Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [September - December Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    • An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    • "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    • Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    • 10 Growtokens
    • And above all! RESPECT!
    Cool right? But there are rules to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

Entry Requirements
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world
    We are also allowing players to submit their entries on Instagram. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For September entries: #growwotdsep20
    • For October entries: #growwotdoct20
    • For November entries: #growwotdnov20
    • For December entries #growwotddec20
    Rules (September - December 2020 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note that promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.
    • We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    • We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    • We are allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3-day gap.
    So you want to win eh?

Tips
    • Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    • Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    • Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    • Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    • Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    • Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months will not be considered. If the punishment has been removed before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible to win WOTD.
    FAQ

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle, but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world, and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2020 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    Most probably will have nearly no chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration, etc.) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to their world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!
    Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

~ Kairos
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

WANDERER by INVSIBILITY
    IGN: Invsibility
    World: Wanderer

Story:
    You had dream, to be like your father who loves adventures through out the sea. But one tragic fate holds you back. Until one day you found your father's note. Will you be able to track his location?

World Contains
    P and Z jammers
    Ghost Charm
    Anti-Generator
    Unique adventure items usage
    Credits
    Puzzle
    Story

Click image for larger version

Name:	wanderer (1).png
Views:	7153
Size:	633.2 KB
ID:	6893981
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Comment

Nomination for WOTD
      ​​​​​​Ign: LfU
      World name: RICHESINJUGOKU

Lastest render:Click image for larger version

Name:	richesinjugoku.png
Views:	7518
Size:	981.7 KB
ID:	6894004
      ​​​​​​--------------------------------------------------
      ​​​​​​Sypnosis:
      A hundred years ago. When our monks found out a huge Gold Mine and make Jugoku become the richest territory. The news spread so fast, from a villager to the trader, trader to the merchant, and had eventually spread across the mainland. A lot of people came and built mines everywhere. And then the time when our monks were fed up with it all, they agreed to closed all existing mines and let nature recover itself. Within a week, Jugoku becomes a dead town, our monks save the leftover Gold at a hidden cave locked with Golden Idol, no one knows where is it. A lot of people trying to find it, but one can come back alive.
      ​​​​​​--------------------------------------------------
      Features:
      Medium Parkour with Shocking Cybots, Trickster, Howler, and also Steam Machines!
      ​​​I used all types of Adventure Items.
      ​​​​​A Torch to light up 2 Braziers.
      Golden Idol can be used to read a Poems of elements as Riddle in the Gateway.
      Tomb Robber to open a Tomb Gates.
      Seven Obelisks to active a Sun Gate for VIP Room.
      --------------------------------------------------
      World has:
      Punch and Zombie Jammer
      Pineapple Guardian
      Ghost Charm
      Fire House
      CCTV
      Credits board near the white door
      Bountiful Blast
      2 Temples and 1 huge Haunted Temple
      Pagoda as VIP
      Water Slide Trees and Sacred tree
      ------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dragon Speaking...
        THEEAGLETOTEM collaboration between Draluxes and ItzEagleT
        ​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	theeagletotem (1).png
Views:	8433
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	6894011

Due the render bug, it supposed to be includes Space Dirt, Space Junk Dirt, and more.

Consequences :
        A strange magic has taken over a secret part of the fierce Jungle, which is a shock to many. This place is called the Fledging Vines. People have searched for ways to uncover a path to this place, yet it was so hard that the project was slowly dropped over time. Thanks to the help of an organization, you have arrived here to investigate and possibly search for a way that can take away this strange magic. Good luck!

What's New?
        * Startopia v.2 blocks were added into the world
        * Wolf World blocks were added into the world
        * Splenkuroma v.2 blocks were added into the world
        * Time Tossed blocks were added into the world
        * Bountiful blocks were added into the world
        * Winterfest blocks were added into the world

Features :
        * Zombie and Punch Jammer
        * Firehouse
        * Weather Machine - Jungle

​​​​​​Those eagle totem was made by ItzEagleT

NOSTORS By Draluxes

Name:	nostors.png
Views:	7186
Size:	753.9 KB
ID:	6894010

[Balancing world and updated a New Path!] + Added the new route "An inelegant phenomenon of dragon"!

