My attempt at a nice world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My attempt at a nice world

So i decided to try to win wotd and spent a week or 2 building this world, named thelensofriches, after the ances item (in case u didnt know)

And obviously, this isnt going to win wotd. So could any of you give me suggestions on how to make it look nicer?

Edit for version 2: I made the walls of the volcano thicker and removed useless blocks to make it look less messy.

Edit for version 3: used dimension blocks instead of spike to make the world less messy, increased block variety and painted the left side of the volcano with red/black paint
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hurricane Gold; 10-24-2020, 08:47 AM.
    It been 3 year since I been guild leader for Nofreeload.. there or up and down player that honest and player cant follow threw what they said they will do, I dont allow player to break rule because every time one do other will try to do the same.

It looks quite messy. Are the lava bricks meant to form a volcano? If that was your intention, I'd use more of the lava bricks (and other blocks) more inside to fill in the gaps.
    IGN: Snuggy
    Instagram: Snuggeh
    Level: 94
    Hours: 4765

Comment

• Snuggyy
      Snuggyy commented
      Editing a comment
      You could always put the pixel art in the middle, and form a parkour around it.

Anyone have ideas how to make it less messy? i cant remove most blocks as it allows the player to skip sections.
    It been 3 year since I been guild leader for Nofreeload.. there or up and down player that honest and player cant follow threw what they said they will do, I dont allow player to break rule because every time one do other will try to do the same.

Comment

maybe revamping it will work ,but its up you, i can only say that you should add more 'black' items i guess to blend and the lens of riches pixel art is not pretty good i guess. good luck anyways
      ign: thiel
      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
      ig: thiel4us
      donate in thieldonate
      sry if mi bad english

Comment

The background makes the world look cluttered. You can try a stuff weather machine with a red item and a black background to even the contrast since it's too much red!

Paint the spikes red or black to match the world more. The world looks nice, so far! Keep going[:

Instagram: styxMD

Comment

Do u guys think the half the the volcano painted red is better then the other half. (The one not painted)? Is the block variety enough?

Comment

Working...
          X