Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GROWTOPIAN STORIES CONTEST

Default And don't worry

Dont worry I will be back to play one day. If I win DO NOT give it to someone else thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteKashos View Post
    Hi everybody! Lets see the true author in you and see what stories you can make!

1st place: Crimson wings?

2nd place: gun?

3 place: pickaxe?

Still thinking about prizes...

Post your stories that you create!

I WILL ENTER CONTEST TOO!
    PAWS WILL BE JUDGE!
    THIS CONTEST WILL GO UNTIL may 23! (lol)

PAWS WILL BE JUGDE
    AND PEWDIE WILL BE MOST CREATIVITY AWARD -DIAMOND RING (That is what he said...)

Rules
    1.HAS TO BE ORIGINAL (No taking other people's stories)
    2.It could be a true story or a MADE UP story about growtopia
    3.HAS TO BE ABOUT GROWTOPIA
    4.No Swears
    5.Let your imagination FLY!!!
    6. Be fun and use effort
    7. Not much of a rule.. BUT YOU CAN POST MORE THAN 1 ENTRY!!!!
    YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAY

I will confirm these prizes as the prizes if there are 7 or more contestants.
    But if there isn't 7 or more contestants, and our world is amazing... That is a whole different story.
    HERE IS A EXAMPLE! : EPIC PEWDIE BUY PEWDIE

Once, there was a person, PewDie who found a DIAMOND RING on the floor. He picked it up and suddenly a cursed hat appeared on his hat and stayed there. He tried to take it off, and told the developers but, it wasn't a glitch, bug, or anything. It was a cursed haunted hat. The next day, he used EVERYTHING TO TAKE IT OFFF but instead, it made the hat tighter. SO he was the weakest guy in the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME OF GROWTOPIA. So he went to a world called ILOVEDONUTS. And it was hauntedish and creepyish and kinda GRIEFED. Then suddenly a woman appeared out of nowhere and just gave him a sword and left a note. It said : "Use the sword to defeat the stupidest and most powerful dragon in Growtopia!" So PewDie grabbed the sword and just thought there "Where the hell is it though???!!!" Then a pointy sign appeared like POOF. It said 'right there you bum.' A dragon was just right there sleeping. (Oh wow you might say) When he was about to slay it, his sword slipped of his hand and said "SO LONG SUCKER!" 'Can anything go any worse?' He thought? Then the dragon has woken! So the dragon saw that he was a sweet sucker that had bad luck. So they were doing paper scissors rock. LOL. Then PewDie won 2 times and said "Pfft you suck" and just punched him. Then the dragon died. Then the hat disappeared and also the ring. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" PewDie said. POOF. Another ring. "OH YEAH ANOTHER RING!!!" Poof portal. He goes in. Poof. He's gone. THE END LOL

I will put the items in a random world (code world...) then I will Pm the player to go to that certain world to pick up their prizes!

HOPE A LOT OF PEOPLE TRY OUT FOR THE CONTEST!
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...-(Fan-Fiction)
    Here's a story I made to explain how growtopia came to be. Hope you all like it.

In the beginning, there was two sole entities.
    They were named Hamumu, and Seth.
    The universe was empty, a Great Mushroom War ravaged the land, destroying everything, and everyone leaving nothing behind. All pre-war buildings were reduced to rubble which eventually eroded to rock and dirt. The world stood still, nothing existed.

The gods became lonely, they wished to see the universe teeming with life once more. They created Growtopians in their image.

Growtopians were made, at first they had no thoughts in their minds, they merely felt the urge to break items, they had no other needs, or wants. They punched everything they saw, in hopeless attempts to break things.

The gods saw this, and were disappointed, but eventually were impressed.

After several days in their primitive minds, growtopians began to wonder what other possibilities existed in this new universe. They sought knowledge, but could not find any.

The gods felt pity for the growtopians, so they gave them the gift of knowledge, they gave them a gifts, in the form of a seed.

So the growtopians admired the gift from the gods, and they eventually interacted with it. The placed it on the ground, and were astonished as it bore fruit. The punched the tree, and harvested the fruit. They found that the fruit could bore more seeds. So they broke the fruit in form of dirt and gathered seeds. They searched for other elements now known as lava, rock, and cave. As they planted the seeds, they accidentally placed one seed upon a different seed, that had already taken root. Once more they were astonished as the tree changed into a new item. They found that there was always more items to be found, and they sought to discover them all.
    Eventually they did.
    The growtopians hungered for more items, they had an insatiable hunger to gain more items.

The gods wished to make their creations happy, so they created more items.

The growtopians rejoiced as they received more items. The growtopians began to think once more, wondering what use these items were. Upon investigation they found that they could construct items, and make magnificent buildings. Some growtopians traveled further and made art, they found their inner artistic ability, and created masterpieces depicting wonderful items.

The gods smiled upon the growtopians creations, but what they saw next saddened them.

A growtopian spoke to another, asking to exchange an item, the other agreed. The first growtopian took the other growtopians item, and fled. The victim warned his friend of the dangers of that being, and how he stole. They gathered together and warned all the growtopians of those type of people. They placed a name upon them. They named them "scammers." Some growtopians grew disgusted at the immorality of the scammer, while other were amazed at how he took what he wanted without having to pay. They sought to be like the scammer, and became students if his art if scamming, and more scammers were made. The other growtopians, the ones who found scamming wrong, were angered, they were upset at how people stole from each other, and they could not get their items back.

The gods stood silently and waited.

While some growtopians became criminals, in the eyes of others, some became heroes, teaching others about what they could make, and other heroes helped the growtopians confront these scammers.

The gods smiled at the bravery of these growtopians. They discussed with one another and they both agreed. They selected one growtopian, and gave him powers, the powers to keep order in growtopia. And he did.

The growtopians admired this hero, they sought to become like him, to be granted his power. Some wanted his power to help people, to maintain order in this new universe. Others wanted it for power, they had greed in their eyes, and only sought to become popular.

The gods saw this greed, and they denied those growtopians, their request to be granted power.

They became angered but withheld their tongue for they knew inside themselves that the gods were right. So some sought to correct themselves in hope of gaining that power one day. Others were stubborn and were stuck in their ways, and did not change.

The gods saw what they created. They saw all the evil that existed, the scamming, the lieing, the hunger for power, and the greed. But then they also saw the good, the truthfulness, the generosity, the love, the care, and they smiled. The gods smiled, seeing that what they had created had made evil, but that there was also good, more good than evil.

The end.

I hope you all liked my story, I made quite a lot of references hopefully you all can understand my story. Please tell me what you think of this story.

That's my entry hope you all like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
    Schlankwald

I have allot of reading to do... If you could, please PM me your stoiries. I have a higher chance to read your story then.
    You guys, don't you want this giant cookie?

Also, you gotta click on my dragons:
    http://dragcave.net/image/mr3ZK.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/J6DRj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/Yg5jb.gif
    (by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Once Upon A Tome Lived Kylecruz He Found A Torch On The Floor He Punched His Hand Caught On Fire And He Had To Respawn :3

Master Sorcerer

In the songs and battle cries of the old, a lone kingdom stood proudly next to the One Door, the portal to all existence and nothingness. A proud king ruled there, and all was peaceful. The sun never set on his empire, and he was happy. On a fateful night, a group of wastrels and bandits crept into the palace. Using the cloak of night (the great mages of the universes had granted such a occurrence once a year), they broke and looted the kingdom from the inner sanctums of the treasury to the rolling pastures of wonderful crops. In his great happiness, the king had neglected to protect his kingdom.
    The next morning was a somber one. The king was awaken to the destruction of his beloved home. Furiously, he smashed the only protection of his kingdom, the Minor Lock of Fate. Grief overcame his violent mood, and soon cold, unyielding logic came to his head. He did not want revenge and strove to find a way to fully protect his kingdom. Thus, he donned his most valuable clothes and set out, for the first time in decades, and entered the One Door.
    He surveyed the numerous worlds, each unique and prosperous. Looking for the Locksmith, he entered a world and sought out the Locksmith. Inside the room was busy with the chatter of others. The prices were harsh and the king realized he could not dare to afford the Infinity Lock. Yet, he bartered with the Locksmith for many days, but it was to no end. In anguish, the king lifted his head and shouted to the heavens, but it was the poor souls in Hell who answered to his call. He was invited to compete through a juggernaut of challenges to win an Infinity Lock. With no other choice, he ventured into the One Door again.
    The king lifted up and twisted his body to avoid spikes that caused instant death. When he landed, the lava underneath scalded his body and sent shots of pain throughout. Bouncing around, cursing in numerous dialects, he attempted another obstacle. Acid flashed left and right, while hidden doors opened and closed revealing instant death. The king fought his way to the last obstacle. At the end, a door would lead him to the Infinity Lock. He readied his body for the ultimate challenge. This with the climax to all he had done. His kingdom's fate rested on his hands. He took a deep breath and jumped.

The End
    Join the one line signature group... People with the gigantic signatures will be terminated!

Default Chapter 3

I INTRODUCE YOU
    The Fallen
    Chapter 3 of The Rising, and How peace was restored

Dunununnuununununununununununununun
    BOM BOM......BOM BOM....BUNUNUNUNUNUNUBOMBOM....BOMBOM
    Attachment 4426
    So....You Might Be wondering......What's with that Dead city?....well let Me tell you it all started at the Farm with a young boy Dreaming to be a hero

Boy: *Sigh* One day I'm gonna be like the 4 Heroes Jeremy,Crimson,Paws,And Nightmare One day
    Mother of the 'Boy': Son It's dinner time! Get of the Barn now!
    Boy: Ok mom
    Boy gets down and goes inside the house
    Mother of the Boy: So son What's new?
    Boy: Nothing,just same as usual
    Mother of Boy: *Sigh* When will you stop acting like the 4 Heroes? I mean Those are just stories Heaven?Monsters?Gods?! I MEAN GROW UP! GET A JOB ALREADY KILOL!
    Yes Continue reading for an EPIC ENDING
    KILOL: ........
    Kilol's dream was still in his head until one Faithful night
    Kilol Dreamed of the 4 Heroes of GT

Kilol: *Heavy breathing* HHUAHIHOLOHAHIRAAHDAAA.....RAAHHHHHHHHHH!

