Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 22

Thread: People like this are just sad.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    452

    Default People like this are just sad.

    Talking to the person that scammed my friend of 160 wls, and then scammed someone else's really nice world, someone as pathetic as he is needs to find his place, and if what he said isn't already pathetic enough, he lied about having 16,000 subscribers, I checked his channel and he has 23. Now if that isn't pathetic, then he was over here criticizing poor people in real life, he said "I could buy 2 billion gems, because I'm rich as ****". Then he said "where do you live, in a trailer park?". That is insulting a lot of people there. Just be aware that this guy is a lying scammer that needs to be put in his place.
    Last edited by Jenuine; 12-30-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    Ign: TyTheAbsol

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,901

    Default

    /FP to that guy




    I'm Done

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,412

    Default

    i remember egging that guy....

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159

    Default

    ooo... Maybe he is a she i dk but he/she donated me 3wls before ...

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Spirit World
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTheAbsol View Post
    Talking to the person that scammed my friend of 160 was.
    Looks like auto-correct got you.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TheHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Just ignore him, geez. Is it really that hard. Just do /ignore and watch him get sad

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Its hard to ignore people when you get sb'd about constantly about being a scammer, and anyone he gets in an argument with, or just someone says something mean, he just does /sb spam (username) he's a noob scammer
    Ign: TyTheAbsol

  8. #8
    Knight ScarFin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lithuania,Vilnius.
    Posts
    69

    Default Slap him in the face.

    Huh,if i would meet him in grow,i would insult him so much,that he would even forget whats his name..He would have some ideas for his name. And btw,so what if im 30 level in grow,and poor... Doesnt matter..Like i try to get something,but i get it (sometimes) and lose it,but thats ok. (well not rlly)

    Ill talk to him in grow.
    Last edited by Jenuine; 12-30-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    Hallu! Im Taien!

    [Goals]
    Get focused eyes. [3/100]
    Complete quest for the ring.[1/10]
    Get atleast 100wls.[0/100]

    Im a nub,so yeah.



    My ign: Taien
    On site ign.com :Scarfen

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TyTheAbsol View Post
    Its hard to ignore people when you get sb'd about constantly about being a scammer, and anyone he gets in an argument with, or just someone says something mean, he just does /sb spam (username) he's a noob scammer
    Arent' you now doing the same thing??? You may know him/her as a scammer but from my small encounter with this player , he was very kind and donated me 3 WLS. U may know him as a scammer but i don't. And i have been playing growtopia for very long and i don't see "IcyWings" Sb-ing or whatnot. You may be lying for all we know and trying to frame him and you may have just screenshoted the perfect moment when he said something that seemed bad and gives a bad impression of him

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    I know that name... He's one of those annoying sb spammers. He has been sbing alot lately. That's probably why he thought he was famous... Only a small amount of people think annoying is famous though.
    Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
    IGN: IcyTurtle

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    <NotHidden>
    Posts
    581

    Default

    HAHAHAHA 16,000 SUBSCRIBERS MY BUTT!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/GTEffexGaming

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer IcyTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juuu View Post
    Arent' you now doing the same thing??? You may know him/her as a scammer but from my small encounter with this player , he was very kind and donated me 3 WLS. U may know him as a scammer but i don't. And i have been playing growtopia for very long and i don't see "IcyWings" Sb-ing or whatnot. You may be lying for all we know and trying to frame him and you may have just screenshoted the perfect moment when he said something that seemed bad and gives a bad impression of him
    Actually, he has been sbing alot... like 5 times per minute.
    Buying dirt block 5k/wl. Hmu.
    IGN: IcyTurtle

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2014, 09:45 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:38 PM
  4. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:42 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •