Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 94

Thread: Bi-Lingual players needed for STOPDONTDROP!

  1. #25
    Master Sorcerer BoredSozes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    If you speak a foreign language, and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

    STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping you, and your items safe in the game. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

    Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a version of STOPDONTDROP in their language. As of now, there are about 6 different worlds completed and public, with additional in the works.

    Requirements:
    • Most scams shown in STOPDONTDROP are displayed.
    • All signs translate correctly. (No online translators)
    • The layout of the world has to be a replica, or at the least have the exact same layout for the displays. The rest you can be creative with.
    • You may not have external doors or portals to any worlds for self promotion. Only to other STOPDONTDROP worlds.
    • You are responsible for obtaining all of the building supplies.
    • If your world is approved, you can NOT sell the world or give it to friends.
    • You can not change the world past the approved submission.

    A full list of the rules and requirements are found in SDDLINKS.
    Please do not jump start and create the world without confronting me first.



    The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there! If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, message me in-game, or by PM, including your Growtopia username. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!

    Completed Languages:
    Estonian (OLEETTEVAATLIK)
    Spanish (PARADEBOTAR)
    Finnish (VINKIT)
    Turkish (DURADROPLAMA)Need a new Turkish
    Swedish (INGETDROPPANDE)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)
    Russian (STOPDROPITEMS)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)Need a new French
    Arabic (GTATABICVERSION)
    Tagalog (TIGILWAGIHULOG)
    Lithuanian (SAUGUS)
    Polish (STOPNIEODDAWAJ)
    Indonesian (JANGANDROPBARANGMU)Need a new Indonesian
    German (GERSTOPDONTDROP)

    If you don't see your language up here, you can create a world!
    I'm interested in making a chinese one, but the problem is that it uses characters rather than alphabets from the English language. Do you think using Han yu pin yin would work? A bit difficult though....

  2. #26
    Master Sorcerer AirBorned's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSwaggy View Post
    I speak Chinese very well kkkkk
    I'm also from Singapore. Do you need me to help you?
    IGN: AirBorned
    Level: 61





    Finally back after like 10 years?

  3. #27
    Master Sorcerer EmeraldScorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    630

    Default

    I can also speak chinese However I don't have much materials to build. Interested to help though. Will check it out tomorrow.
    IGN: EmeraldStars

    NEVER TRUST ANYONE
    Goals:
    Be a regular forumer
    Be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!
    #WATERTEMPLARS
    #LFOD
    Check out my crystal farm guide here --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/.../> farm-GUIDE

    My life story --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...36#post1574936

  4. #28
    Super Moderator Jenuine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldScorpion View Post
    I can also speak chinese However I don't have much materials to build. Interested to help though. Will check it out tomorrow.
    There's a Chinese version built. It just needs translating. If you're up for that, let me know.

  5. #29
    Master Sorcerer Johncracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    There's a Chinese version built. It just needs translating. If you're up for that, let me know.
    I don't think it's possible to type Chinese Characters in game, is it? For exapme, can you type this in game: 你好吗?

    I can speak Chinese too by the way.
    IGN: Johncracker

    First WOTD:


  6. #30
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Jenuine, Filipinos say WAGKADROP if you are looking for the right Filipino translator,

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

    UPDATE: There was TAGALOG. (FP)
    Last edited by John the Forumer; 06-26-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Correction

  7. #31
    Master Sorcerer CaveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Turkey,Istanbul
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    If you speak a foreign language, and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

    STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping you, and your items safe in the game. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

    Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a version of STOPDONTDROP in their language. As of now, there are about 6 different worlds completed and public, with additional in the works.

    Requirements:
    • Most scams shown in STOPDONTDROP are displayed.
    • All signs translate correctly. (No online translators)
    • The layout of the world has to be a replica, or at the least have the exact same layout for the displays. The rest you can be creative with.
    • You may not have external doors or portals to any worlds for self promotion. Only to other STOPDONTDROP worlds.
    • You are responsible for obtaining all of the building supplies.
    • If your world is approved, you can NOT sell the world or give it to friends.
    • You can not change the world past the approved submission.

