Features:
      - Basic Jammers
      - Creditory Board
      - Adventure Items used for story progression
      - Riddles, alongside with a discussion board
      - A unique storyline
      - Weather Machine - Arid

Story:

Ethelde, accidentally discovers something about the past of his hometown. "The Lawless Port", that's what others call his dwelling. And now it took his interests to answer the questions why are thay called "The Lawless Port". World design is inspired by Bilgewater from League of Legends Universe

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	38013702-3F57-4654-9429-F3986B9D5613.png Views:	0 Size:	831.0 KB ID:	6902316DESTRUCTOSWORLD by Wunna

Destructosworld is an storytelling world with challenging parkour and it’s own creative designs.

Story:
        You woke up in this world, Destructosworld to be exact.. you can’t remember whom or what has brought you there as you begin to explore and find a way out, through all the challenging obstacles.

Usage of Cybots is included, as well as tons of paint & glues used, to make the world look more appealing

World contains:

• Punch Jammer
        • Zombie Jammer
        • Ghost Charm
        • Firehouse

Last edited by Wunna; 09-16-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• TRAPPEDINTHEMAZE for WOTD

World name: TRAPPEDINTHEMAZE
          GrowID: SilverFriend

World Render:

Story:
          Thomas, a teenager, arrives in a giant labyrinth. Like the others youths dumped there before him, he has no memory of his previous life. Thomas quickly becomes part of the group and soon after demonstrates a unique perspective that scores him a promotion to Runner status. He and his friends try to escape from the maze and eventually learn that they are subjects of an experiment.

Features:
          - A winner's room
          - Credit board
          - Adventure items
          - Weather machine Jungle
          - Pineapple guardian
          - Punch and Zombie Jammers
          - Ghost Charm
          ChickiBriki

Comment

• GrowID: Rovie
            World: THEWARPEDDUNGEON
            Click image for larger version  Name:	thewarpeddungeon.png Views:	238 Size:	631.1 KB ID:	6895564

​Some blocks are missing due to render issues!

Note: Slightly nerfed parkour for better enjoyment for players. blocked unintentional path

Intro/Story:

This adventure contains 3 interlinked worlds. The first world, ATROUBLEDMIND, introduces the story. The second world, THEWARPEDDUNGEON, is where the majority of the adventure is spent. The final world, THEWARPEDCONCLUSION, has an unexpected ending for players.

Interlinked Worlds:

Gameplay Features:

Thanks for reading!
            Last edited by tatertots; 09-14-2020, 10:35 PM.
            Sup
            IGN: Rovie
            Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

• TowersFall by Kurgo

Storyline :

After several days of the government announcement about the hidden towers near your city, everyone have stopped talking about them.
              Something was weird around, everyone became silent, and after many questions about what's happening, you heard that there towers are stealing the city electricity for their huge power usage. And the only way to stop these powers is to enter them and pass their difficulties where most of the city people entered it and waiting for the others to finish it.
              You will be the last one entering to help with the Towers Fall.

World contains :
              -Guardian Pineapple.
              -Riddles.
              -Clues.
              -Medium Parkour.
              -Full Necessary Jammers.
              -VIP For those who finish.
              -Story.
              -Credits Board.
              -Mini Mod.
              -Maze.

Goodluck everyone!

​​​

​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	towersfall (1).png
Views:	113
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	6901727

Comment

• World name: Gamesof2017
                Owner: DesiredClues
                In the golden ages of growtopia there was a game called hunger games, the objective was to kill all other players and be the last one standing to win a prize, there was also hide and seek, people would run from the owner/admin and if the they got close to the players within a 2 block gap the player would be kicked, however owners and admins would wear antler hats which would allow players to shoot them and kill the “seekers”, I’ve combined both games, be the last one to survive and kill your fellow players!! I’ve added a twist...
                the world is PUBLIC so feel free to build/destroy what you’d like, prizes are in the treasure chests.
                May the odds be ever in your favor.
                world funding and inspiration along with how to play in the bulletin.