KILOL: Where....where am I......
    Unknown: KILOL...
    KILOL:Who's there!
    Unknown: It's me.....
    KILOL:The....Caretakers?
    Unknown: What?No,*Sigh* I thought we were in the same track there
    KILOL:Then who are you?
    Unknown: I am Known by many name's But you can call me
    Attachment 4427
    Seth,the very one who helped your Hero's
    KILOL:I....*Bows in presence of seth*
    Seth:Stand up my child,I have chosen you..
    KILOL:In what?
    Seth: the City known as HAMUMUSTOWN Will turn into ruins
    KILOL: the very famous town?
    Seth:Yes now I will instruct you on how to do this...first is WAKE UP...WAKE UP WAKEUP!!!!
    *Wakes up*
    Mother of KILOL: WAKEEEE UPPPPP!!!!!
    Kilol:Huh?:confused
    Mother of KILOL:It's Eating time dear
    KilolWas it all a dream O.o or.....I must..go to HAMUMUSTOWN)
    Kilol Starts running away from his Mother
    Mother of KILOL:COME BACK HERE KILOL
    Kilol takes a look back at his mother
    Kilol: I hope this dream Isn't fake

Meanwhile

Unknown:HEHEEHEHEHMUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAMUMUSTOWN WILL BE DESTROYED YOU CAN COUNT ON IT KEKEEKE
    Unknown2: You better I'm giving you 100,000 Gems for this...don't screw up
    Unknownont worry..I never fail HEHEEHEH

Kilol Still walking from his PathHis faith shaken's
    Kilol:*Heavy breathing* Huh? Who's that???
    Unknown:UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH *In a deep voice*
    KILOL: .......OMG WHAT THE?
    Attachment 4428
    Kilol: A living corpse ?? But Night killed the last one with the Pie + Cake bomb!!
    OMG better run!!
    As KILOL was running more and more Living corpse Come up
    Kilol: OH MY....Not like this pls no
    Out of nowhere a Mark 100 Suit came up to Kilol
    Attachment 4429
    Kilol: What the?!
    Mark 100 Suit:Get in
    Kilol gets in the suit and says in his mind "The Gods have saved me.....My faith was shaken...And they restored it...I should never doubt them....They probably have other Supressing matters than me Dying"
    Theres a lesson in that phrase Can you find out what it is?
    Mark 100 Suit: Hello I am The Mark 100 Suit but you can call me Dave or whichever name you prefer
    Kilol: Yeh I need to go to HAMUMUSTOWN Can you take me there?
    Dave: Calculating Fuel gage.......Sorry sir but the fuel tank is Not capable of reaching such Distance But you could go to Santamariavillage
    Kilol: (Santamariavillage I remember that's where The 3 "Players" Started their Journey...maybe I can start my destiny there) Ok head to Santamariavillage
    Dave:Right Away Sir CALCULATING DESTINATION TIME......ETA 1 Hour
    Kilol: Well that's gonna take a while

Meanwhile
    Unknown: Ready the bombs! The Big boom is almost there HEHEHEHEHEHE
    Scientist: Yes sir
    Unknown: How big will the explosion be?
    Scientist: Approxamitely..........1000 Blocks sir
    Unknown:More Destruction!
    Scientist:But that would Eradicate the entire town!
    Unknown: Excactly :3
    Scientist: Very evil sir.....I like it :3

45 Minutes later
    Dave:Sir do you want me to tell you a bed time story?
    Kilol: Huh? No......your the 1st robot with a sense of humor
    Dave:Why do you need to go to HAMUMUSTOWN anyway?
    Kilol:Wait I thought.....Never mind
    A couple more minutes later
    Dave: we have arrived sir
    Kilol: Thx for your help.....Dave........Wanna come with me?
    Dave:Of course.....
    Kilol: Your really the 1st robot..with A sense of humor
    After 15 minutes of Boring Signing in for a room
    Kilol: Finally....*Sniffs armpit* Wow...I smell...I need to take a shower
    Attachment 4430
    Kilol: OH YEH!!
    10 Minutes later...
    While Kilol was taking a shower in the Deluxe Bathroom
    Trouble was happening in the village

Villager1: So I was all like No WAY and she was all like NO DUH
    Villager2: And then?
    Villager1: And then the.......who's that O.o
    Zombie: Brains!!
    Villager1 & 2: Hello stranger What brings you to our peaceful town?
    Zombie:Brains!
    Villager1: Thats WIERD...I mean whe....
    Zombie Eats Vill 1's Head
    Villager 2: JACOB OMG PLS NO BUDDY
    Jacob: BRAINS!!
    Villager 2: It's me Jacob ICHUCKNORRIS
    Jacob: I EAT YOU YOU STUPID
    Apparently it leads to A zombie Town...
    Kilol: Hey what's happening out there?
    Looks out window
    Kilol: ZOMBIES? Here!! DAVE WE GOTTA GO!
    Dave: My fuel Tank is very low I need to go to the nearby Gas station
    Kilol: WAT FUEL POWERS YOU??
    Dave: Yes.....
    Kilol Starts picking up a GOLDEN SWORD From the display case
    KIlol: Let's do it!
    YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    This is the violent Part you can skip This...
    Kilol Starts Chopping a Zombie in half Making its Guts Splatter all over
    Dave starts Mega punching 1-5 Zombie
    Kilol Thinks about Slicing the Fire Capsule (CONVINIENT?)
    Making the zombies Guts,Liver, and Blood On fire
    Dave starts fueling himself but with 50% Of fuel......How long will that take?
    30 Minutes Of killing

