Thread: Reply To This! #1 - Win A World Lock

Master Sorcerer

Default Reply To This! #1 - Win A World Lock

Hey guys!

This is a very simple game. Below is a question, statement, picture or some other form commentary. The aim of the game is to come up with the best response (which you post below).

If you win, I forum inbox you the code to the world "FORUMGAME" (that's spelt "forum game"). You can then go to that world, enter the code in the password door to collect your prize.

There is just 2 rules:

1. You can only make 1 post
    2. You must collect your prize within 3 days after the inbox or the code will change and the prize will be added to the next game.

Okay let's play! Reply to this!

Suggest a your nation's leader could better spend money on your nation.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:

1) Word count: 100 words! Don't go over or you are disqualified. You can go on and under.

2) What are you going to say? Don't just say what you want the money to go towards, state why.

3) Application. Is it actually possible? For example "to solve national poverty" is not possible but to "provide a weekly meal for the homeless" is reasonable

4) Achieve a balance of helpfulness and uniqueness. If you just say "FOR THE POOR!", it probably want score much. It should be unique, too!

Here is a quick example

My nation: Australia

I think that Tony Abbot (prime minister of Australia) should fund more money to farmers in outback Australia. They get ripped off by big companies and suffer unspeakable droughts. It is important to look after them because they are the reason for Australia’s wealth and the main source of food in our nation. I think that they are also forgotten. I mean, so much money goes towards the poor and the sick (and that’s good!) but what about hard working farmers? They deserve a very little slice at the least.

Competitions closes in 3 days from posting. I will announce the winner as a reply (and give that person an inbox) which will indicate that the game is over and no other entries will be accepted. The winner then has 3 days after the inbox to collect the prize.

Good luck, everyone! I know you're capable of fantastic answers
    Common Bugs: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...highlight=bugs
    Tips and Tricks: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...dvanced+player

Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    Awww... it's so complicated
    It doesn't have to be!

Start off by asking yourself what you find important or what you like.

For example, if you like sports then say "put money towards sports for school because its I enjoy it and many kids do too" and send it. It doesn't have to be long.

Bottom line: If you reply and are the only one to do so, free world lock!

Can we not mention the specific name of the leader of the country?

These ain't no boomboxes!

My worlds:

GROWTEL (#364 overall)
    DailyBrew (farming world)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    Check out my YouTube channel, GrowtopiaGamingHD. Just click the link below!

http://zachrip.net/ytsig.php?username=GrowtopiaGamingHD

Quote Originally Posted by ZhuoHan View Post
    Can we not mention the specific name of the leader of the country?

Leader Of Estonia Should Spend More Money On School Food And On Building Houses for homeless

Master Sorcerer

In this case, my country is Canada. Though our country is a wonderful one to live in, I do believe more money should go towards military purposes. If you know about Canada, you know probably know that it's famous for the free health care, nice people, etc. Because of this, Canada is thought to be a nice country which also will trigger the hypothesis that our army must be pretty weak.

Don't get me wrong here, free health care is great but it would make us Canadians feel just a smidge bit safer if we had a reliable army to turn to in times of war. We cannot simply rely on the country beside us (the US) to protect us 24/7 without any costs, we must build our own defences and offences to protect the country. Stronger army = Less worries about countries aiming here first when in global crisis.
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 69

Talking Reply to Contest

I believe that the leader of Singapore should fund more on the education of the young. Education is undeniably vital for economic development and growth of the country. Imparting the necessary skills for the future, education would assist the country in nurturing the young, to improve the quality of life and receive a better profession. This will allow the country to prosper as the educated will develop the infrastructure, as well as improve the general health of the public. Therefore, it is concluded that education is important and the leader of Singapore should focus greater on it.

These ain't no boomboxes!

My worlds:

GROWTEL (#364 overall)
    DailyBrew (farming world)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
    Check out my YouTube channel, GrowtopiaGamingHD. Just click the link below!

http://zachrip.net/ytsig.php?username=GrowtopiaGamingHD

Jlacson

Benigno Aquino III (President) AKA: Noynoy

I think sir "Noynoy" should spend the money for the repairs of old structures and tourist spots.
    Also, Noynoy should expand the farms for the development of our country, philippines.