Consequences :
        Look in the sky, the smoke was appeared from somewhere. The possible problems have done by fierce creatures. The dragon's master immediately asks for our help. She says this problem has caused by the dragon over there. It's located in my main tower, especially far from that place. I couldn't solve this problem by myself, even my dragons won't be able to help me. We need to get there together and you must take the risk once you accepting our help.

The dragons now screaming often, it might be something wrong. We should find out what's going on.

We're running out the time, we must hurry! Follow me!

How's the game works?
        You need to take training from the dragon's master and gain some skills! After that, you have 20 minutes to reach the upwards tower. It has 6 floors in total until the dragons concerned with you.

What's New?!?
        * New! A startopia 2.0 Blocks were added into this world!
        * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.
        * Summer clash blocks were added into this world.
        * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 3 Gravity Well and 9 Death Trap Wall ).
        * Winter clash blocks were added into this world.
        * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world. ( 2 Storm Cloud and 2 Cracked Stone Clab ).
        * Spring clash blocks were added into this world.
        * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world ( 1 Up Up and Away and 4 Trickster ).
        * Block Party v2 was added into this world.
        * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
        * Bountiful blocks were added into this world ( includes Bountiful Bamboo Spikes, Jungle Temple Pillar, Monkshood ).
        * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
        * Chinese New Year Blocks were added into this world.
        * Mutant kitchen block was added into this world.
        * Farming Blocks Roles were added into this world.
        * Surgeon Blocks Roles were added into this world.
        * 2 Sear Bot - Level 2 are running through the world.
        * 2 Spike Bot - Level 1 are running through the world.
        * 4 ShockBot - Level 1 are running through the world.
        * 1 ShooterBot - Level 1 is running through the world.
        * 1 FlameBot - Level 2 is running through the world.
        * Absolutely the dragon stuff eg. Dragon Blocks and Scales.
        * Winter stuff eg. Winter wind, Giant Chandle, Festivus pole, and more.

Features!
        * Punch and Zombie Jammer
        * Weather Machine - Rainy

RUNNERISLAND By Draluxes

Name:	runnerisland (1).png
Views:	6918
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	6894009 ​​​​​​​

Descriptions!
        What a hot seasonal weather. Oh, hey traveler! Have you heard Runner Island occurred through to the game? Isn't it sound familiar to you? Fear no more!

Welcome to the runner island world! This world reference from the game called " Dragon City " game events!

In this world, you can dig any treasure that can be found here. They are including a lot amount of golds, foods, gems, or even exclusive mystical dragons!

Before you take a step, let's remember this one. The system will add the timer countdown. That means if you can reach any final sub-route, you will be eliminated plus all progress will be lost in the time.

What are you waiting for? The rewards are on beyond your destiny go get a hurry!

You need to complete five routes of the runner! Including..
        Route 1 : An exercise runner, with the rewards 1 Milion of golds!
        Route 2 : Resistance of speedy, with the rewards 1 Milion of foods!
        Route 3 : Forfeit feathers, with the rewards 20 Gems!
        Route 4 : Heat atmosphere, with the rewards 50 Gems!
        Route 5 : The last accumulate, with the special reward, Lapiz Lazuli dragon can be yours!

The pixel art was made by myself, his name " Runner dragon! "

What's New?!?
        * Summer mechanic blocks were added into this world.
        * Winter mechanic blocks were added into this world.
        * Spring mechanic blocks were added into this world.
        * Absolutely the dragon stuff.
        * Cybot ( Include Spike Bot, Flame Bot, Sear Bot)!
        * Startopia blocks were added into tis world.
        * Wolf World blocks were added into this world.
        * Bountiful blocks were added into this world.
        * Splenkuroma Strikes Back blocks were added into this world.
        * Pineapple Stuff was added into this world.
        * Adventure mechanics were applied to this world.

Features!
        * Punch and Zombie Jammer
        * Weather Machine - Warp
        * Ghost Charm
        * Pineapple Guardian!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

​​TURTLEADVENTURE
          Growid:NKPgmr234

Story your turtle is gone and you are going to find him.

