Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INHABITEDCAVE Oleh SadarID, untuk WOTD.

Halo Growtopians,
    Saya Ingin Menominasikan Dunia Saya untuk WOTD!

Alur cerita:
    Pada tahun 2017 seseorang bernama Jack dikabarkan tersesat di dalam gua pada saat dia berpetualang, didalam gua tersebut tidak ada siapapun, disana jack tidak menemukan makanan untuk bertahan hidup, sampai dia kelaparan dan mati. Dan konon dia menjadi penghuni gua, dan dia sering menghantui orang-orang yang berkeliaran di dalam gua.

Dunia berisi:
    - Punch & Zombie Jammers.
    - Penjaga Nanas.
    - Pesona Hantu.
    - Gua Gelap Bertema.

Render World: ​Caption

Itu saja, Terima kasih untuk teman saya yang membantu saya membuat WOTD, Dan Selamat Menikmati!
    image widget

Comment

• Renominating my world NOSTALGIAVILLAGE!

Hello there, today, I am renominating my world NOSTALGIAVILLAGE to be a nominee as WOTD September 2020. I am truly grateful to post my creation in the forums and Im able to see other peoples creation. Good luck to the contestants out there and I hope you have a wonderful day!

With that being said, I hereby present NOSTALGIAVILLAGE!

World: NOSTALGIAVILLAGE
      GrowID: WaterNice

Short description about the world: The world is meant to be a memory trip of a young boy who found out that is father had passed away. He went back to his village and say goodbye to his father one last time, he remembered all the best memories he had in that village and reminisced it as he walk through the village. The whole is story is about the unbreakable bond between family, some of us out there is unfortunate enough to not haven their parents and some of us has a bad relationship with their parents. This story is not to spread awareness but to spread love through out your family and realizing their worth even if you have a unpleasant relationship with your family.

Latest render of the world:Click image for larger version

Name:	nostalgiavillage (2).png
Views:	112
Size:	559.4 KB
ID:	6906605
      World features:

~Basic jammers (such as Punch jammer and Zombie jammer)

~Weather Machine - Night

~Ghost Charm

~VIP room for winners

~Adventure items (such as key,rope,etc.)

~Bountiful Blocks

~Signs to indicate players location and describes the surroundings based on whats happening

~Creditory Board (near white door, credits to AlfadhHilmy btw :3)

~Link for the world inspiration (beside white door, please visit CRACKEDVILLAGE by AlfadhHilmy )

~Clash Blocks

~Chainlink Fences

~Lastly, It is newbie friendly and can be done without wings (I've tried without speed and parasol effect too)

Whats new?
      I revamped the whole blocks used on the cave/plateau like structure with crates to make it blend well with the willow foliages, using dirt was too plain and mixing the dirt with other blocks such as deep sand and cave dirt for me atleast, didn't blend well. I mostly changed the blocks to make it look more like dirt like.

Thank you guys for reading my post, I appreciate you looking at my post even if you didn't stay long for tis message, just know that I appreciate it! Once again, goodluck to all WOTD competitors and stay safe, don't forget to wear a mask!
      My Face When I Won A Giveaway

sigpic

About Me

My Goals

If You Need Help Or Question Don't Bother Ask Meh I Will Answer ASAP

Comment

• bob337 presenting to you WOTD attempt: THELOSTCITYOFGROWLANTIS

Part of the story line: Retired adventurer is on vacation when he starts making bucket list and remembers his childhood dream. Finding and exploring "The lost city of Growlantis" which this map tells about. Without hesitating he packs his stuff and starts searching the lost city until he finds it and that's what this story is about.

GrowID: bob337
        World name: THELOSTCITYOFGROWLANTIS

World was inspired by previous WOTD winner worlds named: OCEANRUINS & WANDERER

World contains:

-Detailed story line (Inspired by The legend of the lost city of Atlantis, but with fictional characters and story)

-Credits for everyone who helped with this world.

-Pixel art made by bob337 (Pictures golden idol's head, Growtopia item)

-Use of adventure items for different purposes.