Kilol: I think we..got them....
    Dave: EXCELLENT i am fully charged
    kilol: Good...
    RRRAAAAAAAWRRRR
    Kilol: Oh..no......Well that Doesn't sound good
    RAAAAAAAAWRRR
    Dave: Oh what do you mean...the Zombie Guts or that Big Monster
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  13.9 KB
    Kilol: Time to run......
    Seth: *In a very Soft yet Loud voice* I AM HERE DONT WORRY...
    Kilol: Seth........
    Dave: I prepared our Flight and my boosters shall we go?
    Kilol: No.....We stay And fight!
    Dave: I sense suicidal...have you taken an enormous amount of Drugs?
    Kilol: It's time to stop Running and start fighting
    Dave: Brave words what is your plan?
    Kilol: Kill the beast,Go to HAMUMUSTOWN
    Dave: Great plan...
    Kilol: Hmm...you make me laugh
    [Beast Battle time!]
    SLICE,PUNCH,KICK,BURN,EAT SOME PIE,GO TO HAMUMUSTOWN
    Kilol: That went Great.....I mean...seriously I like punching....these beasts...I should've took a photo of its head
    Dave: Apperently were here...HAMUMUSTOWN
Views: 20
Size:  34.5 KB
    Kilol: Wow....I wish I lived here......really cool....My Mom.......I wonder
    Dave: I'm landing down...
    Kilol: Go to that palace over there I think that's the "Kings" Home
    As they land down..they go to the palace to warn The king
    Who is Hamumu
    Kilol: Yes..uhm mam..I'd like to have an appointment with the king
    Assisstant: OH CUTE a little boy wanting to meet our Beloved king that's sweet
    Kilol Pulls out His gold sword
    Kilol: Does this look good to you?
    Assisstant: Ok....pls put the sword down..and..ill...start talking to our Dear hamumu
    Kilol Sheates His sword
    As Kilol approaches Hamumu.....Hamumu Pulls out a Tommy gun
    Hamumu: Who Are you!
    Kilol: I was sent by Seth to warn you
    Hamumu: What are you...some scammer?.......I believe I have an honor in "Banning" you from GT by sending you to hell...like the others I might have a kill streak of 101 if I kill you know....
    Seth In a whispering Voice to Hamumu :I sent him to warn you about impending do
    Hamumu. Replies "Why did you send him Instead of telling me"
    Seth: "HEHEHEHE I have plans for him"
    Kilol: Hamumu?....Hamumu?
    Hamumu: ........Impending doom eh?.....Who...I guess that's it
Views: 22
Size:  18.2 KB
    Id Click the picture for a better Biew
    Kilol Thats a lot of planes
    Speaker: PEOPLE OF HAMUMUSTOWN PREPARE TO BE GRIEFED
    People: WHAT?,IMPOSSIBLE,IT HAS A WL DUMMY,IM HERE CAUSE I HEARD PIE WAS HALF OF
    Speaker: THIS BOMB IS A DIFFERENT ONE.....I CALL IT BIG WL DESTROYER KEKEKEKEKE
    People: IS HE A TROLLER,YOU STINK!,WE HATE YOU LIER,I TRADE WL FOR PIE
    Hamumu: We need to stop those planes From dropping the bomb
    Kilol: I think that big plane is the one with the Control button to all the bombs...
    Hamumu: Let's go! Take my Jet GO GO GO!!
    As the 2 People who are the only ones who can save Hamumu town...Dave fins himself Having a headStart
    Dave: I will destroy the planes holding the bombs
    After multiple Shooting,Missle targeting, And Pie+Cake Bombas There were no effects......And then... A VERY strong Mark 101 Came...
Views: 21
Size:  9.1 KB
    M101: Hello I am your terminator for today....
    Dave: Bring it on