World have
          -punch jammer
          -zombie jammer
          -ghost charm
          -fire house
          -some parkours
          -possible without wings, shoes etc
          -little vip area for winners

​​​​​​
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Growtopians & Moderators!
            I've updated and changed some things to add more details to the world.
            I build this world solo and I hope this time it would be a lot nicer.
            Make sure you tried it for yourself because it's better when you look from inside the game, haha.

So this is my nomination for THEFORGOTTENCAVE :

Grow ID : SukaProjek World : THEFORGOTTENCAVE

Click image for larger version  Name:	theforgottencave.png Views:	0 Size:	808.7 KB ID:	6894041

Here are the things that the world have :

1. Based on real life mechanics, size & logics (except for the pixel art, of course).

2. Complete Jammers & Weather Machine.

3. Credits & Story Line near the white door.

4. Original tree designs.

5. Usage of many kinds of adventure item.

6. Usage of dimension blocks.

7. Normal Difficulty Parkour.

8. Dark Cave Background Maze.

9. Binary Code Puzzle.

10.Usage of obelisks & sun gate.

11. Pixel art of treasure chest that I built myself.

12. A Dimension block maze inside the pixel art.

13. Lastly, a VIP/WINNER area, of course!

Quick Story Line :

It's a beautiful day, sunny, bright & full of joy. You woke up from your bed and checked for your wife.
            There's a knock on your door, oh it's the mailman! He must have been busy all day sending mails to people.
            You checked on the mail and there's a letter inside! It's from Jim! Your father. He knows you love traveling
            and going out for exciting adventures! So, he told you about a secret cave that many people
            don't know. If you reach the end of the cave, there's a secret treasure waiting for you to be brought home.
            But it's not easy to get there, you'll have to survive and make your way through the darkness & pain.

Are you brave enough? Will you be the first to bring home the secret treasure?
            The cave are waiting for your presence to answer all those questions.
            Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Last edited by SukaProjek; 09-04-2020, 07:44 AM. Reason: Added 1 description about world features
            IGN : SukaProjek
            a nub forumer n player
            follow my ig:@sukaprojek_gt
            <3

Comment

TRAPPEDINTHEMAZE for WOTD

World name: TRAPPEDINTHEMAZE
              GrowID: SilverFriend

Story:
              Thomas, a teenager, arrives in a giant labyrinth. Like the others youths dumped there before him, he has no memory of his previous life. Thomas quickly becomes part of the group and soon after demonstrates a unique perspective that scores him a promotion to Runner status. He and his friends try to escape from the maze and eventually learn that they are subjects of an experiment.

Features:
              - A winner's room
              - Credit board
              - Adventure items
              - Weather machine Jungle
              - Pineapple guardian
              - Punch and Zombie Jammers
              - Ghost Charm

World Render:

ChickiBriki

Comment

Here is PRODIGYDAWN by me, prodigydawn.

Name:	prodigydawn.png
Views:	7016
Size:	607.1 KB
ID:	6894066 Note : Space Junk Dirts don't appear in render.
                World Features:

- Punch and Zombie Jammers, Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian, Firehouse, Minimod
                - A Xenonite Crystal
                - Public Wrench Area
                - A short, yet challenging parkour for VIP room
                - Creditory Board

​​​​​​That's all, and goodluck to all builders!
                GrowID: ProdigyDawn
                IG: @prodigydawn
                ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

Hi! I would like to nominate my world UFOVILLAGE. My IGN is "Stuy."

Context: You are a private investigator who spent his life dedicated to uncovering and learning about paranormal and extraordinary activities. After searching for the existence of UFOs for quite a long time, you get a tip that a cliff-side village has been dealing with strange UFO activities for a long time now. From your research, you find out that there are three statues in the village that, when all found, may possibly allow the user to find a UFO. With this understanding, you make way into the village, learning about the experiences of the residents, and searching for the statues!

World Includes:

Updated (New Fixes): Made the sky section more aesthetically pleasing and removed some spikes on top.
                  • A detailed storyline and unique stories of UFO encounter from different villagers that allow for active exploration (NPCs).
                  • Pixel art of a UFO (that serves as a VIP Room!).
                  • Includes riddles and parkours. I used many different mechanisms such as deathtrap wall, gravity wells, up-up away block, sun gate, tricksters, the new ghost blocks, etc.
                  • Includes new blocks from Startopia 2.0 (moon lamp, decayed statue) and SummerFest 2020 (hammock, inflatable dolphin, life ring, message-in-a-bottle), AND PAW 2020 (infinity weather machine and ghost blocks).
                  • Facts about UFOs around the world!
                  • Includes all the necessary jammers such as Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Ghost Charm, Firehouse, and Xenonite (so the world is new-player friendly!).
                  • Gave credit on the left side of the white door!
                  • Used paint and checkpoints!

