Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - December Cycle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominating THEDAYWEEXTINCT for WOTD!

(the empty space has space junk that doesn't show on the render)

QUICK DESCRIPTION:

THEDAYWEEXTINCT. Why did we go extinct? All the humans are gone, city's are ruined and the earth is now the biggest graveyard in the universe. Youre a stranger that mysteriously woke up in the middle of the weird creatures attack. Youre mission is to find why and how did we go extinct.

World Contains:

-Unique and Original Story
    -Signs that has some information about the story
    -Unique Gameplay
    -Noob Friendly
    -Basic Jammers
    -Xenonite Crystal
    -Ghost Charm
    -Creditory Board

Click image for larger version

Name:	thedayweextinct (1).png
Views:	161
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6955744

Comment

• Grow ID: iGabre
      Name World: LAPLANDD
      I created a little story by myself:"Kidnapped Santa Claus by the Spirits of the Forest"

Before 300 years ago, were living a gnomes, who were working for Santa Claus. One morning they woke up and saw that Santa Claus is gone..Gnomes were so scared because till Christmas left only month! They tried to searching Santa Claus everywhere. They saw a Christmas tree and they asked: "Dear Christmas Tree, did you see a Santa Claus?" Christmas tree answered: "No, I didn't. But go and ask the moon, where is Santa Claus! Because he knows everything!" They went through forests and snowdrift till they reach the moon. Gnomes were suprised! Because moon (sun brother) was so huge. They asked moon: "Dear moon, you see and know everything, can you tell us, where is a Santa Claus?" Moon said: "Yes, i know where he is. The spirits of the forest kidnapped Santa Claus! They hate Christmas and they did it." Gnomes became sad because they don't know how to defeat the spirits of the forest! So, pass this parkour, quiz game, defeat spirits, collect all letters, help Santa Claus and Christmas! (Turn on your imagination! Imagine, that you are in this story and in this time before 300 years ago).
      World Contains:
      -Xenonite Crystal;
      -Punch and Zombie jammers;
      -Ghost Charm;
      -Firehouse;
      -Game Generator;
      -Weather Machine-Snowy Night;
      -Puzzle(you need to collect all letters);
      -Story;
      -Interesting facts about Christmas;
      -Quiz game;
      -Interlinked world (World Name POJUTIS)​​​;
      -Winterfest Items used;
      -Thanksgiving event items used.
      THIS WORLD IS AN EASY/MEDIUM/HARD PARKOUR!
      THIS WORLD HAS A PARKOUR AND INTERLINKED WORLD! THIS WORLD HAS A STORY AND FACTS ABOUT CHRISTMAS, QUIZ GAME, V.I.P ROOM, ADVENTURE GAMES!

With friend we made this world with love, spent hours and days to make it better and better. Thanks so much for ErnisTsg! He helped me so much!
      Thank you all! Love you!!!
      ~iGabre

Name:	laplandd-3.png
Views:	145
Size:	763.4 KB
ID:	6955760

Name:	pojutis-2.png
Views:	129
Size:	245.8 KB
ID:	6955761

Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating ARCADIANVILLAGE for WOTD!

GrowID: Techrome
        World: ARCADIANVILLAGE

It was a place of peace and tranquility. The community was enjoying their safety in the village, until the seemingly illusory future collided with what’s existent in the present. Or is it really just an illusion?

What used to be arcadian is now invaded by the unfathomable. The future is here, and it brought with it its bizarre innovations such as the new look of barns and the technology of hydroponics.

Embark on a journey to save ARCADIANVILLAGE and bring back its rightful state. You shall be guided by the village chief, but be prepared for mazes, parkours, temples, and traps. Grab the torch and golden idol of rescue and return the village into being arcadian! Who knows? The village may offer you an access to an exclusive room or house!

* Special thanks to my friends, Eldragonoid, Juush, and SanLazaro for providing some of the items used in this world and of course, support!

* The torch pixel art was made by me, Techrome, but I based its look on the image of the torch in this game.

