Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOONY by voony, for WOTD

Hello guys!
    I am voony, and Welcome to my main World!

The world will focus mainly on the design itself and as well as the easy to understand adventure because I want the visitors of my world to feel the ambiance of these one of a kind world.

And now, it is my pleasure to present to you my main world!

VOONY by voony
    Click image for larger version  Name:	voony.png Views:	72 Size:	559.9 KB ID:	6865878
    Improvements Made:

What's in the world?
    -Aesthetic Design
    -Adventure Items
    -Xenonite Crystal
    -Complete Jammers
    -Weather Machine- Epoch
    -Cybots
    -Portal Game
    -Secret Passage Game
    -VIP Area

I want to thank the following players for being there in my journey to be able to finish these world.

The following players are: nabikrebs, elyxial, prodigydawn, earljey, EnailuJ, owley, jakefarming, Zytran, JunhongYT, bakwu CaIIiope, KLZ, Acais, Aeios, freakr, Truthie, and many more specially to my other friends and to the members of Builders Guild.

Sorry to the players who I forgot to list down but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge your support, you know who you are, Thank you!

That's all! Give these amazing players around of applause!

Thank you for reading!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by voony; 08-06-2020, 08:52 AM.
    GOALS:
    LEVEL (86/90)
    FOCUSED EYES (100/100)DONE!
    GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
    DONE!

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2019 (CAVEOFWEALTH--MARCH 01, 2019)

FIRST WINNER OF WOTD TROPHY-2020 (WINGEDSUN--JANUARY 09, 2020)

IG: @voony_gt

this is a great main but not enough to make wotd sorry dude! the world looks cool and all but you have to put more decorations on it
    Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	voony.png
Views:	64
Size:	541.6 KB
ID:	6868308
      New: Improve the upper part of the world.
      Last edited by voony; 08-03-2020, 05:30 AM.
      GOALS:
      LEVEL (86/90)
      GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
      DONE!

Comment

The world looks nice. Must've been expensive too since you spent quite a few world locks even on small details such as the prehistoric vines & ferns. Definely should win WOTD in my opinion.

You shouldn't say that you're the original creator and it was planned by yourself.. well the world is since you had to place the blocks but the overall theme isn't by you. I've actually seen the original picture.

I recognized the world when I saw it but didn't quite remember where I did.

Don't get me wrong, the world is still amazing and obviously took a lot of effort by you.. it's just that you should also credit the person who made the original picture.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

It's cute overall, but I agree with Jed - making your own idea from start to finish is great, and boasting about it is justified in what you make!
          But when you take someone else's work and use that for heavy inspiration without credit, the proud attitude/claiming your world is entirely unique and extraordinary just seems a bit unfair.

It looks like a nice spot to hang out regardless, and there's no shame in saying you rebuilt a world based on a design you saw somewhere. I'd also have liked to know more about the adventure in the world, as well as some of the specifics behind features that are included - beyond a list of stuff.

But neat job interpreting a piece of art and making it your own - it's a neat addition to the worlds out there.

Comment

1 word - plagiarism. And yes rebuilding someone else work is not bad but when it comes to not giving the person who made it some credit, it becomes bad almost like a crime. But anyways, it could win, maybe adding more things to do or a story, anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              The world looks nice. Must've been expensive too since you spent quite a few world locks even on small details such as the prehistoric vines & ferns. Definely should win WOTD in my opinion.

You shouldn't say that you're the original creator and it was planned by yourself.. well the world is since you had to place the blocks but the overall theme isn't by you. I've actually seen the original picture.

I recognized the world when I saw it but didn't quite remember where I did.

Don't get me wrong, the world is still amazing and obviously took a lot of effort by you.. it's just that you should also credit the person who made the original picture.

Thank you for your compliments!
              I never knew that it was a deviant art as I've seen that only from Pinterest. But well, yeah! Thank you for giving me such an important information.

Credits added!
              GOALS:
              LEVEL (86/90)
              GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
              DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Grxwtopia View Post
                It's cute overall, but I agree with Jed - making your own idea from start to finish is great, and boasting about it is justified in what you make!
                But when you take someone else's work and use that for heavy inspiration without credit, the proud attitude/claiming your world is entirely unique and extraordinary just seems a bit unfair.

It looks like a nice spot to hang out regardless, and there's no shame in saying you rebuilt a world based on a design you saw somewhere. I'd also have liked to know more about the adventure in the world, as well as some of the specifics behind features that are included - beyond a list of stuff.

But neat job interpreting a piece of art and making it your own - it's a neat addition to the worlds out there.
                I'll be careful with the words I will use from now on!
                Thank you for the compliments!
                GOALS:
                LEVEL (86/90)
                GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
                DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by 100olobeef View Post
                  1 word - plagiarism. And yes rebuilding someone else work is not bad but when it comes to not giving the person who made it some credit, it becomes bad almost like a crime. But anyways, it could win, maybe adding more things to do or a story, anything.
                  I appreciate your opinion
                  Credits has been added
                  GOALS:
                  LEVEL (86/90)
                  GOLDEN PICKAXE (200/200)
                  DONE!

Comment

Working...
                  X