Firehouse, zombie jammer and jungle weather machine used.
                Attached Files

Comment

• GrowID: Solariax
                  World name: FIERYVENUS

Welcome to the chariot races! Grab your chariot (or horse), and #SaddleUp! This world discusses the mythology and culture of Ancient Rome, as well as its parallels to Ancient Greece. The rocky, fiery planet of Venus that we know today was in fact named after Venus of Ancient Rome. She was the deity love, beauty, motherhood, and even victory. She is also the counterpart to Aphrodite, a deity who originates from Ancient Greek mythology. Compete in the chariot races, visit the Parthenon of Athens, and learn more about Rome and Greece in FIERYVENUS!

This world has:
                  - Fun race mechanics (obsidian, diving boards, etc. These make the track more interesting to race in).
                  - Throughout the track, you'll notice there are fiery, red trees.
                  - An entrance that is a recreation of the Parthenon of Athens.
                  - An island that is a recreation of the Island of Naxtos.

Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Growtopians!

Just wanted to submit this world for WOTD!

Updated Render!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	joyfulmemories.png
Views:	130
Size:	625.6 KB
ID:	6903781
                    Growid: Truthie

World: JOYFULMEMORIES

Features:
                    -Xenonite, so all players can play!

-Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Firehouse and Ghost Charm

-Credits to all those who helped!

-A unique and original storyline

-Parkour

-Puzzles, using adventure items

-The usage of a variety of blocks

-A happy ending, featuring a inspiration quote

Synopsis:

A crash was all I heard, the sudden yet saddening site..
                    The site of a burning car, the emotions of shock and sorrow.

This was the vivid image encrypted in my mind... The vivid image that sealed the feeling of happiness.

This was 10 years ago... 10 years ago, I lost the people I cared about..

Nowadays, I live in a small cabin... A small cabin in the middle of the woods. I have never been able to experience the happiness that I once had...

Today, I feel a small breeze, a change of heart...

I feel different.... I feel like I need to journey outside...

I wonder what I will find.. I wonder what memories I can recall... All those happy memories...

Why did I create this world?
                    I created this world to showcase that humans can feel emotion. I felt that people can struggle, but when they recall their previous joyful memories, it can boost their mood so much.There is something so powerful with our memories, that allows us to forget about the bad experiences we have had, and continue to journey on for a positive future!

Thank you everyone for reading!
                    Last edited by Truthie; 09-18-2020, 01:59 AM.
                    Instagram: Truthie_GT

Have a great day!

Comment

• Nominating THEGREEKMYTH for Wotd
                      World name: THEGREEKMYTH
                      Grow ID: Kousaki

Since growtopia have items of Greek mythology and people like it. How about this one? This world is a Greek Mythology theme. It contains stories of Greek myth, Facts of greek myth, Facts of items in the game related to Greek myth and more. I hope you enjoy it and learn something from this world.

Main world-

Name:	thegreekmyth (7).png
Views:	117
Size:	739.2 KB
ID:	6901865
                      Link world-

Name:	mountaintoolympus (3).png
Views:	108
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	6901866

(World features)
                      • CREDITS beside the white door
                      • GATEWAY to world inspirations
                      • GREEK MYTHOLOGY THEME
                      • All world have Zombie & Punch jammer, Pineapple guardian and The main world have Ghost charm
                      • Storyline based on Percy Jackson
                      • The story of the Greek Myth (Origin of World)
                      • Medium to hard parkour with the use of Adventure items
                      • Parkour with NO WINGS, SPEEDY AND ANY CLOTHING NEEDED.
                      • Unique parkour mechanics
                      • FACTS about Greek Mythology and Greek Gods
                      • Vip area
                      • Death traps, Storm clouds, Trickster
                      • Puzzles
                      • Riddles
                      • Password door to proceed

Comment

• RE-SUBMITTING JACKSISLAND FOR MY FIRST WOTD!