This world has:
        • A punch jammer
        • A zombie jammer
        • A firehouse
        • A ghost charm
        • Waterfall sanctuaries
        • An exclusive golden room and village house for the world’s parkour/journey completers
        • Readily available village houses
        • Trees with weeping willow streamers and climbing vines
        • A maze with facts about the world
        • A tree parkour
        • A temple maze with parkour
        • A torch pixel art
        • Modern innovations such as the new look of barns and the hydroponics breakthrough
        • A cable car
        • Iron rooms
        • Streetlights (made with dwarven) with fire escapes on the pole to be able to jump up to the password door located above them
        • A guestbook with the world’s story
        • Public guestbooks
        • Clash items
        • Adventure items (old and new)
        • Bountiful items
        P.S. Moon lamps were used in the world; however, these won’t show up in the render. To put it out there, moon lamps are located in the exclusive village house, golden room, and streetlights (made with dwarven).

Thank you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	EBFAF404-E497-4F42-9909-CBC34DD930C4.png Views:	0 Size:	1.23 MB ID:	6955806
        Enthusiasm is the key to success.

The main goal is to reach the capacity to help and give.

Comment

• Re-nominating: THEAFTERTIME
          Interlinked with THEAFTERTIME2
          Ign: Krag

Features include:
          - Story and credit board
          - Challenging parkour
          - Basic jammers and Xenonite crystal
          - Sungate (although easier in a group; It is possible alone)
          - Adventure items and clash items
          - Original password puzzle
          - VIP room

Name:	F42AB2C7-1189-4C1B-AFE9-DAB0C1912DFC.png
Views:	132
Size:	777.7 KB
ID:	6955813Click image for larger version

Name:	FAA1A368-ED5E-4C61-982A-454B1639038B.png
Views:	121
Size:	751.0 KB
ID:	6955814Click image for larger version

Name:	2F27A382-4757-4C2E-9C56-03365DCA2678.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	6955815
          IGN: KRAG

Comment

• World: THESUNSETGROVE
            IGN: Kroakie

Render: Click image for larger version

Name:	thesunsetgrove.png
Views:	160
Size:	711.2 KB
ID:	6955880

[Updated] World Story: The Sunset Grove, as they say, because of the sunset colors of the trees, is in danger. The sunset has disappeared, and now it has turned into nighttime! As the Grove's Gardener, a person in charge of delivering four bountiful idols to the Grandfather Grove Tree, you must try to deliver the idols quickly before the grove's trees' colors turn all green and the Grandfather Grove tree is withered.

This world contains:
            - Punch and Zombie Jammers
            - Pineapple Guardian, Ghost Charm, & Firehouse
            - Engaging parkour
            - Puzzles
            - Usage of cybots
            - Area for completers
            IGN: kroakie
            "7/19/13"

Comment

• TEMPLEOFCERBERUS

GrowID: KyoC

Name:	templeofcerberus.png
Views:	164
Size:	831.6 KB
ID:	6955893

STORY:
              One day theres a traveler who received a letter from an unknown person. The letter is about an invitation to a place called the temple of Cerberus. This caught the traveler's interest, and then the traveler made up his mind to go on an adventure in the Temple of Cerberus.

World includes:
              -Zombie jammer, Punch jammer, Ghost charm, Fire house, Weather machine Heatwave
              -Story and credit boards
              -Funny story and conversations with mannequins
              -Original story and Characters
              -Fun parkour mechanics
              -Easy parkour
              -Maze
              -Short quiz
              -Adventure items
              -VIP room for those who have finished the world.

World made for people to have fun and reading stories with joy and laughter

Credits
              -CLOUT for funding the world and giving me advices, feedback and changed some part of the world so that it would look better
              -PHAETHON for inspiring me to make the world
              -KangenMel for testing the parkour to make sure there's no error so that the others can play the world without any problems
              -CHATTA for funding the world too

Comment

• World : INHABITEDCAVE
                Growid : SadarID

Hello Growtopians,
                I Want To Nominate INHABITEDCAVE for WOTD!

