I also suggest you to use the cloud part a bit more efficiently with obelisks/sungates ect.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful, good luck with your WOTD attempt.
            Okay, noted.

Comment

Working...
            X