Last edited by Nirvana; 09-07-2020, 05:20 AM.

Comment

​​Nominating "FRIENDSHIPSTORY"

World name: FRIENDSHIPSTORY
                    GrowID: Dzez

Description: This world is focusing on the story of Androclus and the Lion, it's a story about a man who escaped, crept into a cave and became friends with a lion in the ancient times of Rome. It's a very heartwarming story, teaches people about the morals of a true friendship, and how times have changed.
                    The world is new people friendly, you do not need wings, nor' a speed item to complete it. It has been tested multiple times with or without helpful gear.
                    This is my first WOTD attempt and I was the only builder, so I built this world with love and passion.

World includes:
                    • Credit board
                    • Wonderful storyline
                    • PZ Jammers
                    • Ghost Charm
                    • Firehouse
                    • Weather Machine- Jungle
                    • V.I.P area for winners
                    • Features real ancient Rome buildings.
                    • Lion pixel art
                    • Tons of paint buckets used
                    • Some trickster levels
                    • 2 Adventure door levels

Does NOT have any portals linking to vend worlds.

Latest render:

​​

Name:	friendshipstory render new.png
Views:	7739
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	6894083

Comment

World: BIOMEESCAPE
                      GrowID: MagmaTrix

I am nominating BIOMEESCAPE for WOTD.

THIS WORLD IS INSPIRED FROM ESCAPE ROOMS.

Puzzle, Parkour, Story

Get your mind ready to become crazy as you get into higher biomes!.

You were sent into a spaceship for a challenge, to escape. Finding codes and passing through mini parkours is fun and its worth the time spent every time you finish a biome. These riddles needs you to be observative and sharp-minded about the surroundings to pass each biome.

This world includes:

- Puzzles
                      - Parkour
                      - Riddles
                      - Credit and Appreciation Board
                      - World Information Board
                      - 7 fun-packed riddled biomes
                      - A VIP Biome for those with intelligent minds who passed all the biomes.
                      - No main story included, but there are stories included in some biomes.
                      - Different themes and blocks all throughout the world.
                      - Different music blocks that are fit in each biome to enhance your experience while playing.
                      - Background Weather
                      - Punch Jammer
                      - Zombie Jammer
                      - Firehouse
                      - Ghost Charm

Latest Render:

Name:	biomeescape.png
Views:	6760
Size:	465.3 KB
ID:	6894127

World: PTABLEOFELEMENTS
                      GrowID: MagmaTrix

I am nominating PTABLEOFELEMENTS for WOTD.

INFORMATION

Have you ever wondered how can you memorize the elements while playing? Well, this world is fit for YOU, you can memorize the ELEMENTS while playing.

This World has only one Objective , -To help the player to gain more knowledge about the Elements.

This world includes:

- Information about the Elements
                      - Credit and Appreciation Board
                      - Background Weather
                      - Punch Jammer
                      - Zombie Jammer
                      - Firehouse
                      - Ghost Charm

Latest Render

Name:	ptableofelements.png
Views:	6378
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	6894126

Im finding suggestions and opinions and i'll appreciate it if you try to visit the worlds too.

Goodluck to everyone!

-MagmaTrix

Comment

World name: PAWYEAH2020
                        GrowID: STYX

PAWYEAH2020 is a party world filled with selfie rooms and dance areas!
                        The world includes:
                        -A Party Dance Floor
                        -Square biomes perfect for Instagram selfies
                        -Zombie, Punch, Ghost Jammer, and Antigravity Machine
                        -Boombox Music
                        -Board with credits above the white door

Click image for larger version  Name:	pawyeah2020.png Views:	0 Size:	904.6 KB ID:	6894162

​​Click image for larger version  Name:	image_188607.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	6894163
                        An Instagram biome from the world PAWYEAH2020

​​Click image for larger version  Name:	image_188608.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.8 KB ID:	6894164
                        An Instagram biome from the world PAWYEAH2020

World name: STYXCLINIC

STYXCLINIC is a hospital world filled with various clinics!
                        The world includes:
                        -Facts about health and medicine
                        -Varying clinics of different themes
                        -A rooftop garden
                        -Funny mannequin dialogues
                        -Zombie,Punch, and Ghost Jammer
                        -Credits on the board above the white door
                        -Custom music by Dynnie

Click image for larger version  Name:	styxclinic.png Views:	0 Size:	572.8 KB ID:	6894165

(tested multiple times via races with prizes and 100% functional)

World name: EARTHANCIENT

EARTHANCIENT is a sandbox parkour world filled with riddles and dangers!
                        The world has:
                        -Story about a pyramid explorer
                        -Sandbox-style parkour with trickster, gravity wells, and waterfall-based challenges
                        -Number riddles
                        -Adventure Items
                        -Zombie, Punch, and Ghost Jammer
                        -Custom music by Dynnie
                        -Credits on the scroll near the white door

Click image for larger version  Name:	earthancient.png Views:	0 Size:	446.1 KB ID:	6894166

(tested multiple times via races with prizes and 100% functional)

World name: WATERANCIENT

WATERANCIENT is an open-style parkour that centers around collecting bananas for the Monkey King. The parkour levels can be finished based on the player's preference with the story converging to a twist!

The world includes:
                        -Story about exploring an underwater castle
                        -Sandbox-style Parkour
                        -Riddles
                        -Meticulously-created decorations and structures
                        -Megalodon VIP/Finisher's Room
                        -Zombie,Punch, and Ghost Jammer
                        -Custom music by Dynnie
                        -Credits on the holographic sign near the white door
                        ​​
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	waterancient.png Views:	0 Size:	328.7 KB ID:	6894167
                        Thanks for checking my worlds out!

Instagram: styxMD

Comment

MEOWADVENTURES for WOTD

World name: MEOWADVENTURES
                          GrowID : VICSS

Story:
                          you are an adventurer ..who known by many people because of your achievement..now you had a job
                          the chief from some village ask your help to find antidote in the dungeon...
                          are you ready??

Features:
                          - A winner's room
                          - Credit board
                          - Adventure items
                          - Weather machine " spooky "
                          - Pineapple guardian
                          - Punch and Zombie Jammers
                          - Ghost Charm
                          - song [ kimetsu no yaiba ]
                          - pixel art

world render :

Name:	meowadventures.png
Views:	7019
Size:	679.8 KB
ID:	6894179

Comment

Presenting THECOLORSOFHELL

A man wakes up one morning to find that everything is in a monochromatic scale. He decides to look around his seemingly deserted city on a quest to find help and color, so he could understand what was going on. Instead of help, he found a cave at the edge of town that was clearly not there before. He explores the cave and color is found. However, it wasn’t quite what he’d expected...

This world features a one of a kind transcribed intro of Metallica’s Unforgiven III, punch and zombie jammers, adventure item elements, a unique story line, a monochromatic background, and parkour that progressively gets more interesting as it goes on.

Name:	E29D9C2F-08EE-4740-B2F0-87044583E5E1.png
Views:	6546
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	6894189
                            In Game Name: TheArctic
                            Main World: THEARCTIC
                            Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                            Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                            Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

WOTD ENTRY - "HALLOWSEVEDREAM"
                              • WORLD NAME: HALLOWSEVEDREAM
                              • GROW ID: Sweaz
                              • DESCRIPTION: "This story world will place the player as a role of a kid who must escape his dream or else the kid is stuck in his dream forever. In this jungle-themed world, the player will face hungry snakes, hungry plants, and gorillas! The player will be challenged, scared and of course have lots of fun!
                              • Other info: This parkour requites NO WINGS! This also teaches players how to use adventure items. A world that is Halloween themed and will definitely scare you! This world also utilizes a sun gate puzzle at the end.
                              • World specs:
                                • Punch and Zombie jammers
                                • Firehouse
                                • Ghost Charm
                                • Adventure items
                                • Jungle themed items
                              ENJOY!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X