Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! (January - March 2021 Cycle)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAGONSINSOFWRATH for WOTD
    GrowID : erwinher
    World description : Once upon a time there was a wanderer named Giorno. He was visiting a village but, there was something strange about the village. Many residents there felt dizzy all of a sudden, the village head in that village decided to do an expedition in the forest because there was something strange in the forest. Giorno who was interested in the expedition joined in and began exploring the forest with the village head. Can they find the cause and the villagers?
    - PZ Jammer
    - Weather Machine - Jungle
    - Ghost Charm
    Attached Files
    Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

• GrowID : erwinher
      World Name : GROWTOPIABIGSALE
      World Description : One day, there is a guy called Udin. Udin really like automotive. At one point, Udin really wanted to buy his dream car. Unfortunately, Udin couldnt afford to buy it because its so expensive. In November, his parents ask Udin to buy food at the supermarket. However, due to the pandemic, Udin buy it at online shop. Unexpectedly, the shop that sells the car that Udin really wants, gives a very big discount on the condition that Udin must be able to answer all of the questions about black friday. Can Udin get his dream car?

World Includes :
      PZ Jammer
      Ghost Charm
      Few in game pixel art
      Truck pixel art which describes the online shop
      Parkour and Password door games hint in the bulletin board
      story
      Attached Files
      Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

• Hello, I am Carbonide and I would like to nominate my newest world "GLOOMYCLIFFS" for the World of the Day. I'm sure you will love it!

Story:

Welcome young traveller to GLOOMYCLIFFS, a place where mysteries really occur and which have caused a lot of intrigue between its citizens. However, let me introduce you first into the city's story and its people. It all started in 1942 when the first settlers came to conquer America. During their journey, they found various extravagant places. That's when they got to know this valley till we know until today and where dreams, learnings and expiriences arrive everyday since because of all the mysteries our ancesters have had to deal with. This city is famous for its mine which provide special minerals. However, lately we have had some problems and we need your help. Would you be able to save this valley?

Throughout the world, the character will investigate and search for the problem that has caused harm to the town. As well, he will meet new places and the people of the town which will lead him to know what's the problem.

World Futures:
        • Fire House
        • Zombie and Punch Jammers
        • Ghost Charm
        • Autumn Weather
        • Puzzles
        • Parkour
        • Caves

As well, this world includes some new and inovative concepts which are:
        • Shadowed Painted Trees
        • Shadowed Painted Train
        • All the buildings include shadows and a 3D perspective
        • New blocks mixtures for a desert world by using glue and paint

Note: I used Space Junk Dirt, but it hasn't been added to the render system yet. Be sure to check it in game!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gloomycliffs.png
Views:	176
Size:	697.1 KB
ID:	6980477

IGN: Carbonide

Comment

• Nominating my world for WOTD

World name : THEANCIENTWOLFCASTLE
          GrowID : JIDL

This world was created to provide information about the Wolf World, and also provide a little information about the myth of the werewolves in Europe. not only that, you can have fun in this world, because this world has parkur and aslo this world have :

-Challenge timer (open in random time)
          -painted block
          -unique parkour concept
          -3 Castle
          -Tomb robber
          -world architect
          -z jammer
          -p jammer
          -ghost charm
          -fire house
          -little knowledge material about WEREWOLVES and HUNTER
          -STORY
          -Credits board
          -Some mannequin with werewolf and hunter outfit
          -also i add some trickster
          -cybot
          -link to Wolf world practice world
          -link to the world that has inspired me to build the castle
          -information about what it is wolfworld and wolfworld reward
          -some deathtrap wall

STORY:
          The story started when someone named MAX have a bad dream about chest in his basement, MAX wake up and going to basement and he touch the chest, max open the chest and found a weird scroll, max have a bad feel about the scroll, but hes still read the letter, then come a hole like a portal with purple color, max run, but the portal pull max inside, he passed out and unconscious, until someone wakes him up, max asked to person, what happened to him, that person said, max was pulled into the ancient wolf castle because he read the forbidden scroll that opened the gate to this castle, max also asked to that person why u and ur friend stuck in here, the man replied that they are the wolf hunters, that man also telling if Max want to get out from this place, he must through the CAVE OF DEAD

Lasr render world

SAT 02 JAN 2021 . 10:36:31 GMT

That's all, thx wish me luck

Last edited by JIDL the Handsome; 01-07-2021, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• I NOMINATE AFORGOTTEN FOR WOTD!

This world is adventure, You need to escape in this forgotten map or you will be forgotten.