    A full list of the rules and requirements are found in SDDLINKS.
    Please do not jump start and create the world without confronting me first.



    The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there! If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, message me in-game, or by PM, including your Growtopia username. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!

    Completed Languages:
    Estonian (OLEETTEVAATLIK)
    Spanish (PARADEBOTAR)
    Finnish (VINKIT)
    Turkish (DURADROPLAMA)Need a new Turkish
    Swedish (INGETDROPPANDE)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)
    Russian (STOPDROPITEMS)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)Need a new French
    Arabic (GTATABICVERSION)
    Tagalog (TIGILWAGIHULOG)
    Lithuanian (SAUGUS)
    Polish (STOPNIEODDAWAJ)
    Indonesian (JANGANDROPBARANGMU)Need a new Indonesian
    German (GERSTOPDONTDROP)

    If you don't see your language up here, you can create a world!
    I can make Turkish version!
    IGN:Hypnoid

    Want to ask something to me?Feel free PM me!

    Have problems?Contact to support@growtopiagame.com

  8. #32

    Default Wow!

    What? New Indonesian one?
    "Hello World"

  9. #33
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    If you speak a foreign language, and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

    STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping you, and your items safe in the game. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

    Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a version of STOPDONTDROP in their language. As of now, there are about 6 different worlds completed and public, with additional in the works.

    Requirements:
    • Most scams shown in STOPDONTDROP are displayed.
    • All signs translate correctly. (No online translators)
    • The layout of the world has to be a replica, or at the least have the exact same layout for the displays. The rest you can be creative with.
    • You may not have external doors or portals to any worlds for self promotion. Only to other STOPDONTDROP worlds.
    • You are responsible for obtaining all of the building supplies.
    • If your world is approved, you can NOT sell the world or give it to friends.
    • You can not change the world past the approved submission.

    A full list of the rules and requirements are found in SDDLINKS.
    Please do not jump start and create the world without confronting me first.



    The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there! If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, message me in-game, or by PM, including your Growtopia username. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!

    Completed Languages:
    Estonian (OLEETTEVAATLIK)
    Spanish (PARADEBOTAR)
    Finnish (VINKIT)
    Turkish (DURADROPLAMA)Need a new Turkish
    Swedish (INGETDROPPANDE)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)
    Russian (STOPDROPITEMS)
    French (FAITESATTENTION)Need a new French
    Arabic (GTATABICVERSION)
    Tagalog (TIGILWAGIHULOG)
    Lithuanian (SAUGUS)
    Polish (STOPNIEODDAWAJ)
    Indonesian (JANGANDROPBARANGMU)
    German (GERSTOPDONTDROP)

    If you don't see your language up here, you can create a world!
    I would like to help with the Chinese version but I don't think we can type Chinese in the game...

  10. #34
    Master Sorcerer Bengoh10jw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    915

    Default Translating

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    There's a Chinese version built. It just needs translating. If you're up for that, let me know.
    I can do the Chinese version, it is just that I need several people to do it with me cause it's hard to type Chinese PinYin in Growtopia. Which world is it?
    Gone from Growtopia for a while

  11. #35
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengoh10jw View Post
    I can do the Chinese version, it is just that I need several people to do it with me cause it's hard to type Chinese PinYin in Growtopia. Which world is it?
    I can help chinese
    IGN: Demystify


    Join the Committee of Suggestions!

  12. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    I can help chinese
    I can help with the Chinese version too!

Similar Threads

  1. any players on xbox live? (preferring terraria and minecraft players)
    By The 978 in forum Growtopia Tavern (Off Topic)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:21 PM
  2. Taking Questions! (For new players and old players)
    By Warp Rat in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 10:54 PM
  3. New players or any type of players needs help?
    By Sgtlim in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:09 AM
  4. SHINE - A project made by the players, for the players.
    By Crimson Eagle in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:40 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •