Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The underground uses space dirts which are not shown on render)

World Name: YUSARIN
    GrowID: Yusarin

Features:

-Riddles

-Adventure items

-Punch and Zombie Jammer

-Ghost charm and firehouse

-Infinite Weather: snowy and night

-Credits to people who helped me

-A cool and original storyline!

Storyline :

Since ancient times, the forest was known to be cursed.
    But the truth is the forest was blessed by the gods.
    Thus, the gods decided to create mystical creatures.
    The mystical creatures were given a duty to protect the forest.

Throughout the centuries, the echanted forest has lost it’s magical spirit.
    Although there are still mystical creatures living here.
    They are fragile and weak.

Darkness has shadowed over the village in the night, and people are afraid.
    The curse is growing worst everyday, which is damaging the forest’s beauty.
    If this continues, the world will peril into darkness and people will suffer.

However, the villagers and mystical creatures hope for something.
    They hope for a legend...
    A legend that would break the curse.
    A brave individual, a loyal, who can collect the essence of mystical power left in this world.

The task is treacherous, a tough journey ahead.
    But again, this is a legend.
    A legend that may ascend.
    Attached Files

Comment

• World : MADMEK Growid: OzZED

Click image for larger version  Name:	madmek (6).png Views:	0 Size:	605.2 KB ID:	6927935

Note: To start the adventure, you can start it by yourself. (UPDATED)

World has been Updated

World has:
      -Jammer (Punch, Zombie, Guardian Pineapple)
      -Xenonite Crystal (Fair Gameplay)
      -Parkour
      -Cybot
      -Adventure item
      ​​​​-Creditory boards (Link to inspiration world)

Desc:
      Have you ever imagined, how the beauty of nature is down there? Nature that has never been touched by humans at all. When you are too amazed by the beauty of outer space, there is an underwater realm that is completely unsolved.

In this time, we will explore a beautiful underwater area, called MADMEK. This mysterious place is known to have a mystical and enchanted atmosphere, where beauty is roaming free. The crystals, jellyfish and coral reefs that can be be seen are so colorful, shining, in the deep blue water.

you will guided by Guard.
      Last edited by OzZED; 10-15-2020, 03:20 AM.
      🚀OzZED🚀

Comment

• MadMewMew presents
        WIZARDSNORMALADVENTURE
        Click image for larger version  Name:	wizardsnormaladventure.png Views:	300 Size:	774.8 KB ID:	6915293

-You are an amateur Wizard wanting to be popular with the people that lives near you so you decided to work on spells that can help the people, but after countless days and nights, you still havent completed anything, because all of the spells are all failures or spells that work, but feels like its just too simple, as you scroll thru the pages of your book, you found a page written about a special spell that can grant the msot useful item every imagined. Can you concoct the spell that can make the people's lives easier gaining you popularity? or it will end up in failure and you just go home researching on more spells, come and play to find out!

World Includes:
        -Punch and Zombie Jammer
        -Ghost Charm
        -Xenonite Crystal, blocking double jump and blocking high jump so all the players are even.
        -Usage of the recent block added this Harvest Fest
        -Story
        -Parkour
        -Trickster Parkour

Fun Fact:
        -This world has around 1000 Block Glue placed all around the world insuring quality builds!
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	thelongedsolitude.png
Views:	126
Size:	832.0 KB
ID:	6927971

Above average gameplay, average design, messy, and bad render... faulty world but still has value and I love it..

Story : Contemplating your own actions in disbelief, you enter a state and journey of absolute solitude. "So this is the solitude I longed for." Wait wait wait, before taking on the journey, let's delve into what made you come to this: For a writer, solitude is the embodiment of ideas and intrinsicality—what more could you desire as one? But certainly, to life, there's more than just a singular, possibly petty, goal or desire. Certainly, as a writer, he was aware of a simple fundamental such as this... right? It was a decision between his lover and writing, to embrace solitude or loving family, a decision to dedicate everything to unfortunately, just one of the two. The writer, as terrifying but appealing of a decision it sounded, as painful but ultimate of a decision it was, unfortunately went with solitude... Now, his journey of self-reflection, writing, and pain... started.
          "Solitude is like walking through mud... continuously getting harder and harder."
          "One that wants to have solitude, will suffer with their decision. One that naturally became alone, without a real desire to distance themselves, but rather, found enjoyment in that distance, will not."
          "Your name is Blank, and dare not ever say you have one."
          "Writing is the ultimate form of expression and transfering your thoughts to another, then why must I struggle so much to explain my suffering? I have a crawing desire to talk to people, but I have no ability or chance to do so with anyone. Even when it comes to messages, my apathy just overcomes everything and anything. What is this unheard sweet paradox? Why can't I find an answer in a library of a billion answers?"