Meanwhile...
    Kilol: WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!
    Hamumu: I CAN'T DOCK IT OR DRIVE IT AT THE SAME TIME I NEED YOU JUMP AND GRAB ON THE LEDGE
    Kilol: WHAT?!
    Hamumu: JUST DO IT!
    Kilol Jumps of the jet Grabbing hold of the Ledge...
    Kilol: I Did It
    Hamumu In headphones: Good now go to the Bridge the main controls should be there
    After 10 Minutes if fighting through the bridge and preferably stop at the dining area...
    Kilol: Phew..those robots were a pain
    DUN DUN DUN
    KIlol: ......*Sigh* Not again
Views: 18
Size:  19.2 KB
    Sorry if the Background Doesn't fit It's hard to find good robots with good BG's
    Robot: TARGET FOUND BEGIN TERMINATION
    The robot Starts shooting its Mega Plasma cannon's "OMG IM gonna die" Said Kilol....Didn't knew what to do...HE starts pressing random Buttons.....And press the SELF-DESTRUCT button to...And the Big magnet That would hold the robots if They went Rogue
    But Kilol took a hit in the stomach..."OW....I gotta....Ah......"
    Then......A msg went in....Msg from "Unknown" " You don't need to Deactivate that Bomb"
    Kilol /r's "WHO IS THIS?
    xXxKingScamxXx: I go by the name KingScam...But you can call me scam
    Kilol: What...scammer?.....
    Sam:Ill Pay you White beard Seed if you press the DETONATE button.....
    Kilol:........ Everyone.. Is counting on me down there
    With the Drama that's happening..Kilol decides to go to the Path of the Wrong

Views: 19
Size:  10.1 KB
    I guess...this Sums it all up...On how..people turn from the path of the right.....
    And you might be wondering What happened to davewell it's a little Secret
    There Might be a part 2 If 1 person (or 2) Says MOAR
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -Jeremy012

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    I have allot of reading to do... If you could, please PM me your stoiries. I have a higher chance to read your story then.
    Oh looks like I need to Copy paste the 3 Story's now (a 4 Will come out)
    -Jeremy012

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    I INTRODUCE YOU
    The Fallen

Attachment 4426
    So....You Might Be wondering......What's with that Dead city?....well let Me tell you it all started at the Farm with a young boy Dreaming to be a hero

Boy: *Sigh* One day I'm gonna be like the 4 Heroes Jeremy,Crimson,Paws,And Nightmare One day
    Mother of Boy: *Sigh* When will you stop acting like the 4 Heroes? I mean Those are just stories Heaven?Monsters?Gods?! I MEAN GROW UP! GET A JOB ALREADY KILOL!

Attachment 4427
    Seth:Yes now I will instruct you on how to do this...first is WAKE UP...WAKE UP WAKEUP!!!!
    *Wakes up*

Meanwhile

Unknown:HEHEEHEHEHMUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAMUMUSTOWN WILL BE DESTROYED YOU CAN COUNT ON IT KEKEEKE

Attachment 4428
    Kilol: A living corpse ?? But Night killed the last one with the Pie + Cake bomb!!
    OMG better run!!
    Attachment 4429
    Kilol gets in the suit and says in his mind "The Gods have saved me.....My faith was shaken...And they restored it...I should never doubt them....They probably have other Supressing matters than me Dying"
    Mark 100 Suit: Hello I am The Mark 100 Suit but you can call me Dave or whichever name you prefer
    Dave: Calculating Fuel gage.......Sorry sir but the fuel tank is Not capable of reaching such Distance But you could go to Santamariavillage
    Kilol: (Santamariavillage I remember that's where The 3 "Players" Started their Journey...maybe I can start my destiny there) Ok head to Santamariavillage

Meanwhile

45 Minutes later
    Attachment 4430
    10 Minutes later...

Looks out window
    YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    30 Minutes Of killing

RRRAAAAAAAWRRRR
    RAAAAAAAAWRRR
    [Beast Battle time!]
    Kilol: That went Great.....I mean...seriously I like punching....these beasts...I should've took a photo of its head
    Who is Hamumu
    Assisstant: Ok....pls put the sword down..and..ill...start talking to our Dear hamumu
    Kilol Sheates His sword
    Hamumu: What are you...some scammer?.......I believe I have an honor in "Banning" you from GT by sending you to hell...like the others I might have a kill streak of 101 if I kill you know....
    People: WHAT?,IMPOSSIBLE,IT HAS A WL DUMMY,IM HERE CAUSE I HEARD PIE WAS HALF OF
    Kilol: I think that big plane is the one with the Control button to all the bombs...
    As the 2 People who are the only ones who can save Hamumu town...Dave fins himself Having a headStart
    After multiple Shooting,Missle targeting, And Pie+Cake Bombas There were no effects......And then... A VERY strong Mark 101 Came...

Meanwhile...
    Hamumu: I CAN'T DOCK IT OR DRIVE IT AT THE SAME TIME I NEED YOU JUMP AND GRAB ON THE LEDGE
    Hamumu In headphones: Good now go to the Bridge the main controls should be there
    After 10 Minutes if fighting through the bridge and preferably stop at the dining area...
    DUN DUN DUN
    Sorry if the Background Doesn't fit It's hard to find good robots with good BG's
    The robot Starts shooting its Mega Plasma cannon's "OMG IM gonna die" Said Kilol....Didn't knew what to do...HE starts pressing random Buttons.....And press the SELF-DESTRUCT button to...And the Big magnet That would hold the robots if They went Rogue
    Then......A msg went in....Msg from "Unknown" " You don't need to Deactivate that Bomb"
    Kilol /r's "WHO IS THIS?

I guess...this Sums it all up...On how..people turn from the path of the right.....
    Sorry, halfway through i kinda gave up on reading it. I'll read it later! Its too hard to read with Brotney Spears singing in my headphones...

I like the beginning, I also like that I'm in it!

http://dragcave.net/image/mr3ZK.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/J6DRj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/Yg5jb.gif
    (by the way, I used to have 2 other dragons but they got sick and died because you guys clicked it so much. Thank you?)

Oh looks like I need to Copy paste the 3 Story's now (a 4 Will come out)
    Sorry! I'm really busy! It's easiest if i just read my msg.

So far, shlankwald is in 1st place. It's the only one I have read.

Ill make another one in my Notes (I Will not be defeated!) and msg you...You might wanna take a seat and some food if your gonna read All Mine
    -Jeremy012

My story is pretty long All together *Cough* 24,356 Text *Cough* and even if its each i can only post 1 which is probably the dumbest
    -Jeremy012

I would write a good story but that requires using my mind and creativity.
    Changed my GrowID to rewyan

Default The evil fishbowl

There once was a happy gorwtopian just running through worlds trying to find anything he could to salvage for his next house. When he disconnected from the game and went back in. there was a fishbowl right next to him. Thinking he'd be able to get a seed from it he tries to break it. Instead he goes into a giant fishbowl. He is now actually stuck in an unreleased v3 of growtopia where it actually comes across v2 of growtopia. He doesn't know that @Seth and @Hamumu are watching his every move. He struggles to try and get out of the fishbowl but there's bedrock all around. He gets so mad. And he can't quit the game either. It actually took out his ability to move or speak or hear in real life. So he's stuck in a world with just a fishbowl. Suddenly @Satan comes in. He says, I will grant you one more try and if you fail. You'll be here forever watched by the noobs of growtopia itself. A week went by, the growtopian started to get greedy after he found a world that was un-worldlocked. And @Satan comes up and says. You are coming with me. As he shoves him into a fishbowl. He looks up. and sees the world START
    I rant on others idiocy.

Default The shadow.

The story that follows is a creepy pasta that I've made. It's not for the faint of heart, it may be found as creepy, so if your not into a small scare or are willing to be slightly creeped out. Keep on scrolling.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    That's admirable of Jens to pull out.
    Schlankwald

Banned

Smile World by World

There was once a growtopian named karl0331 which likes his world to be included in WOTD (World of the day award) Then, He decided to make a world named "GROWSCHOOLTOPIA" ( actual world name). It was quite a success. It reached top 20 as 20th. Then, he kept on adding admins which lead to total destruction of world. He took his world lock and next, he built "KARLRESORT" only few people are visiting it. and he is SOO tired of waiting. He even used 1000 gems to broadcast again and again... But he failed.. So, he took the world lock, and created "RULETHEISLAND" he made it finely. but he is super bored... so he took the world lock.... but sadly. his inventory is full and someone took the world lock... now, he is residing in "CARROTHOTEL".... his last world he is an admin.... There, Being careful with his moves.....
    ( Moral: Be careful in your movements, cause once you did one, you can't undo it.)
    [P.S. All Worlds in here are true. Look at them and they are either destroyed or has small locks of other people.]

Master Sorcerer

Cool Title- The Legend of Swertip

Chapter 1-The War Begins

One day there was a Growtopian named Swertip. He was chilling with Crentar, his friend, and both of them yelled together,"We are boss at spleefing! Woohoo!" Then someone strange came to their land. A Growtopian named xBo. The first thing he said is,"No. You are all wrong. I am the best at spleef."
    Then that's how the war of the spleefers started....The Spleefer's War. Bo, Crentar, and Swertip agreed to declare war.."We shall make a spleef at 'SWERVILLE'," Bo commanded Swertip. And so Swertip did....

Chapter 2- The Winners!

And so Swertip broadcasted,"And the Spleefer's War is starting! Come and see who wins!" Bo and Crentar broadcasts the same thing. There were about 87 people. They all yelled, "LETS GO BO!" or "LETS GO CRENTAR AND SWERTIP!" So it was Bo Vs. Swertip and Crentar. Bo did the countdown."10,9,8..."
    And they started. Bo started smashed blocks around him. He punches Crentar into the spikes....until Swertip grabs his heartbow and pulls Crentar back to the surface. "Thanks, man," says Crentar.
    "no problem," I say.
    And then...Bo uses tricks of his own. The rules said no spikes....but that doesn't mean no Venus guy traps...
    Swertip goes in to smack Bo until Bo puts a Venus RIGHT in front of Swertip's face! He was a pixel away from getting contact with the Venus. Then Crentar breaks the Venus then gives Swertip a berry. Crentar knew it gave Swertip confidence. And so Swertip goes in for the kill, until he starts lagging...and lagging....and lagging SO much that he couldn't blow a punch on Bo. Crentar had to save him, and he knew exactly what. Visors. Crentar swiftly jumped near the block where Swertip was standing on and dropped it. Swertip had an advantage. He could punch farther than Bo, so he can always make the first blow. Then the great @Seth comes and says,"Sorry for the lag, guys! I fixed it! Now continue the Spleef! Thanks!"
    And so the spleef continued, with Crentar punching Bo into the spikes but recovers himself by double jumping to safety with his crimson wings. Then there goes Swertip jumping and shooting his visors. "Heheh!" Says Swertip. Bo tries to blow a punch but misses and falls down making contact with the spikes...
    "Woohoo! Crentar! We did it! Yay! Yaaaaaaaaahh! Wooooohoooo," says Swertip.
    And so after that day, Swertip and Crentar were Spleefing Legends...

