No announcement yet.

I just can't seem to win WOTD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me clear this up for you and to the others as well, it is not about how many WLS/DLS you spent on the world and it is also not about how long it will take to win. It is quite simple to understand.

Due to the immense price raise of the WOTD Trophy; builders are getting competitive, worlds are outshining the others and uniqueness is regained.

If you want to win WOTD so badly. My suggestion for you would be to change it to a whole new level (which is unlikely to happen), or you could either make a new one. Make sure that it will outshine the other submissions if you want a guarantee win.

It is your free will to take my opinion up or continue ranting. Lastly, never give up buddy. CHEER UP!
    A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
    World: ZYTRAN
    Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by TonyChase View Post
      Let me clear this up for you and to the others as well, it is not about how many WLS/DLS you spent on the world and it is also not about how long it will take to win. It is quite simple to understand.

Due to the immense price raise of the WOTD Trophy; builders are getting competitive, worlds are outshining the others and uniqueness is regained.

If you want to win WOTD so badly. My suggestion for you would be to change it to a whole new level (which is unlikely to happen), or you could either make a new one. Make sure that it will outshine the other submissions if you want a guarantee win.

It is your free will to take my opinion up or continue ranting. Lastly, never give up buddy. CHEER UP!
      Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. It seems like the world isn't unique enough to win. How am I ranting tho?
      Wassup

Comment

The dude who chooses the winners seems to only pick worlds whose renders look aesthetic, clean. I think what this world is missing is a color match scheme, without it a world just looks unpleasing to the eye
        ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

Play Townscaper if you ever feel depressed.

Comment

i'm not a much a great builder, but the world seems too messy IMO.

Originally posted by Epikur View Post

What's wrong with you? On the screenshot I clearly said I was going to nominate the world and if it was a problem for you I would plan the world myself. Also I credited you on the bulletin board right at the spawn.

Originally posted by Epikur View Post
          I recently built my world called VPARKOUR, which cost me 20dls and a lot of work. The world has a good song, unique design, many new parkour elements (such as mystery doors, cubits, clash blocks, howler, steam level and much more) and a nice name. However I can't seem to win wotd with it. I nominated it for over a month now but it never wins! What did I do wrong? Is there something I'm ignorant of?
          Also notice that the render is bugged, so some levels look empty but they aren't in reality.

Comment

Oh hello again,

This post somewhat reminds me designing that XPARKOUR last year XD.

Comment

Working...
            X