Thread: Introduce me! :)

Post Introduce me! :)

Haha... this is the first time I introduce myself in forum... XD

Let me say my name first.

My name is Park Jun-Hyun in South Korea, and my English name is Kayle. In Growtopia, my username is youwhang.

I don't think I am the best, but I am known for the greatest Song-Writer / Composer in Growtopia. Like they say, I am making lots of musics at worlds. I don't need payments for making music, only need lots of music sheets. There is almost 20~30 music worlds where's songs are made by me.

I like to play the piano and violin. Because I play a violin well, I am a member of Seong-nam Youth Orchestra. I am iin 2nd Violin. And piano. Yes I am a pianist in my school, who play the piano for school entertainments and celebratings. Also, I like to posting on my blog (Korean blog...) ! I usually upload about music, animations, documentary, and growtopia at my blog. Growtopia Posting make my friends play the growtopia. XD

Last paragraph... Xd
    Also, I am volunteer in charity group of Korea. I help old people live more convenient. Because I love to donate/volunteer, I donate a lot in growtopia too. :3 !

Im so thanks for reading all of my long posting. I am so glad to meet you guys! I wish I become good friends for growtopians. Everybody Glad tovmeet you again!

Lesser Wizard Mac Aaron Figueroa's Avatar

Nice life lol
    In to my observation youre really on to music
    I'm just a simple consumer
    There's nothing to advertise

IGN: macaaron

Master Sorcerer

Hey youwhang. I noticed you know a lot about piano so it help you a lot with growtopia music since it, well, piano notes. I'm curious if you are or did work with drum piece in GT. Do you have any drum work done in GT yet? I'm looking for some inspiration since drum is quite... interesting in GT.
    My Worlds:
    Click to thread: Museum Saria Mother's Day
    Non-clickable: MeowGarden CN ROLLBACKPLAQUE.

Unofficial #Growtopia irc.esper.net! KiwiIRC link.

Default Re to CNoone

Quote Originally Posted by CNoone View Post
    Hey youwhang. I noticed you know a lot about piano so it help you a lot with growtopia music since it, well, piano notes. I'm curious if you are or did work with drum piece in GT. Do you have any drum work done in GT yet? I'm looking for some inspiration since drum is quite... interesting in GT.
    Well, I am plan to make it soon. Nowaday, I am in preacticing all sound of drum

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by youwhang View Post
    Well, I am plan to make it soon. Nowaday, I am in preacticing all sound of drum
    I hope to hear a good drum piece soon. I made a crappy one that will be shown to public in several days. Are you planning to do a long piece or a short one?
    My Worlds:
    Click to thread: Museum Saria Mother's Day
    Non-clickable: MeowGarden CN ROLLBACKPLAQUE.

Unofficial #Growtopia irc.esper.net! KiwiIRC link.