No announcement yet.

Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - December Cycle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am Carbonide and I would like to nominate my newest world "GLOOMYCLIFFS" for the World of the Day. I'm sure you will love it!

Story:

Welcome young traveller to GLOOMYCLIFFS, a place where mysteries really occur and which have caused a lot of intrigue between its citizens. However, let me introduce you first into the city's story and its people. It all started in 1942 when the first settlers came to conquer America. During their journey, they found various extravagant places. That's when they got to know this valley till we know until today and where dreams, learnings and expiriences arrive everyday since because of all the mysteries our ancesters have had to deal with. This city is famous for its mine which provide special minerals. However, lately we have had some problems and we need your help. Would you be able to save this valley?

Throughout the world, the character will investigate and search for the problem that has caused harm to the town. As well, he will meet new places and the people of the town which will lead him to know what's the problem.

World Futures:
    • Fire House
    • Zombie and Punch Jammers
    • Ghost Charm
    • Autumn Weather
    • Puzzles
    • Parkour
    • Caves

As well, this world includes some new and inovative concepts which are:
    • Shadowed Painted Trees
    • Shadowed Painted Train
    • All the buildings include shadows and a 3D perspective
    • New blocks mixtures for a desert world by using glue and paint

Note: I used Space Junk Dirt, but it hasn't been added to the render system yet. Be sure to check it in game!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gloomycliffs.png
Views:	186
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	6973842

IGN: Carbonide

Comment

• I Build a Easter Themed Adventure/Parkour World! I hope you all will enjoy it!

GrowID: BestFace
      Worldname: THEMISSINGEASTERBUNNY

The World has:
      • Punch and Zombie Jammer
      • Ghost Charm
      • Firehouse
      • Mini Mod
      • Bunnylock
      • Vip for Winners

The World includes a Steam Part with own mechanism, a Part with Antigravity Fields, a Part with Sungates/Obseliks, a Maze, a Part with Cybots and Tricksters, a Part with Dimension Blocks, many Parts with Adventure Items, really cool Pixelarts and alot more!

I used Alot of Paint, Alot of Texture, Easter themed Blocks like Pastel Blocks or the Bunny Bouncer, Easter Checkpoints and alot of more! Couldnt do a song because of the wallpapers i used.

The Story is written by my Own! It is kinda long but it is really cool!

The Story:
      Do you guys want to know how the Easterbunny went missing?
      So this is where it all started at the age of five you believed on the Easterbunny and it also was your favorite Event but it all changed when you grew up and your Friends and your Family Members told you that the Easterbunny doesnt exist. So you stopped believing on it. After some years when you became eighteen You started Traveling around. One Day you were on your Way to Chile. Chile is really beatiful. You had not much Money with you so instead of taking a Uber to the Hotel you booked you decided to Walk. Your bagage was not that Heavy. Suddenly you realized that you got Lost. You looked around and noticed that it was a Forest but you couldnt see a way out of it. You tried to look at your Phone to see where your location is but there was no connection around. You were a bit worried about the Situation. You climbed up a tree to have a better view of the Place and maybe find a way out but you couldnt find anything except a Key. There was something written on it but you really couldnt read it because of the Dirt on it. So you cleaned it with the Water that u had in your Backpack. So after you cleaned the whole dirt you could read it."Key of the Easterbunny"You thought that it was just a Toy that was lost but after you find a Building 100 metres beside the Tree you get a bit curious. After some search you find the Lock. You try your Luck and put the Key into it.*Click* You had Luck the Key fitted into the Lock. You grabbed a Stick to protect yourself and opened the Door slowly. You started to go to the inside of the old Building. You screamed "ls someone here?, Can someone Help me?, I am Lost" out of no where a Bunny jumped infront of you. You both got scared. The Bunny started talking but you still couldnt believe what was happening right now. After you both talked a bit. The Helper of the Easterbunny said that the Easterbunny was lost because none of the Kids believed on him anymore. He asked for your Help, You were Positive and wanted to Help them. So your Adventure has Begun! Find the Easterbunny to save Easter

Render:

Name:	themissingeasterbunny.png
Views:	183
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	6973850

I Hope you will Visit me! Dont forget to Rate 5!
      Profile Picture by: Thiel4us

Comment

• Nominating SAVEOUREARTH for WOTD.
        Grow ID: KnightQ
        World: SAVEOUREARTH

World Description:
        Earth is our only home. We were made from it and we were sustained by it. We are deeply moved by its mysterious beauty and we are destroying it. We as humans are expected to respond with love and take proper care of the earth and one another.
        Environmental pollution has existed for centuries but only started to be significant following the industrial revolution in the 19th century.