Liked my story? Spent a lot of time on it, if you did, thanks!
    lorem ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Mendoza View Post
    The story that follows is a creepy pasta that I've made. It's not for the faint of heart, it may be found as creepy, so if your not into a small scare or are willing to be slightly creeped out. Keep on scrolling.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my story.
    Why you gotta steal my thunder Schlank
    Now I have to make another story
    -Jeremy012

I INTRODUCE YOU
    The Fallen

Attachment 4426

Attachment 4427
    *Wakes up*

Meanwhile

Attachment 4428
    OMG better run!!
    Attachment 4429

Meanwhile

45 Minutes later
    Attachment 4430
    10 Minutes later...

Looks out window
    YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
    30 Minutes Of killing

RRRAAAAAAAWRRRR
    RAAAAAAAAWRRR
    [Beast Battle time!]
    Who is Hamumu
    Kilol Sheates His sword

Meanwhile...
    DUN DUN DUN
    Kilol /r's "WHO IS THIS?

Great story! But let me just remind you... This is a story.. Not a play... But I appreciate the time and effort, there might even be an effort award! (It might say jeremy on it...)
    On your next story, try to write in detail about the setting, where the character is...How do they feel...What are they doing... Dialogue is a great tool! But too much of everything isn't that good... BUT STILL AWESOME STORY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteKashos View Post
    Great story! But let me just remind you... This is a story.. Not a play... But I appreciate the time and effort, there might even be an effort award! (It might say jeremy on it...)
    On your next story, try to write in detail about the setting, where the character is...How do they feel...What are they doing... Dialogue is a great tool! But too much of everything isn't that good... BUT STILL AWESOME STORY!!!
    Thx ^^ ,I must say I go Kinda overboard and make it More than a story This was gonna be short....But then...Thousnds of ideas came in my mind And I Had to do it!, Effort award eh...I hope it's something good I actually have everything in My notes now....But it's to long REALLY LONG
    it's like a movie now....Ill just make a short one With the things I learned In English class

EDIT: So to those who are interested in the part 2 Sorry I won't be posting it I must say its pretty sweet And I won't be doing the "Things"(Pic's,Action scene, etc) In what I did to "The fallen"
    It'll be Non-related to the Fallen It'll be about <___________> You wouldn't want to spoil the surprise don't you?
    Nvm ill post it anyway But ill need to cut some Long parts add some Magic
    -Jeremy012

the Fallen
    Part 2: Hero's are made

In a very far away land Lives a boy...Who will make a difference in the Universe And his name is........Play

It was a Hot day Play Was doing his daily Chores with his Sister until One unfaithful day A Plane Dropped some Bombs!

Views: 41
Size:  18.9 KB

"MARIA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Play said "OVER HERE! What's happening?!"Maria said
    "IDK,But we gotta find Dad and get outta here!" Play replied Maria Said yes and they went in the Burning Village to look for their father.

They both yell "FATHER! *Cough* FATHER! *Cough* * Cough*" Then out of nowhere A robot came And it said "HUMAN LIFE FORMS DETECTED PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED" Once Play & Maria heard terminated They made a break for it Knowing they can't outrun the Robot They hide Instead In a Burned up House they sat Quietly trying to avoid the deadly robot Play In a quiet vice says to Maria "Shhhh" And after ten minutes It went away Both relieved they look for their father...Until they heard a Cough Inside a house "Someone help me *Cough* Anyone?!" The 2 Were relieved to see they're father, The 2 Try to pull out the steel girder on their Fathers Chest but it was To heavy..The roof was About to fall As the 2 Knew they're father was'nt gonna make it they try having some last words with they're father..... Play said "It's gonna be alright Dad*Sniff* Well get you out of there" "No son...It's to late.... Take Maria AndGet out Of here!" Replied by plays father But play Tried to lift the Steel girder Hoping it would At least move "Just go son! And remember Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed."... Play Shakes His head Saying yes and leaves before the house collapses with his sister Maria tells play "Where's Daddy? Is he...." play replies with "They're gonna pay for this Maria...They will Pay"....As they gaze upon the burned village and they're father's Death they hold hands...Hoping for survivors.

5 Years passed since the death of play's father Play still remembers the words he last heard from his father
    "Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed."

