Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Growtopia Forum Rules

nice rules ! support <3

Lesser Wizard

Oh. I just realised I am breaking Rule 4. Reasonable Signature size. But can I keep it in a spoiler?
    ... No idea what to put here ...

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE THE SAME RULES WE'VE BEEN ENFORCING ALL ALONG.
    They are being posted due to the growing number of people on the forums and the numerous times "I didn't know" or "There's no rule about that" have been used as complaints about getting infractions.
    - - - - -

1. BE CIVIL
    Although this is a very simple, straighforward rule, I am including some examples of civil behavior below. This is not a comprehensive list and specific situations will be evaluated individually.

* treat the community and the individuals within it with respect
    * use family-friendly language
    * when disagreeing with someone make your points calmly, politely and with evidence
    * avoid threatening people in any way
    * avoid sexual content (including content that can be interpreted as sexual because of context)
    * avoid bullying behavior
    ----bullying = ongoing abusive behavior involving a power imbalance
    ----power imbalance = a popular or experienced member attacking a new member or a collection of people attacking one person

* be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures and personal quirks
    * avoid trolling behavior
    ----trolling = drawing attention to yourself and causing problems in the community through lies, manipulation, alt accounts or other disruptive actions

Members who are unable to remain civil (in these ways or in other ways yet to be mentioned) will be given warnings (for the first offense) or infractions.

2. USE THE CORRECT SUB-FORUM
    Threads posted in the wrong sub-forum may be deleted. Infractions may be given for intentionally or repeatedly posting in the wrong place.

3. AVOID SPAM
    * Spam includes advertising other companies, posting multiple copies of the same thread, bumping your own thread repeatedly or posting nonsense in order to raise your post count or disrupt normal forum activities.

4. USE APPROPRIATE SIGNATURES
    * limit your signature to a reasonable size, use spoilers to hold pictures or text that is too long
    * see rule #1

5. NO HACK TALK
    * Do not use "famous" hacker names or link their websites or give any information that allows someone to google it (we don't really want kids getting malware and trojans installed)

Note: If you notice your posts or threads were removed by mods, be careful - if this happens a couple times, we generally just remove the account and all posts from the forums without any warning.
    This rulessss!!!.... (Why did i post here?)

Red face wow im ded

wow im ded ey

Default I GOT HACKED!

Dear Ubisoft & Robinson Technologies,
    I have Been hacked by Quinsanity, Xavier811GT, VioletAspect and Some unknown Player(s). For proof, you can check my Channel at SABO KING as you would have seen that I owned worlds like SABOKINGDOM and SABOKING but VIOLETASPECT changed SABOKING to some random name and locked SABOKINGDOM up. Please help me reload my items back as I worked REALLY hard for all of those. They figured out my Password and changed it too! My G-Mail password is at risk too! Could you Help me reload my items I don't mind if they are punished because we should all forget and forgive AFTER getting our Stolen Stuff back. I am now Dirt Poor thanks to them!
    Your True King,
    SaboKing

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo King View Post
    I have Been hacked by Quinsanity, Xavier811GT, VioletAspect and Some unknown Player(s). For proof, you can check my Channel at SABO KING as you would have seen that I owned worlds like SABOKINGDOM and SABOKING but VIOLETASPECT changed SABOKING to some random name and locked SABOKINGDOM up. Please help me reload my items back as I worked REALLY hard for all of those. They figured out my Password and changed it too! My G-Mail password is at risk too! Could you Help me reload my items I don't mind if they are punished because we should all forget and forgive AFTER getting our Stolen Stuff back. I am now Dirt Poor thanks to them!
    Your True King,
    SaboKing
    It’s your fault,.

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo King View Post
    Your True King,
    SaboKing
    Ughh... These messages... They tell you that they can't REPLACE stolen stuff. Also how did you get hacked so many times /fp.
    This makes no sense. You cannot change the pass w/o gmail...
    IGN: RealEstateGt
    I offer services! Woot :3
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Bro-s-Services!
    Discord: turtleufo#4039

If there is **** in my post instead of bad word is that against rules?

Banned

singling out is illegal

Kinda feel this needs an update with ubisoft rules
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    ye
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    What Ubisoft rules?
    Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
    -heth mumu

Quote Originally Posted by your0ruler View Post
    also.....

This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
    Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE THE SAME RULES WE'VE BEEN ENFORCING ALL ALONG.
    They are being posted due to the growing number of people on the forums and the numerous times "I didn't know" or "There's no rule about that" have been used as complaints about getting infractions.
    - - - - -

1. BE CIVIL
    Although this is a very simple, straighforward rule, I am including some examples of civil behavior below. This is not a comprehensive list and specific situations will be evaluated individually.

* treat the community and the individuals within it with respect
    * use family-friendly language
    * when disagreeing with someone make your points calmly, politely and with evidence
    * avoid threatening people in any way
    * avoid sexual content (including content that can be interpreted as sexual because of context)
    * avoid bullying behavior
    ----bullying = ongoing abusive behavior involving a power imbalance
    ----power imbalance = a popular or experienced member attacking a new member or a collection of people attacking one person

* be tolerant of others' beliefs, cultures and personal quirks
    * avoid trolling behavior
    ----trolling = drawing attention to yourself and causing problems in the community through lies, manipulation, alt accounts or other disruptive actions

Members who are unable to remain civil (in these ways or in other ways yet to be mentioned) will be given warnings (for the first offense) or infractions.

2. USE THE CORRECT SUB-FORUM
    Threads posted in the wrong sub-forum may be deleted. Infractions may be given for intentionally or repeatedly posting in the wrong place.

3. AVOID SPAM
    * Spam includes advertising other companies, posting multiple copies of the same thread, bumping your own thread repeatedly or posting nonsense in order to raise your post count or disrupt normal forum activities.

4. USE APPROPRIATE SIGNATURES
    * limit your signature to a reasonable size, use spoilers to hold pictures or text that is too long
    * see rule #1

5. NO HACK TALK
    * Do not use "famous" hacker names or link their websites or give any information that allows someone to google it (we don't really want kids getting malware and trojans installed)

Note: If you notice your posts or threads were removed by mods, be careful - if this happens a couple times, we generally just remove the account and all posts from the forums without any warning.
    Thank you Solorien for adding these rules to the Growtopia Forums. We really appreciate it. We needed them a lot for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Thank you Solorien for adding these rules to the Growtopia Forums. We really appreciate it. We needed them a lot for a long time!
    ???
    These rules have always been here, what are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Current avatar by Electrolava6, thank you!

Lesser Wizard

Default yes

good rules nice

Angry Nice

It is totally vary nice pic that is good

Default Very nice pic

Yes very nice s3xy nud3s send me more?

Edited: oops wrong chat
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika