X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World name: BIGZOO
    GrowID: Meep
    Description: This is no ordinary zoo. You'd expect to be confined to the outsides of the enclosures at a traditional zoo, but not here. Instead, you'll be able to get up close and personal with every animal! Facts about each real life species are inscribed on nearby signs and there is lots to learn. Taking advantage of the mythical creatures of Growtopia, there's an area dedicated to magical animals too. There's seven unique zones to explore with parkours and several adventure items to gather in each one. Mannequins are placed throughout the world with hints to help if you get lost. To add to the whole zoo nostalgia, there's a Petting Zoo and a mock gift shop to enjoy as well. Those who are especially determined to explore all of BIGZOO can challenge themselves by completing the Password Door Quiz at the end that leads to the VIP area!

BIGZOO HAS:
    - Information and fun facts on 20+ real life animals
    - Fun parkours that use some Bountiful items
    - Animal Password Door Quiz
    - the new Mannequins
    - Punch/Zombie Jammer
    - Mini Mod
    - Ghost Charm
    - Firehouse
    - Weather Machine - JungleClick image for larger version

Name:	bigzoo.png
Views:	118
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	6903433
    IGN: Meep

Comment

• INPUSWORLD for WOTD

I would like to nominate this adventure world. The world is about a young anubis who hasn't become a god yet. This world is a test for the anubis (the player) to see if he is worthy.
      The world is quite easy to complete, so even the newest players can have fun.

World name: INPUSWORLD
      GrowID: INPU

The world has:

- Punch and zombie jammer
      - Pineapple guardian
      - Firehouse
      - Xenonite crystal
      - Heatwave weather
      - A story
      - Chill music
      - Easy but beautiful parkour
      - Adventure items
      - Fun facts about Anubis

Note: Those weird missing chunks of blocks are actually painted space dirt. They don't show up in render for some reason.
      Attached Files
      pLz doNaTe

Comment

• World name : Strandedonmarsalone

Grow id : blastron323

World story : You got selected by the international space corporation to be the first man who can explore The Mars. Everything is fine at first and the spaceship successfully landed on The Mars. But suddenly, you noticed that the fuel had dripped out during the trip to The Mars. Now, You have to find a fuel to power up the engine of the spaceship.

This world has :
        - Cool pixels
        - Mars parkour
        - Mini maze
        - Cybot parkour

- Zombie jammer
        - Punch jammer
        - Guardian pineapple
        - Xenoite crystal
        - Mini mod
        - Ghost charm
        - Fire house

Click image for larger version

Name:	65972.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	622.5 KB
ID:	6903526​​

Comment

• WORLD : JOHNWICK

OWNER ID : ReFang

-------------

World Contains :

- Epic storyline based on the movie John Wick 3 : Parabellum
          - An attractive pixel art of John Wick
          - Friendly parkour to follow up the storyline
          - Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Nothingness Weather Machine

-------------

World Description :
          You are becoming the best assassin in the universe, John Wick. However, you are not allowed to fight, kill, discuss about business, and share your privacy in the Continental of Growtopia.
          Now, your head has a bounty of 10 Million World Locks !
          Will you survive while being chased over with tense and challenging looking arena and spectacular view?

-------------

Credits :
          Designed was originally made by ReFang and Nymph.
          Pixel is inspired by JBrosGaming, but with a little rework to make it stands out !
          The mining part is inspired from the world : START.

Attached Files

Comment

• Guild Clash is near!

Hi, my name is Ichikishima and i want to nominate my Guild World for WOTD

World name : ICHIGUILD

Growd id : Ichikishima

This is Free to Explore Manor Themed Guild Castle World with beautiful garden and lakes scenery and Parkoir Trial to Enter the Guild! You can hangout and lot of rooms where you could cook,fish,surgery and etc. And a mini parkour above the sky

This world has :
            • Basic Jammers
            • Antigravity
            • Public Board
            • Easy-Medium Parkour
            • Credits board
            Attached Files
            Boringgggggggggggggg !

Comment

• World name: RuinedMidnight

Grow ID: xMojah

Name:	ruinedmidnight.png
Views:	135
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	6903584

Description of my world: There was an old castle which have never been explored since 1890, one day you and your friend Alex decided to get in the castle to see what's inside it. After 2 days Alex and you were ready to explore the big old castle. As you got into the castle Alex said he couldn't do it and he stepped back. Alex told you that he will be waiting outside for you.

You got into the castle and started to look around. And something very old took your attention.. A book. You grabbed it and started to read the book page by page. The book said there's tons of gold in this castle. The way to reach the gold was to collect some symbols to get the Golden Idol which is needed to unlock the chest which is filled with Golds.

