Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No offense, but why this world can be won a WOTD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No offense, but why this world can be won a WOTD?

Sorry if the builder of this world read this post.
    Do I'm jealous? yes, I Do. How this world can be won a WOTD, it has no creditory board or a storyline or parkour and they not even set the door iD, like ***?. it's just a basic world, it has no difference with the WOTD winner in 2015.
    my dedication to building world, spend hundreds of wls, losing with a world like this.
    This post is made based on my envy, so I need your opinion too guys, thx.
    Maybe any Pro-Builder can give their opinion pls..
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_195692.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	6984372
    World Name: Huzic

Big mountains and giant trees where there is a cold adventure Go and explore there you will get answers to reach the summit by visiting the villagers Come on, try the fierce adventure.

Features:
    - Weather machine snowy night
    - Cute houses
    - World has a nice view when you playing
    - Jumping Parkour in trees
    - P/Z Jammer
    - Ghost Charm
    - Winterfest items
    - Nice Discovery
    - Mountains and many Houses
    Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
    also known as Raadana and StaanLey

- Nice Discovery

Comment

• Staanley
      Staanley commented
      Editing a comment
      (10charrs)

I mean, growtopiawar won wotd so not a surprise if any world could win xd

Comment

those trees tho... lol
      hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

• ixao
        ixao commented
        Editing a comment
        My eyes bleed whenever I see them...

It just seems like this was unfinished, pretty bizarre.
      IGN: DamageBoost
      Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Playing and reviewing your parkour worlds:
      The Ultimate World Feedback - Growtopia Forums (growtopiagame.com)

Comment

-Jumping parkour on trees
        You guessed it, its me, WaterNice.

Comment

more importantly, why hasn't SUFFER won yet
          carry on

Comment

• DynPlaysGT
            DynPlaysGT commented
            Editing a comment
            idk either

Originally posted by NekoWolf View Post
          more importantly, why hasn't SUFFER won yet
          well that world suffers me lol
          Just a random dude ~
          Dnoxs#6348 // @dnox_s

Comment

No one knows bro
            Someone break the 3 days gap rules and won
            All writen rules are useless
            Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

It’s a little out of hand that you’re singling out. I understand that you’re frustrated. And if you haven’t won, patience is key. I think anyone can win as long as the world looks decent. But I do agree they should at least have more enforcement of their own rules. Like credit board, posting every other three days, putting the world features and description in your post. I sometimes feel like they are sometimes a little biased. Ex: I saw a well known forumer win wotd without even posting the world and someone else posted for him/her and no description at all they just said they were nominating for them (not gonna single out). And a bunch of worlds that win are always all usually the same: glue, dirt with like one or two more blocks to make it seem as nature (mountains/hills). If someone has won more than a few wotds they usually auto win which obviously is fine but give others opportunities obviously they’re are great at building. And lastly I see a guild that are builders usually win all the time. Idk just some feedback if any developer or moderator(s) who see this, just my own feedback on this topic. Imo I see a bunch of worlds that are great and are wotd worthy but don’t get picked ex: Shangahai, trappedinadream, riftleaper, lostcode, fiery truth, suffer etc.) they’re all unique and I have visited some worlds to see them.

Comment

• mykzben
                mykzben commented
                Editing a comment
                (Made it into a post)

Originally posted by Oscar10FCB View Post
              It’s a little out of hand that you’re singling out. I understand that you’re frustrated. And if you haven’t won, patience is key. I think anyone can win as long as the world looks decent. But I do agree they should at least have more enforcement of their own rules. Like credit board, posting every other three days, putting the world features and description in your post. I sometimes feel like they are sometimes a little biased. Ex: I saw a well known forumer win wotd without even posting the world and someone else posted for him/her and no description at all they just said they were nominating for them (not gonna single out). And a bunch of worlds that win are always all usually the same: glue, dirt with like one or two more blocks to make it seem as nature (mountains/hills). If someone has won more than a few wotds they usually auto win which obviously is fine but give others opportunities obviously they’re are great at building. And lastly I see a guild that are builders usually win all the time. Idk just some feedback if any developer or moderator(s) who see this, just my own feedback on this topic. Imo I see a bunch of worlds that are great and are wotd worthy but don’t get picked ex: Shangahai, trappedinadream, riftleaper, lostcode, fiery truth, suffer etc.) they’re all unique and I have visited some worlds to see them.
              Yeah, sometimes they only pick winner from B******* guild. I always saw their credit board and it says so. I'm a little bit jealous, but i think it's fine, because their build is nice.

But like you said, it's unfair sometimes. They even picked an unfinished WOTD on January 16th or smth, can't remember.

Comment

More importantly why is Candywinterland won yet? Either my other one I want to rampage, since they can't even enforce those enough
                Originally posted by Yasuo
                *Hasagi*
                Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                *Soryegadon*

Comment

why hasn't myhamsterandmypetdog won either explain!!! ( Building a WOTD as we speak) This is a troll
                  Hey
                  Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
                  World: I have no idea
                  You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

Look HUMANJOURNEYS, that's something to be pissed off about.

Comment

because mod was in rush

Comment

Working...
                      X