World features:
        - PZ Jammers
        - Firehouse
        - Bountiful-blasted weather
        - Use of cybots
        - Use of treasure-blasted blocks
        - Use of Bountiful-blasted blocks
        - Use of adventure items
        - Clash mechanics
        - Facts about the Earth
        - Ways to save our Earth
        - Puzzle
        - Pixel Arts
        - Password doors
        - Creditory board
        - The Victory Room

Name:	saveourearth (1).png
Views:	150
Size:	1,011.4 KB
ID:	6973950

Comment

• DERBYVILLE
          Story:

Hey! It's been a year since i met you in 2019 Derby Champhionship. It was a great race, because
          you beat me in the last seconds. And you were a good rival at that time. I wrote this letter to you
          because Aimster is inviting all growtopians to join the 1st Derby Anniversary at Derby Village! I'm
          waiting for your arrival.

Your lovely rival,
          Samuel

This world has:
          -> Punch jammer, Zombie jammer, firehouse, Ghost Charm.
          -> Bountiful Blast weather
          -> Easy-medium-parkour (with uses of adventure items)
          -> Sungate game
          -> Story board
          -> Using gateway to adv. for Creditory
          -> VIP area
          -> Mint Julep Pixel art

growid: Frandde
          world: Derbyville

latest render: link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growtopiagame.com/derbyville.png

derbyville.png

Comment

• I'm Proudly represent and nominate my world REDBLUETOWN to WOTD
            INSPIRED From, Brr-lloon Warz 2020, the Balloon Warz and KingJaybee

World contains
            Punch and Zombie Jammers
            Monochromatic Blast!
            Game Generator (Game grave, game flags)
            Mini-mod
            Ghost charm
            Starship camera
            Firehouse
            Creditboard
            Waiting room
            Flag design
            Battle Area

Description world (how to play)
            This is a Pvp world, u need to take flags and put it to your base, the more the flag the more you win GOODLUCK!

Storyline
            There's are ancient artifacts that has been found in the mountain near the town. It was believed to give powers to the Growtopian who will hold and own it. Good news, it's easy to go and get it. The more we take, the stronger the power we get. The bad news is, there's the opposing team that is also tasked to get it. They can be aggressive as we are.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...edbluetown.png

Name:	redbluetown.png
Views:	165
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	6973978

Comment

• GrowID: ExRole
              World: WinterFWinterFestFun

πŸŽ„WinterFestFunπŸŽ„
              Hi, Merry Christmas, since I am a Muslim, here I will wish you a Merry Christmas in honor of Christianity, and I made this world for fun and respect for Christianity, since now is the last winter in 2020 and we are doing a lot of very pleasant celebrations at winter 2020 event, I will say goodbye to winterfest 2020, and we will meet again at winterfest 2021 next year, Thankyou Ubisoft.

World Has:
              β€’Punch & Zombie Jammer
              β€’Ghost Charm
              β€’Anti Gravity
              β€’Open Free World
              β€’Night Weather
              β€’Credit Board
              β€’Vip Room

*There are some new item bugs when rendering the world
              ​​​​
              That's all ,Merry ChristmastπŸŽ„

β€’Instagram: ExRole_gt
              Attached Files

Comment

• THYSEN for WOTD πŸƒ

Name:	thysen (4).png
Views:	147
Size:	483.1 KB
ID:	6974060

Long ago, a gate was created by the strongest wizards in the world. This gate was made accessible to anyone who seeks to travel back in time or in the future. As a lone kid, you wish to see you're family even if the odds are not on your favor.

Take on this journey towards the mythical Thysen Gate in this forest! The thysen gate is being protected by a wizard, only those who have pure intentions can access the portal. Go and wish to see your family once again!

World contains:
                *Creditory Board
                *Dialogues
                *Story
                *Story Guides
                *Xenonite Crystal (Blocking: Double Jump and High Jump)
                *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, and Fire House
                *Original wooden house structures
                *Tomb Robber (cleansing of adventure items)
                *Celestial Thysen Gate VIP/Finishers Area
                *Parkour Gameplay (Medium Difficulty)
                *Trade style gameplay (mini-stalls)
                *Interactive telephone gameplay
                *Mini-Stalls
                *Slippery Pole Gameplay
                *One riddle
                *Original life quotes
                *Proper terrain blending
                *Usage of prehistoric blocks
                *Usage of cyboys
                *Usage of adventure items
                *Usage of clash blocks
                *Weather Machine - Comet
                A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                World: ZYTRAN
                Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	l4dybug.png Views:	88 Size:	663.1 KB ID:	6956635​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                  Nominating L4DYBUG for WOTD
                  GrowID: aloraa
                  the unpredictable journey of sonnie collier
                  on your way to the library one day you decide to visit your parents work space undercover (not the best of ideas)
                  follow her through a clumsy mysterious journey and discover the history behind her families workshop
                  World Contents: ❄
                  β€’ Storyline
                  β€’ Weather Machine - Snowy
                  β€’ Basic Jammers
                  β€’ Use of unique game mechanics
                  β€’ Original riddles and puzzles
                  ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​​

Comment

• IGN: Techy | World: CYBERCART

World has small parkour, basic jammers such has pjammer, z jammer, pineguard, and a fun storyline
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by xMera; 12-28-2020, 04:08 AM.
                    Learn to love yourself, before you love others.
                    Instagram: @gt.mera
                    Discord: //#6666

Comment

• NATUREAWAITS by MinistrySucks

Lost alone, places you've not discovered. You're on an adventure to discover what mother nature offers. Coming close to the end of your discovery, you hit a place where it's not like any other places. Floating islands,dangerous plants, hidden fotress.
                      it's NATUREAWAITS!

world consist of :
                      Storyline
                      noob friendly parkour( you don't need wings)
                      pz jammer
                      firehouse
                      ghost charm
                      usage of adventure items
                      vip room
                      and best of all, FUN!