World: JACKSISLAND
                        GrowID: Chiinoo
                        #growwotdsep20

*NOTE* I got banned for 60 days because of a AUTO BAN GLITCH ( World Architect ) Support didn't unban me because they said I "hacked" But I dmed Misthios on Instagram and he unbanned me instantly when he confirmed i was banned because of a GLITCH So I hope I can still qualify for WOTD I will use the trophy for Quest of Fire.

I really put alot of effort into this world, I really hope I can win. I hope you visit the world it's the best when you are in the world you won't regret it!

It's sad that there are some empty wallpaper because of the music notes but I did my best to make it good and unnoticable

- This world was made to teach new players about the SummerFest 2020 and to guide and update them about this event while they can have fun in the world because it is a information and a adventure world and it is also made to captivate the hearts of our fellow players who has love for the sea and ship, it's made for bringing their game into something further than they can explore. As we are on a quarantine, no one can travel nor go out. That's why we made a world that would set us an adventure in game.

Brief Description : SummerFest 2020 Might be over, There is still no new King of the pirates and the mysteries on the island are not yet discovered!, Are you brave and worthy enough to enter the island?

STORY BACKGROUND
                        In 1498, a famous pirate named Captain Jack le Croissant ruled the sea but then he vanished, no one was able to see him again.
                        Legend says his power will be pass upon the first pirate to reach his land and will be worthy to wear his set that will make you powerful, brave and skilled than any pirate in this world.

It is known that no mortal can enter the island, but centuries ago old rulers built a temple which would allow mortals to enter the temple. It is hidden and no one has ever found it.
                        Begin your quest, Pirate! Look for that temple and become the new ruler!

Credits, Song Link near the white door.

FEATURES :
                        - Original story and script
                        - Composed song by acos, Song title :
                        ( He's a pirate )
                        - Punch jammer
                        - Zombie jammer
                        - Ghost charm
                        - Xenonite crystal (Double Jump, Speedy, and Heat resist Granted.)
                        - Firehouse
                        - Heatwave to match the theme of the world!
                        - SummerFest 2020 Blocks
                        Summer Checkpoint
                        Inflatable dolphin
                        Hammock
                        Life ring
                        Message in a bottle
                        - Dark walnut blocks & Wallpaper
                        - Bountiful blocks
                        - Dimension blocks
                        - Underused Summer themed blocks
                        - Underused blocks
                        - Unique adventure
                        (Used Tomb robber)
                        - Code findings
                        - Unique Parkour
                        - Adventure items
                        ( Used 6 Adventure items )
                        - Jack's Hat pixel art (Jack's Hidden home VIP for those who finished)
                        - Jack's Set In display
                        - Portrait of Captain Jack Le Croissant
                        - Public board for those who finish ( Suggestions and Winners board )
                        - Unique Cemetery and prison parkour (Medium to hard difficulty)
                        - Unique Temple of the pirates parkour ( Medium to Hard difficulty)
                        - Tons of paints used
                        - A unique pirate ship
                        - Pirate logo art
                        - Jack Art
                        - Tons of signs and mannequins to guide you
                        - Treasure chests, Davy Jones chest and golden treasure hoard
                        -Guide/info room about The new SUMMERFEST items , Super summer surprise and what happened this SUMMERFEST 2020.

Name:	jacksisland (13).png
Views:	128
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	6901868

Comment

• Fruity Fighters
                          It was 1980, there were tensions between the Pineapple and Apple race. It was the great fruity war of 1980! Historians call it the "Great apples war" where millions of apples and pineapples fought it out - the battlefield was full of delicious juices! The war made history, it was the world's smallest war which lasted just 3 minutes! Lucky for them, they had many awesome warriors to make sure their race lives and does not go extinct. Fight and break through this tough battlefield full of fruity awesomeness.

Fight : Defeat enemies! Every kill is worth 2 points, a total of 20 kills (40 points) are needed to win!

Break : Too aggressive? Break their temple's game block for 40 points, an instant win.