Good luck on your adventure. I wish good luck to all builders.

World Contains:

Credit Board

Links to the worlds which helped me.

Signal Jammer

Punch Jammer

Zombie Jammer

Fire House

Ghost Charm

Security Camera

Heatwave Weather Machine

Mini Mod

Trickster

Quick Questions (Password Doors)

Comment

• GrowID: Etheldio
                World: THELAWLESSPORT

Name:	thelawlessport.png
Views:	111
Size:	619.9 KB
ID:	6903594
                Features: - Basic Jammers
                - Creditory Board
                - Adventure Items used for story progression
                - Featured riddles from movies and famous literature alongside with a discussion board
                - A unique storyline

Story:

Ethelde, accidentally discovers something about the past of his hometown. "The Lawless Port", that's what others call his dwelling. And now it took his interests to search for answers to his question, covered by riddles and hidden in the walls of the port. The world theme is inspired by "Bilgewater" from League of Legends Universe.

Comment

• Nominating my World for WOTD.
                  World : TheLostVillages
                  GrowId : PitKAiPitKAiPitKAi

Story :
                  1000 Years Ago, In a very peaceful village, And when one day the country of growthland, which at that time was the most feared colonial country, They came to the village however, one of their shamans decided to eliminate the village so that Growthland could not find out the village, And with their magic powder, they enveloped their village like ashes. And 1,000 years later, today, there is news about "The Lost Village" Legend has it that the village was not habitated, the whole world will disappear, forever ...

World has :
                  - Ghost Charm
                  - Punch Jammer
                  - Zombie Jammer
                  - World Architect
                  - And So Much Adv. Items

I Wish I Win! Please Wish me luck y'all! Thanks 😍
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Renominating SaveTheForests for Wotd
                    GrowID ImNoobHello

you are on a quest to save the forests by doing parkour and getting adventure items

world contains
                    Punch And Zombie Jammer
                    Ghost Charm
                    CCTV
                    Firehouse
                    parkour
                    adventurer items
                    room for winners
                    3 pixel arts
                    6 cybots

render:

Name:	savetheforests.png
Views:	119
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	6903607

Comment

• VPARKOUR

Hey, I'm GenieYT (or Alex) and I nominate my parkour world VPARKOUR for WOTD, it is the successor to my first parkour XPARKOUR!

I built the world over the last few days (mostly) live on my πŸ“ΉYoutube channel with my viewers, which was a lot of fun (I will link a video at the end)!

How it works:

You start in the middle (dirt) and you can choose which one of the 3 stages you want to do first. There are 3 stages:
                      1. The two Vs
                      2. The left side
                      3. The right side
                      After you complete a stage you get an adventure item and you return to the spawn, where you can choose the next stage. Once you completed all stages you can enter the VIP zone and hang out with the other winners. You can also leave your name on a public scroll for all eternity (or until your message gets pushed off it lol).

I hope my world is good enough to win WOTD! And who knows, maybe a mod could leave a βœ‰οΈmessage on the empty mod board in the vip room πŸ˜…?

Here is the render (some blocks are missing because the render function is bugged....):
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	vparkour.png Views:	0 Size:	636.0 KB ID:	6903638

Here are more screenshots from the bugged levels

πŸ“ΉSome behind the scenes from the live stream:

πŸ’– Thanks for taking a look at my world πŸ’–
                      Attached Files
                      Wassup

Comment

• PICHILLISLAND

Explore this island's rich culture through its
                        temple and history when you travel to Pichill island.

Pichill island is a paradise for travellers that seek adventure, with
                        its large temple and history.
                        This island has much to offer, such as its unique nature and wildlife.
                        But tourists have quit visiting the island after a scientist
                        mysteriously disappeared from the island.

Growid: IrukaGenin

World contains: p jammer, z jammer, signal jammer, firehouse, tiny viproom

Name:	pichillisland.png
Views:	122
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	6903703

Comment

• WOTD ENTRY ~ ANEVILSPIRIT

~ World Name: ANEVILSPIRIT
                          ~ Grow ID: INeverAsked
                          ~ Description: A game-breaking parkour. This is a nature themed parkour that features things such as caves, weeping willows, tide-pools, "temple remains", ice lands, and so on. I have created never seen before mechanics throughout this parkour, such as tide-pools with actual currents, along with experimenting with other sorts of parkour blocks that aren't commonly seen. This world is a difficult and detailed parkour with an amazing storyline. The world also has credits, basic jammers, a firehouse, and a snowy weather machine.
                          ~ Storyline: You are a journalist sent to explore an abandoned jungle. It is rumored that the oldest temple remains in all of Growtopia are left deep into this jungle. It is your job to find them, explore them, and photograph what you find. Besides the below freezing temperatures, the constant spikes, hundred foot drops, and snakes, there is only one thing stopping you from exploring this jungle. That would be no other then the evil spirit himself. The spirit of a very evil man who died thousands and thousands of years ago lurks this jungle. It is said that the jungle is all he has left. Explore the jungle, and do not let him stop you!

Attached Files

Comment

• Dragon Speaking... RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes

Name:	runnerisland (1).png
Views:	132
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	6903742

Descriptions!
                            What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
                            Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
                            Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
                            Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
                            Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
                            Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
                            * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                            * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
                            * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
                            * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
                            * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                            * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
                            * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
                            * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                            * Weather Machine - Warp
                            * Ghost Charm
                            * Pineapple Guardian!

THEEAGLETOTEM collaboration between Draluxes and ItzEagleT
                            ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	theeagletotem (1).png
Views:	104
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	6903744

Due the render bug, it supposed to be includes Space Dirt, Space Junk Dirt, and more.

Consequences :
                            A strange magic has taken over a secret part of the fierce Jungle, which is a shock to many. This place is called the Fledging Vines. People have searched for ways to uncover a path to this place, yet it was so hard that the project was slowly dropped over time. Thanks to the help of an organization, you have arrived here to investigate and possibly search for a way that can take away this strange magic. Good luck!

What's New?
                            * Startopia v.2 blocks were added into the world
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into the world
                            * Splenkuroma v.2 blocks were added into the world
                            * Time Tossed blocks were added into the world
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into the world
                            * Winterfest blocks were added into the world

Features :
                            * Zombie and Punch Jammer
                            * Firehouse
                            * Weather Machine - Jungle

​​​​​​Those eagle totem was made by ItzEagleT

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Views:	99
Size:	753.9 KB
ID:	6903743 ​​​​​​​

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
                            Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
                            You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
                            * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
                            * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
                            * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
                            * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
                            * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
                            * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
                            * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
                            * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                            * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
                            * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                            * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
                            * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
                            * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                            * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
                            * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
                            * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                            * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
                            * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
                            * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
                            * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
                            * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
                            * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                            * Weather Machine - Rainy

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• GrowID: Rovie
                              World: THEWARPEDDUNGEON

Name:	thewarpeddungeon.png
Views:	343
Size:	648.5 KB
ID:	6903790
                              !! Some blocks are missing due to render issues! !!

Changes/Fixes since last nomination!

Intro/Story:

This adventure contains 3 interlinked worlds. The first world, ATROUBLEDMIND, introduces the story. The second world, THEWARPEDDUNGEON, is where the majority of the adventure is spent. The final world, THEWARPEDCONCLUSION, has an unexpected ending for players.

Interlinked World 1: A Troubled Mind

Interlinked World 2: The Warped Conclusion !!SPOILER WARNING!!

Gameplay Features, Etc.:

Thanks for reading!
                              Sup
                              IGN: Rovie
                              Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

• THEMAGICLAMP for WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
                                World : THEMAGICLAMP

Description:

THEMAGICLAMP is an adventure world that inspired from Alladin, but it's not the same story. It's themed in Arab (Desert). This world tells you a story about a man named Aladeen that will change his life after he accepting a mission from Sultan (King) ​. The mission is exchange a golden idol for magic pineapple from Genie. But not that easy because he has to face so many obstacles that appear in the Cave of Wonders. The most dangerous cave in Arab. Actually Aladeen already know about it. But he thinks that carrying out this mission is a honor for him. So without any reconsideration he approve the mission.

Synopsis:

In the land of Arab, there lived a young man named Aladeen. He was an adventurer that has explore many places in his life. One day he got a mission from Sultan. The mission was gave to Aladeen with a purpose to save Sultan's life because he got an unknown disease. The mission is exchange the golden idol for magic pineapple from genie.

World contains:
                                • Story and a simple Monologue
                                • Credit and Special Thanks Board
                                • 1001 Nights Tale
                                • Castle Design
                                • Pixel Art: Lamp from Alladin Movie
                                • Anubis pixel art
                                • Adventure parkour and Trickster maze
                                • Punch and Zombie Jammer
                                • Ghost Charm
                                • Weather machine~Comet
                                • Xenonite Crystal

Renderworld:

​​Click image for larger version

Name:	themagiclamp.png
Views:	126
Size:	550.4 KB
ID:	6903816
                                ​
                                https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...emagiclamp.png

Thank you for reading my post! Hopefully you love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X