Clear All

• CrateShip
    replied
    get night weather

Leave a comment:

• Emphera
    replied
    Originally posted by Juliano (IamWood) View Post
    Actually I could lower the sea level by 10 blocks and then lower the ship and some obstacles, but it will take some time and I think it will actually look better! Thanks a lot! (By the way this will cause me to rewrite like 5 full of story guestbooks, and move the door)
    Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Juliano (IamWood)
    replied
    Originally posted by Emphera View Post
    Bro I stan the crabs lol!

But hey tbh I think it looks good otherwise, but is there any way you could make the water-covered area a bit tinier?
    Also the rags look a little flat in my eyes, maybe try to make them a bit higher or add some shadowing for it?

Anyways beauty is in the eye of beholder! If you think it looks good, then keep it that way C:
    Actually I could lower the sea level by 10 blocks and then lower the ship and some obstacles, but it will take some time and I think it will actually look better! Thanks a lot! (By the way this will cause me to rewrite like 5 full of story guestbooks, and move the door)

Leave a comment:

• Emphera
    replied
    Bro I stan the crabs lol!

But hey tbh I think it looks good otherwise, but is there any way you could make the water-covered area a bit tinier?
    Also the rags look a little flat in my eyes, maybe try to make them a bit higher or add some shadowing for it?

Anyways beauty is in the eye of beholder! If you think it looks good, then keep it that way C:

Leave a comment:

• Juliano (IamWood)
    replied
    Originally posted by Bardes View Post
    The area covered with water is huge, terrain and other buildings are really messy. If you ask me, that wouldn’t be enough for WOTD.
    That is what I aim for, raw terrain and buildings destroyed by time. I consider my chances pretty good and I will improve some things. I know, it might not be your style, but if you can suggest some constructive criticism and suggestions, I would appreciate it very much .

Leave a comment:

• Bardes
    replied
    Originally posted by Juliano (IamWood) View Post
    First of all the world is unplayable yet till I make sure that it is the best version possible. Second of all, I want you, guys, to check out this render and tell me some visual details to improve, suggest me a better weather machine and give me suggestions regarding paint job. Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]243420[/ATTACH]
    The area covered with water is huge, terrain and other buildings are really messy. If you ask me, that wouldn’t be enough for WOTD.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    replied
    this world has crabs

Leave a comment:

• Juliano (IamWood)
    started a topic Check out the render of my world FALSTER

Check out the render of my world FALSTER

First of all the world is unplayable yet till I make sure that it is the best version possible. Second of all, I want you, guys, to check out this render and tell me some visual details to improve, suggest me a better weather machine and give me suggestions regarding paint job. Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	falster.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	6721541
Working...
X