Name:	natureawaits.png
Views:	154
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	6974112

Comment

• World: THEANCIENTCART GrowID: prodigydawn

Name:	theancientcart.png
Views:	159
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	6974149
                        From the Black Friday World Building Contest, here is THEANCIENTCART, a game world with a shopping cart theme. The world also features a cart filled with my personal list of liked items with little explanations (you can read it when you're waiting for more players to start the game). Full guide to the gameplay is in the connected world.

Features
                        - A set of Punch and Zombie Jammers, Ghost Charm, Minimod and a Xenonite Crystal.
                        - Game Generator and Adventure Items including Tomb Robbers for gameplay.
                        - Creditory Board, at the connected world.
                        GrowID: ProdigyDawn
                        IG: @prodigydawn
                        ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

• ​ XMASPL - Christmas world with descriptions of polish traditions

Hello everyone!

Have you ever wondered what "bigos" is? Or how to make "kutia"? Why there is one extra place setting on the Christmas Eve dinner? ​​​
                          Well, now you can learn about it while visiting our Christmas world: XMASPL ​​​
                          In the XMASPL world you can also race in the ice race, jump to the skies and admire all the gifts and Christmas decorations while listening to the carol "Silent Night" composed in a very Growtopia's way... And when you are freezing to the bone on the ice rink, you can "drink" some hot coffee or get worm by the Santa's fireplace (if you will find it ​ ). But most important are all those signs and boards with descriptions of traditions, symbols and meaning of selected Christmas habits.
                          Come and see! ​​​
                          Oh... and don't forget to read the guest book...

Short info:
                          World name: XMASPL
                          My GrowID: PQman (I am the owner).
                          A quick description: X-mas themed world with descriptions of my national traditions.
                          Extra features: race (with timer and x-mas prizes), maze, chill and entertain areas.
                          Latest Render of the world: below (the clouds cover some things, like ginger house, chill house with comfortable sofas and quick test-driven prize room).

Disclaimer:
                          This world has not been copied, doesn't use other's work or ideas.
                          It contains all jammers (incl. punch, zombie, fire and ghost protection) and other required elements.
                          The world has no door/links to any shop/vend/trade worlds and serves to no "WL earning"; it's only purpose is to entertain and explain.
                          ​​
                          XMASPL render
                          IGN: PQman
                          GT level: 125
                          Guild: DIG (GL) - zapraszam do gildii!
                          Discord: PerQue#6470

Comment

• THEAPPLICATION by Exaell
                            IGN: Exaell
                            World: TheApplication

Story:
                            You had a dream to apply and be a CEO of a big company, But people stopping you from reaching your dreams. WIll you be able to reach your goal?

World Contains:
                            P and Z Jammers
                            Steam Puzzle
                            Maze
                            Weather Machine
                            Unique Adventure Item Usage
                            Story
                            Credits Board near white door
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating THESTARSHIPAVALON for WOTD by GSouth
                              World Name: THESTARSHIPAVALON
                              Grow ID: GSouth

Story: A spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet and transporting thousands of people has a malfunction in it's sleep chambers. As a result, 2 passengers are awakened 90 years early.

Features:
                              Unique Story
                              Weather machine Warp Speed
                              Basic jammers
                              Credit Board
                              Some Dimension Blocks
                              Starship art

Name:	thestarshipavalon.png
Views:	160
Size:	745.6 KB
ID:	6974262

Comment

• THEMEHOUSE
                                Created by: FearLessCat
                                Imagine you want to go in a museum instead of painting and stuffs; in this world you will see a different kind of room for a specific annual event.

The main purpose of this world is to showcase every Annual event and shop's creativity packs on the game and also 8 pixel art included that you can take pictures inside. By entering the portal you will explore every event that had happened in growtopia starting from Anniversary event to Winter event.
                                Every room is worth taking a photo of.

The world consists of:
                                • Annual Event theme starting from January to December a total of 12 events
                                • Shop Creativity packs
                                • 8 Pixel arts that you can take a picture inside
                                • BASIC JAMMERS (Punch & Zombie)
                                • Ghost Charm
                                • Firehouse
                                • Oldest to Newest Annual event BLOCKS and ITEMS
                                • Credit board for the pixel art and world inspiration (Including World link for the world I've got inspired)Click image for larger version

Name:	themehouse.png
Views:	163
Size:	569.9 KB
ID:	6974268

Comment

Working...
                                X