This world has:
            *PZ Jammer
            *Weather machine
            *Use of steam
            *Cybots
            *Maze
            *Short Story
            *Adventure Items
            *Pixel art Click image for larger version

Name:	aforgotten.png
Views:	164
Size:	380.0 KB
ID:	6980505

Comment

• DIMENSIONSTRAVEL3

The time to meet the new dimension has come as excitement filled into you. Sadly, it wasn't like you expected. The portal system had broken down and had lead you into the deadly and random Distortion World, full with unknown dangers and undiscovered mysteries. No one have ever escaped before, but can you be the one?

Name:	dimensionstravel3.png
Views:	159
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	6980532
              Are ya good enough to beat my parkour for a few world locks? Well if you are a parkourist, stop wasting time. Go to ULTERIORHAZARD ( 1 Diamond Lock Prize ) to challenge yourself!

IGN : Xyonites
              Level : 65
              WOTD Count : 10

Comment

• IGN: CaptainStanford
                World name : CANDYDERBY

Credits

built : CaptainStanford & Snowflakedreamz
                Inspiration : art from discord bot and track from GGRWOCH
                tester : Thanks to tester WhiteBolts and etc to enjoy my race

World Features

- Full of track
                - Basic Jammer ( i want use xeno but the xeno locked)
                - Candy Art
                - Vip + Public Board
                - Interesting track

Renderworld link

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...candyderby.png

Attached Files
                Last edited by Cyplock; 01-08-2021, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Grow id:GibberishGT
                  World name:KEKLOKTONGTEMPLE

The Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple is a tourist attraction situated in the natural and picturesque area of Gunung Rapat in the south of Ipoh - the capital of Perak state in west Malaysia. The cave temple sits on a 12 acre site and was used as early as 1920 as a place of worship. In 1960, the cave became part of an iron mining site, this temple is set in a huge cave in the limestone outcrops behind Gunung Rapat, about 5km south of Ipoh City.

The Kek Lok Tong complex comprises a central altar featuring a number of Buddhist figures as well as various deities of the Chinese pantheon. The most unique about the caves is there are another great garden view once you get inside the caves. The limestone hill is made up of light grey to white crystalline Kinta limestone interbedded with about 5mm to 1cm think argillaceous material bands. Primary iron can still be seen within the limestone. The award winning landscape garden features a jogging path circling two lakes and one of the longest reflexology footpaths in Ipoh. Click image for larger version

Name:	kekloktongtemple (2).png
Views:	187
Size:	477.3 KB
ID:	6980562

This world is based on chinese new year.

World included:
                  -Punch Jammer
                  -Zombie Jammer
                  -Ghost Charm
                  -Weather Machine-Night
                  -Riddles
                  -Parkour
                  -Adventure
                  -Math Quiz

Comment

• World Name: LOSTCODE
                    Grow ID: GrowSweg

Re-nominating LOSTCODE for WOTD

Description/Summary: Lostcode is about a Growtopian trying to find the lost code to get out of a nightmare he's trapped in. The nightmare the growtopian is living is of an catastrophic event consisting of a black hole swallowing everything possible in its way including the lightning bolts it brings with it.

World Includes:
                    • Required Jammers
                    • Ghost charm
                    • Parkour (Difficulty:Medium)
                    • Adventure items
                    • Password/code
                    • Pixel Art (Key, Lock, Words)
                    • VIP (Winners room)
                    • Credit Board
                    • Interesting Story (Different from description)
                    Render Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...m/lostcode.png
                    Render:

Name:	94574901-3679-43C6-87E9-344D02030097.png
Views:	169
Size:	452.0 KB
ID:	6980567
                    Goals:

Level: 91

Comment

• World name: HUZIC
                      GrowID: N7ool

Somewhere there are people who live in snowy mountains where they all want warmth and snowy mountains full of big trees so that they have enough wood for warmth Join them for the cool and exciting experience and get some wood for them.

Features:

-Storyline
                      -P/Z Jammer
                      -Ghost Charm
                      - winterfest items
                      -Discovery
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I remember when I made this world in July and I submitted and waited for the news that the world was chosen and never came and I thought I would win during the Halloween event but still did not win. then today I submit back this world. may I win

World Name : DRPLAGUE14THCENTURY or DrPlague14thCentury (so you can read it easily)
                        GrowID : MrRubble

Background Story:
                        in modern times. there is a new type of virus and ends up being a pandemic.
                        You can't leave the house, you can only stay at home until the miracle arrives.
                        You were so hungry that you searched the whole house to find anything you could eat,
                        then you found a paper near the cellar door that read about Dr. Plague a doctor in ancient pandemics.
                        You have to explore the dungeons deeper to find more information

Intermezo :
                        Maybe all you know about Dr. Plague is a gift that you get when you do Surgery in Growtopia.
                        But let me explain the information about Dr. Plague in this world

As the name implies, Plague Doctor is actually a doctor who treats patients due to the plague.
                        In medieval times, Plague Doctors generally served to treat patients who were infected with a deadly plague.
                        In the 14th century, death black is one of the deadly plagues which killed a large part of the European population.