Each team has 1 temple, and inside that temple will be the game block. In the battle field there will be a Tomb Robber, this tomb robber requires two adventure items for the key to the shortcut. These two adventure items are located at each team's temple and the once the items are given to the tomb robber the gate in the middle will open. This is a huge advantage to players who want to break their enemies game block. Each temple also has a line of public building spot for more defences.

Game Areas
                          Battlefield : This area is where players spawn in, their enemies will be opposite of them. To enter their temple to break their game block, a player has to go across the battlefield and find their enemies spawn which has a door that leads to the temple.

Temples : This area is where both team's temples are located at, a huge wall divides both teams, but if you give the tomb robber the adventure items the area is unlocked for direct entry to the enemy.

Game rules
                          Double Jump, Long Punch, and High Jump is enabled for everyone! Speedy is blocked.

Player kills take 2 hits
                          Game Block requires 30 punches, game block resets after a period of time(edited)

World Information
                          ~PZ Jammers
                          ~Xeno for fair play
                          ~Spring + Autumn weather cycle
                          ~New game mechanic(edited)

World Render
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	fruityfighters.png Views:	108 Size:	424.2 KB ID:	6895441​​
                          GenSEAF
                          Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                          Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                          I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                          Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4E732F2E-14E7-4AFB-8987-3B59BFB65746.png
Views:	120
Size:	850.8 KB
ID:	6901885 SATURNSAUTUMN -Yashby

GrowID : Yashby

You choose to leave the autumn's mountain top to save people from what is coming. You leave on the day it was Harvestfest you went to cavern to say goodbye to you're parents who saved you and gave life to you, and you choose the hidden path to say goodbye and move on. Through you’re journey you would have to go through a cavern because it was said that if a village captain were to leave their home, the village would be in great danger.. Yet he leaves going to the caves and the sea under the bridge to say his final goodbyes to his parents at the secret tomb of harvestmoon. And sets on an adventure against what’s coming.

World contains:
                            -Xenonite
                            -required jammers and ghost charm
                            - Weather machine - Autumn
                            -mediocore parkour and good for everyone!

#growwotd#growwotdsept20 #grotopia #growtopiagame #growtopiaphilippines #growtopian #growtopias #ubisoft#growwotd#wotd #growwotdsep20

NOTE: ANYONE CAN DI THE PARKOUR.
                            - windmill designed by @growtopia.design

Comment

• MrDezyDoge
                              MrDezyDoge commented
                              Editing a comment
                              *to whoever it is😇 : i have renovated the world and added some new parkour levels and ideas also added xenonite* god bless thank you and good luck to all!

• GrowID: TheViP
                            World: DREAMSCENARIO

Story:
                            You come home from a long day and quickly fall asleep. You quickly realize that you are dreaming and go through various realms to get out of the dream. Will you have what it takes to escape from the evil dream?

Features:
                            *Punch and zombie jammers
                            *Ghost charm
                            *Firehouse
                            *Weather machine - Rainy
                            *Adventure items
                            *Sungate and obelisks
                            *Winners room
                            *New mannequins
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi guys I'm CrushieCakes and I'm Renominating my world DEMONAMONGUS

Name:	demonamongus.png
Views:	120
Size:	483.1 KB
ID:	6901931
                              This world tackles about the 7 Deadly Sins, its meaning and how to avoid them.

Story:
                              After regaining your consciousness, you found yourself in Hell. But you're not here for you are a sinner but because God himself sent you here to learn what are The 7 Deadly Sins (Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride) and how to avoid them, to save the people from committing too many sins. He chose you because he knows you can do this he trusts you so don't try to break that trust.

Features:

-A Guestbook containing the whole story, and the whole credits.
                              -PZ Jammers
                              -Adventure Items
                              -Mars Blast
                              -Firehouse
                              -Easy Parkour
                              -Some Riddles
                              -Clash Items
                              -A Door that leads you to Sarkalla (where i got some ideas)

I want to say Big Big thanks to the world "Sarkalla" for giving me Ideas, I so much love this world hope you visit it too

Comment

Working...
                              X