Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Singling out players claiming you've been "scammed" IS NOT ALLOWED

Default WARNING: Singling out players claiming you've been "scammed" IS NOT ALLOWED

ATTENTION PLAYERS:

I'm seeing a troubling trend here on the forums that seems to be rising again. And I want you guys to know I see your posts and your concerns about being "scammed" or "griefed" or items being stolen from you. It's awful... I've had it done to me, too, and I know those feelings of being betrayed, hurt, sad, angry and vengeful (meaning you want to get back at someone for doing this to you). This is NOT A NEW FEELING IN GROWTOPIA. It stinks. And we know that feeling all too well.

But, hear me when I say this: Posting on the forums about another player in Growtopia, singling them out, telling your story and allowing drama to unfold, causing other players to be hurt by your words (i.e. bullying, verbal bashing and the like) HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW. Guys, you're better than this. The posts I'm seeing are no longer Growtopia related, but a nasty way to get your revenge by being bullies to those who allegedly hurt you.

You do realize, forumers, that this makes you NO BETTER than the person who hurt you.

I need you guys to stop bashing others and rise above the hate. Get a grip on reality, let the anger was PAST YOU, and focus on trying to be a better player, NOT how you can ruin someone else's life. If this trend continues, I'll be very happy passing out infractions for anyone... ANYONE... who decides to:

• START DRAMA
    • ACCUSE A PLAYER OF SCAMMING
    • SINGLE OUT A PLAYER FOR RIDICULE
    • ANY FORM OF BULLYING

I'm done with the drama and the bullying and the whole onslaught of hearing your "scam story." I will punish the next player who decides to post a thread, or even comment about another player, calling them out by name.

Enough is enough. We're all tired of it.

EDIT: If this isn't enough of a warning, feel free to view Seth's or Solorien's sticky ABOUT THE SAME THING.
    How to Deal with Bullies: Take Action by clicking HERE

Turned to Stone Because I Looked At You0-0

I'm
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimster73 View Post
    ATTENTION PLAYERS:

I'm seeing a troubling trend here on the forums that seems to be rising again. And I want you guys to know I see your posts and your concerns about being "scammed" or "griefed" or items being stolen from you. It's awful... I've had it done to me, too, and I know those feelings of being betrayed, hurt, sad, angry and vengeful (meaning you want to get back at someone for doing this to you). This is NOT A NEW FEELING IN GROWTOPIA. It stinks. And we know that feeling all too well.

But, hear me when I say this: Posting on the forums about another player in Growtopia, singling them out, telling your story and allowing drama to unfold, causing other players to be hurt by your words (i.e. bullying, verbal bashing and the like) HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW. Guys, you're better than this. The posts I'm seeing are no longer Growtopia related, but a nasty way to get your revenge by being bullies to those who allegedly hurt you.

You do realize, forumers, that this makes you NO BETTER than the person who hurt you.

I need you guys to stop bashing others and rise above the hate. Get a grip on reality, let the anger was PAST YOU, and focus on trying to be a better player, NOT how you can ruin someone else's life. If this trend continues, I'll be very happy passing out infractions for anyone... ANYONE... who decides to:

• START DRAMA
    • ACCUSE A PLAYER OF SCAMMING
    • SINGLE OUT A PLAYER FOR RIDICULE
    • ANY FORM OF BULLYING

I'm done with the drama and the bullying and the whole onslaught of hearing your "scam story." I will punish the next player who decides to post a thread, or even comment about another player, calling them out by name.

Enough is enough. We're all tired of it.

EDIT: If this isn't enough of a warning, feel free to view Seth's or Solorien's sticky ABOUT THE SAME THING.
    I love ur siggy it's amazing

And yeah I kinda am one of those people I lost it at a guy :/

Sawweh
    IGN:Curator

740 day ban for callin support inbreds :P
    Still kinda active on the forums tho

I know most people got scammed... and I don't like 'beware of <scammer>' threads
    One simple signature for you
    -Eiffel-

But some are kinda interesting thing to me, lel
    Hello.

Master Sorcerer

Thank you for this aimster :-)

Check out the development progress of my new world planner https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...orld-planner-)

Thanks aim. I've been troubled by this ALOT

IGN: Decoded

Currently Retired. Account closed. World locks growing dusty:2900
    Follow me on Instagram @DecodedGT

Subscribe to me on YT: https://www.youtube.com/user/RKCnr8

agreed......
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kruse
    Life isn't about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.

IGN - Pences

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by aggeaf View Post
    Just because of the avenie drama (wow mods really only like rich players)
    Honestly, did you even read the thread? She clearly stated it wasn't something new that was going on, meaning the Avenie drama only made the mods come closer to realizing that they should punish "those" types of people.
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 69

Not the 'beware of <scammer>' as stated by eiffel, those threads are silly to me, in other words, stupid. Like the recent one by 26FtW26, it's kinda interesting.
    Hello.

yes aimster, speak the truth!
    (yas)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER THANKS
    https://twitter.com/PotaterMarco

SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE TOO THANKS
    Potato Marco

My IGN is JustSomeGuy
    VENDS • B • VENDE • EVENTS

Been working for an item since you started?
    Here's a ticket to your dream item!

Sign this petition to make the Tomb Robber and other blocks perma-items.

Thank you for bumping this thread with a "Agreed, Aimster - read and understood" post, and not another drama post. I just don't have the patience, and I don't like handing out infractions this morning. This is NO WAY to start a Friday off, forumers!

Thank you for being so supportive to our Moderators and what we do, and for helping us keep the spammy posts OFF of the forums.
    How to Deal with Bullies: Take Action by clicking HERE

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

I made a thread similar to this but not the all same words..
    People can't listen only if a moderator made a thread about it everyone listen then..