Master Sorcerer

As a US citazen, I've experienced some public schools when I lived in Florida. I think that our president, Barack Obama, could try funding the sub-par public schools a little. I realize that these schools would regulary be funded by the STATE, but sometimes the state won't help out that way. I actually think public schools should be federalized, and receive all their funding by the federal government, though that would be difficult. I believe Obama should spend less money on Social Security and more on education.
    I'm gone. If you were one of the cool guys I used to be in contact with, shoot me a pm, and I'll get in contact with you again.

Barack Obama of the USA should be spending our hard earned tax dollars to help the US Border Patrol with items needed to help stop drug trafficking and the illegal immigration of Hispanics on the Mexican Border, rather than on absurd reasons such as the banning of so-called "assault weapons" and our Second Amendment right.

(No, I'm not racist against Hispanics)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    (No, I'm not racist against Hispanics)
    Good. .-.
    (10 chars)
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...raps/OHBOY.gif

Like my post, want to give me a kudos, or just do something for the fun of it?
    V Then click these! V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/MrsTommoSwag.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned

My country is Singapore.The leader of singapore seriously need to spent better money on Education than so many flats to stay.Also they needd to lower the fees of cars and houses or the future will be crazy to live.Education is important so that in the future we can live a better life

Arendelle

Queen Elsa is giving Charity's every month,1 per Month,Donating $1,000 To Each,Helping People Getting Cured from Cancer,Helping the Homeless ect.Though a Rule in Arendelle states this

"There is only 2 Schools in Arendelle,The Official School of Arendelle,and Arendelle High School"

A Illegal one which is charging $500 Tuitions was Sued,But he bribed the Judge,They will think if the Bribe will pass or not..

If Not..He should be Arested and be sent to the Southern Isles,Some people say he's Hans..

im 11 and more mature than a 16 year old

anatole left, for petersbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurg!

Banned

Doge helps everyone

Default Aussie

Australia

Tony Abbott should spend more on the schools. He has already took off money from 'public' schools and gave them to 'private' schools. I think this is totally unfair, i will also mention that Tony Abbott lied his way to politics.
    He said "No cuts to education" but he lied.
    yo

What I'm gonna say? In Spain everything is corruption. None of the goverment in Spain should have money, oh wait!

One person (His wife and Daughters/Sons, too) robbed more than 5,000,000,000 Euros, and placed in different parts of the worlds (Fiscal Paradises, such as Switzerland and Andorra)
    Quote Originally Posted by MySuperCookie
    When I'm older, I'd like to be a princess or a caterpillar.

I like Caterpillars.

Yas I'm MySuperCooki.

Join my hubby's giveaway.
    >>HI<<

Master Sorcerer

We have a winner! Well done Zhuohan You answered all the criteria I was asking for. I will send you the password for the world FORUMGAME now. You have 3 days to collect your world lock.

This was his reply to this!:

Quote Originally Posted by ZhuoHan View Post
    I believe that the leader of Singapore should fund more on the education of the young. Education is undeniably vital for economic development and growth of the country. Imparting the necessary skills for the future, education would assist the country in nurturing the young, to improve the quality of life and receive a better profession. This will allow the country to prosper as the educated will develop the infrastructure, as well as improve the general health of the public. Therefore, it is concluded that education is important and the leader of Singapore should focus greater on it.
    No more entries will be accepted but a new game will start shortly

Squire

Default Malaysian:3

Well, I think that the prime minister of Malaysia, President Najib, should spend more money funding the education of young ones. I think he should do this as in my opinion, there are children whose parents who do not have enough money to send them to school. I would not really know much about this as I study in Singapore, even though I'm a Malaysian. I also think that he should help poorer families to fund their children through school, as this could help Malaysia in the future. Thats all i have, bai. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    Awww... it's so complicated
    i know right i dont even understand whats the competition about
    Goals:
    -Get Angel Wings(Done)
    -Get WOTD(X)
    -Get Focused Eye(X)
    -Get G Pickaxe (X)
    -Get 500 Post(X)

P.S:How To Upload Signature Image Everytime I Do It,It Says 'Remote File Too Large' If U Know A Solution For This Message Me

Master Sorcerer
    Canada, probably inside an igloo riding a moose

My country is Canada.
    The main issue in our country is public transportation.
    In Ottawa, the transportation is horrible.
    We really need new roads, a safer bus transportation ( There were around 50 deaths last year from buses )
    Roads are in horrible conditions and most construction projects are halted and take a couple UEARS for them to start again.

-Mitcho