Quick Description :

There is a story that tells of a miner who died in this cave because he was killed by an unknown person. Some people claim it is still hanging around this cave, so that people named this cave as INHABITEDCAVE. After some time, me and a group of my friends wanted to go explore the cave, and it turned out that we got lost and couldn't get out of the cave. We need your help to help us out of this cave.

World Contains :

- Punch Jammer
                - Zombie Jammer
                - Ghost Charm
                - Weather Machine - Rainy City
                - Dark Cave

Name:	image_193968.png
Views:	168
Size:	403.1 KB
ID:	6955912

World : DIMENSIONREALM
                Growid : SadarID

Description :

One time there was an accident while Michael and Tony were walking so it didn't feel like they were heading into the forest. There Michael and Tony enter a dimension they both don't know about. Until a while later they meet someone, they both ask how to get out of this dimension, that person tells them how to get out of that dimension. The two of them are ordered to find an object called a Dimensional Statue. The two people immediately searched for the object.

World Contains :

- Punch and Zombie Jammer
                - Ghost Charm
                - Weather Machine - Jungle
                - Pineapple Guardians
                - Xenonite Crystal
                - Story & Credits Board

Name:	13-53-50-dimensionrealm.png
Views:	153
Size:	805.9 KB
ID:	6955918

Comment

• ______________
                  SPOOKYCULTURE

GrowID: CLOUT
                  - World is interactive, easy and fun to play.
                  - Parkours are made easy for new players.
                  - Fun parkours, and a easy to understand story for players to read and explore.
                  - A nice character development.
                  -Original storyline with original characters.

Hi everyone, i would like to bring you SPOOKYCULTURE, a fun and interactive world, trying something new with block designs, this world is dedicated to last month, the spookiest month of the year October. Please bring friends with you for a more immersive experience around the world!!! Highly suggested!!!

KyoC - For funding the world, helping giving feedback with the design, making sure the signs and board are not set to public, and checking for grammatical errors as well as testing the parkour.

CLOUT - For designing the world, building the parkour, contributing in the story, and listening to feedbacks and making changes when needed.

Laeo, Morpz, ChiefDanK, KyoC for test running the world, and helping to proof-read the story!

To my friends, and my friends continuous support.
                  There was once a man named Jose who was a lumberjack. One day he was in the forest lumbering trees, as a Hut came into his view, he was curious what it was doing in a forest like this. His curiosity got the better of him when the Hut wasn't just any Hut, but a Witches..
                  - Cool story and interaction with Mannequins.
                  - Obelisks and sungate.
                  - Credits board.
                  - Parkour is made not-too-hard, new players to the game are kept in mind.
                  - A VIP room for players to relax after completing the Story and Parkour.
                  - Made for players to experience some fright, and for parkour lovers, this is the world for you!
                  - Take a tour around SPOOKY CULTURE and learn about some of the horrifying history that happened about in Jose's Village there!
                  - World is much more fun playing with a friend for a more immersive experience!!!

We hope you have a thrilling time experiencing this world!
                  ______________ Before changes and feeback:

Name:	spookyculture_2.png
Views:	156
Size:	369.9 KB
ID:	6955932 ______________
                  After changes and feeback:

Name:	spookyculture-1.png
Views:	144
Size:	369.7 KB
ID:	6955933

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	magustemple (1).png Views:	0 Size:	340.3 KB ID:	6955936Click image for larger version  Name:	bhujerba (1).png Views:	0 Size:	696.3 KB ID:	6955937
                    Nominating MAGUSTEMPLE as WOTD

-Tribute world made for PHAETHON-

The story takes place in a place far east of the Ascension Realm, in the nation of Avalice.
                    It is about the journey of a young adventurer trying to achieve his dreams in becoming a Magus.

