Pinata gone!
    What!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by gaelz View Post
    I use whistle.
    And

Pinata gone!
    What!
    There is probably a spot that you didn't fill up. Sometimes the piata spawns there at that specific spot. Or just another bug.
    Worlds I Own:
    100th (My Adventure Map)
    Slandrovault (My Shop)
    Juniorful100 (My Farm)
    Trollmole (My Parkour)

>_< I'm The Supporter And Have The Recycler >_<

Wow! Look I Just Found Out How To Get Free Ca$h Here

Find Out Why I'm Quitting In This
    Thread Here

Banned

"As I said elsewhere, be aware that you can get NO pinata if you do this (I saw it happen!). This is because the pinata tries to appear in random spots, and if it tries enough times to find a spot and just can't, then it gives up and goes nowhere. Whether that risk is worth it is up to you, but you won't get a refund and it's not a bug! Any remotely normal world won't have this happen, but if you limit it to just a few spots, you're really taking a chance.

Also, I want to add that I'm not sure people know that Pinata Bash events happen randomly as well. The whistle is just so you can keep the events coming after the holiday, and as an alternative to our usual item pack purchase. Pinata Bash events not only happen randomly like normal events, but also every time a normal event happens anywhere, a pinata bash event appears too (at a random different world), so we have twice as many events for this week, with about 75% of them being Pinata Bash. So party in big groups and let the Piatas come to you!"

-Hamumu