read more only in the world DRPLAGUE14THCENTURY
                        and also there
                        - info about Dr. Plague (important)
                        - dungeons / maze
                        - easy parkour with death spikes
                        - After you read the information, you will be confronted with questions through the Password Door so that you can go to the next stage
                        - Monochrome colour
                        - Halloween Art
                        - Jammer

World Name : DRPLAGUE14THCENTURY or DrPlague14thCentury (so you can read it easily)
                        GrowID : MrRubble

Name:	drplague14thcentury.png
Views:	166
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	6980630

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0F4A3BE4-4BF1-4E9E-B230-2CEC7F387E25.png
Views:	174
Size:	877.6 KB
ID:	6980765Hey Hey!! I'm RE-nominating this world, Hope You Like it!!!
                          —————————————
                          GrowID: iHady
                          World Name: TreeRescue
                          —————————————
                          World Features:
                          - Self made StoryLine.
                          - Medium Level Parkour.
                          - Adventure items.
                          - Punch/Zombie Jammers, FireHouse.
                          - Autumn Weather Machine.
                          - Ghost Charm.
                          —————————————
                          -Story: On every January , Town of Everton celebrates its best time of the year which is Tree Fest where villagers show their gratitude for its blessing over their town!!
                          But, surprisingly, things have taken a turn where, this year, a ruthless villain came to town to obliterate the whole forest due to his hatred for the trees and is called The Chopper!!
                          Its up to you to put a stop for his actions but you stumble over some challenging obstacles and traps which you had to overcome to reach the Chopper's Lair where he hides his Axe and destroy it!!
                          Remember... Villagers of Everton is relying on you!!! So... Are you up to the challenge??
                          —————————————
                          IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Comment

• Nominating THEDARKCONTINENT for World of the Day
                            GrowID: meramipop
                            World: THEDARKCONTINENT

Name:	THEDAAKCAOARONCTINENT.png
Views:	183
Size:	744.3 KB
ID:	6980814
                            Biggest special thanks to Feodebius (krtprml)

Story:

You open your eyes, realizing that this is not your place, not the place that you are supposed to be. You can barely see yourself amidst the all-consuming darkness.

You are frustrated and confused about where you are and what’s happening. Your mind is completely blank, yet you cannot recall entering this place on your own accord.

The place is called The Dark Continent, the realm of darkness, devoid of anything you’re familiar with. Your task is getting out of this place, face the obstacles, overcome it, solve the riddles, and eventually, be free.

World Features:

-Basic Jammers (Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammers)
                            -Firehouse
                            -Ghost Charm
                            -Weather Machine - Background (The Darkness as a background)
                            -Guardian Pineapple
                            -Some Parkour (intermediate) and riddles!
                            IGN: meramipop
                            i like anime yes

Try out my parkour in FINORZA

Do you like parkour? If yes, read this: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...st-leaderboard

Comment

• Nominating LOVERSCURSE by TRONU
                              World name: LOVERSCIRSE
                              Grow ID: TRONU
                              Story:
                              Somewhere in the castle lies an
                              entrance to the cursed forest.
                              The forest breaks into two parts,
                              You must find a way to break the
                              curse and return the forest to
                              its original state.

World Features:
                              Punch Jammer
                              Zombie Jammer
                              Fire house
                              Ghost charm
                              Easy parkour
                              Unique story
                              Music
                              Credits Board

Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating world GROWCHESCAPE for WOTD by YUAMIKAMII.
                                Rebuilt some design and recreated whole story
                                Added more story on guestbook and sign to describe the situation to make it more realistic!

World name: GROWCHESCAPE
                                Grow ID: YuaMikamii

Description: A Growch's legenda. Growch attacked the themepark and some people was trapped in there. You, as the character Josh, same like everyone who think Growch only appear in a legenda. Your soulmate, Ryan, who called you during midnight for rescuing survivor. The maindoor of themepark had been blocked and destroyed, the way to rescue is only enter themepark from the door behind, it is dangerous, more rescue team coming in the morning and there's no time to wait them. So, Josh and Ryan started to find way to rescue the survivor. After rescued the survivor, all of you realised Growch had gone and the rescue team arrived. They don't believe Josh, Ryan and the survivor told about Growch was appearing in real life.

DO YOU BELIEVE GROWCH IS IN REAL LIFE??

World Contains:
                                - Interesting and realistic story
                                - Medium Difficulty Parkour
                                - Pixel Art
                                - Credit Board
                                - Punch Jammer
                                - Zombie Jammer
                                - Ghost Charm
                                - Weather Machine - Snowy Night
                                - Firehouse
                                - Signal Jammer

Latest renderworld: (The frame has blocked some design of the world)
                                **The frame should be 8th Anniversary, some bug of the frame.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X