-Parkour parts applied in various parts of the world

-Password doors

-Few types of puzzles

-Basic jammers, fire house & ghost charm

-Player friendly surroundings (Can be played without extra clothes such as: Wings, jet pack or air Robinsons)

-Tips & hints for players among the journey put in signs and guest books

-Glue & paint to make surfaces look more clean

-Dimension blocks to help players stay on the right path

-And much love and passion from builders: bob337 & MODULATE

Latest render image:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	thelostcityofgrowlantis.png
Views:	97
Size:	582.3 KB
ID:	6906618

Comment

• CERULEANPREQUEL FOR WOTD
          Click image for larger version  Name:	ceruleanprequel.png?at=925732.png Views:	77 Size:	293.4 KB ID:	6896976

-CERULEANPREQUEL is CERULEANLAND's prequel, the world is more of a story and interactive based world than its main world CERULEANLAND which is more parkour based. The story sets when the traveler which is you decided to go back home due to a failed mission of getting a treasure for your collection but on your way back home you encountered a village, all of the people there talked about only one thing CERULEANLAND, a land which is all color blue mostly all thru out the territory, as you get more info about the world and a villager saying that there is a treasure located there, it makes you want to go. After this, this is the part that you go to CERULEANLAND.

World Includes:
          A good chunk of text for players to read through, this is just an example but most of the text like this are also this long:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	793.2 KB ID:	6882475
          A cool village with most of the house have decent furniture
          Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	222.1 KB ID:	6882476

-Basic Jammers like PZ, Firehouse and Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian
          -Easy Parkour
          -2 Connected Worlds
          -Custom Music, Nekopara - Neko Will Be, Transcribed by Fleir

CERULEANLAND
          Click image for larger version  Name:	ceruleanland.png?at=733374.png Views:	81 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	6896975
          -CERULEANLAND is created before CERULEANPREQUEL, this world is more parkour based rather than story based but there are guestbooks to tell the backstory of most of the locations presented in the territory. CERULEANLAND has more intricate design than its prequel. The story now revolves the traveler, which he got transported to the territory to go around the giant mountain because the only thing that is keeping him from getting the treasure is a single unbreakable vine.

World Includes:
          Multiple building techniques used for each of the place in CERULEANLAND for example
          Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	283.5 KB ID:	6882478
          -The Usage of Multiple Adventure Items to maximize their usage and makes the world more complicated in terms of linear progression, having multiple routes the player needs to finish the level.
          -Basic Jammers for the player to not be a disadvantage
          -Easy to Hard Parkour Levels
          -A cool Blue Vibe
          -The Usage of Different Parkour Elements to make the world have different variety to the level, no one wants to do the same spike parkour so why not add a cybot there, or tricksters or storm clouds and etc
          -HEATWAVE WEATHER MACHINE for the cool effect while playing
          IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
          Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

• Nominating world NATURALHOPE for WOTD

Naturalhope is a nature (includes also things that are risk to nature) themed interactive story world with several endings. You can change the story by going through doors (Gateway to adventure). Good luck trying to get all the endings!
            ~ Parkour
            ~ Puzzle
            ~ Story
            ~ Unique features
            Everything you need for a good adventure world.

The story in a nutshell:
            You are going to explore the nearby forest with your friend Jacob. While you're walking, Jacob starts talking about his life and you can't stand him. Now you have to make the most important choice in the story. Should you be kind or mean? (Actually, the world just starts at this point...)

Name:	naturalhope.png
Views:	107
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	6906669

World includes:
            - Basic jammers (punch jammer, zombie jammer, firehouse, ghost charm)
            - Bountiful blast's "weather"
            - Vip areas for every ending
            - Credits (left side of the start house)
            Information:
            - Can be completed without wings or high jump-items
            - Has checkpoints (of course...)
            - Unique design but have some inspiration from world "FRESHGRASSLANDS"

Also...
            My GrowID: MrOliivi

Comment

• World : THEBIGFOSSIL
              GrowID : VerdantGate
              Desc : One day there was a teenager who lost in the forest until he finally found something rare
              world include :
              - Punch Jammer
              - Zombie Jammer
              - Ghost Charm
              - Weather machine Jungle
              - Some dimension block in the last stage
              - Adventure Items
              Attached Files
              Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