Attachment 4554

Sitting down under a tree eating an apple Thinking about his father..then Maria Yells "PLAY!! PLAAAAAYYY!
    THERE'S TROUBLE!" Play says "What's going on?" Maria replies "Bandits! Stealing from Old man Joe! You gotta stop them!" Play sighs Thinking it was a Prank/Troll from His Pranky/Troll sister
    Maria mad she says to play in a loud voice "FINE!! ILL DEAL WITH IT MYSELF" Play feeling bad went to Joe's Bakery, Play was surprised that His sister wasn't Pranking/Trolling Play pulls out his Iron sword and starts up a little FightPie Play Starts by Showing some intimidation "I must warn you I am a master of the Sword skill's I've been trained to fight Well-Trained Fighters not a couple of Noobs I suggest you Walk away....Now..." One of the Bandits say "This will be interesting :3" At no time to spare Play starts attacking The bandits with his sword But the bandit Quickly put up some Defense Baahing and striking with the Fight still up Play ends the fight By Clashing with one of the bandits And punching them in the face Then kicking them into a barrel The 2 Bandits charge Play But play was Faster sliding down under their pants Then Slicing their Belts making their pants fall down Play gives one a wedgie and kicks the other one In bob's Bar making him Crash through the window And fall to the floor and gets wet By MILK
    Still in a wedgie Play asks one of the bandits "Who sent you!" The bandits replies with "YOU THINK ILL TELL WELL YOUR WRONG" The bandit kicks Play in the stomach causing play to let go giving one of the bandits a chance to escape The people cheered for play and called them "Play the Hero!" Play was pretty proud but knowing More will come he starts going to the Blacksmith to make him a new Sword and some armor...
    The blacksmith would deny but he did it because he would Have to pay So the blacksmith said "Normally I'd ask for a Payment...But since you helped my Bro with his Bakery Sure " Play says Thx and goes to his sister And says "Listen Maria Sorry for not believing you...You Prank/Troll me to hard sometimes and I lost my Trust in you" "it's ok Remind me to not mess with you again You did some Butt kicking back there Dad would be proud of you" Suddenly Play starts having Visions...Falls down to his knees Yelling with pain Maria calls for help And starts saying to his Brother "it's gonna be alright..Stay with me play You can't leave me.." Play faints Leaving her sister In Question....Is he dead?....

Play waking up In his old Village Starts Telling himself "Where....Where am I?"..Play walks through the burning village that he thought has been Forgotten Then....A staircase leading to A very Bright "Floating Building" That was made of gold,Cloudstone,And the Clouds

Views: 44

Play ask's himself "What the..... A staircase...Hmm Is this the staircase to Heaven" As play walks the Steps Of Heaven he thinks to himself What will be up there? The Gods? Seth? Or his Father..As he Goes nearer he see's a man....But not his father...."Hello my child" Said by the man Play replies with "Where am I? Who are you?.." "You are in your head my child...And I am Seth your God" Play Bows down To be in presence of Such Excellency Play Ask's "Why did you summon me Seth Almighty?" "I Call you because I Choose you to take on a quest Very daring...." ~ Seth ~ "....Chosen....Like...Your other Chosen ones?" "Yes Play These People..." The Ground of heaven Shakes as The doors open....Revealing the 4 HeroesFun Fact: Jeremy Didnt really Get chosen He Just wants to be part of the story The four heroes Walk Sorrounding Play They all say "YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN SETH HAS AGREED. TO GIVE YOU THE MARK OF COURAGE" Suddenly Light Higher than Heaven Comes down in like a beam Giving Play Strength Beyond man can handle And a mark in his hand @ As he feels the urge of power He thinks about asking Seth "Where is my father" Seth then says "GO BRING JUSTICE TO KILOL" Play says "Wait what??..."
    Fun Fact 2: Did you know this is how Our mods get chosen? But they need to show courage 1st though Like what play did He "Helped" The people and now he has an very hard quest And IN-GAME the mods quest is to Prevent the Rules from being broken type /rules IG to see

Play wakes up in his house Still feeling his strength Like he did in heaven....And looking at his arm it had the Symbol @ He knew he didn't dream...But he didn't know where to start with his quest to stop this KILOL then her sister came "OMG,play your awake Phew I thought you were dead >.>" Play replies with "Listen Maria.....I need to Leave you..." Maria Drops The Plate of food She was holding and says "What....Where are you going?how long will you be gone?Can I come?" Play replies "Remember those stories they say about Chosen ones..." "Oh you mean what dad Kept reading us ~.~ good times" ~Maria~
    "Im one of those Chosen ones...Seth and Paws,Crimson,InightmareI,Jeremy Fun Fact 3: There it is again even though Jeremy Wasn't even Chosen he did something good in chapter 1 Which make's me chosen.....I had a secret scene I WAS CHOSEN DEAL WITH IT!Chose me to Stop someone named KILOL" Maria "....You trolling me bro >.> I thought we stopped that" Play~> "No I'm not....I Need to go now...They're watching...." ":'( I Dont understand..." Maria Said Fun fact: I was actually gonna make Maria Play's GF but....I thought about someone I Really like then I just said to myself "Nah it would be stupid >.> Maybe next time" And there won't be a next time so lolAs play Picks himself up Goes to the blacksmith to Take his Gear and left the village he takes a good look back....And then he left....so starts an Adventure For a hero....And play Picks up a piece of paper and writes "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself." He knew that this...Was the symbol of where it would start
    Fun Fact: You must be wondering "Where do you get these quotes Your an immature Guy >.> Here's your answer = The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Remember this..

Size:  230.1 KB
    Sorry it's really late I can't continue this it would take probably until 2 AM to do everything

-Jeremy012