The ending takes a joke-turn, saying you decide to become a gangster after all this self-reflection. I figured a negative story, with no objectively possible happy-ending, is better of having a slight light-up at least at the end!

All my inspiration for the story (and the name of the world) comes from the show "Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju" (Showa and Genroku Era Lover's Suicide Through Rakugo). It's a PG-13 masterpiece of a show, so if you're over 13, do check it out and enjoy everything out of it!

The first part of the story (decision between his lover and writing [in Rakugo's case story telling]) is taken from Rakugo, as I found it incredibly beautiful. Everything after that, is entirely thought of by me. All the quotes are made by me too, even their aesthetic quality is a product of my hopefully-wonderful writing!

As for the parkour and the world itself, I believe the designs, parkour, etc are wonderful! The testers loved it and found it incredibly fun, especially the fact that it's easy and playable for anyone. I used a ton of unique mechanics (for example, using 1 jump to jump on lava, to travel a distance you couldn't with usual two jumps, and then jumping a second time after hitting the lava).

- Punch and Zombie jammer + ghost charm to prevent all the ghosts!
          - Permanent VIP for beating the world (you get a password and can always get there afterwards!)
          - Incredibly unique parkour mechanics.
          - Abstract unique designs to creep and confuse everyone out!
          - Advanced use of adventure items.
          - High-level aesthetic writing in the story (+ comedy elements!)
          And more!

Comment

• WOTD Nomination :

Click image for larger version  Name:	qradventure.png Views:	0 Size:	212.2 KB ID:	6927986

GrowID : IcyGuild
            World : QRADVENTURE

This World Contains :
            - Z Jammer
            - P Jammer
            - Pineapple guardian
            - Night Weather machine
            - Credit board
            - Maze
            - Adventure items
            - VIP area
            - Easy parkour
            - Pixel Art
            - A functioning QR Code

Description :
            Quoth the Raven, "Dear fellow, In order to win, you will have to solve some riddles after you scan the QR code. You'll venture through the swamp, and face several obstacles, but at the end it will all be worth it."

Comment

• What I'm about to say is all written in the world SPOOKYOAK guest book/credits etc...

To start off, the world is single handle built... Took me days... playing for period of time a day...
              The world is basically about HALLOWEEN and facts about that specific event...

The world has a medium level adventure or parkour if you say so...
              In addition has facts about Halloween + 2013-2019 events written in guest books with small information about what's new each year..

----- World : SPOOKYOAK
              ----- Owner : HeiBao

Click image for larger version  Name:	SPOOKYOOAK.png Views:	0 Size:	445.9 KB ID:	6928010

World jammers etc..

Punch/Zombie Jammers + Ghost charm and fireplace, background weather machine.
              Parkour or a small adventurous type of parkour...
              Facts about Halloween and the specific events that happened back in 2013 till 2019
              Pixel art of a Spooky Tree.

Comment

• World name: FREAKYDOLL
                GrowID: Zaewy

Since Halloween is around the corner, I've decided to build this world to welcome Halloween as well as educing some Halloween knowledges to our fellow Growtopians. And the idea was from the movie "IT". TRICK OR TREATS!

This world includes:
                -Zombie, Punch Jammer
                -Ghost Charm
                -Fire House
                -Easy Parkour (mind tricking)
                -Storyline
                -7 Halloween quizzes

(Note: The quizzes are most likely to be easy for everyone, and you don't need to waste a lot of time on it)Click image for larger version

Name:	freakydoll.png
Views:	114
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	6928035

Comment

• Hello Growtopians!
                  this is my nomination for WOTD

Grow ID : SukaProjek
                  World : THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Click image for larger version  Name:	theforgottencave.png Views:	0 Size:	808.7 KB ID:	6894041

​​
                  Here are the things that the world have :

1. Designs & Story based on real life mechanics, size & logics (except for the pixel art, of course).
                  2. Usage of many mannequins, and lots of green paints.
                  3. Basic Jammers, Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian, CCTV & Weather Machine.
                  4. Credits & Story Line near the white door.
                  5. Original tree designs.
                  6. Usage of many kinds of adventure item.
                  7. Usage of some dimension blocks.
                  8. Easy-Normal difficulty parkour.
                  9. Dark Cave Background Maze.
                  10. Binary Code Puzzle.
                  11. Usage of obelisks & sun gate.
                  12. Original Pixel Art of Viney Treasure Chest
                  13. A Dimension block maze inside the pixel art.
                  14. Lastly, a VIP/WINNER area, of course!

Quick Story Line :

It's a beautiful day, sunny, bright & full of joy. You woke up from your bed and checked for your wife.
                  There's a knock on your door, oh it's the mailman! He must have been busy all day sending mails to people.
                  You checked on the mail and there's a letter inside! It's from Jim! Your father. He knows you love traveling
                  and going out for exciting adventures! So, he told you about a secret cave that many people
                  don't know. If you reach the end of the cave, there's a secret treasure waiting for you to be brought home.

But it's not easy to get there, you'll have to survive and make your way through the darkness & pain.

Are you brave enough? Will you be the first to bring home the secret treasure?
                  The cave are waiting for your presence to answer all those questions.

IGN : SukaProjek
                  a nub forumer n player
                  follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
                  <3

Comment

• World name :Tankyouu
                    Growid : CGLC

-History
                    The boys climbed down a rope like three spiders on a single strand of silk. They passed the decaying remnants of wood and iron supports into the gaping throat of an abandoned, vertical, coal mine. They could hear water trickling down the walls, the underground continuation of the downpour that morning.

The boys and their parents were on vacation from their homes in Indiana and were camping in the mountains and forests of West Virginia's coal mining country The three had hiked out of the campground after lunch and gone .This world has

-puch jammer
                    -zombie jammer
                    -mini-mod
                    -vip room
                    -sungate and obelisk
                    -Credit
                    -weather night

World description : the players can learn about how to mine and the players can reflect on / or remember that history as the miner's mistake
                    - made for players to have fun and can enjoy the game growtopia

#growwotdoct20

Comment

• RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	runneisland banner! - Copy.png
Views:	117
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	6928123Click image for larger version

Name:	runnerisland (2).png
Views:	100
Size:	512.1 KB
ID:	6928124 ​​​​​​​

Descriptions!
                      What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
                      Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
                      Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
                      Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
                      Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
                      Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
                      * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                      * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                      * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
                      * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
                      * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
                      * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
                      * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
                      * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
                      * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
                      * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
                      * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
                      * Punch and Zombie Jammer
                      * Weather Machine - Warp
                      * Ghost Charm
                      * Pineapple Guardian!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• Nominating UNSOLVEDTRAGEDY for WOTD

​​​​​​Heya ! Im Luxinia and I will showcase my world which gives you a new gameplay experience...

The story was about a 500 Years old unsolved case of tragedy​​​​​​... There is an island where explorer and investigators suddenly disappeared.. Now it's Rey's Team to investigate the sudden lost of communication to the previous team.. You will act as Rey the detective and team captain and solve the case which has been over 500 years..

This World Features:
                        *New gameplay experience which includes Game Generator and mystery doors..
                        ​​​​​
                        *Creepy Vibe structures and mountains together with Creepy song...

*Gives you a vibe of being a detective if you read every boards and signs..

*Has Xenonite which blocks double-jump on the first world to give better experience..

*Has link world which simulates all the caves...

Name:	unsolvedtragedy.png
Views:	112
Size:	629.5 KB
ID:	6928159 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• THEHAUNTEDWASTELAND by crushieeeee (I was CrushieCakes)

Story:
                          Its SPOOKTOBER already! and here you are, Marcus, A Typical Guy who loves to go anywhere fun, especially to places that are spooky. And you've decided to go here a scary place to go to where you'll encounter some ghoooost. Well, Goodluck to your journey Marcus! MAY THE GHOST BE WITH YOU!

Features:
                          -2 Guestbook (One containing the story and the other one contains the credits)
                          -PZ Jammers
                          -Firehouse
                          -Security Camera
                          -Spooky - Weather
                          -Usage of Adventure and Clash Items
                          -Halloween related items

(Due to Render Bug Space Junk and Space Dirts are not seen)

And now I Humbly present to you My World:

Name:	thehauntedwasteland.png
Views:	119
Size:	586.5 KB
ID:	6928185

Comment

• MAGNETICWORLD for WOTD

World Name: MAGNETICWORLD
                            GrowID: Dacksei

Synopsis:
                            Last year. Edward got the an old magnet from his grandfather,
                            he kept it and used it for treasure hunting. In the past year
                            Edward was searching for rare magnets.He found this
                            what is called "Magic Magnet" the national treasure magnet,
                            Edward wanted to search for it. could he find it?

Features:
                            - Punch Jammer
                            - Zombie Jammer
                            - Ghost Charm
                            - Fire House
                            - Adventure Items
                            - Weather (spooky)
                            - Halloween items

- Credits Board / World that inspired me
                            - Hula Bobblehead (Summer item)
                            - Mannequins
                            - Dimension blocks
                            - Pot O' Gold
                            - Sun Gate/Obelisk
                            - Red Crystal
                            - Castle blocks
                            - Movie Screen

Render:

​* sorry for the Regal Bannister because was not supported.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• NYASARDIHUTAN for WOTD
                              GrowID : VerdantGate

World Story :
                              One day, there was a young man who wanted to have a treasure. He traveled around the earth in his ship. Until in the end, he got the treasure but, the treasure guard was angry and chased the young man. Can the young man return to the ship and come home safely?

World Features :
                              - Punch Jammer
                              - Zombie Jammer
                              - Ghost Charm
                              - Xenonite Crystal with speedy effect, double jump effect, block use of powerups
                              - Firehouse
                              - Weather machine - Arid
                              - Challenge timer 21 Minutes with prizes
                              - Gateway To Adventure
                              - Adventure Barrier
                              - Adventure Brazier
                              - Adventure Idol Gate
                              - Adventure Item - Banana, - Golden Idol, - Key, -Torch
                              - Adventure Pedestal
                              - Angry Adventure Gorrila
                              - Locked Adventure Door
                              - Bountiful Items
                              - Cracked Stone Slab
                              - Deathtrap Wall
                              - Dimension blocks
                              - Gravity Well
                              - Mud Puddle
                              - Slippery Flag Pole
                              - Credits board in the near of white door

World Renders :
                              Attached Files
                              ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

• GrowID: Heramix
                                World Name: GTSKELD

GTSKELD is an among us recreation made inside of Growtopia! Using among us’s most popular map: Skeld. The world has similar gameplay to among us.

At the start, crewmates and impostors randomly get picked (there is 4x more crewmates than impostors) and then the match starts. The crewmates has to finish their “tasks” to win, and the impostors has to kill the crewmates to sabotage them so they don’t complete their tasks!

Way more information about how the game works can be find in the data repositories next to the door.

Features:
                                -P & Z Jammer
                                -Weather Machine : Background
                                -Xenonite Crystal
                                -Unique game item usage
                                -2 Tomb Robbers
                                -Spectating System
                                -A clever system to have more crewmates then impostors.
                                -Task system, where every player has to do diffirent and unique tasks
                                to earn their team a point. (Ranging from dimension block maze to entering codes)
                                -Vents for impostors to sneak through!
                                -The Skeld Map from among us!
                                -Completely automatic (doesn’t require a host)

The Latest Render:

Name:	gtskeld.png
Views:	120
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	6928308
                                Hello, I’m Heramix!

Comment

Working...
                                X