World features :

-Required Jammers
                    -Ghost Charm
                    -Credits Board
                    -No Parkour Adventure
                    -RNG based World, filled with quests and riddles,
                    - Magic battle, (RNG based)
                    -Free-world system (Players are free to roam the world to explore. They are not glued to a certain questline. Although to progress players are required to complete a questline.)
                    -Password dechiper (hard riddle)
                    -A detailed lore surrounding the world.
                    -Linked to the world BHUJERBA.

World was built to continue the saga of RPG based adventure worlds

World's concept inspired by Final Fantasy 12 and ASCENSIONREALM by PHAETHON.
                    Houses inspired from START by Fournos
                    Last edited by dubov; 11-30-2020, 06:40 AM. Reason: some words

Comment

• THEMEHOUSE
                      Created by: FearLessCat
                      Imagine you want to go in a museum instead of painting and stuffs; in this world you will see a different kind of room for a specific annual event.

The main purpose of this world is to showcase every Annual event and shop's creativity packs on the game and also 8 pixel art included that you can take pictures inside. By entering the portal you will explore every event that had happened in growtopia starting from Anniversary event to Winter event.
                      Every room is worth taking a photo of.

The world consists of:
                      • Annual Event theme starting from January to December a total of 12 events
                      • Shop Creativity packs
                      • 8 Pixel arts that you can take a picture inside
                      • BASIC JAMMERS (Punch & Zombie)
                      • Ghost Charm
                      • Firehouse
                      • Oldest to Newest Annual event BLOCKS and ITEMS
                      • Credit board for the pixel art and world inspiration (Including World link for the world I've got inspired)Click image for larger version

Name:	themehouse.png
Views:	155
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	6955960

Comment

• Nominating my world for WOTD
                        • World name: THECASTLEOFWINTER.
                        • GrowID: CaTaTa.
                        Story: Growch is in a bad mood! WHY? It's because he didn't get enough winter gifts from us, growtopians. So he decided to attack and eat this delicious gingerbread castle! So you're here as a hero to save people inside this giant castle!

Features:
                        - Punch jammer.
                        - Zombie jammer,
                        - Ghost charm.
                        - Pineapple guardian.
                        - Mini-mod.
                        - Christmas themed and a perfect design for it(outside and inside the castle).
                        - A parkour to complete.
                        - Word puzzle.
                        - Weather machine - Snowy night.
                        - Christmas song.
                        - A linked portal to the world that inspired and pushed me to build and nominate this world!

*This castle shape - design, is created and built by me.
                        I didn't copy any other person's world or castle...
                        *World : ''THESILVERMOON'' and ''PAINTEDKITTY'' has the same castle, I know... I did build them too as a gift for moderators!
                        And finally, I'm here to nominate this first world for the WOTD title with my own creativity , thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	thecastleofwinter.png Views:	0 Size:	515.8 KB ID:	6956095

Comment

• A different kind of virus, the
                          MaliciousMalware

IGN: Jyhnxx

Click image for larger version  Name:	MMLogo1.png Views:	54 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	6910598

Inspiration for the image above from Electrolava9's WOTD submissions.in this thread.

MaliciousMalware is a parkour world themed around malware infections on computers. The world contains parkour of medium to hard difficulty and contains a good amount of checkpoints so hard parts of the parkour don't need to be repeated too many times. So.. hop on the code and see where it takes you!

World Features:
                          -Tips on how to keep your device safe from malwares.
                          -Noob Friendly, does not require anything to beat.
                          -Basic Jammers, Ghost Charm and Firehouse.
                          -Credit Board.

The render of the world itself did not look that great partly due to the fact that dark cave backgrounds don't work in the render. I've made the render by adding black to the parts which have dark cave backgrounds.

Render:

Click image for larger version  Name:	maliciousmalware2.png Views:	125 Size:	303.0 KB ID:	6951459
                          a

Jedaki

Comment

• SHANGHAHAI by voony

Name:	shanghahai.png
Views:	148
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	6956114

Inspired from Shanghai, China. A world finance and cultural center.

voony presents to you the partial part of Shanghai, China.

What's in the world?
                            ■Necessary Jammers
                            ■Weather Machine-Stuff
                            ■Creditory Mannequin
                            ■Adventure Game
                            ■Password Game
                            ■Portal Game
                            ■Cybot Game
                            ■VIP Place

Additional Information:
                            Since, Shanghai, China is a global financial hub. In relation to it, I put information on how to validate a credit card number manually. It's easy!

Thank you!
                            In-game Name: vooNY

Instagram: @voony_gt
                            Discord: voony#2432

Comment

• QingyunPeaks - a Genshin Impact inspired world.

A mysterious monument has recently discovered by you in a mountain located in Liyue. Surrounded by many other mountains lives the monument in Qingyun Peaks. Solve riddles, go through puzzles, parkours, and quizzes in order to satisfy what it wants. Hidden locations and prizes await those who dare to ascend!

Worlds has -
                              PZ Jammers, Snowy Weathers

Click image for larger version  Name:	qingyunpeaks.png Views:	199 Size:	519.0 KB ID:	6944722​​​​​​​​​​​

Good luck and have fun~

FruityHarvests
                              It was 1980, there were tensions between the Pineapple and Apple race. It was the great fruity war of 1980! Historians call it the "Great apples war" where millions of apples and pineapples fought it out - the battlefield was full of delicious juices! The war made history, it was the world's smallest war which lasted just 3 minutes! Lucky for them, they had many awesome warriors to make sure their race lives and does not go extinct. Fight and breakthrough this tough battlefield full of fruity awesomeness.

Fight: Defeat enemies! Every kill is worth 2 points, a total of 20 kills (40 points) are needed to win!

Break: Too aggressive? Break their temple's game block for 40 points, an instant win.

Each team has 1 temple, and inside that temple will be the game block. On the battlefield there will be a Tomb Robber, this tomb robber requires two adventure items for the key to the shortcut. These two adventure items are located at each team's temple and once the items are given to the tomb robber the gate in the middle will open. This is a huge advantage to players who want to break their enemy's game block. Each temple also has a line of public building spots for more defenses.

Game Areas
                              Battlefield: This area is where players spawn in, their enemies will be the opposite of them. To enter their temple to break their game block, a player has to go across the battlefield and find their enemies spawn which has a door that leads to the temple.

Temples: This area is where both team's temples are located, a huge wall divides both teams, but if you give the tomb robber the adventure items the area is unlocked for direct entry to the enemy.

Game rules
                              Double Jump, Long Punch, and High Jump is enabled for everyone! Speedy is blocked.

Player kills take 2 hits
                              Game Block requires 30 punches, game block resets after a period of time
                              World Information
                              ~PZ Jammers
                              ~Xeno for fair play
                              ~Spring + Autumn weather cycle
                              ~New game mechanic
                              World Render

Click image for larger version  Name:	fruityharvests.png Views:	200 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	6944723​​​​​​​​​​​
                              GenSEAF
                              Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                              Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                              I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                              Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

• World: SKARZ
                                Ign: FFAKKE
                                Desc: Have basic jammers, some different kind of blocks, doors and stuff to new players to discover How to use them. I think hard level is 5-6/10 for people who do LOT of parkours but will be 9/10 to someone who is new, so it should give some hard times and be teaching. After finishing all levels, there is ”bonus-level” and when finished, you will get access to vip areas which is rounding the actual parkours, so you can watch, cheer and help people finishing it.
                                This world is for all animelovers! Music is inspired from one of the most touching song from naruto, left character is Naruto. Right one is All Might from series My Hero Academy, its also awesome show. I chose these because im kinda hooked on all animes, ENJOY

ps. i did few sb to test parkour and find possible glitch/broken etc blocks. But if you do this and find any issues, please leave mail or contact me! If you have other ideas or think there is something to build it more enjoyable for people, just hit me up

Click image for larger version  Name:	skarz.png Views:	440 Size:	495.7 KB ID:	6926335

Comment

Working...
                                X