• Play adventures with steve!
                World name: THECASTLECLOUD
                Growid
                (Owner: Hamijeu)
                Instagram: @hamijeuyt
                (Admin: Cylost)
                Instagram: @cylost.gt
                #growwotdsept20
                This place tells someone who has ambition to be able to go to the palace above the clouds that he always see from underground he is name steve. He had long prepared himself for his adventure to the palace above the clouds. So, let's on the adventure !
                Theme : Adventure, Story game, Jungle
                This world has:
                - Original Parkour Design.
                - Parkour level Medium-Hard.
                - Mini-Mod.
                - Punch Jammer.
                - Zombie Jammer.
                - Firehouse.
                - Epoch Weather Machine.
                - Challenger Timer
                (With challenger Flag).
                - A beutiful castle
                - Tree house
                - Some cloud
                - Credits board.
                Enjoy

render world :

Comment

• World name :
                  SnowyWinterPalace !!!
                  Grow-ID :
                  Caviered (Owner and Builder) & Dieliver (Admin and Consultant) !!!
                  Synopsis :
                  You woke up, feeling numb all around your body. Furthermore, you don't know where you are! You explore the whole place, and find it fascinating! Turns out everything you see is owned by a special yet well-known male figure around the world! Except, everything is simulated in your mind when you're dreaming, creating this realistic view all around you! The view you see are rather Winter-ish though it isn't actually Winter! You then roam around the place with this male figure and one of his 3 pets living in this palace, finding out that he has 4 season palaces to live in every season, and he was currently in his Winter Palace to visit someone and also get his favorite snacks (which had ran out in his Autumn Palace). You then found a way to exit this dream with his help, in which, is by completing every obstacles and leading you to end up in the underground base! Several questions are held into by you until finishing the whole thing from this point on: "Where am I?" and "Who is this figure?".
                  This world features :
                  -A lot of new yet creative and intricate designs on the architectures and parkour which is combined between Blarney and Winter,
                  -Filled with a whole pack of one-road-fantasized-story which can be read throughout the world,
                  -Random blocks, clash blocks included, which makes up great and unique architectural structures,
                  -Newbie-friendly (parkour isn't hard at all based on the latest trials by several rookie parkourists),
                  -Easy-to-solve puzzles which uses adventure items such as Banana and Key,
                  -A guestbook above the white door to check on the story's synopsis, also credits and information about us and the world,
                  -A warm welcoming VIP room for those who finished the parkour and story,
                  -Last but not least, most importantly we had placed a Punch Jammer, a Zombie Jammer, a Signal Jammer, a Ghost Charm, a Firehouse, and also a Snowy Night Weather Machine.
                  We hope that we can get this world to become a WOTD since it had been our dreams for some while, and now we are truly confident and ambitious on winning this showcase! Come over to SnowyWinterPalace to check it out! Thanks a lot for the support!

Name:	snowywinterpalace (1).png
Views:	117
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	6906899

Comment

• Guild Clash is near!

Hi, my name is Ichikishima and i want to nominate my Guild World for WOTD

World name : ICHIGUILD

Growd id : Ichikishima

This is Free to Explore Manor Themed Guild Castle World with beautiful garden and lakes scenery and Parkoir Trial to Enter the Guild! You can hangout and lot of rooms where you could cook,fish,surgery and etc. And a mini parkour above the sky

This world has :
                    • Basic Jammers
                    • Antigravity
                    • Public Board
                    • Easy-Medium Parkour
                    • Credits board
                    Attached Files
                    Boringgggggggggggggg !

Comment

• WOTD Entry: ”DASHER”
                      GrowID: Dasher330

About the World:
                      Welcome to DASHER, an adventure / parkour / pixel art world with awesome and original nature theme designs / ideas! This world is best taken in with an unzoomed perspective, and will take you through an adventure that allows one to see the various art and ideas throughout the world. Whether it’s to the clouds or in the garden, the player will have a great time whilst performing the various tasks.

Awesome features include:
                      - A lake that leads underwater to a waterfall and cave!
                      - A garden with an original fountain and flower design
                      - A design of the Ethereal Rainbow Dragon
                      - A cloud parkour that finishes inside the Sun!
                      - A large tree in the middle that has been turned into a dice game!
                      - A modified spleef that utilizes waterfalls and adds a new twist to the game
                      - A gorgeous entrance with grand waterfalls and colorful blocks
                      - The usage of various bountiful blocks to spice up the aesthetics, as well as the functionality of the parkour
                      - Once all adventure items are found, the player will be teleported to a colorful VIP room with an awesome fish tank
                      - A bulletin board giving credits to various contributors right above the white door
                      - PZ + St. Paddy Weather

The adventure takes the player throughout these various features!

Is the world original?
                      Yes, all the ideas for the world have been imagined throughout the building process, with feedback from friends.

Enjoy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	dasher.png Views:	0 Size:	866.3 KB ID:	6906970

Comment

• World: HEAVENINHELL
                        Name: Chinitto

You are reading a diary of a very ordinary girl whose life will one day take a different turn. Relationships with family, friends and herself are becoming tense. A good girl becomes a bad girl in an instant, without noticing it.

Features:

- Mainly slide/surf parkour
                        - Bit of normal parkour
                        - original story (storyline)
                        - Usage of adventure items
                        - Noob friendly (xeno allows you to double jump and run fast)
                        - Winners room to chill with others and share thoughts of world
                        - Pixel art
                        - Credit board
                        - Basic jammers, ghost charm, fire house

World is somewhat challenging, so you have to figure out how to pass some places but it’s not hard

Comment

• DespicableMe2
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	despicableme2.png Views:	48 Size:	283.5 KB ID:	6895090
                          This world is base on the movie "Despicable Me 2"

Story:

One day, the evil supervillain "El Macho" stole the potent mutagen known as "PX-41"
                          He used it to Gru's Minions and the minions turned into Evil Minion
                          In order to cure the evil minions and turn it back become
                          normal minions, you should help Gru to find the antidote that Dr Nefario made.
                          You can get the antidote from the Dr Nefario's Lab
                          But, inside of the lab there are lots of obstacles such spike.
                          Can you get the antidote and cure all the minions near the Giant Minion Statue beside the lab?

Features:
                          1. P and Z Jammer so no zombies and punchers will disturb you
                          2. Stuff Machine With falling bananas
                          3. Giant Minion Statue
                          4. A big lab with parkour inside
                          5. Banana song from "Minions Movie"
                          And lots lots more
                          IGN:ElectroGuy
                          Level:125
                          Subscribe my youtube Channel: ElectroGuy Gt

Comment

• Hello, I would like to nominate my world for WOTD.

Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-22-14-02-04-73.png
Views:	96
Size:	600.1 KB
ID:	6906995

GrowID: Fuwry
                            World name: THESTEEPHILL
                            ——————————————————
                            Story about the world:
                            You are summoned as an adventurer by a local wizard, Gideon. Gideon wants you to save the Asmond Empire from the evil dragon that has been sealed inside the hill for 2000 years, Revery. As time goes, Revery’s gathering powers to create dungeons inside the hill that is near to the Asmond Empire. If all the dungeons are created, Revery will rise and takes revenge to the Asmond Empire. And the worst thing that may happen, Revery can destroy this world!!
                            ——————————————————-
                            World contains:
                            - Xenonite Crystal
                            - Zombie jammer
                            - Punch jammer
                            - Ghost Charm
                            - Fire House
                            - Weather Machine - Autumn
                            - Adventure Items
                            - Castle for the winners
                            - Pixel Art
                            - Challenging Parkour
                            - Credit Board
                            - Classical Music
                            - Story Script
                            - Good sets for mannequins
                            ———————————————————-#growwotdsept20
                            Best regards,
                            Fuwry

Comment

• THEWINTERRESCUE

GrowID: SnowBlizter
                              World: THEWINTERRESCUE

Features:
                              -PZ Jammers
                              -Weather Machine - Snowy Night
                              -Story
                              -Parkour
                              -Winter clash blocks
                              -Winner's area

Story:
                              You decided to visit the north pole to see Santa. To your surprise, Santa was nowhere to be found. There was a trail of tiny footsteps and magical blue dust. You followed it and ended up here. You get the feeling Santa is somewhere around here, so you decide to explore.

Render:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	delet3.PNG Views:	118 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	6904654

Comment

• World: NATIONALZOO
                                GrowID: SamPotato

Description:
                                Zoo! Plenty of zoo animals (leashes & ridings) were displayed in this world! While players explore the world, they can read about over 50 animal fun facts.

The world includes the following:
                                -Parkour-free!
                                -Animal leashes/ridings displaying
                                -Animal fun facts
                                -Interactive mannequins (zookeepers)
                                -Mysterious Jungle theme
                                -Antigravity Generator
                                -Punch & Zombie Jammer
                                -Music
                                -Weather Machine
                                -Credits board above white door

Render of the world: